Feral Saga Chapter 12 - Reckoning (Part 2)

Printer-friendly version

X23_sketch by Jason Metcalf

Feral Saga Chapter 12 - Reckoning (Part 2)

by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

As we continue the twists of the twelfth issue in part two, Logan and Scott are deep inside Sabretooth’s hideout as they try to rescue Storm. But things are already diverging from their plans. A cloaked ship and a new mutant are also there, adding to the mystery. Unfortunately, Logan has discovered that Don has come on the mission and she now has to worry about him. What will happen when Logan finally encounters Sabretooth?

Author’s Note:

This chapter involved a lot of tears and what I call “Sabretooth hangover” from writing his part. (SPOILER ALERT) This is the chapter I warned everyone about in my introduction. It has significant violence again and it’s again pretty intense. There’s also the usual explicit sex. I apologize for the delay in publishing this one, but there was a lot of behind-the-scenes work trying to get it right and some time out for real-life. I am extremely nervous about this chapter and hope no one misunderstands why it is written the way it is. Thanks for still giving this weird story a chance, Once again, I’d like to thank my proofreaders. Gabi (Xtrim), in particular, has been a huge help, but I have been blessed with several more (anonymous) reviewers and I thank them as well.

August 20, 2020 - I made some minor edits to the story and am posting them all at once.

Here’s a wiki you can use if you’re really lost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

© Nyssa 2019


The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

          • Sun Tzu

 

“Hold up,” said Logan, raising a hand.

“What is it?” hissed Scott.

“Elk.”

Scott shook his head a couple of times as if trying to shake something off. “Who?”

“Not who, what. Food for Sabretooth. They’re up ahead.”

“He has animals down here?”

“Yeah, which means he was planning to be here for a while. Unfortunately, it means we have to reroute.”

“Elk are dangerous?” asked Scott.

“You’d be surprised, bub. But more importantly, if they get skittish when we walk through, it could alert Sabretooth.” She turned to the two rescue crew members who were still with them, the others having split off to enter the upper levels.

“Martinez, you have the map?”

“Yes Ma’am,” responded the crew member. He took out a ruggedized laptop, a lightweight 7 lb model, and brought up the screen with the map. “Here’s where we are,” he said, pointing to the red spot on the map. He selected the zoom option and began clicking on a button next to the trackpad to expand the area they were in.

Thinking about Sabretooth and a likely encounter, she decided she wanted all of her weapons available, so she lifted her feet one at a time and removed her boots. After she finished, she found all the other members of the team staring at her. “What? It’s better traction,” she said, hoping they weren’t staring because she was wearing pink nail polish - Kitty’s idea.

“Yes ma’am,” said Martinez and Smith in unison while Scott just smiled.

Logan leaned forward and pointed at the laptop screen. “If we go back to that last junction, we can get to this split point here. Cyclops, you can take this route here and I can take Martinez and Smith with me. What do you think?”

Scott was actually thinking about how hot she was. He had thought the catsuit she had worn before was incredibly sexy, but she had ramped that up even further. The top she had on now left her belly bare and, even with the body armor incorporated into it, the way she moved… He couldn’t stop thinking about being with her.

Logan looked over at him sharply and he knew that she’d caught a whiff of his arousal.

Great, it is not the time for Scott to get turned on right now.” Unfortunately, her nipples didn’t seem to get the message and were busy pushing against the kevlar of her top. Unbidden, hundreds of memories of Scott holding her, caressing her, making love to her came to mind. “No, that wasn’t me,” she told herself in an effort to focus back on the mission. Unfortunately, that carried with it an edge of anger and hurt.

Scott tried to focus back on the mission as well and was able to act as if he was listening as he agreed with Logan’s suggestion and went to try to outflank Sabretooth’s position. But his mind was cast back to the hours before the mission.

>>X<<

He’d been out by the pool after swimming laps.

“Hey Slim,” said Jean as she looked over her sunglasses from her position lying on one of the lounge chairs. “Looking good.” Jean watched as Scott came over and grabbed his sunglasses from the table next to her, water dripping off his taut body.

“Jean,” he said smiling and taking in her form in her tiny white bikini before switching from his swim goggles to his ruby sunglasses. “You look pretty good yourself. Kinda surprised to see you.”

“I’m sorry I’ve been neglecting you, it’s just…”

“I meant,” he said, “Out here, in the full sun.”

“What? You don’t think I could use a little more color?”

“Jean, honey, you’re a redhead. What is it you told me? Oh yeah, ‘In the sun, I don’t tan or burn… I stroke.’”

They both laughed at that.

“Yes, well,” she said, running a hand over his bicep. “Do you think someone will rescue me before I become one big freckle?”

“Do you mean me, or Logan?” he asked, immediately kicking himself. He’d been having trouble not thinking about the two of them together ever since his run-in with Logan when she bragged about it. And it was damn arousing.

“Scott…” Jean started. “Last night Lolo really needed me.”

Immediately, he pictured Jean and Logan, when she was still Jean’s doppelganger, in a passionate embrace. Naked and with their hands stroking each other’s body as if trying to touch every square inch. But quickly, one image began changing until it was Logan in her newly transformed body. She turned as if noticing him, her beautiful, exotic features regarding him with sultry interest. He felt his cock seem to leap to an erection.

