Finding Julia - Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Finding Julia - Chapter 5

julie2.jpg
‘Look Jules I’m not forcing you to do anything and from what I’ve seen so far you’ve adapted quickly and it seems a shame not to explore more. Why not let the other side of you come out or at least join in for a few days. I think it will do us both good. What’s to lose?’
I was confused and a bit stuck for words as I looked around wondering if I’d wasted my money and if I ought to head home and leave Eve to her friends. I didn’t want to take such drastic action and we had saved for this vacation and I’d used up most of my holidays already. It wasn’t like I could claim my money back and I’d have to buy new flights home that are never cheap unless booked in advance. Eve sensed my hesitation and held my hand to try to re-assure me.
I probably would have felt better if only our waitress hadn’t decided to top up our coffees. I tried to put my hand out to stop her and the next thing I knew the cup tipped as I caught it and the full contents went into my lap.
On top of that in her efforts to help she spilled hot milk over my hand that caused me to cry out in pain. Eve said I’d actually squealed like a girl so she’d jumped out of her seat to cover my hand with a napkin and poured cold water over it from the ice jug. Everybody on the tables surrounding us seemed to turn towards us and so our waitress panicked. Luckily Eve’s quick action stopped the pain but it was the shock rather than anything. I needn’t have squealed. I supposed that my problem was the disturbance and me being centre of attention.
Maria came rushing over that was the last thing I needed. I was already wet through to the skin so Eve just sat laughing looking at Maria as I was left to try to soak up the coffee and the milk. It had quickly gone through the panties.

I daren’t risk Maria or the waitress trying to help even though they started to fuss. I was relying on the panties to hold me in place and I wasn’t going to give Maria the chance to touch me or embarrass me and she had a silly smirk on her face.
Our waitress was devastated and Maria snapped at her to go get more napkins. I tried to intervene and reassure her whilst frantically wiping myself down and admitted it was my fault. It fell on deaf ears but at least I’d tried. My voice was a pitch or two higher than normal. It worried me because it seemed to come naturally and I didn’t have to try. The upside was it meant I was not clocked.
It already felt like I’d peed myself and I only had these shorts available until we found my keys. Eve’s solution was to swap places so the sun shone directly into my front so I’d dry more quickly. Some solution I thought. ‘What about the coffee stain and the sticky mess?’
‘You should have worn bikini bottoms under your shorts and it wouldn’t have mattered so much. You could have jumped in the pool.’
‘Eve please don’t make me laugh or I’ll make the wet patch worse.’
She smiled and it was agreed that I’d pop into the bathroom whilst she went to get a change for me from our room. ‘ I’ll be back in a jiffy, I have some boy short style swimwear so you might be more comfortable if you don’t want the bikini bottoms. Let me check if they are dry from yesterday.’
I didn’t have chance to say anything more because she was quick to her feet and was soon disappearing down the restaurant. Maria decided to intervene and escort me to the bathroom that angered me. She took my arm and guided me and when we reached the small foyer outside the restaurant I thanked her to let her return to her duties. She wasn’t having a moment more satisfaction or laughing at me for being dressed like this and entering the women’s restroom. I never contemplated heading to the mens’ room because how could I dressed like this?
I entered the womens bathroom to be greeted by a perfumed aroma and luckily it was empty. I could remove the shorts and relieve myself and to examine myself to check that I wasn’t scolded. I went into the first cubicle and looked down at the wet shorts that I quickly removed. The panties were tight with the wet and almost see through.
There was only a small bump that was hardly noticeable. My penis was almost finger size and hardly detectable even though I was used to finding it blindfold. My ball sack was tight and my testes seemed to have disappeared. There wasn’t much evidence of them so I panicked and I pulled down the panties and stepped out of them. My penis was hardly protruding from my bush let alone being large enough to show under tight panties. I was really upset and I burst into tears.

