Feral Saga Chapter 7 - Choices

Printer-friendly version

JeanLoganAsFemme-FeralSaga.jpg

Feral Saga Chapter 7 - Choices

by Nyssa

A Marvel X-Men Fanfiction starring Wolverine and Jean Grey

We return with our sensational seventh issue, with Logan testing the limits of her abilities and trying to figure out her place in the X-Men. But she has a lot of unresolved fears and confusion about who she really is now, and what her memories of Scott mean for her and her relationship with Jean. Now that  Magneto has made his next bold move, can the Uncanny X-Men finally see a plan forming, or is he still several moves ahead?

Author Note:

Logan has begun her search for answers and her place in the world in earnest. Of course, she’s going to do it the hard way, as Logan usually does. Others will of course be affected by the repercussions, especially those who love her and care about her. It’s going to be a rocky time for everyone. There’s significant violence in this one and threats of sexual assault (taking a Danger Room session to another level). It’s pretty intense. I promise that it’s not gratuitous or exploitative and it will have a real impact. There’s also the usual explicit sex, though none of it is non-consensual. We’re definitely close to the scene I warned everyone about in my introduction. I keep expanding the dialog, so I can’t tell you exactly how close. I once again received incredible help from my proofreaders, especially Gabi (Xtrim), who consistently finds errors I've overlooked dozens of times.

To those of you kind enough to comment, kudo, or drop me a line thank you very much. Writing is a great release, but it can be a little lonely. I realize that with something this explicit, some of you (especially you lurkers) might not want to comment, but I do want to hear what you like, where you hope or suspect the story will go, etc. so feel free to PM. I’m also just glad you’re still reading.

August 20, 2020 - I made some minor edits to the story and am posting them all at once.

Here’s a wiki you can use if you’re really lost: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men

© Nyssa 2019


All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

          • J.R.R Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

     

    Sabretooth emerged from the brush, growling.

    Logan extended her claws, the familiar sting of the blades as they cut through her skin calmed her nerves.

    She decided that attacking was her only option - waiting for Sabretooth to choose the timing would be foolish. She rushed at him, aiming a strike for his face, but it was a feint. When he moved his arm to block, she drove her other claw into the opening below his arm. But Sabretooth merely grabbed her arm rather than block and before she could land her strike, she was flying through the air. It felt like her shoulder was on fire.

    When she landed, 10 feet away, the breath was forced from her lungs. “Damn, he’s strong.” Before she could fully recover he was on her. She slashed at him but missed. Still, it backed him up.

    Logan leaped backward and rebounded off the trunk of the tree behind her, flipping in the air to land behind Sabretooth. She managed to keep the pain in her joints to a minimum. “Damn, I'm compensating. That was way too slow.” When she landed he was again facing her. “He's not just faster, he's anticipating my moves. Not good.” He slashed at her, and she was barely able to block. Her elbow and shoulder sung their disapproval at this use with searing pain.

    Sabretooth smirked at her pain and slashed three more times, each one almost casual.

    He cut her forearm on the last one. He bared his teeth at the smell of fresh blood. She tried to slash back during the brief pause. He laughed and blocked it.

    Sabretooth punched at her, going for her face, not even bothering with his deadliest weapons. She got her arms up just in time in a cross block but was driven back, her feet gouging the soft ground. More pain. “Sloppy. Wrong style, wrong technique.” she berated herself.

    “You were always weak runt,” rumbled Sabretooth. “But now, you’re pathetic. This time I won’t just beat you to a pulp, I will fuck you like the bitch you have always been.”

    “Bring it asshole.” She assumed a neutral ready-stance.

    Sabretooth launched himself at Logan. She ducked under his charge, sliding below him and driving her claw up toward his crotch. Sabretooth grabbed her hand before it could reach him and pulled her back with him along his leap. When he landed, he used the momentum to fling her into a tree. Her head spinning and her left arm not responding, she immediately pushed off the tree hoping to surprise Sabretooth.

    But she stopped when she saw that he was now holding Don with a claw menacingly near Don’s throat.

    “No!” her throat was made raw from the scream and her vision went red. She leapt at Sabretooth, knocking his hand away. Sabretooth simply tossed Don away and stood there as Logan tried to cut him as she flailed away at him in a berserker rage, all technique forgotten. Each time, he casually brushed her blows aside. He did not move from his spot.

    “I decided I’m gonna breed you. I will beat this stupid resistance out of you until you beg for my cock. But first, I will get rid of your little pet, ”

    “I’ll kill you! Don’t you touch him!” Her ferocity reached a new level. She slashed at his face, this time exposing herself to a return slash. When he went to deliver it, she leaned away from it and launched a kick into Sabretooth’s chest. He was driven back, but unfazed. Her hip and knee were not so lucky.

    “Let’s move this along, you need a lesson about your place in the world. You’re just a useless little bitch. You need to see that you have nothing and no one. You are weak. Your only hope is that I keep you around to birth my offspring. That’s all you’re good for.” and with that, Sabretooth reached down and ripped Don’s throat out.