“No, I’m sorry. That came out wrong.” He paused for a second. “I know Jean. Logan told me about the two of you.”

“Oh,” said Jean from her lounge chair, blushing. She looked at the part of Scott’s body that had begun growing. She was surprised that he wasn't reacting with jealousy or anger. “Boys and their lesbian fantasies, I guess.”

“I sorta get the idea that you’re not entirely bothered by the idea?” She reached out and stroked the extremely erect cock through his swim trunks.

“Uhh, Jean!” Scott yelped, scandalized. “Someone could see you doing that,” he hissed while bending over.

Jean giggled. “I’m pretty sure they could see what you’re packing anyway. I think it might be glowing. It’s definitely dancing.” She took her hand away, but stroked it some more with her telekinesis, much like an invisible hand.

Scott quickly joined her on the lounge chair. To Jean’s delight, he positioned himself right up against her. He was trying to hide his erection, but as he moved into place, she put her left knee up onto his legs and he ended up pressing his erection into her outer labia and spreading them apart. She unconsciously thrust her vulva against him, driving the fabric of her bikini bottom further into the space between her labia. It made her feel all gooey.

“Why Mr. Summers,” she said huskily. “Are you planning to take me right here?”

“No, no, of course not,” he said quickly.

Jean pouted dramatically and pressed her bikini-covered breasts into his chest. “Then maybe we should move upstairs?”

When they reached her room, they began shedding clothes and ardently pursuing their passion. However, as intimate and passionate as their encounter was, each one was actually picturing and fantasizing about a different partner,

For Scott, just for a moment, in the darker room, Jean’s hair seemed black, and her shining, bright green eyes looking at him triggered a momentary fantasy involving a different pair of green eyes. A fantasy where it was Logan kneeling before him. It was her who was taking him into her mouth. He groaned and nearly came right then.

Jean was having a fantasy of her own. She began thinking of the dreamscape. When that enticing girl, who was actually Logan, had taken her cock deep into her throat and mouth. She remembered the incredible sensation and whimpered slightly as she tried to duplicate the actions she remembered. It was as if she was both the one deep throating the cock and the one whose cock was being deepthroated.

When they moved to the bed, Scott had buried his face in her neck because it was Logan’s firm breasts he pictured thrusting up against him and her lithe body he imagined squirming beneath him. “I wonder what Logan’s face looks like when she cums,” was the thought that came to him at that moment. The image in his mind caused him to thrust even harder into Jean.

Jean was thoroughly distracted by this much more aggressive approach from Scott and didn’t even notice that he hadn’t opened his mind up for her as he usually did. She began making throaty sounds of encouragement. Scott usually made love to her as if he thought she was some delicate flower, but now he was grasping her breast and stroking his thumb over her nipple, thrusting firmly but not painfully into her, and kissing her passionately. It reminded her of one of the last sessions she’d had with Lolo. Of course, she had been the one with the cock and it had been the double-ended, free-floating version, but it had been just as enthusiastic.

As she pictured Lolo squirming and thrusting, she very nearly recreated the psionic cock, which would have been awkward at best. But Scott was again kissing her and the near gaffe was quickly forgotten. Her lips felt swollen and tingly from the passion of their kisses, his light stubble occasionally gliding roughly against her lips and skin. Her mind heard little mewling cries of need that she imagined were from Lolo but were actually coming from herself.

The euphoria they both felt was quickly replaced with guilt as Scott rolled to lay beside Jean, and they both breathed heavily, still somewhat overwhelmed by the strength of the emotions surging through them during their lovemaking.

Jean, still quivering from little aftershocks, rolled herself onto Scott’s chest and kissed his cheek. She lay her head against him and held on for several minutes. Before she thought he might fall asleep, she said, “I think there’s something we should talk about.”

Scott nearly panicked at that statement but maintained a calm manner. It probably helped that he’d almost been asleep. Of course, he was wide awake now. “What about?”

Jean drew a lazy circle on his chest as she struggled to find the right words. “I’ve been learning a lot about myself lately. I always thought I was, I don’t know… monogamous? Hell, I thought I was totally straight until a little while ago. But one thing I do know is that I couldn’t live without you… and Lolo.” She raised her head to look at him to gauge his reaction. When there wasn’t any, she continued.

“Both of you. So, I need you to promise me something.”

“Jean, I’d do anything for you,” he said.

“I’m worried about this mission. I need you to promise to bring her back to me. Bring both of you back to me.”

“Of course I will.”

“Scott, don’t placate me. I mean it. I need you to look after her like you would look after me, like she’s the most precious thing in the world to you. Like you need her in your life. Because that’s how I feel about both of you.”

“Jean, I promise I will do everything I can to protect her and bring her back safe. Even though I think she’s more likely to survive any situation than I am.”

Jean kissed him and reached down to stroke his cock, which had already started to harden. It was also pretty sticky, but Jean didn’t care.

Scott tried to focus on the woman in bed with him. He had always found her very sexy, but she had reached another level lately. He wanted to let her know how much he wanted her, how much he loved her. It would have been easier if he didn’t keep thinking about someone else he found incredibly alluring.

When they made love again, Jean was thrilled to find that Scott was still just as aggressive and, for the first time since she had been with him, was able to cum more than once.

Neither of them was aware that they had both “invited” the same fantasy third person into bed with them.

