Kelsey pt 26 **** A kymmie verse story****

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey part 26

Brook, Keira, Keely and Karla graduated with honors. Again the whole family was their, including Kelsey and Brooks little ladies. Of course there was an argument on who would hold them. Grandma's won out but relinquished the girls to Great Grandma's about half way through. Although grandpas carried the girls down to meet mommy on the main floor afterwords.

The family waited at a predetermined spot. As soon as Brook spotted them she ran over to them. Followed by Karla, Keira, and Keely.

About 10 ft away, “ Theirs my two angels.”

Whitley and Riley must have heard mom as they both turned to see her coming up. Hugs all around, She took the twins in her arms and gave them a kiss. Then Kelsey too.
Of course pictures where mandatory.

As the milled around talking. A few of Brook's class mates, walked by congratulating Brook and the triplets. More than once they over heard their classmates saying. “ I told you she had twins.” and “ See she is a lesbian she is holding hands with I think Kelsey Reid.”

Just then Kevin Anders walked by with his girlfriend, Who had just graduated.

“ Hey Kevin,” Brook said.

“ Yeah, What's up.” He said stuck on himself as normal.

“ I just wanted to thank you for kicking me out of your car, that night. When I wouldn't give you a blow job”

That seemed to make his girlfriend mad.

“ I wouldn't have met the love of my life. Gotten married, to a millionaire no less and had these two angels.”

His girlfriend slapped him and walked away. Kevin got mad and started towards Brook.
All of the Reid girls stepped forward, in front of Brook. The look they gave Kevin, scared the crap out of him.

Kennedy said, “You touch our sister in law, or even go near her or our nieces. You will answer to us. Their will be no where we wouldn't go to find you. Believe us when we say, You will be lucky to just be in a wheelchair when we are finished.”

If just the girls protecting Brook scared the crap out of him. What Kennedy said, made him piss his pants, literately. As a wet stain grew in the crotch of his pants. Then he ran off.

“Kennedy Ghost Reid. “ Her mom said. “ That was uncalled for. That is not how you where raised, either one of you.”

“ Sorry, Momma” Kennedy said looking at the floor.

“ But it was good” Her mom added. With a slight smile.

All the girls including Brook and Meagan giggled.

Kelsey gave her sisters a high five. She knew that Kennedy was correct anything happens to any of the family. Nothing will stop them from seeking revenge. Now that does include Brooks family too.

Brook and all the family had a graduation party at Kelsey's parents house. Brook made a point to bring the cobra vic to graduation. Once everyone had gotten into their cars to head to the party. Whitley and Riley where all buckled in as where Brook and Kelsey. Even before Kelsey started the Vicky. Brook flipped the switch to open the exhaust. When she fired it up the exhaust echoed off the school. It didn't faze the girls one bit. They had on their hearing protection. Kelsey slowly backed out of there parking spot.

“Ready,” She asked Brook.

“ Do it.”

Kelsey nodded. She activated the line lock. As she began raising the engine. She let out the clutch. The rear street legal slicks began spinning. A cloud of tire smoke started to form behind the car. The line lock barely was able to hold the car back, as the front tires started to slide.

Kelsey released the line lock, a couple seconds after she let off the gas. The car moved about 15 ft. Brook closed the exhaust and they headed to her in-laws house.
Turning in her seat, “ How was that girls.” She asked Whitley and Riley. They just laughed and giggled.

Pulling into Kelsey's parents house. The fur pack attacked, all the shelties needed some attention. Once they where petted they took off for the large back yard.

Brook and Kelsey finally got Whitley and Riley out of their car seats. As they had just started to walk about a month ago. They held moms hands.

Friends of Brooks and the triplets came by, some stayed a while other came and left. Kennedy's boyfriend, Mark was there. As was Keely's. Each of the Reid girls had a boyfriend. That is except for Kelsey she was married to Brook and had two children.

Karla, Kennedy and Keely got a call from Aunt Marsha, and Aunt Alexandria. Wishing them good luck.

Not wanting to leave the girls, Brook decided to attend University of Michigan-Dearborn. Majoring in Business, with a minor in chemistry. Brook let Carl run Skateland West, Kevin ran the Skatin station, and Abby ran Bonaventure. Kelsey was a stay at home Mom. Taking care of Whitley and Riley. Also working in the garage on one project or another. Of course the girls had to help mommy. Although Riley being born a boy behaved as a girl just like her sister. They where inseparable. They did everything together. Kelsey would take them to the park or to Mcdonalds to play every couple of days. The girls started making friends. They would look forward to seeing them. The girls were growing like weeds. By the time they where two they where potty trained. They where talking a mile a minute. Brook worked on getting her masters in business and chemistry. She worked hard at it. Attending school year round not taking the summer off. She did take some time off. Of course to attend Sturgis, Whitley and Riley rode in the motorhome with Great grandma and grandpa.(papa) The girls wanted to ride with mommy but they had to get older be. The girls loved going to papa's dealerships. They where the queen there. Every one working there, loved the girls. Of course they had their own Harley wardrobe.