    Logan watched as Don coughed once, a wet choking sound, and blood spurted from the torn arteries of his neck. With a wordless cry, Logan launched herself, rising over Sabretooth to come down at his head, slashing at it to try to decapitate him. Sabretooth easily reached up and caught her hand. She slashed at him with her other hand. Sabretooth grabbed that hand as well and twisted her until she was held against his body with her arms crossed over her breasts. His smell enveloped her. Her flesh crawled as she realized he was erect. She tried desperately to break his grip or slash at him with a claw.

    “You need to be a lot faster than that to cut this head off! Adamantium bones, remember?” She could feel his hot breath as he leaned his head forward and whispered in her ear. “I will destroy you from the inside out. When I’m done with you, the only thing alive inside of you will be my sons when I’ve knocked you up.”

    Logan knew there was only one desperate strategy left. She retracted her claws and relaxed. She stopped all resistance.

    “That’s right, give up, you little…”

    His leering confidence was cut short as Logan extended her claws through her own shoulders, burying them deep into Sabretooth’s chest.

    “Bitch!” he pulled her from him, the claws coming out bloody. Sabretooth staggered a step but did not let go. Logan slashed upwards trying to use the opportunity to cut into his forearms, but Sabretooth’s steel grip had been reasserted and her slashes never landed. Her shoulders cried in pain from the cuts where her claws had gone through. Then Sabretooth pulled her arms apart, twisting her so that she was facing him. He pulled her hands apart, pulling the shoulders from their socket and stretching the still-healing cuts.

    But then he let go and stepped back. Logan looked around frantically as she was now suspended in midair, her position unchanged. Her shoulders were still agonizingly dislocated and the cuts were still seeping. “What’s happening? Wait, that smell, it's...

    “Did you really think I’d never find out?” asked Jean as she stepped into view. “I trusted you! I loved you! And what is it you do? Scheme to take Scott away from me?”

    “No, no Jean! You don’t understand. I would never…”

    “Shut up! You’re just a freak. You should have died in that control room instead of being turned into a mockery of a real woman. We’d all be better off.” Jean leaned towards him, an ugly sneer on her face. “You disgust me. How pathetic were you as a man? You get a pussy and as soon as someone shows any interest in you, you’re spreading your legs for him and pretending to be something you’re not. You are a sad, desperate copy of me that only cares about herself and confuses sex for love.”

    “No, I love you,” said Logan in a near whisper.

    “She’s all yours,” Jean said to Sabretooth and walked away.

    “I will eat your soul,” Sabretooth said as he raised a claw to slash her catsuit from her.

    And then he was gone.

    Logan sank to her knees as Kitty appeared, racing through the wall of the Danger Room. She wrapped herself around Logan. “I’m so sorry, Lolo, I waited as long as I could.”

    “No,” said Logan, her voice still raw and full of emotion. “You did good.” And then she sobbed for several minutes as Kitty held her.

    “The speed was on the B setting, right?”

    Kitty pulled back enough to look at Lolo and nodded solemnly. “I checked.”

    “Fuck. Let’s keep this between us sisters OK?”

    “You mean the speed setting being on B or the whole thing?”

    “Yeah, all of it. Including how bad this idea was.”

    >>X<<

    “Hey, beautiful,” greeted Don when Logan returned to her room. Then his look changed to one of concern. “You ok?”

    “Yeah, I’m fine. Why?”

    “Your eyes are red and swollen.”

    Crap, why isn’t that something my healing factor deals with?

    Logan went to Don and climbed into bed and snuggled up to him. She inhaled his scent, hoping to drive Sabretooth’s odor from her mind. “There’s just been a lot of changes and a lot that is starting to hit me.”

    “You can talk to me, you know?”

    “I know. I need to, but not right now.” She raised her head up to look at him. “Actually, I was hoping you could help me with another need.” Logan placed a hand on Don’s chest and waited, searching his eyes. She needed to forget, wipe away what she'd just experienced, and enjoy a little tenderness.

    Don leaned forward slightly and kissed her.

    Logan practically melted atop his chest. Her hands stroked his pecs once and her arms went around his neck as they continued to kiss.

    Don’s hands stroked her back and she could feel his cock stiffen against her leg. His hand went under the X-Men workout shirt she’d put on after her catsuit had been ruined. He lifted it up and she disengaged from their kiss long enough for him to pull it off her arms and let her hair flow through it. But then she was hungrily seeking out his lips again. Don fumbled a little but soon had her bra unfastened. This she removed without stopping her kissing. She had begun to make little noises of need.

    Her erect nipples pressed into his hard chest. She squirmed atop him as she reached down and pushed her pants down. She knelt, still kissing, to pull the pants all the way off. Finally naked, she continued to squirm, sliding her breasts over his chest and stroking his abs with one of her hands. She was very slick and feeling very empty and needy.

