Kelsey pt 15 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey Part 15

Holding hands Brook and Kelsey made their way to the license office. They had to wait behind another couple. Once they were finished.
They stepped up to the counter.

“May I help you?” The older lady asked.

“We would like a marriage license, please.” Kelsey said.

“How old are you two?”

“17” Kelsey answered.

“16” Brook answered.

“I am sorry ladies but you have to both be 18 to get a license.”

“This is under the Celtic marriage decree of 1829”

“Celtic marriage decree. Never heard of it?” the lady said. “You still have to be 18 to get a license.”

“Please, look up the Celtic marriage decree if you would.”

“Alright, I will be right back.” Sounding annoyed She went back to a desk and began typing on a computer.

Brook and Kelsey watched as it seemed like the lady found the decree. Her facial expressions told it all. Finally, she returned to the counter.

“Well, Ladies it looks like by using the Celtic Decree you are able to marry.” She said as she prepared the license.

“Here you go, that will be $24.00.”
Kelsey paid the lady.

As Brook was handed the license. The lady added, “Good luck finding someone to perform the service.”

Smiling, “Thank you.” Kelsey said as they turned and left.

“Lucky for her. You were with me. She may have had an unfortunate accident”

“Kelsey Shadow Reid” Brook said. “Cool it. We have the license so we can get married. How soon do you want to do it?”

“Let me check with Smitty and see when he is available.”
As they walked to the car, Kelsey placed the call.

Hanging up, “He is busy this week but can do it any evening next week but Wednesday at 7. He has church. He said a couple of Devils can stand up with us, as witnesses if we don't want to pick our own.”

Getting in the car, “That would work, then have our brides’ maids at our official wedding.”
Heading back towards Brooks work. “Do you think you can come up with 5 or 6 brides’ maids?”

“What do you mean 5 or 6? Brooks questioned.

“Depending on who I have as my maid of honor. I would have to have my sisters as Brides maids. I could have 5 or 6 brides’ maids. I may pick one of my sisters as my maid of honor. Since I can't have you as my maid of honor as I will be marrying you.”

“Let's cross that bridge when we come to it.”

Kelsey pulled into Brook's work. Again, parking next to the Marauder. Reaching behind the seat. She grabbed the plate and a screw driver. Kelsey put on the new license plate on their Marauder.

Kelsey gave Brook a kiss as she went back to work.

“When you get off. Swing by and pick me up and we'll go shopping.”

Later that day. Brook pulled into Kelsey's driveway.

Knocking on the door.

Kennedy answered, “Hi, Brook.” Just as Maxie came tearing across the house, and jumped in Brooks arms. “Ok, Maxie.”
Brook put her down.

“Kelsey” Kennedy hollered. “Brooks here.”

“Send her down.”

Brook followed Maxie to Kelsey's room, Entering Kelsey was at her dressing table brushing her hair.
Brook came up behind her put her hands on her shoulders, leaned down and kissed Kelsey on the Neck.

“MMMMMM, that feels good.” Kelsey moaned. Turning she kissed Brook gently on the lips. “Ready to go shopping.?”

“Sure,”

Kelsey grabbed her purse and her and Brook headed towards Birmingham. About 45 minutes later Kelsey pulled the Marauder into a parking garage off of E Maple rd. First stop was Fernando Jewelers.

The middle-aged lady kind of looked both of them up and down. “My I help you ladies?” She said in a slightly unfriendly tone.

“Sure, we are looking at wedding sets.” Kelsey said.

“OK, our sets start at $3000 and go up from there.”

“That little huh, I was looking to spend over twice that much. but let's see what you have” Kelsey said in a confident classy voice.

The lady had to think about Kelsey's answer. “Huh, OK our wedding sets are in this case.” She led Brook and Kelsey to a display case.

Brook and Kelsey looked over the rings. Trying on a couple of them. But none in that case had that special something that Kelsey was looking for. She noticed the next case had more. There was one set that caught her eye. It had a white gold bands on both the engagement ring and wedding band. The engagement ring had a nice size white diamond as the main stone. On either side of the main stone where 4 smaller chocolate diamonds with Black hills gold leaves below those. Giving it a unique look. The wedding band was similar with one white diamond with the chocolate diamonds all the same size.

“Sweetheart, what about that one.” Kelsey pointed to the set.

“Ooo, I like that one.” Brook said.

There was one quite similar but with different color leaves next to it. “I like the one next to it.” Kelsey commented.

“Those are a special edition we make a couple pair with the Black hills gold once a year. Each one different.”

“Well what do you think?” Brook asked Kelsey who just smiled.

“I like them. We will take them. Can we get them sized tonight.?”

“Let me see if the jeweler is still here.” The lady went to the back of the store.

“I am sorry” she said as she returned. “He gets off a 6 so it will have to be tomorrow.”

Kelsey pulled out two hundred-dollar bills, “I'll give him a hundred bucks each to get them done tonight” Just as he came out the curtain.

“Sure, write them up” The guy said. He measured each of their ring fingers. Then took the rings to the back. The Lady took the information and wrote up the rings.

“That will be $11,347.48 for the pair.”

“Here you go.” Kelsey pulled out her wallet and gave the lady her Visa card.

“Can I see some ID to verify” Kelsey also handed her, her driver’s license.

“You do have a high enough limit on this card?” The lady asked.

“Yeah, I do. Just run it.”

“Are you using your parents account? You seem awful young to be buying something this expensive.”