>>X<<

Well, that’s going to be inconvenient,” thought Scott as he stared at some obviously new construction. The tunnel he was using had been sealed off in the direction he’d been headed. A new branch of tunnel led off parallel to the new wall in both directions, but he couldn’t be sure which one would lead him around whatever it was that had been built into the area and whether he even could get around it.

“X 1 to X 23,” he said, keying his comm unit.

“Wait, you’re X 1?” Logan asked.

“Feral, another time, please? I’ve run into some new construction. I’m about halfway along the main tube, but it’s been sealed and there’s 90-degree offshoots in both directions. Should I try one or head back?”

“Damn,” said Logan. “It would take too long to head back and if I’m remembering the layout, the new tunnel to your right probably connects back to that big collection area we saw when we first got to this level.”

They were interrupted by the muffled sounds of automatic gunfire.

“Looks like the red team has engaged,” said Logan.

“Heading left…,” said Scott as he began moving as quickly as he could in the dark corridors.

“Cyclops, be careful,” said Logan. She turned to speak to Martinez.

A huge, clawed hand exploded from his chest.

She was momentarily frozen in place as Sabretooth almost casually turned and swiped Smith’s gun in two and then slashed open his throat. The catwalk where they were had caused them to walk single-file and Sabretooth had dropped down between the other two.

“Now girlie,” said Sabretooth as he turned to her. “What you got?” He sniffed the air before he took a step and looked uncertain.

“Holy shit, it’s you!” He laughed and grabbed at his stomach with one hand as his whole body was involved in his guffaws, but did not advance.

Too far to attack,” mused Logan, although she extended her claws.

“You didn’t have to change for me. I liked how you looked just fine runt,” he said still laughing.”The outfit is hot, but why’d you make your tits smaller?”

“Be happy to do the same for your dick, asshole,” said Logan.

“You’ve really got a lot to learn, and this time I can take the time to show you.” Sabretooth moved towards her.

As his weight shifted with his first step, Logan burst into motion. Initially moving right at him at a speed he had never seen from her, she reached out as she passed one of the catwalk guardrail’s vertical supports and used it to pivot out over the railing. When it took her into a downswing, she caught one of the supports underneath and continued the swing back up on the other side. She could hear Sabretooth’s movements clearly enough to be certain that he had followed her motion and was trying to look over the railing to see where she went as she cleared the far handrail and his back came into view right where she expected him. Extending her toe talons, she hit his back solidly and began shredding the flesh of his back with her talons in three long strokes with each foot before somersaulting backward before he could respond - other than howling in rage. She noted that unlike the simulation, his blood and flesh caught at the edges of her talon’s sheaths making it hard for them to retract. She repressed a shudder at how gross that felt.

Guess I should update the software when I get back,” she thought. “If I get back.

Sabretooth turned towards her, still hunched over. His back muscles, shredded by her talons, not yet responding. He swiped at her, using his pectoral muscles to make the movement, but she was out of range and ducked in to cut open his palm as it passed. He snatched it back as if burned and snarled his rage. He rushed her, trying to use his bulk and speed to tackle her before she could react.

Logan waited until he was committed and his weight was extended out over his feet. Then she sprang backward, once again grabbing one of the vertical supports, but this time swinging her body under the guardrail and pivoting around the vertical support bar and then back over as Sabretooth tried to halt his progress. But Logan was able to slash at the backs of his thighs, cutting deeply into his hamstring. Seeing his freshly healed back muscles begin to contract, she leapt back before his huge arm slashed through the spot where she had just been.

Sabretooth continued his advance, reaching for her with his other hand. Logan ducked under it and sliced open the underside of his forearm, then vaulted herself off the catwalk, low enough that she could grip it with her finger talons once her body passed beyond the floor of it. She swung across and then onto another support, twisting her herself up with a hard kick of her feet, to land back on the catwalk, twenty feet from where she started. An empty catwalk.

As she spun about, trying to figure out where he had gone, she heard the scrape of his claws on the floor 30 feet below the catwalk.

Fearing he might be heading to wherever Storm was being held, she vaulted over the railing. As she hit the floor, she rolled to absorb the impact and came up running at full speed, actually closing the gap with Sabretooth. Running full out on the rubber matting that covered the floor provided nearly ideal conditions and was exhilarating. She almost wished she could keep going. But Sabretooth could hear her closing the gap and turned back towards her and dug his claws into the matting, digging deep gouges as he slowed himself.

Logan, seeing that he was committed, didn’t slow. She altered her course once Sabretooth tried to use his legs to spring back at her. With Sabretooth again over committed to a particular direction, she was able to slash across his ribs, but he was able to twist in midair and slap at her before she could land another blow and she sprang back to avoid being grabbed.

Sabretooth saw her retreat as weakness and immediately followed her, swinging wildly in hopes of catching her with a slash or a blow. The second such swipe caused her to move backward, but as his hand passed in front of her, she grabbed onto it and used the momentum of the huge, powerful swing to launch her hips up and over his arm, then used her toe talons in a vicious slash at his face. Sabretooth was barely able to tilt his head to avoid losing an eye, but her talons left gashes across his forehead and down his cheek.