    Don rolled them over so that she was on her back and he was next to her. He broke off the kiss and she very nearly grabbed him and pulled him back. But instead she just pouted. Don leaned down and began to suck on one of her breasts and ran his tongue over her nipple and all around the areola. She gasped and squirmed in response. After several minutes of this and lots of moaning from Logan, he began to kiss his way down her belly while lightly pinching and pulling at her nipples.

    Don slid himself carefully between her legs, which she parted eagerly. With his injured ankle held safely out of danger, he began to kiss his way up her thighs. When he reached her pussy, he licked all along the lips and worked his tongue into the slit between the folds. He continued to fondle her breasts and when she looked down, she could see that he was watching her intently as he pressed his face into her and licked every part of her pussy, except her clit. That, he kept dancing around, never getting closer than the base of the hood.

    She was practically frantic with need. “Ohhh, oooh, please Don.”

    He increased his pace of licking and the pressure, but still only teased her clit.

    She could feel herself starting to rise towards a climax. After another minute she felt as if she was actually going to explode rather than orgasm. Her nipples felt rock hard and like tiny electric charges of pleasure were shooting through them with each pinch or pull. Her pussy felt so wet she didn’t know how Don didn’t slip right off. She couldn’t stop moving it, trying to offer up just the right spot for him to lick. But still he brought her higher and higher.

    She knew she was yelling encouragement, but had no idea what she was saying. Her hips began to buck up off the bed.

    And then Don began to lick her clit. At first, the pressure was just a little too hard, but she must have made some noise to clue him in because he immediately corrected. She was certain he was swirling it around and probably up and down, all she knew was that a white light had taken over her vision.

    Then she came. Every muscle seemed to simultaneously convulse and melt. Her pussy spasmed and her hands flew to her breasts as the stimulus was now too much. It was at least a couple of minutes before the convulsions stopped and she could concentrate on the satisfied smile of her lover who was now lying beside her.

    She kissed him and he stroked her body, carefully avoiding her overstimulated breasts. When he began to kiss her neck, she invited him to move between her legs. She reached down and grabbed his erection. She stroked it a few times and inserted it into her slick, very swollen and still convulsing vagina. “Easy babe,” she said.

    Don, to his credit, took his time. He made love to her gently, without urgency. She was a little too sensitive to cum again, but his tenderness melted her heart. Not that it didn’t feel amazing; it did. By the end, she was even able to encourage him to play with her breasts some more.

    As Don finished moving inside her and pulled out, he realized that there were tears in Logan’s eyes. “Logan, what’s wrong? Did I do something…”

    Logan looked at his concerned face and reached up to caress it. “Don’t be silly, you were perfect. This was perfect. It was just what I needed.”

    “Ok.” Don settled next to her sounding a little unsure.

    “Not to be a huge cliche’, but do you think you could hold me for a little?”

    “Absolutely,” said Don as he spooned up against her back and crossed his arms over her breasts. Then a flash of phantom pain in her shoulders caused her to turn towards Don and snuggle her face into his chest and press her breasts against him as he wrapped her in an embrace. She felt safe and cherished.

    She tried to remember what it was like to have a cock of her own. The memory was there, but it seemed so foreign now. “Did I really lose so much? Was I any happier with my masculinity?“ The reality of her situation with Jean and Scott only added to her resolve.

    I just need a clean break. I need to accept that I'm not Logan anymore. And no matter what my memories tell me, I’m not Jean either. Trying to fight like Logan nearly got me killed. Remembering my life as Jean is breaking my heart. Whether I can ever go back to being a man or I stay a woman, it’s clear I’ll be walking away from a life that I knew. Maybe I should take a chance at a life I actually want to live. One without so much pain

    “Don,” she said. “Do you think you could do me one more favor?”

    “Anything,” he said somewhat sleepily. “It’s my understanding that you own my ass.”

    Logan smiled at that. “Could you call me Lolo when it’s just us?”

    “Lolo? Sure.”

    “Kitty came up with it. A pet name for her new big sister.”

    “Ummph.” came a vaguely affirmative acknowledgment from just above her head. Don was already nearly asleep.

    Just forget I ever was a man and embrace the new me. That’s got to be healthier than obsessing over it. Like I keep obsessing over Scott…

    >>X<<

    “Logan!’ Kitty waved to Logan from across the cafeteria.

    Logan brought her overflowing plate and tray over to join Kitty. “Hey little sis.”

    “How are you doing, Lolo? I see your appetite is still fine. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to eat after your session, but then Bobby told me that they were serving Hawaiian pizza today and that’s, like, my favorite. I hope you don’t think I didn’t care or anything. Did you ever try it? Because you gotta. I know a lot of people don’t like it…”

    “Kitty, did you have, like, six cups of coffee with lunch?” asked Logan with a wry smile.

    “No,” said Kitty with a puzzled look. “Oh, I get it. So, are you really ok?”