Just after Brook finished her masters, they decided to have their official wedding. The girls where almost 6 they where very beautiful young ladies.

One evening after Whitley and Riley had gone to bed, Brook and Kelsey where in the living room, listening to the radio.

“ Honey, Since your graduating soon let's look at officially getting married.” Kelsey asked.

“ Well we have been married for 7 years so it is time to make it official.” Brook said giggling.

“ So when do we want to make it official.”

“How about on our anniversary. It is on a Saturday this year.”

“ It gives us 5 months to plan.”

The very next day plans started. While the girls where in school. Kelsey began. She first told her Mom, then Brooks mom. So those parts are done. She called her sisters. They agreed to be her maids of honor.

Kelsey began writing up a guest list. It took a while but just hat she wrote down was over 100 people. A lot where people both her and Brook knew. The club, everyone from the rinks, most of the people from Grandpa's dealerships, and of course Mr Seger and his family. Then their was her immediate family. Mom and Dad, her sisters and their families. 22 people just their alone. Uncle Jeff and Aunt Heather and their families. Aunt Marsha, Aunt Alex and their families. One less than when the triplet's and Brook graduated Grandma Reid passed a 3 years ago from fast moving cancer.

One of the Street Knights members was a reverend. Even though they didn't need it Kelsey called him to officiate. He gladly said he would. Brook just had early classes. She was home by 1. They sat down to figure where they wanted to have the ceremony.

They thought of the place where they had the rink Christmas parties. But thought it not right for this.

“ What about right here at our house.” Brook questioned.

“I don't think the neighbors would like all the noise. Plus we'd have both sides of the street blocked for 4 blocks. Same if we had it a Mom and Dads or your parents place.”

“Well the only logical place would be at one of the dealerships. Like with your sisters weddings” Brook said.

“ Baby your are right. One of the dealerships would have the parking and a large enough area to have it. I am thinking of Oakland.

“Oakland would be easy to get to, also. Brook confirmed.

Kelsey called her Grandpa. “ Hi Grandpa. Its Kelsey. Me and Brook are looking to finally do our formal marriage ceremony.
We are looking on our anniversary. Which is a Saturday this year.” “We are wanting to have it at Oakland. Their is plenty of parking, and big enough area. Really Grandpa. OH, thank you so much. It will mean so much to us. I love you. Bye bye.

“ Baby, he said yes. Even though it is his busiest day he would close the store just for us.”

“ Fantastic.” Brook said as she kissed her wife. Another fireworks filled kiss. Just then Whitley and Riley came in from school.

“ Ewww, Moms.” Riley said. “ Kissing that's grouse.”

“Fine, we'll just keep doing it.” Brook said.

“ God, Moms, do you want us to barf?” Whitley said.

“ Funny girls, very funny.” Kelsey said. “ Give us a hug.”

Whitley ran over and gave Brook a hug as Riley gave Kelsey a hug. Brook and Kelsey nodded to one another. They started kissing all over the girls face.

They both screamed, “ Ewww, Stop it”

Kelsey and Brook stopped for about 3 seconds then started again.

The girls realized they couldn't get away. So they just went limp and slipped out from their parents grasp. Something that Kelsey had taught them. Kelsey started doing Ninjitsu training once the girls got old enough. They were doing very well.

“ OK, girls we'll stop for now.” Brook smiled. The girls got up to head off to practice and do any home work.

“ We want to ask you guys something?”

“ Yeah,” They said in unison.

“ Me and mom are going to have our official wedding ceremony, this summer after mommy graduates” Kelsey started.

“ We want our daughters, that means you two. To be in the wedding party.” Brook added.

“ you mean like we did in Aunt Kennedy's, Aunt Kendra's, Aunt Keely's, and Aunt Keira's.” Whitney asked.

“ Something like that but not just a flower girl. Be our Maids of Honor?” Brook asked.

The twins looked at each other then ran into their moms arms giving them a hug.

“ That would be so cool.” they both said.

“ Thank you, girls.” Kelsey said as she gently swatted Riley on the butt. “ Ok, now go practice. You two.”

“ Yes, Momma.” The girls took off for their rooms. You could hear then talking as they went.

“ You know we might have a fight between them.” Brook said.

“ What do you mean?”

“ They're both going to want to stand with both of us, you know that.”

“ I think I have an idea for that. Being we really don't need for them to actually be official they can stand just behind us.”
Showing with her hands.

“That would work so they can stand with both of us.”

“ Yea”

Brook and Kelsey got the plans in motion. Finalized the guest list. 163 people. Invitations where printed and mailed.