When he grabbed for his face in reflex, she spun forward off her foot as it landed and dug one of her claws into his abdomen, earning a grunt from him. But before she could withdraw, he lashed out in a backhand with the hand that had been at his face. Even though it was a short motion, it was enough to stun her briefly.

Sabretooth grabbed her free arm in a vice-like grip and, as she withdrew her claw from his abdomen to try to slash her way free, he grabbed that arm as well. He pulled her arms apart like a mean older brother abusing his kid sister’s barbie doll. He sneered down at her, confident that he had disabled her.

Logan had expected the now-familiar bright blossom of pain from her shoulders being dislocated. But it never came. Nor did her shoulders stay dislocated or immobilized. When Sabretooth let go and went to grab her waist and her chest, she drove one clawed hand towards his diaphragm where she could reach his heart and the other towards the soft place under his jaw where she might reach his brain.

But, as confident as he was of victory, Sabretooth was still on alert and jumped backward. “Fuck!” He yelled as her claws sliced across his sternum and caught the edge of his jaw.

Logan quickly moved back out of his range to a more strategic position and dragged her blades across each other and out into a ready position, reveling in the singing of adamantium on adamantium.

Sabretooth, still bleeding from several spots also assumed a ready position. He was breathing raggedly and his eyes darted back and forth trying to catch the first hint of movement from Logan. They stood like this for a second and then… Sabretooth ran away.

Seeing that he was again headed for a doorway and still fearing that he might try to get to Storm, Logan sprinted after him. She caught up just as he reached the door.

“Running scared of a little girl, Victor?”

Sabretooth sneered. “I ain’t fuckin’ afraid of you runt. You may have a few new tricks, but you’re still a chick. And a pussy...” He reached out and slammed his hand against a door lock sensor. The door hissed open.

“You’re not getting away that easy, bub,” said Logan, moving to intercept Sabretooth before he could disappear through the door.

Sabretooth didn’t go through the door, he reached in and pulled out an unconscious body dressed in familiar military gear and shoved it out in front of him, stopping Logan in her tracks. He held his other claw in position to rip out the figure’s throat.

“Don?”

>>X<<

“Hank, can you track her?” asked Jean.

“I do believe I can,” replied Hank. “Even with that marvelous cloaking device bending light to avoid visual identification, I still have a heat signature and am pinging tight-beam radar off it. If need be, I should be able to identify the changing density and turbulence in the air as it passes through. The cloaking device does seem to be limited to only the visual spectrum…”

“Hank, just don’t let her get away,” interrupted Jean.

The ship that Don had alerted them to had “cloaked” and lifted off when they arrived. They were in pursuit now.

“Can you scan it to see if there is more than one life form on board?”

Hank turned to look at her blankly. “Do you know of such technology?” he asked. “I believe you might be better able to do so than anything on our ship.”

“Right,” she said and began to concentrate. Slowly, she began to establish a sense of the mutant on the other ship. She was an extremely powerful psychic, but she seemed untrained. She had been essentially sending out scrambled signals to protect her mind and thoughts but was in the process of contacting someone. Jean was able to tap in…

Mon coeur,” answered someone upon sensing the contact. Jean could feel that this was someone very important to the psychic. A vague picture of a tall, horribly scarred woman formed. “Qu'est-ce qu'il y a?

English. At this distance, my talent works mostly verbally and your German is terrible, worse than my French.

Jean realized that she was actually getting more from the link than the other psychic since she could sense emotions as well.

I was asking what is wrong,” responded the French woman. Conflicting images and complex feelings swirled around her image in the psychic’s mind. Jean was fairly dizzy at the strength of the reaction. She couldn’t interject or control anything, but what she did receive was very clear.

I do not believe I can avoid capture,” responded the psychic. Jean could sense the desperation in that admission.

No! There must be a way. Can you not confuse them Einfluss?

Not this time. Not with who pursues me,” responded the psychic, whose name was apparently Einfluss. “I know what I must do, I only need to know if I can take them with me.”

Jean could sense the utter despair in the French woman. “No, mon coeur, our instructions are most clear. Did you succeed?

Yes, but I had to rush,” responded Einfluss. Her ship began to climb steeply. “Will you stay with me? I only wish I could be in your arms again. Before the accident. Even before you decided to be a woman.

Of course I will stay with you, even as you provoke me.” Jean sensed the French woman choke down a sob as she tried to be brave. “You know my heart will perish with you.

“Hank,” exclaimed Jean as she slapped the harness to release it and leapt towards the portable Cerebro to boost her powers. “You have to get closer, she’s going to crash. I have to stop her.”

“No Jean,” he said, easing the thruster controls back as he watched the other ship end its climb and begin to dive towards the earth. “She has already begun a feedback cycle in her engines. I don’t know if she will even hit the ground before they explode.”

As Jean looked out the viewport, she maintained the mental image of the French woman and a smaller woman reaching out their hands and intertwining their fingers. Jean could sense the swirling emotions of grief, longing, past hurt, and love between the figures.

I very much regret the things I said and did,” said Einfluss. “I do lo…” As the ghostly images of the figures moved towards each other to embrace, there was a huge explosion and a fireball engulfed the suddenly decloaked ship.

Two women sank to two very different floors with a sob and a cry of anguish as the mental image of the smaller woman was ripped away.

>>X<<

“I will kill you this time, Victor,” said Logan through clenched teeth.