    “I wasn’t at first, but Don helped me feel better. I think we’re going to go on a date later.” Logan heard who was approaching and smelled her perfume. She didn’t really feel ready for this encounter.

    “Oh Lolo, let your boyfriend kiss it away,” said Kitty in a deep voice that was apparently supposed to be an imitation of Don, oblivious to their new audience.

    “Lolo?” asked Jean as she sat at the table.

    Kitty’s hand immediately went to her mouth to cover it and her eyes went huge.

    “Kitty came up with it when she decided I was her new big sister,” said Logan. “It was supposed to be a private name.”

    “Eep,” said Kitty from behind her hand.

    “That is so adorable, I think I’m going to cry,” said Jean. “Can I call you Lolo too? Please?”

    “I guess that would be up to Kitty?” Said Logan.

    Jean turned expectantly to Kitty.

    “Shit, Dr. Grey, you... Oops!” Kitty’s hand returned to her mouth.

    “It’s ok Kitty. And you can call me Jean.”

    “Ok, uhh… Jean. I mean, you’re like identical twins, so if that doesn’t qualify you to use Lolo’s pet name, I don’t know what does?”

    Jean bounced onto her feet and embraced Kitty, who seemed to have no idea how to handle this attention from her teacher.

    Logan just laughed. “I think you broke her Jean.”

    Jean backed up and held Kitty at arm’s length. “It’s still Dr. Grey in class and there’ll be no favoritism, but we’re sisters too now.”

    Kitty’s smile was huge. “Thanks, Jean. Uhh, I do havta go. Lolo, have a great time.”

    Logan and Jean waved goodbye as Kitty practically skipped out.

    “Lolo, a great time?”

    “Nothing. Don and I are going to take a little time to celebrate his recovery and return to duty.”

    “Oh. I was hoping to speak with you. I am a little concerned,” said Jean as she led her over to a private spot in the cafeteria.

    A chill ran down Logan’s spine.

    “You seem to have learned how to suppress our link.”

    “I have?”

    “Or it’s fading. Most of the time lately I have to concentrate pretty hard to sense it and that seemed like an invasion of privacy, so I haven’t. But a little while ago you were broadcasting so much sadness that it pushed right through. What’s going on?”

    Logan looked down at the table. “How much do I admit? Do I really know anything yet?

    “Jean,” she finally said, putting both her hands atop Jean’s. “I was just feeling sorry for myself. I did a Danger Room test and… Well, it was pretty tough to take how badly I did. But I’m ok now.”

    Jean leaned forward and, after a moment, earnestly said, “Lolo, you know your real superpower isn’t your strength, or your claws, or your healing factor. it’s your heart.”

    “Don’t think my heart is going to save anybody…”

    “You’d be surprised.” She took Logan’s hand and kissed her palm. “Please don’t do anything rash and don’t try to ‘be a man’ and handle this on your own. I’m here for you. I love you.”

    Logan just looked at the table and felt guilty as she thought, “And if I told you I’m in love with your boyfriend?

    “OK,” said Jean after a few moments. “Whenever you’re ready to talk.” With that Jean got up and left.

    >>X<<

    Logan was in the Great Hall of the mansion talking with one of the students when she heard and smelled Scott approaching. The young student had mistaken her for Jean and was asking about a test she had taken. Since it had occurred before the transformation, Logan knew exactly what the girl was referencing and, rather than embarrass her, had been discussing the test as if she actually was Jean. As a result, it didn’t really register as odd when Scott walked up and kissed Logan on the side of her head.

    “Hey babe, I thought you were headed to meet with Hank?” asked Scott once Logan had said goodbye to the student.

    Which confused Logan because she had been planning to see Hank and Scott wouldn’t have known that. “Uhh, yeah, I just got sidetracked.”

    “I’ll walk with you,” Scott said as he put his arm around her waist as they walked down the hall.

    Scott leaned even closer as they walked. “Hey, sorry about passing out before you could, you know… finish last night,” he said quietly.

    Logan knew this mix-up had just gone too far. “Scott I…”

    It was at that moment that two of the middle-school students ran past Logan and Scott and knocked into a pedestal 8 feet away from where Scott and Logan stood. The bust atop it began to fall.

    Logan rushed to grab it.

    In an instant, it was in her hands and she was setting it back on its stand. “Don’t know how these things haven’t been broken a hundred times over.” She turned to smile at Scott in triumph at the close call.

    Scott was standing where she’d left him, open-mouthed and obviously stunned.

    Crap.” Logan’s smile turned sheepish as she realized Scott had figured it out before she could tell him.

    “So fast,” Scott was thinking. “She didn’t use her telekinesis, and the way she moved…”

    “Logan?”

    “I was about to tell you.”

    Scott was furious. “I’m tired of constantly being teased. I am especially tired of being the butt of this particular joke.”

    “What are you talking about? That was one time.”