Grandpa got the tent and chairs for them. Next thing is looking for wedding dresses. Both Brooks parents went with her to shop. Kelsey and her parents did the same. Whitley and Riley stayed with Aunt Kennedy and Uncle Mark.

Both Brook's dad and Kelsey's dad, help pick out the perfect dress for their daughters.

While Brook and Kelsey wanted to pay for their wedding dresses, their fathers wouldn't hear of it.

Kelsey and Brook decided on light green and white for the wedding colors. Riley and Whitley's dress was a very pretty light green, knee length as The Brides maids dresses. They where a little different style. They had green flowers for everyone in the bridle partys hair.

Kelsey called up Keira, “ Hey, Whats going on.”

“ You know same old same old. Just getting the girls down for a nap.” Keira and her husband James. Ashley and Amanda where 3.

“ Hey I was wondering if we could get you to play at our wedding rather than be a brides maid.”

“ Well being you where one at our wedding. And Kendra's and Kennedy's I think I could be persuaded to play.”

“ Great, All we want is the wedding march, maybe something soft during the ceremony itself. At the reception we are just going to have recorded music. So you can join.”

“ I'll make sure I practice the death march, just for you.”

“ You wouldn't, would you?”

“ Well you did it at my wedding so I'm going to do it at yours.”

“ I guess, It is almost a tradition at a Reid girls wedding.”

“ Yep.” Keira said giggling

“ Thanks, Sis. Talk to you later.”

“ Bye, Kelsey”

Thinking, well one less brides maid Brook needs to find. Brook came in from giving Ruffy a brushing. Both Ruffy and Maxie where retired from competition. Just living a life of a couch potato, now.
“ Have you thought about Brides maids. Keira said she would play the death march for us. I am only going to have Kendra, Kennedy, and Kalley.

“ Great, hey wait a minute, is she going to really?” Brook asked.

Kelsey just nodded. “ I guess I started a family tradition.”

“ OH god, what have I gotten myself into.”

“ Well you said it before. Into my nutty family.”

“ Yeah, That is what worries me.”

“ Worries who mommy.” Riley said as she walked in from school.

“ Your other mom.” Brook said pointing to Kelsey.

“ Do we want to know?” Whitley said.

“ Probably not.” Kelsey added.

“ OK, we are going to go practice”

“ OK, Girls, we love you.” Brook and Kelsey said in unison.

“ love you too

“Have you thought of who you are going to ask for you brides maids?”

“ A couple. Of course Meagen, Amy wright, and Sara Connaly.”

“ Have you asked them yet?”

“ OF course I have, sweetheart. And they said yes.”

“ That is one thing down.”

“ Any RSVPs yet?”

“ Nothing today.” Kelsey said.

Being today was Brooks turn to make diner. She went to the kitchen, to see what she wanted to make.
Two days later the RSVPs began showing up. By the deadline June 1 they had received 148 back saying they would attend, including Bob Seger and his family.

Riley and Whitley had graduated kindergarten. Their dresses where done as were Brook's, Kelsey's and the bridesmaids. They picked up all but the two brides dresses. Whitley and Riley looked so adorable in their dresses.
By fourth of July everything was ready. The wedding was just ten days away. They figured that they would put the seats with two aisles. So Brook and her dad can walk down one aisle and Kelsey and her dad can walked down the other at the same time. They made sure that their were at least 4 chairs in the very middle. For the parents.

During the time since Brook even graduated high school, Her, Kelsey, and the girls attended car shows and cruise nights. Using the Cobra Vic she won 3 other cars. Which she in turn sold, one she gave to her cousin Mark Jr. For his first car. Even though he was only 15.

Aunt Heather and Uncle Mark said it was OK. They actually had Uncle Jeff detune it for Mark.
Each show or cruise they took a different car, one time the Supercharged Buick GS, next one maybe the Marauder, or the 65. Kelsey finished her dad's former first car, a 73 Buick Century Gran Sport Stage 1 4 speed. Which Grandpa gave to the girls for their first car. Even though they we only 3 at the time. Every time Brook or Kelsey would take them out in it.

Either Whitley or Riley would say,“ Momma or Mommie, Remember this is our car be careful with it.”

They would always get the same response, “Don't worry we will.”

Being that Riley and Whitley had two mothers, the girls call Kelsey Mommie and Brook is Momma. Mom or Moms mean both of them. Since they had rehearsal on Friday the 13. Meagan, Amy and Sara. Took Brook out for her bachelorette Party. On the 12th.

All Kelsey's sisters did the same with Her. They took the brides to a male strip club. While Meagan knows the family secret, about Kelsey, Kennedy, and Keely. Amy and Sara, doesn't.

“ We know your a lesbian, I know this isn't your thing but let's have fun anyway.” Amy said.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope they dont get

Samantha Heart's picture

TOOOOOO drunk lol. I hope this goes off with out a hitch as always lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.