“What is it you said? Yeah, still here. And I got somethin’ fucking special I have got to show you.” He gestured for her to enter the room he’d pulled Don from. Once she was inside, he smirked and said, “Ok runt. Strip.”

Logan just snarled, but she did begin to shake almost imperceptibly with anger.

Sabretooth held Don up. “You wouldn’t want anything to happen to your pet would ya?”

“If you kill him there won’t be anything to stop me from ripping you to shreds.”

Sabretooth just laughed. “Who said I was gonna kill him?” He traced a claw over Don’s eyes.

Now visibly shaking, Logan pulled off her top and threw it to the floor. Then pushed down her pants and stepped out of them. For once, she actually felt the cold.

“Yeah, too bad you had to change. I liked the bigger tits and I was lookin’ forward to gettin’ a chance to fuck that psychic chick.” He picked up a device that looked vaguely like a gun. “The boss got this from… one of his friends. Wait ‘til you find out what the fuck it does to our kind.”

“There is no our kind. You’re just an asshole that has some mutations that are similar to mine.” Logan fought the urge to cover up her breasts.

“Whatever. This is gonna rock your world. And then I’m gonna rock it more,” Sabretooth grinned at how clever he felt that statement was. “When we first got this shit, I had found another of our kind. A girl. I used this drug on her and it turned her into a full-on, in-heat slut. But I made the mistake of trying it on myself ‘cause, you know, it seemed like it’d be hot. See, the chick didn’t have much healing factor so she didn’t make it. Guess I fucked her to death.” Sabretooth laughed at that.

“Probably died of boredom,” said Logan.

“Pretty fuckin’ tired of you, bitch. Now stand still or I hurt pretty boy here.” He raised the gun and shot the hypodermic dart into her shoulder. “Doesn’t take long, so listen up. You’re gonna get horny as fuck. This drug goes right to the part of your brain that deals with mating and sex and your animal brain and puts it on like a really high level. I mean, I couldn’t think about anything but fuckin’. And my scent, my pheromones will make it even stronger. Supposed to make them imprint me as your mate. So will my taste.”

Logan already felt like the room was spinning and she wanted to throw up. That revelation didn’t help. “Taste?”

Sabretooth just chuckled evilly. “That’s right, bitch. Taste. You’ll find out. But here’s the best part. A second shot while the drug is still in you and you are permanently in that state, constantly in heat and begging me to fuck you so you can birth my pups. I wonder if you’ll have litters?” He chuckled again. “But I’m gonna wait until you’re almost recovered and know what I’m about to do before I give you the second shot. I want to see the look in your eyes as you realize how fucked you are, right after I’ve fucked you.” Sabretooth guffawed at his cleverness. “Now c’mon over here and undo my pants and pull my cock out.”

Logan shook her head. Not to say no, but because it felt like her head was being bumped repeatedly into a wall. She couldn’t focus. She knew she was being told to do something, something important, something she should react to, but couldn’t quite work it out. “Wha…” She put her hands on either side of her head.

“I said,” Sabretooth raised his voice. “Come here! Kneel, while you’re at it!”

Logan moved forward woodenly. She wanted to resist but couldn’t work out what to do. Only Sabretooth’s command seemed clear to her. So she followed it. She sank to her knees and looked up at him.

“That’s better. Never thought I’d have you in this position, runt. Now take out my cock.”

Logan could feel her humanity literally slipping away. It felt similar to when her berserker rages took over. She looked down at the floor, her hair falling from her shoulders and into her view. But the floor and her hair almost seemed to be receding. It was as if she was looking down a long corridor. Her vision and the scents, even her hearing were just as acute, but it was like she had taken several steps back. She tried to work out what to do, how to respond, even who she was, but everything seemed distant, confused, and unfinished. Most of her attention seemed consumed by the roaring thud of her heartbeat and the rush of her blood through her veins and arteries.

Sabretooth held Don out and raised a claw towards his throat. “Last chance…”

Logan looked up at Don and could see the threat, but couldn’t for the life of her understand why she should care. She knew she had cared, knew she should care, but it was all too confusing now to figure out why. The scent of Sabretooth was filling her nostrils and felt like it was going straight to her brain. She reached out and undid Sabretooth’s pants and pulled out his cock. It was as large and thick as Don’s or her own, but it was very unusual in several respects. Tufts of hair grew out of the base up to an inch onto the cock and the underside of the base had several thick, fleshy little stalks that protruded up to a point about two inches from the base. These protuberances were heavily veined but soft at the moment.

The sight of Sabretooth’s cock and its unusual features caused the room to spin for a moment for Logan. Her perception still seemed disconnected and distant, but she felt alarm at what was unfolding. She knew she needed to do something, but could not form a coherent thought beyond her alarm and disgust. She tried to force herself back into control, back forward down the long corridor of her perception.

Sabretooth tossed Don to the side and, grabbing his cock, wiped precum across Logan’s lips. Surprised, Logan involuntarily licked her lips. In that moment, the world rushed away as if she was yanked back. She felt almost as if her very sense of self was shouldered aside. Her nostrils flared, adrenaline pumped into her system, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

The next thing Logan became aware of was Sabretooth’s cock in her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it greedily. He grabbed her head to thrust in and out of her throat hard and fast. She couldn’t gather her thoughts, the taste of his precum and the scent of him this close felt like a spike driving into her brain. Her fluids were flowing, making the entrance to her vagina slippery and wet and her erect nipples were painful as they shook with his treatment of her head. What little remained of her humanity was slipping further and further away with each thrust and each breath. A shock of purple and red color throbbed at the edges of her vision in concert with the thudding of her heartbeat.