    “Look,” said Scott obviously trying to get his anger under control. “I have no idea what you’re going through, but leave me out of it. I don’t want to have anything to do with you!”

    That stung, gonna cry about that later,” Logan thought. But she couldn’t stop the rising anger at the hurt and lashed out.

    “That’s right, you have no idea, but I bet you’re not sorry to see me like this!”

    No! I should have told him about having Jean’s memories. He’d understand. Maybe even hold me.

    Logan’s outburst had actually surprised Scott. ”No, of course not. We might not have gotten along, but I wouldn’t want you to have your whole world view change, your body changed, to become a woman with no idea how to be one…”

    Which infuriated Logan further. “What? I am one hundred percent woman!” she thought indignantly.

    “Fuck you!” she couldn’t control her anger. “I can’t believe…” but Logan didn’t know how to express her anger that he didn’t see her as a woman, didn’t recognize Jean in her, and most of all, didn’t see she was hurting.

    At Logan’s silence and obvious seething, Scott decided to exert some control of the situation and try to defuse it. “Ok! Am I glad you’re not going to be sowing mistrust by trying to seduce Jean anymore? Sure, but I…”

    As if it’s up to him who I.. I mean Jean sleeps with! The old me would wipe that smug, self-satisfied look off his face. But what’s worse is that, once again, he’s not considering my feelings or my decisions.” Logan, in her fury, was completely unaware of how her reactions were bouncing between one set of memories and another.

    I’ll show him. I can still wipe that smugness away.

    Logan leaned into Scott, her face just inches away as if for a kiss. She cooed, “And how do you know SHE hasn’t already seduced ME?”

    Scott leaned back as if she had bitten him. “But you’re both…”

    Logan made a sweeping gesture. “Grow up, it’s the end of the twentieth century! You know, you’re not just a dickhead, you’re a narrow-minded dickhead. Maybe Jean wanted a more giving lover, one who could make her cum more than once or twice a week.” She moved forward again, making sure her breasts made contact with his chest. “And I... am a very... giving... lover.”

    When she finished, her lips remained in a slight pout as she moved slowly towards his lips and half-closed her eyes. Then, about two inches away, when Scott was certain she was going to kiss him, she pushed him back so that he had to stumble two or three steps.

    With that, Logan walked away, putting a little extra sway in her sinuous, feline walk.

    Scott remained there for several minutes. “What just happened?”

    After another few moments, “Why am I so turned on?

    Rather than go to see Hank as she had originally intended, Logan headed back to her room, trying not to break out in tears.

    I can’t do this. It’s too hard. No matter what my memories say, I’m not Jean. I’m not really Logan either anymore.

    When she got back to her room, Don was still sleeping.

    Looking at him, I don’t feel like a man at all. I feel very much a woman.” Logan tried to remember her life as a man, as spotty as that memory was. It was definitely there, but so was pain, loneliness, regret. “As screwed up as things are, this life has so much more to offer. Why shouldn’t that be ok? Who says I have to want to be a man again? Why not embrace a life that can make me happy? And I can start by making someone else happy.

    Logan slipped off her clothes and tried to quiet the turmoil in her mind. She was going to focus on Don, on being his girlfriend. That was what mattered to her right now.

    She crawled onto the bed, moving carefully so as not to wake him. She wondered if he was dreaming, his cock was semi-hard. “Just needs a little encouragement.

    She eased the covers off of him and stared for a moment at his muscular body, the ripples in his abs. She stroked her hand down them to his cock and wrapped her hand gently around the base. She pumped her hand lightly up and down a few strokes.

    Don began to stir and his cock began to fill with blood.

    Logan bent over and swirled her tongue thickly around the head. He had washed while she was gone, but she could still taste a faint residue of her own fluids. The thought of their previous lovemaking caused her nipples to swell and a pleasant warmth and slipperiness permeated her pussy. She made sure she was positioned to make eye contact as soon as Don awoke, but the sexiness of what she was doing made it hard for her to keep her eyes fully open.

    Logan took the head into her mouth and licked all along the edges of the crown. She let it wetly slip out, but maintained contact with her lips. He was almost fully erect now.

    “God Lolo, that feels amazing.”

    “Mmmm,” she said and gripped the base of his cock as she took him several inches into her mouth while staring into his, now open, eyes. She sucked firmly and slowly back up until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and repeated the motion, going a little further this time. She began to slowly bob on his cock, soon taking him into her throat. The up and down motion caused her breasts to slide along his legs and stimulate her nipples.

    Don reached out and placed his hands on either side of her head. She practically came right there. She felt a small spasm in her pussy and reached back to stroke it.

    She slid her fingers along the lips as Don continued to guide her head up and down and his cock slid along her tongue and into her throat. Each time he let her head come up enough, she would swirl her tongue around the head. With the hand not stroking her pussy, she maintained a firm grip on the base of his cock, only moving it out of the way as Don “encouraged” her to take him deeper and deeper into her throat.

