Kelsey pt 4 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version

Kelsey pt 4

Part of the Kymmie verse

“What's the matter?” Kelsey inquired.

Shyly Brook answered, “Is that what I think it is?”

“What?”

“That” Brook pointed at Kelsey's crotch. Looking down Kelsey noticed that her shorts being loose fitting. Moved to reveal her cock.

“Yeah, it is. What's the big deal?” Kelsey said with confidence.

“Girls don't have dicks, only guys do.” Brook answered in a nervous voice.

“Well I am a special girl” Lifting up her top.” I have these and they are all me. Started getting them just before I turned twelve. The same time as Kendra, Kalley, and Kennedy. All four of us got training bras for our birthday that year. I have curves boys don't.” running her hands down her sides from her breasts to her narrow waist.” I have never seen a boy with curves like this. Do I sound like a boy?”

Brook was a little freaked out. She backed away slightly.
“Look on my birth certificate it says, female” has been since I was born, Kelsey said

“Does what equipment I have down below affect our feeling for each other?”

“How do you take gym class?” Brook asked.

“I have been taught on how to hide it quite well. If not, that would have been all over school in about 10 minutes.”

“five but you are right”

“This is also a closely kept secret, like my being a Ninja. It is not to leave your lips or” Kelsey's voice went stone cold. “nasty things could happen”
with a shiver Brook agreed.

“So are we girlfriends or not” Kelsey asked in a cheery voice.

“more,” Brook said as she leaned over and kissed Kelsey.

The two girls laughed and giggled like girls do for another hour.

Kelsey yawned followed by Brook, “Do you want to sleep in my bed I can take Kalley's” Kelsey asked.
“Yours is big enough bed; do you like the right or left side?” Brook said

“I prefer the middle but I will take the right” Kelsey teased.
“I was going to take the middle, I'll share it, if you cuddle”

Pulling back the covers Brook slide into bed. Kelsey followed after turning off the light. As Brook got comfortable so did Kelsey. They both drifted off to sleep laying close to each other. Due to her ninja training, Kelsey slept soundly but light, her senses always keen to anything out of the ordinary. About 3am she felt Brooklynn get up and use the bathroom. She returned but without the shorts on. As she climbed back into bed she cuddled up close to Kelsey. Her breasts pushing against Kelsey's back. Brook wrapped her right arm across Kelsey.

Kelsey was completely awake. Using her training she was able to fake the steady breathing of sleep. Brooks arm rested just under Kelsey's breasts. She allowed herself the fall back to sleep. Waking at 6 to find Brook had moved her hand to cup Kelsey's left breast. Falling back to sleep. 8:30 rolled around Kelsey woke to find that Brooks hand had moved. Now Brooks right hand was under the waist band of Kelsey's shorts, at the top of her pubic hair about an inch from her cock. Kelsey is able to wake but still be breathing as she is asleep.

Kelsey rolled slightly to the right. Brooks hand slid down to touch Kelsey's cock.
Waking with a start Brook's hand pulled back. Like it was on fire.

“Morning, Sweetheart” Kelsey said.

“Kelsey, I am sorry. I must have done it in my sleep.”

“If you want to touch it go ahead. You are my girlfriend.”

“Are you sure?” Brook asked.

“Yes, I am sure you are my girlfriend and I love you” Kelsey answered giving Brook a deep kiss.

“I know that.” Brook said as they broke the Kiss. “I mean touch you, ah your, ah.” Brook fumbled for the words.

“Oh, you mean, my cock, my dick, “Kelsey teased.

“Ah, yea.”

“Yeah, it is OK with me. If you want.”

“Well this will be the first time I have ever touched one. Maybe later”

“Whenever you are ready. Would you like to join me in a shower?”

With that Kelsey stripped out of her tank top and shorts and headed for the bathroom. “Hey we are both girls, are we not?”

“Well yeah.” Brook answered as she just sat there on the bed. Kind of dumbfounded.

“I will not force you to do anything you do not want to do.” Kelsey said as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Like all the tubs in the house They were fairly large, Big enough to completely lay down in. The girls can take a nice bath. So, the shower is equally large. Kelsey started the shower getting the temperature just right. Just as she was getting ready to step in. Brooklynn strolled in also nude. She was so beautiful it almost took Kelsey's breath away. Brook's figure measured out at 34-29-36 perfect for her 5'5” frame. While Kelsey measurements where 36-30-37. Kelsey could tell that Brook was nervous. The way Brook was breathing told Kelsey everything. She also noticed that Brooklynn's neatly trimmed triangle pussy hair looked so soft and sensual but was a bright flame orange/red.