Sabretooth suddenly pulled out of her mouth and stood for a moment, slightly bent over as if trying to catch his breath, his huge hands still on either side of her head. Logan felt wobbly and confused as his cock was pulled away and saliva dribbled onto her chin. “Damn,” said Sabertooth. “That’s so fuckin’ good, but that’s not what you’re here for.” He picked her up and tossed her face down onto a steel table.

Meanwhile, the pheromones and the drug had created a thrumming need in her, overriding every other concern. When Sabretooth thrust into her, the fleshy protuberances at the base of his cock struck roughly against her clit and then were painfully forced up into her vagina. She grunted as he drove her hips into the cold steel of the table. He began to slam into her, the fleshy stalks at the base of his cock gradually become more engorged and making it harder to pull out.

Logan wasn’t feeling disgust or anger, the drug taking all higher thought from her. She just knew that this was her mate. She did know that he was mean and was capable of causing her even more pain, but he was doing what her body told her she needed from him right now. After several more thrusts, the constant stimulation of her clit began causing her vaginal walls to start spasming and she was very confused why that was making her so sad. That didn’t seem right, and she began to feel stressed. She drove her finger talons into the table and began driving back into Sabretooth’s thrusts, hoping that pleasing her mate would help her stop being sad.

“Yeah,” growled Sabretooth. “You like that. Tell me you like that, bitch, and maybe I’ll only beat you a few hours a day. When I’m not fucking you.”

Not clear how to respond to that, Logan simply began making animalistic sounds of effort and surprise. When, finally, Sabretooth thrust in and his fleshy protuberances caused his cock to become lodged in her, they were both so surprised that neither noticed the figure in the door.

Scott stood there, stunned as he watched the scene in the room. Sabretooth was thrusting into a howling Logan whose talons were practically shredding the steel table as she tried to thrust back. The look on her face was incoherent and her eyes looked crazed.

Sabretooth was the first to react. He grabbed the hypodermic gun and shot a dart into Scott’s chest. Scott responded by blasting Sabretooth in the chest, driving him into the wall and pinning him there until the impact of the drug in his system caused his concentration to falter.

Logan, feeling her mate suddenly pull out, looked up to see Scott standing there. She turned over and looked at Sabretooth pinned against the wall by Scott’s blast. She was confused, her mind still fuzzy from the sex and the suddenness of Sabretooth pulling out. Then Scott’s scent reached her.

Images of his face leaning in to kiss her, the feeling of him entering her, his hands on her body, his breath at her neck, promises being made, all slammed through her brain. As she stared at Sabretooth, a horrible realization formed, one she could not understand. But one that made her furious.

That was not her mate.

Her true mate was the man standing in the door.

Scott felt like he was about to leap out of his own skin. The drug entering his system fueled the anger and alarm he felt finding Logan and Sabretooth. Every muscle in his arms and shoulders tensed. His head was swimming and his breathing ragged. A red miasma filled his vision, beyond the ruby that had become so much a part of his world since the emergence of his mutant ability. An ability that he wanted to use to burn everything in his path, to free the woman he had come to rescue. To take her back.

Logan could see that her true mate was distracted, and felt alarm for him. She also feared that he would be angry with her, reject her, or leave her with this false mate. She turned back to look again at the evil betrayer and saw him push off from the wall to launch himself over her and attack her mate while he was distracted.

As he left the floor in his attack, Logan had a vision she could not explain but did not question. It was as if she could see right through the hair, skin, muscle, and sinew right to the bones of her betrayer. Every individual bone as it shifted and rotated in flight was crystal clear, she even knew the name of each one.

She knew what she must do to protect her mate, to earn back his trust.

Extending her middle claw in each hand, she moved with incredible speed in two perfect arcs that intersected at a point between the C3 and C4 vertebra, where the gap between the flanges of the vertebrae are largest. With a singing peal of adamantium striking, the blades passed between the adamantium clad bones of Sabretooth and severed his neck, separating his head from his body.

Scott, not realizing what had happened, recovered just enough to see Sabretooth hurtling towards him. The panic and rage he felt was amplified by the drug in his system. He blasted the bulk before it could hit him, but caught only the body, slamming it back into the far wall where it then slid down to the floor. Sabretooth’s head, however, was spared the blast and continued on, striking Scott on the temple and enraging him even further.

He blasted the head, slamming it into a corner. He continued to pour his anger and rage into it, yelling until his voice was hoarse and ragged and there was no biological material left in the severed head, just an uneven web of adamantium glowing red from the heat.

Logan had turned to watch as Scott emptied his rage into the severed head of Sabretooth. She trembled with fear and relief. Fear that Scott, her true mate, was angry with her and relief that she had saved him.

When he finally stopped his blasts and stood breathing heavily, she was struck by the smells of the blood and sex in the room. The adrenaline in her system from killing Sabretooth slamming into her heart at that point drove the drug to new heights.