    She now had two fingers stroking her labia, which were slick and swollen. She parted the lips and began to stroke inside, circling her clit and lightly running her fingertips over the hood.

    Don began moaning much louder and actually using some pressure as he guided her head. She could taste his precum as it began to flow from his cock. His pheromones, his smell of arousal, the taste were all making her a little light-headed with her own excitement. But it was the intense look in his eyes that made her feel like her heart was giving off heat. Her fingers slipped under the hood of her clit and began to stroke the clit directly. Softly at first, but soon she was involuntarily stroking it rapidly. It burned slightly, but she couldn’t stop. The fluids from her vagina flowed even faster as little spasms in her vaginal walls pulsed through her. She could hear whimpering and realized it was her.

    “Lolo, I’m gonna.. Uhh, I’m cumming..”

    Her mouth was flooded with the taste of him. Her eyes very nearly rolled back in her head. Her fingers pressed into her clit and she felt a tweak in her vagina as her hand was flooded with her juices. It was the first time that she, or Jean, had actually ejaculated in orgasm.

    Logan looked back up to Don as she swallowed his repeated spurts and kept lightly sucking until he was completely spent and had begun to soften. “I’m basically training myself to associate the taste with my enjoyment, or Don’s. It’s becoming like liquid excitement. Well, sorta liquid.”

    When he had slipped from her lips, a strand of cum still connected his cock to her lips. She made sure Don was watching as she licked it off and cleaned her lips with her tongue. She flicked her slightly sweaty mane of magnificent red hair over her shoulder and moved to lie next to him and stroke his chest.

    “You know, according to Hank, you can get out of bed.”

    “Why would I ever want to leave?”

    “So, you’re enjoying being with me?”

    “That’s an understatement. Besides, you own my ass. I have no choice.”

    Logan laughed and kissed his chest. She sighed and placed her cheek where she had kissed. “Maybe I’ll keep you around a while.”

    “Maybe,” said Don. “Now that I’m going to be around a while, you could tell me what’s been bothering you?”

    He’s right. I have to trust him at some point. Trust that if I haven’t freaked him out yet, maybe he won’t?

    “Ok, so, you know I got transformed into a copy of Jean, right?”

    “I had noticed the resemblance.”

    “Yeah, but that’s not all. Because of an accident, I also ended up with all of Jean’s memories.”

    Don was quiet for a moment. “All of them?”

    “Uh huh.”

    “So how does that work? I mean, you still have your own memories too, right?”

    “It’s confusing sometimes. Yes, I still remember my life as… a man, but it was a life that I don’t always want to remember. Jean’s life was much better, but I know I don’t think like her. I just have her memories. Still, sometimes her life seems more real. Or maybe more like what I want.”

    “And Scott?”

    Tears started to form and Logan’s voice was a little thick when she answered. “Yeah, you got it in one.”

    “This accident with the memories, is that why you and Jean are so close?”

    Logan took a long time considering her answer. A tear had flowed down her cheek and onto Don’s chest before she did. “Not exactly.”

    “You were in love with her,” said Don matter of factly.

    “Still am.” Several more tears pooled on Don’s chest.

    “So they don’t know?” asked Don after a moment.

    It took Logan a little while to answer. “Jean should... if she thought about it. I don’t think she wants to.”

    “And Scott?”

    “Clueless.”

    Don kissed the top of her head and he pulled her closer to him so that her breasts were slightly mashed up against his side and his chest. It was a very pleasant feeling. She inhaled his scent and relaxed. The tears stopped after just a minute.

    “I don’t know what this is that we have,” said Don. “But I want to believe you’re with me because you want to be.”

    Logan raised herself up to look in his eyes. “I do.” She kissed him. “You’re a very perceptive man Captain Andrews.”

    “I have my moments. And I’ll tell you, in my line of work you learn to try to find happiness where you can. If it finds you, well, you grab on and hope it doesn’t end.”

    Logan smiled and searched his face, wanting to believe everything he was telling her. “Here is a life that I can choose. I can choose happiness.

    “How about you grab on and we see how happy I can make you.” With that, she swung her leg over until she was astride him and began to slide her still very wet pussy up and down his rapidly swelling cock.

    >>X<<

    Don awoke in the afternoon to find himself alone in bed and the sound of Lolo happily humming a tune in the bathroom.

    “Lolo,” he called out, “You OK?”

    “I'm fine, but you need to get dressed. We're going out.”

    “Did something happen?” asked Don as he stood up from the bed, naked, and began looking for his clothes. “Where are we going?”

    “You're taking me on a date,” replied Lolo.

    “But I thought we were going to stay in and watch the game tonight?”

    “So you're ashamed to be seen in public with me?”

    “What? No, of course not.” Don shook his head to finish waking up and try to catch up to this conversation. “Hey, not to make this awkward, but weren't you a guy up until recently? I thought you'd want to watch football?”

    “Ca-nay-di-an,” sang Lolo from the bathroom and, with a rustle of fabric, asked, “And do I look like a guy?”