“Go ahead, I will join you after I go potty” Brook said, in a slightly shaky voice.

“OK” Kelsey said as she stepped in.

Kelsey was getting completely wet as she heard the toilet flush. She stood with the spray on her face wetting down her longish hair. She seemed to ignore Brook as she took a deep breath and stepped in the shower behind Kelsey. Brook stepped right up to Kelsey and wrapped her arms around her just below her breasts. Brook began nuzzling Kelsey's neck. She leaned her head and Brook began kissing her neck and shoulders. Nibbling on her earlobe. All the while massaging Kelsey's tits. Brook began grinding her crotch against Kelsey's ass. She leaned forward putting her hands on the wall and pushed back against Brook.

As Brook continued. She moved her right hand from Kelsey's left breast to run it up and down Kelsey's flat hard stomach. Her hand got lower and lower towards Kelsey's crotch. Brook's roaming hand grazed Kelsey's V shaped pubic hair, made her shiver slightly.

After a couple more, trips up and down. Brook reached Kelsey's cock. She gently ran her hand down open handed. Brook then wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it. Kelsey moaned with pleasure. Kelsey turned to kiss Brook. They embraced for several moments. Then it was Kelsey's turn to have roaming hands. As they kissed. She moved her hands up and down Brooks body. Ever so gently she ran her hands down Brooks sides, teasing her erect nipples, All the while kissing her neck, shoulders, ears, breasts, but always returning to her lips. Kelsey's hands ran down the small of her back then to cup Brooks beautiful tight little ass. Brook did the same to Kelsey. For now, that was as far as Kelsey went. She didn't want to go to fast for Brook letting her pick her own pace.

“Turn around, I will wash your back” Kelsey said. As Brook turned around, she took the soap and soaped her back. Kelsey washed Brook's fine ass. Gently washing her crack but not to the point of touching her asshole. She was going slow. Kelsey finished by using her moderate nails to scratch Brooks back from her neck to the bottom of her cheeks.

Turning Brook took the soap and said,” my turn” Kelsey turned around and Brook did the same as Kelsey did to her. But also reached around with a soapy hand and cleaned Kelsey's cock. Brooks touch was so gentle. Brook continued to wash up Kelsey. Washing her stomach, breasts, her legs, arms, and feet. Again, Kelsey took the soap and washed up Brook from head to toe. This time Kelsey cautiously washed Brooks pussy. Nothing too sexual. Kelsey found that Brook had a pierced labia. A ring in one of her pussy lips. When she did that Brook let out a small gasp and her body shuttered. Brooks knees buckled slightly. But she recovered almost immediately. Her breathing had changed. Kelsey had found the perfect spot. Not wanting to pressure Brook she continued washing her.

“There, all clean,” Kelsey said kissing Brook again.

“Th-th-thanks,” Brook managed to gasp out.

“Here,” Kelsey handed Brook the shampoo. They each washed their hair.

“Finished?” Kelsey asked.

Flipping her wet hair back, “Not yet” Brook answered as she grabbed Kelsey by the ass and pulled her close. They kissed and petted each other. Brook grabbed Kelsey's cock and began jerking her off. Her cock grew in Brooks hand a good 7” and rock hard. Brook knelt in front of Kelsey taking her hard cock in her mouth.

“Oh, baby that feels so good” Kelsey said in a surprised voice. As Brook slowly sucked on her cock. She ran her hand up and down the crack of Kelsey's ass. It felt so good to Kelsey she could barely keep standing. Bracing herself with one hand on the wall. With the other she gently held Brooks bobbing head. Kelsey slowly began fucking Brooks mouth, sawing her cock in and out of her sucking mouth.

All of the sudden there was a pounding on the wall. Then they heard Kendra, yell, “Kelsey would you quit hogging all the hot water.”

The pounding startled Brook that she stopped her blow job.

“Well, we had better finish our shower.” Kelsey said lifting Brooks face to hers.

She gave Brook a long deep kiss. She turned off the water. As They got out of the shower. Kelsey pounded back,” There happy, the hot water is all yours.” She yelled back.
Handing a towel to Brook and taking one herself. They dried off each other. Stopping twice to give each other a passionate kiss.

“Do you have something I could wear. My cloths got trashed last night” Brook asked sweetly.

“Help yourself.”

Brook went over and began looking through Kelsey's drawers. She picked out a pink thong with matching bra. A white/green/orange top with a matching skirt. While Kelsey put on zebra striped thong and matching bra. A dark brown knee length swing skirt with a black short t-shirt. As Kelsey slipped on her ankle socks and beat up Nike. Brook came over and gave Kelsey a passionate kiss. Again, they both felt that strange feeling. A feeling of deep soulful love for one another. Brook gently lifted Kelsey's skirt.