At least no serious damage seemed to have been done by the coffee but what was weird was that I had lost my testes over a matter of weeks and 2 days ago when we left UK I was still hanging. I panicked and had to step outside the cubicle to look in the large mirror to take a closer look. I searched to try to feel them and since my sack was tight I pressed my tummy to see if they had been trapped inside. I could feel them and it seemed I could push them back into position but they wouldn’t stay down. By now my face was a mess with the tears and the mascara Eve had applied was clearly not tear-proof even though she’s assured me it was water proof.
Then I heard voices so I stepped back inside the cubicle and closed the door. I hoped it was Eve but it wasn’t. A strangers voice called out to ask if I was OK and I stuttered a response to reassure her. She told me I’d left my bag and my mobile phone at our table in my haste to dry myself so they’d looked after them and brought them to me. Thank goodness it had my credit cards and cash and I needed my i-phone for sure.
I pulled up the panties and opened the door stepping out to meet them. I tried to cover the small bulge in my panties using the damp shorts and saw it was two women who had been sitting at the next breakfast table. They seemed concerned that I was upset and one of them put her arm around my shoulder whilst the other handed me some clean tissues. They introduced themselves as Katy and Helen and I told them my name was Julie without any hesitation and then realised what I’d done.
They asked the whereabouts of Eve and insisted to wait with me. They were both so nice to me and were concerned I might have been scolded. Helen wanted to check the top of my legs inside my thighs. I almost froze with fear and to avoid a scene and lifted the leg of my shorts to show I wasn’t hurt.
I glanced across to the full length mirror I was relieved that my bulge wasn’t so big that it would cause suspicion. At least there were no comments from either of them that was a relief. They both said they felt I’d been lucky. As they scrutinised me more closely I felt like I used to feel as a small child when my mother when she was checking my shorts to ensure that I hadn’t wet myself. Katy almost touched me and appeared interested in my small bulge. She was so close that I broke into a sweat. I wasn’t sure was out of curiosity or if she was looking to my other thigh for signs of scalding.
They both thought I ought to apply some cream or body lotion and asked if I had any. I told them I had a medical pack in our room with some aftersun and Calamine lotion if it was necessary but I felt OK.
I was relieved that even with a bulge I appeared no bigger than many young female members of our gym. I often admired them as they move around the gym in their tight shorts and leggings. Nothing seems to be left to the imagination and they get lots of admiring glances from male members, young and old. There are all shapes and sizes at our gym but most are super fit and Eve is in good company. She is well toned and very firm and quite strong already due to some extra training she purchased from a personal trainer. She can already match me with the weights in less than 2 months.
At least I had no reaction to being the centre of close scrutiny and my bulges was still. It was more of a small mound really much like Eve presents when she wears tight fit leggings or shorts and even after she’s trimmed her bush. She insists I trim mine on a monthly basis and threatened me with wax strips if I didn’t do it myself. I can’t imagine why women torture themselves with these things.
It’s amazing how many thoughts were zinging through my head and I knew that Eve was in fact quite proud of her bulge and particularly of her sensitive and responsive clitoris that she’d taken great pride to present to me on more than one occasion in an attempt to excite me. It has some sort of resemblance to the head of my penis and she seems intent on developing until she can match me in size.
That wasn’t too difficult recently since there wasn’t much response on my side even with this foreplay and now my testes had almost disappeared front on there was some similarity that seemed to please Eve rather than her be sympathetic on my part. Last night there had been extra efforts on my part to penetrate Eve but to no avail so she had decided to take control and coach me in alternate methods of satisfying her. I tried to say my flaccidity was due to the alcohol I’d consumed but we both knew this wasn’t the case. Eve did nevertheless climax several times and crashed out before me.
Katy and Helen were making conversation and invited us to join them for dinner later that I said I’d discuss with Eve later and I wasn’t sure how I was going to be able to present in my normal garb since more and more people were seeing me as Julie. I prayed that Eve would arrive before the situation got out of control and my prayers were answered when I heard the outer door open.
‘Eve it’s you at last.’
‘Who else were you expecting I told you I wouldn’t be long? What’s this then?’
‘Oh Eve this is Katy and Helen who brought me my bag and my i-phone. I’d left them behind in my hurry to get dry.’
They all smiled and I realised they’d already met each other. It appeared Katy and Helen were girlfriends and they were attending the seminar/conference that Eve seemed so keen for me to sign up to. They knew each others names and were all on Facebook seemingly in regular contact. They hugged each other like women do and I felt a little envious and in need of a hug. I was becoming much more sensitive these last few weeks and clearly Eve noticed so she extended an arm around my shoulder. Eve immediately accepted their invitation to make up a foursome for dinner without any consultation with me and went on to arrange to meet by the pool where there was a game of volleyball being planned. There friends would make up a side of six with us and Helen would enter our team . Eve said we’d be nominating me as a member of BioCom after breakfast and I’d be clear to join in.
I was wondering if I was in the room during this conversation. Eve then presented me with a clean pair of panties and a bikini and crop top and told me I could decide which to wear. The panties were pink lace that was clearly her preference and the girls made complementary noises.
I went back into the cubicle and closed the door behind me without dropping the latch and I tried to listen to the conversation outside as I changed catching that there was some sort of event taking place at 11am which they hoped Eve and I would attend. Then I heard Katy and Helen leave and Eve opened the door. ‘Change of plan so I think you’d be better to at least try the bikini since we’ll be playing volleyball in the pool later. You can wear the panties for now with the shorts but just make sure the bikini fits and looks OK below since its cut higher up the leg. We can change after breakfast in our room but I prefer to hurry to get towels and some sunbeds in partial shade so we don’t burn too much today. Come on hurry up we need to get back to our food.’
‘Eve are you mad or something. You don’t even ask me. We’re going to reception to find my keys so I can change to my clothes not carrying on this charade. You seem pleased with this but I’m not. Now these two recognise me as your girlfriend not your boyfriend. How do I get through to people I’m a man not a woman? ’
‘You must be joking Jules dear. You look so cute and even if you got your clothes back you may find you are assumed to be a bit of a tomboy at best or my butch girlfriend but it’s better if I take that role in all honesty since I know the form and you need to get your head straight and build your confidence this holiday. I can help you.’
‘Eve this is madness.’
‘Jules dear you are just as sensitive as any girl I know and you clearly have a strong feminine side that I like and others are already seeing. Anyway I already checked at reception on the way back and no keys were handed in.’
‘Oh no. Why didn’t we go together?’
‘I was passing so I asked. I thought I was doing you a favour so you didn’t have to show yourself to the girls on the desk. They can arrange a maintenance guy later but suggested I check with the registration team for the seminar. We can ask when their desk opens.’
‘Eve I’m in too deep already. I’ve had it haven’t I? You seem to want me to stay like this for the whole vacation. I don’t think I can do it. It’s not me.’