    She appeared in a small whirling cloud of cigar smoke. Her hair was beautifully curled and her makeup dramatic, but it only accentuated her stunning beauty. Her green eyes sparkled and her mouth was curled in a mischievous smile. She was wearing a dress that seemed made of deep rose and silver spiderwebs. It hugged and caressed every astounding curve and seemed to offer her breasts up as the most wonderful and succulent treat in the world.

    Don was struck speechless at this vision. He was rooted to the spot and actually unaware of his rapidly swelling erection.

    “I guess I have my answer,” said Lolo, trying to look coy. Don still was unable to get his brain working. He acted as if he’d come across a beautiful fawn and didn't want to disturb the moment.

    “Hey, sorry about the cigar,” said Lolo looking down at it in her hand. “But with you looking so hot and delicious and the room reeking of sex, it was the only way I could block the sensations enough to concentrate on getting ready so we could get out of here.”

    “No… No problem.” Don managed to croak out.

    Lolo walked over to him and pretended to look at the floor for a moment. Then, looking up a Don shyly, she said, “If you don't want to go out and be seen with someone like me, I understand. Maybe if I go out by myself I can find someone who wants to spend time with me, and maybe take me dancing?”

    And with that challenge, Don’s brain finally booted back up. “No, I… I'd love to take you out. Any man in the world would give anything, a significant body part, just to spend a moment in your presence!”

    Lolo smiled at that and, still looking up at Don through heavily lidded eyes, suggestively said, “Well, don't start giving away any body parts without checking with me first. I have plans for some of them.” With that, Lolo lightly stroked Don's erection. She then offered her lips up to Don and waited expectantly.

    Don wasted very little time taking this amazing woman into his arms and kissing her with as much passion and emotion as he could.

    Once Lolo was able to put a hand on Don's chest and gently push him away, she somewhat breathlessly said, “You hop in the shower. I'm going to repair my lipstick.”

    “You sure don’t act like you were ever a guy.”

    “I also have a lifetime of memories as a woman.”

    “So I’m outnumbered,” said Don as he headed into the bathroom.

    Lolo reached out before Don could move past him and took his erection into her hand and stroked it twice. “Surrounded,” she teased as she let go and moved out of Don’s way.

    “Never had a chance..” Don shook his head as he began to head towards the bathroom.

    “There's a tux I had delivered for you. We'll have to take the mini X-jet. This is a very romantic place I know, but it's not close. We're wheels-up in 40 minutes. Oh, and you might think about how you want to spend the hour while the auto-pilot is engaged. ”

    Gonna have to be a pretty cold shower,” Don thought to himself.

    >>X<<

    “So, apparently you are able to ‘fetch’. Now I have another assignment.” Magneto was once again on the video screen.

    “I told you that you could trust me. And I’m ready to do more,” said Sabretooth.

    “We shall see. Recent developments have not gone quite according to plan and you will play a part in rectifying that happenstance.”

    “Uhh…”

    “We’re going to get Mystique back. It’s why I had you grab Storm, idiot.”

    “Hey, just because I don’t understand stuff, doesn’t mean I’m stupid.”

    “Dear God…” Magneto paused for a moment. “Do you think you can perform another errand without screwing up?”

    “Yeah. You want me to ambush them when they make the exchange?”

    “No, nothing like that. I want them chasing shadows and focused internally. Arrangements for their destruction are already in place. I don't need you giving them a common enemy. But right now they have something of mine, and I want it back.”

    “We could just take whatever it is.”

    You could try listening. And focus on the real enemy.”

    “Wolverine,” said Sabretooth, nodding.

    “No, I'm not talking about your petty squabbles, I mean the humans. They are the ones who will hunt you down, cage you, and kill you and every mutant on this planet.”

    Sabretooth’s response was a long and deep growl.

    “There, that's better. Now, I have very specific instructions. Do exactly what I tell you. No improvisation.”

    After Magneto had relayed his instruction and cut the connection, Sabretooth scowled at the screen for a full minute. “I’m gonna fuckin’ prove myself to him. Once Mystique is back I might not get another chance like this.

    “Probably should have recorded that,” he said.

    >>X<<

    “Thank you all for coming so quickly,” said Charles to all of the assembled members of the X-Men that filled the briefing room. “Jean, do you know where Logan is?”

    “Hot date,” volunteered Kitty.

    “Yes,” said Jean, after giving Kitty a disapproving look. “She and Captain Andrews decided they needed a little time off now that he’s recovered. Do you think we could let them have a night off?”

    “Well,” Charles paused. “I believe we can make do. But I will need everyone’s participation and full cooperation. I just received some very disturbing news and we will have to act quickly and decisively…”

    >>X<<

    Logan leaned back after Don had lit her cigar. They were enjoying brandy and cigars after having a wonderful meal.

    “So, what was it that you ordered for us? It didn't seem like chicken,” asked Don.

    “Didn’t you like it?”