“Wow, you really can hide it well.” She commented about Kelsey's hidden cock. Her panties only show just a slightly larger bulge than a normal girl would have.

“It took a lot of practice.” Kelsey said, “guys may say I had a fat cooch.”
Brook also slipped on her shocks and shoes.

“Kelsey, Brooklynn, Kennedy, Kendra, Karla breakfast is ready” They heard Kelsey's mom call.

“Hungry?” Kelsey asked.

“Starved, I just realized I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday. Kevin was taking me to dinner. But he wanted a reward for doing so.”

“Ah, so that is what happened on the date.”

“He wanted head before he earned it. If ever.” Brook confided. Hugging Kelsey she whispered “you were the first blow job I have ever given.”
Kissing Brook deeply, “It was nice”

“I could give you some pointers.” Kelsey smiled slyly.

“You mean, you have given head before.” Brook asked.

“yeah, I have had a cock or two in my mouth”

“And”

“They were yummy” Kelsey said. Leading the way upstairs to the dinning room.

“Bacon, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, toast, and juice.” Kelsey's mom said as they both came into the room.

“Sounds good”, Kelsey said.

“yeah, sure does” Brook said also.

“Smells good, Mom.” Kennedy said coming through the kitchen. Karla was already sitting at the table. Her nose in a book.

Serving Karla, “what have I told you about reading at the table, young lady” Her Mom scolded.

“Do not read while you are eating” Karla said.” but I wasn't eating.”

“Well you know what I meant, Karla Mystique Reid.”

“Uh, Oh, full name that means business.” Kennedy said. Taking a mouth full of eggs.

“You know it, Kennedy Ghost Reid.”

“sleep well, Brooklynn?”

“Brook slept great because she had my company” Kelsey boasted.
All of the sudden Kennedy, started coughing.

“Problems, Kennie”

“Nope not at all. Just choked a little.”

“Yes, I did sleep well.” Brook said.

Is there any left,” Kendra came in with a towel wrapped around herself and one draped around her neck.”

“Kendra, why are you coming to breakfast like that? Their Mom asked.

“I didn't want to miss anything, plus it is only girls here anyway. And Kelsey was hogging all the hot water”
Their Mom just shook her head, and grabbed another plate from the cupboard. “Kendra, each bathroom has its own on demand water heater.”

“So, Kelsey introduce your friend to your sisters.”

“Oh, pardon my bad, Sisters this is my girlfriend, Brook.” Kelsey said sarcastically,” Brook these are my sisters.”

Kelsey smiled as her Mom gave the 'mother' look.
“OK, Mom.” Kelsey started. “This is Kendra, Keely, Kennedy, and Karla.” pointing in turn. “the only ones missing is Kalley and Keira, but they look just like Karla.”

“Wow, I heard there are identical quadruplets at School, but to see you all together blows my mind.” Brook said. Kalley, Kendra, Kelsey and Kennedy just looked at each other. “Identical, HA, I am the best looking.” Kennedy said.

Oh, crap not again.” Karla said “Thanks Mom for breakfast, but I am outta here. Before I need to start swimming.”

Brook must have given a weird look. Because on the way out the door. She whispered in Brooks ear, “The shits getting deep.”

Brook broke out laughing. Which caused the others to join in.

Kelsey noticed Brook had finished. “Ready to head out”

“Yeah, Thanks for breakfast, Mrs. Reid. It was great”

“Anytime, Brook.” Their Mom answered.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Female Hormones

The kind that grow breasts and curves are incompatible with male hormones ( that cause muscles,facial hair and a deep voice), So incompatible that trans people have to get their primary sexual organs (ovaries, testes) removed to prevent them from becoming cancerous due to the wrong hormone taking over.Generally testosterone will overwhelm estrogen, and cause male development. My tackle shrunk to nothing due to the T-blocker Spiro before they were removed.

Side Effects

There are a number of commonly-prescribed drugs that can cause gynecomastia in males. The two that apply to me are: Anti-anxiety medications, such as diazepam (Valium) and
Tricyclic antidepressants. In addition it can happen when boys hit puberty or when older men's production of testosterone drops with age (50s to late 60s).

Unfortunately my doctor and I have found that the antidepressant that works best for me also causes the most breast growth. And before any of you say anything it boosts me into a larger bra size and a lot of tops I have are too snug to be comfortable. So I rotate between several antidepressants.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gynecomastia/...


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Ancient Japanese Secret

Special herbs developed and prescribed by the Yokai. Magic.