She whimpered as she scooted across the table to move towards Scott. She approached warily in case he was angry with her, but she needed to touch him, to find out. As she got closer, she could see his erection and distinguish his arousal. When her own pheromones hit him, she saw his nostrils flare and sensed his reaction. Almost crying with relief, she moved to undo his pants and he did not move to stop her. When his erection was free, she pulled him to the table and with his help, climbed onto it.

When he entered her, he pushed his cock all the way to the hilt with one smooth, firm thrust. Her breath was taken by a loud sigh of fulfillment and her legs wrapped around his hips to clutch him to her. Her world seemed to explode in light. His mouth found hers and he began to thrust deeply into her, his thrusts hard and with an extended press against her vulva as if trying to force himself even further up against her labia and into her vagina. The taste of him, the smell of him, the rightness of their coupling and his acceptance of her causing even more pleasure in her mind than the sensation her clit was receiving. Her finger talons involuntarily extended slightly and scratched at Scott’s back as she desperately tried to press every inch of their bodies closer.

Scott could only hear a rushing, thundering noise in his ears. He was unaware that it was his pulse. When Logan had come to him, he was enveloped in her pheromones and the echoes of the desire that he already felt for her. When Logan got off the table, naked, trembling and demure, yet full of desire, there was no way he could have denied her. After they had his pants off and her back on the table he moved desperately to sink his painfully erect cock into her hot, wet folds and felt the walls of her vagina clasping at him. He cried out with a guttural exultation of victory. Victory at defeating Sabretooth and victory at claiming this prize.

He drove himself into her and felt her legs pulling him in. He thrust hard against her and squirmed his pelvis as if trying to gain every extra fraction of her body for himself. When he exploded into her, he felt her vagina grip him and fairly milk his cock as she shuddered in climax herself, ejaculating all around the base of his cock. There was no diminishing of his cock, it felt like nothing could keep him from taking this woman again and again. Nothing else mattered.

Slowly, Logan began to return from the animalistic frenzy that had consumed her, her mind peeking out to see if it was safe to be human again. She knew, although it was fuzzy, that she had killed Sabretooth, but was uncertain of the events. She felt comfort in the closeness of her mate, the fact that he still accepted her. But mostly, her attention was being demanded by the rough fucking that Scott was giving her.

She had cum several times and was currently not far from another. She knew that Scott had cum at least twice. After his last one, he had apparently decided that her breasts needed attention and was hungrily sucking and nipping at her right breast. Her “Jean memories” were colliding with the present as Scott thrust into her. Looking up to see him or even down at his head, like now, as he sucked at her nipple seemed so familiar, yet he had never made love to Jean so forcefully. He had almost seemed to think that she might break. But now his hard thrusts, his driving press at the end of each stoke were eliciting the most amazing feelings from her labia, her clit, and her entire vulva. When he began nearly growling as he worked his mouth over her breast and grabbed the other one with his free hand to pull at the nipple, she cried out and began thrusting her hips up even harder to meet his thrust. She could feel her pussy grip and pull at his cock as he pulled back and almost desperately open her vaginal canal on his stroke in. Each time was now causing her to make loud mewling sounds of need. She pulled him in with her legs and pressed her breasts up into his mouth and hand.

But even with the amazing sensations, the flushing of the drug from her system provided a growing clarity. Clarity about who she was and who was fucking her. And what that meant. When she inherited Jean’s memories of sex with Scott, it was hard and confusing to separate herself from them. But she could always tell herself that, even when she was Jean’s physical double, it wasn’t her body that he had made love to.

Now that was no longer true.

It was also no longer the drug’s fault that she was continuing to fuck him. But surely one last orgasm wouldn’t matter? Who would know?

She would.

She gathered her feet around and onto Scott’s chest and pushed - hard. “Get off!”

Scott, momentarily stunned, stood there for a moment, his cock erect and slick with their combined fluids. He began to move back towards her, to enter her again.

“Scott, stop,” she said. “Just… stop.” She knew that if he didn’t she wouldn’t have the strength to stop him again.

Logan took a moment to look around as Scott stood there, uncertain what was happening and trying to regain his own humanity, his own reason. Logan looked over at Sabretooth’s body and what remained of his head. The body had bled for some time after the beheading and the room reeked of blood. And of sex. The head was really only a web of adamantium in the shape of a skull and jaw.

Logan got up from the table, feeling fluids leak from her vagina, past her labia, and down onto her inner thighs. She hugged her arms around herself. A slight trembling shook her, but she wasn't sure which of the emotions she was feeling was the cause. To a certain extent, she was just happy to feel anything more complicated than basic instincts.

She could see Don slumped on the floor at the side of the room, looking as if he was sleeping. His chest rose and fell evenly. She was relieved he was alright, but everything felt hollow and surreal right now and she thought she might throw up. She couldn’t wrap her head around what she had just been doing (and thinking of continuing to do) just feet from his unconscious body. She looked at Scott again and it looked like he’d recovered. He had at least pulled his pants back on.

All of what had led to that moment hit her. The certainty that Scott was her true mate when he had interrupted Sabretooth, the images and feelings, the memories, that had led to that realization flashed through her mind again. The desperate coupling, trying to get him to accept her, to love her seemed to fuel her emotions again. She knew that the drug had worn off long before she had stopped him. She knew she hadn’t wanted to acknowledge that she no longer had an excuse, no longer could just blame the drug for fucking him.