‘ What’s wrong with joining in and playing along a bit. You easily pass as a girl and we can share things. I think we’ll blend in better as girlfriends anyway. Come on let yourself go a little and let me show you how to have some girly time. ‘
I tried on the panties whilst I thought things through. They fitted perfectly and I didn’t look like a man at all. I had a slim waist and decent enough hips for a woman so I had no real defence. When I tried the bikini bottoms there was nothing protruding and once again the bulge was minimal. Eve held it in her hand and kissed my neck. I shivered and she moved to my lips before asking if I’d do it. I nodded.
‘Great. I really fancy you when you display your vulnerability like this. Come on lets hug. ’
I let her hug me and whispered to her ‘Eve this is mad. Surely we could have broken the locks ourselves or tried your keys, or even we could have bought shorts and a T shirt from the shop in the foyer. ‘
‘You already nodded so why look back let’s look forward. Put the bikini top on and let’s see if you can pass without any packing. This has uplift so it should create a cleavage.’
It did after we pulled loose flesh into position. My man boobs were like a small bust and the bikini was a comfortable fit.
‘Oh Jules you look amazing. Just humour me and be Jules for a few days. We’re on vacation. Let’s live a little and who knows it might help bring you back to life down there. It’s not like you’ll get aroused until we sort out what’s causing your shrinkage.’
I felt stuck but at the same time I realised Eve was really turned on by the prospect. She hugged me and pressed her bulge against me that seemed solid and it was clear she was excited. What else could I do if she liked it but try my best. I tried to smile and she cupped my butt and guided me to the mirror to tidy my make up and hair. I wasn’t going to beat her so I went with the flow.
‘Come on let’s go back to the table and get some fresh eggs. I need to eat if we are playing volleyball.’
‘Eve I can’t play in this bikini. What if I lose the top or I fall out.’

‘Come on this is a game between girlfriends not an Olympic event. You just let me do the physical bit and you do your best to keep the ball up.
We headed back to our table that had been cleaned with a vase of fresh flowers on display and our own basket of breads and fruits.

up
179 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

For the fifth time ...

... I get a quick frisson when I see the title.

Then I realise it is a title.

And then I bite down on the compulsion to post a comment.

So, today, I am relinquishing control:

I am here

Julia

P.S. The writing's pretty good too!

I'm glad you're there

Often the greatest pleasure of posting a story is to come across a member you never met or saw listed before. I hope you have recovered from the flutter. We must have joined the site around the same time.
I needed to get moving again after weeks of silence. So I picked this story up first.
The site doesn't seem to get the same attendance these days so I hope 2017 will see lots of activity and lots of hits. Or is it just me? Who knows? I'll keep trying.
Hugs

Jules

Thanks for the New Episode

It was a pleasant surprise to see it posted this morning. Eve is wearing Jules down. I wonder if she has been giving him a chemical (to impact his performance) or if it's all psychological?

Wake Up, Julian

joannebarbarella's picture

While I like the story, I can't help but think he's a little bit too gullible.

Maybe he is dreaming

and he will wake up. I'm glad you like the story.

Jules

Why he can't get it up? Pills!

Jamie Lee's picture

Eve talked to Julian's mom and sister about Julian? What did they discuss, how to bring out his feminine side by tricking him to attend something he'd never attend? Dressed as a girl?

Eve knows darn well why Julian can't get it up, it's the pills she's been giving him. And Julian isn't smart enough to put two and two together and get pills.

By all accounts, Eve doesn't want Julian to be with her but Julie, and not just for their time at the gathering. She initiates sex and doesn't seem to care if Julian climaxes or not. She does and that seems alright to her. Had she wanted to help him reach a climax she wouldn't have started giving him the pills that have shut him down in having an erection.

When that gathering is over Julie will be the person returning home, with Eve pulling her by the ring in her nose.

Others have feelings too.