    “Loved it. I ate nearly as much as you did. You had to order it in advance?”

    “Mmm-hmm,” she affirmed while sucking on her cigar. “So I’m glad you liked it. It’s called Confit de canard, which is duck, and Tarte Tatin was the dessert.”

    “That was the apple thing?”

    Logan laughed, “Yes, but don’t let the chef hear you call it that.”

    “It was amazing, The cheese tarts, the breads, all of it,” said Don. “You were amazing. Are you French-Canadian?”

    “Uhhh…”

    “Let me guess, it’s complicated?”

    “Actually,” said Logan after exhaling a puff from her cigar. “I’m not sure. There’s a lot of holes in my memory and I don’t remember my childhood at all.”

    “But you speak French.”

    Logan took a long pull on her cigar and regarded Don for a moment. “I speak a lot of languages. Probably 15-20, depending on how you classify the dialects. But if I spoke French with a Canadian accent… Well, the waiter would have smiled and humored me, but the sommelier would have sneered.”

    “Instead, you charmed his socks off, like everyone here tonight.”

    “Hardly.”

    “Ok, maybe a few wives were shooting you daggers. But just walking in with you on my arm was the most incredible experience. I mean, you look like something out of a fairytale and the idea that you’d be here with me…”

    Logan was blushing furiously but still was able to offer her own compliments. “I think I made my appreciation of your company quite clear during our flight here. Several times, and loudly.”

    Don had to adjust his seating slightly at the memory. “Yes, you did. I look forward to the flight home.”

    “Home. Hmmm…” Logan took a long pull on her cigar and let the smoke out. Don waited for her to complete the thought. She leaned forward and reached for Don’s hand. “I want you to know how much our time together has meant to me.”

    “Please tell me you didn’t bring me to a fancy restaurant to dump me,” said Don with a sly smile.

    “No. Seriously, I don’t know how I would have handled things without you. You treated me like a woman even after you knew who I was.”

    “It probably helps that first I saw this incredibly sexy, beautiful woman. But then to find out that you were someone that I admired and then to actually have a chance to get to know you… Hey, I just accepted you for who you revealed yourself to be. Not much point in doing otherwise.”

    “And I love you for that.”

    Don raised an eyebrow.

    “It’s an expression,” said Logan. “But… I think I’m moving towards it becoming a reality.”

    “Me too,” said Don smiling and stroking the back of her hand with his thumb.

    “That’s kind of why I thought we should have a more serious talk. About when we get back and when you return to duty.”

    “Lolo,” said Don and he leaned forward. “I’m not going away. I’m still the liaison to the X-Men and it’s a full-time commitment. We can still see each other all the time.”

    Logan shook her head.

    “Why?” asked Don.

    “Because I’ve decided to leave the X-Men.”

     

     

    WILL OUR NEXT THRILLING ISSUE INCLUDE LOGAN’S RETIREMENT, OR AT LEAST MORE JUICY DETAILS OF HER DATE? AND NOW THAT MAGNETO HAS CAPTURED ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE UNCANNY X-MEN, IS HIS NEFARIOUS PLAN FINALLY COMING INTO FOCUS? WILL IT LEAD TO A CONFRONTATION BETWEEN LOGAN AND SABRETOOTH, OR PERHAPS BETWEEN LOGAN AND JEAN OVER SCOTT? THERE IS MUCH FOR THE X-MEN TO RESOLVE IF THEY ARE TO FOIL MAGNETO, RESCUE STORM, AND STAY TOGETHER IN OUR NEXT ISSUE, THE FERAL SAGA - ENGAGEMENT!

     

    Never sure if I’m making people think “cheesy goodness’ or “goodness, cheesy’.

    End Note:

    Kudos are always welcome, but I really do want to know what you think of the story, so please comment. It doesn’t have to be positive but if you have a correction, a PM would be more appropriate than a comment, so we don’t bore everyone else with trivialities. If you are upset that this story contained violence, graphic sex, non consensual actions, or mind control even after all my warnings and flags then I can’t help you. If you want to demonstrate your superior knowledge of all things X-Men, please save it and just make lots of smug faces as you read my egregious errors. I’m here to have some fun and I hope I have provided you with some as well. ‘Nuff said. Until next time - Excelsior!

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Clearly a storm is gathering

Iolanthe Portmanteaux's picture

Yes, a cute double-meaning in the title, "Gathering Storm" -- I can see you setting various pieces in place for something bad up ahead, but I haven't a clue what it could be.

I'm glad to finally get back to reading this story -- it's really satisfying: the comic-book aspect, the characterization of Scott (who I *never* liked), and the great depictions of sex scenes.

thanks!

- io

Thanks so much for noticing the titles

Nyssa's picture

I actually agonize over the title and try to have them seem like spoilers, but usually have multiple interpretations. Nice that someone noticed. I hope you continue to be entertained, there's still a lot of twists and turns ahead. Oh, and sex too.