She also knew that this wasn’t his choice. She wasn’t his choice. The memories that led her to believe he was her true mate weren’t hers, they were Jean’s. And so was he.

The true betrayal, the true impact of what Sabretooth had done to her hit her at that moment. Sabretooth would never know how perfect his insidious torture had been, but he would have roared with laughter.

Actually, hollow didn’t begin to describe how she felt.

“That bastard raped me,” she said through clenched teeth.”Once with his cock,” and then, looking Scott in the eye, “And once with yours.”

“Logan, I’m so…”

In an instant Logan had one hand at Scott’s throat and the other, claws extended, aimed at Scott’s visor. “DO! NOT!” Logan’s claws trembled ever so slightly. “You do NOT get to feel sorry for me. Not with your cum leaking out of me!” She drew several deep ragged breaths and Scott didn’t dare move or speak. Then her face took on the saddest expression as she exclaimed, “How could you? I’m not the only one in here!” she said pointing several times at herself with the hand that had been at Scott’s throat. In her mind, she could almost see the twin psyche’s from her Jean and her Logan memories both fracturing in anguish and the newly forming Lolo broken and in despair.

“What does that mean?”

Her response was to withdraw her claws and hold her hand out in front of his face, palm out to silence him. She couldn’t look at him, saying to herself that she was not going to cry. The smell of the blood and the sex in the room was making her head spin. “Forgot my damn cigars on the jet,” she said absently.

“You’re worried about your cigars right now?” asked Scott incredulously.

She turned back to him and with all the intensity she could muster said, “You will not talk to me again.”

When he looked like he wanted to ask a question, but didn’t know what to do, she clarified, “Until I say you can.” She took a moment to gather her uniform pieces and pull them on.

“Did you find Storm?” she asked.

Scott nodded.

“OK, here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to go back to the bird to get a very, very hot shower, then I’m going to go have a cigar. Or two. You are going to wait a half-hour before you follow me with Don and Storm and whoever else made it. If I’m not there when you get to the bird you will wait. Got it?”

She waited for Scott to nod.

“And wash my stench off of yourself.” With that she walked past him. Raising her right hand to shoulder height, she extended her middle claw and held it up as she walked out until she was sure she was out of sight.

 

 

LOGAN HAS BEEN SAVAGELY MANIPULATED AND RAPED BY SABRETOOTH, AND EVEN IN DEATH, HE HAS A MEASURE OF RETRIBUTION FOR HIS GRUDGE AGAINST LOGAN. HOW WILL SHE DEAL WITH THIS HORRIFIC EVENT? WILL LOGAN CONTINUE TO BLAME HERSELF FOR HAVING SEX WITH SCOTT AFTER THE DRUG WORE OFF? HOW WILL THIS AFFECT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH JEAN OR DON OR EVEN SCOTT? THE TEAM RESCUED STORM, BUT IT PROMISES TO BE A HOLLOW VICTORY RIGHT NOW. WHAT DID MAGNETO HAVE THE MUTANT EINFLUSS DO AND WHAT WILL IT MEAN FOR THE UNCANNY X-MEN? FIND OUT IN THE FERAL SAGA - TREACHERY!

 

A whopping 20 million metric tons of cheese is produced worldwide each year and production is increasing with growing demand. Of course, what I create here is weightless..

End Note:

Kudos are always welcome, but I really do want to know what you think of the story, so please comment. It doesn't have to be positive but if you have a correction, a PM would be more appropriate than a comment, so we don't bore everyone else with trivialities. If you are upset that this story contained violence, graphic sex, non consensual actions, or mind control even after all my warnings and flags then I can't help you. If you want to demonstrate your superior knowledge of all things X-Men, please save it and just make lots of smug faces as you read my egregious errors. I'm here to have some fun and I hope I have provided you with some as well. ‘Nuff said. Until next time - Excelsior!

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good action

It was clear to visualize the scenes in my mind.

Thank you

Nyssa's picture

Thanks KayD! I worry that the only reason I can visualize it is because I blocked it out in my mind or that I haven't described it well enough. I try not to use too many martial arts terms because this is already enough of a niche genre story. Unless you didn't mean the fighting? Which is a little more awkward to discuss...

But really, thanks so much for commenting. I do like to hear what people think as they read my odd little story.

Not the mission anyone expected!

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

This is a pretty well-loaded chapter! You did a great job with the scene of Jean and Scott making love while each was thinking of Logan... and then as the mission developed, I realized I'd quite forgotten that Magneto has some complex, over-arching plan of which we know virtually nothing.

AND THEN, I ***never*** expected that gun and the scenes that followed. Well done -- it carried me along like a leaf in a stream.

Looking forward to the rest!

- io

Really doubted myself with this one...

Nyssa's picture

Having a rape as major plot point and it being a trans character was agonizing, but it was really what the whole idea I originally had turned on. All the power games that the superheroes play and the attempts to dominate each other along with the entanglements possible (especially when you throw in a gender change and some borrowed memories), it just seemed like it would be an inevitable risk. And, as we see, no matter how strong you are. I do hope you will enjoy the rest of my weird little tale - the events of this chapter will ripple through many lives and fundamentally change... but to say more would be spoilers.

Thanks so much, Io!