“Let me assure you, that card is all mine. Taking the money from my account. I am using my money to purchase rings for myself and my fiancé. If you like I can give you a dozen names to check my credit rating. So, either run the god damn card or we will buy from another store.”

The lady didn't say another word as she processed the transaction. It immediately came back approved.

“Please sign.” She handed the slip to Kelsey. She signed and handed the slip back. The lady went as far as verifying the signatures. Being a bitch or cautious Kelsey thought.

Brook and Kelsey waited another 20 minutes. The jeweler came to the front of the store.

He handed the rings each in their own colored box to Kelsey. In turn she handed him the two hundred, with an extra 20 thrown in.

“Thank you, have a great night.”

“We will now, Thank you again.”

He pocketed the cash and headed out the front door. Followed by Kelsey and Brook.

Once outside, they headed towards the other shops in the area.

“What is your favorite food for dinner?” Kelsey asked Brook.

“Italian, mostly, but I like just about anything.” Brook replied.

“Ever been to Ramono's “

She shook her pretty head.

“Well they are just around the corner.”

“Sounds good.” Brook said.

Entering Ramono's they were greeted with smells of all kinds of Italian food cooking.

“Just the two of you, tonight ladies.” The hostess asked. “Table or booth.”

“A romantic table please,” Kelsey answered as she slipped the gal a $50.
glancing at the bill, “Right this way.” She smiled. As she led Brook and Kelsey towards a side room. There was only one other couple in the room. “How is this, ma'am”

“Perfect.” Brook said.

The hostess handed them the menus after they took their seats.

“Enjoy your meal, Ladies.”

“Thank you” they both said.

“Good Evening, ladies” The beautiful brunette said. “I am Sherri, and will be serving you tonight. Would you like anything to drink?”

They just ordered water for now. They ordered their food and had a great meal.

Just as they were relaxing after dinner, Kelsey took Brooks hand, got down on one knee and said.

“Brooklynn Alesha Robinson, would you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife.”

“Kelsey Shadow Reid, only if you would be my wife.”

With that they both teared up, and said in unison, “Yes.” They slipped the rings on each other’s left hand.
They kissed each other with passion, fireworks went off for each of them again.
For the next 10 minutes they sat in silence just looking at each other. While holding hands. During that time the cute waitress
dropped off the check. Smiling as she walked away.

Finally, Kelsey looked at the bill. Only $ 85.72. With a congratulations circled in a heart.
Again, Kelsey pulled out her Visa. Put it with the bill. Sherri got it shortly their after.
She returned a couple minutes later. “You ladies have a great evening and a great life together.” She set the check on the table.

“Thank you,” they both said.

Kelsey had given it a thought; the service was great. The food excellent. After signing she wrote down $1000 for the tip. She showed to Brook.

“Yeah, I agree.” She said softly.

They left arm in arm holding each other.

While back at their table, Sherri picked up the check and looked at it. She nearly fainted.

Brook and Kelsey walked around the shopping area. Brook would look at her ring and smile, as would Kelsey. Walking hand in hand, they found really nothing they wanted but each other. So, they headed back to the car.

About a block from the car, Kelsey began to sense something was not right. She felt someone was following them. She stopped and kissed Brook. As she did, she looked around, there were a group of girls behind them. They were the goth type all in black with black make up. Something just seemed wrong with them. When Her and Brook stopped the goth girls slowed down and one pointed at a shop window and Gave the Ooh, look. And dragged the others to see. Kelsey could tell it was fake.

“Don't worry, we do have some goth chicks following us. Nothing I can't handle". Kelsey whispered in Brooks ear. Brook glanced at the group, and gave a slight nod.

Kelsey and Brook continued to the parking garage. On the way Kelsey slowly unzipped her purse and pulled out a meraki chain and 2 black pouches. A pouch was put on each of Kelsey's forearms. They had parked on the second level. They walked up the ramp due to the fact that the stairs where farther away.

Kelsey could tell that the goth girls didn't turn into the garage but she did still feel them around.

Just as Brook was going to unlock the car with the remote. Another group of goth girls appeared. From around the corner by the car. While the previous group came up from behind them but grew to a total of 5 girls.

One stepped up, must have been the leader. “Hey, Bitches, we don't like any lezbos around here.”

“Do you think we care what you like or don't” Kelsey said in a cold tone.

“You had better, after we show you what we don't like”

Handing her purse to Brook. “You want to try me, then bring it on.” Kelsey taunted.

They then heard the click of knives opening. Each one had a knife.

“Before I start let me ask you a couple questions?”

With a sneer, “What does that mean bitch?” The goth girl said.

“Well when this is done, who wants to walk and talk right.”

“What the fuck does that mean?”

“Well when you need dental work to fix your face or rehab to walk with a limp for the rest of your lives. Don't say I didn't warn you.” Kelsey said being ready to strike at any time. Brook had noticed while Kelsey and the goth girl where talking. The other girls where getting closer.

“OK, girls.” the leader said, “let's teach these lesbos a lesson.”

With that they moved in. Kelsey went to work too. The closest one got a side kick to the chest, knocking the wind out of her. Then a spin kick to lay her flat. Another lunged at her with a knife. Using the meraki chain she wrapped it around her knife arm. Flipping her flat on her back. Two others where close so Kelsey took them out with a crescent kick to put them both down at the same time.

One seemed to actually have some kind of martial arts training. She held off Kelsey for about three attacks. Until she made the mistake of getting off balance. Kelsey swept her leg and did an over hand chop to break her right forearm. It made a loud crack. With that most of the others grabbed their friends and headed out in a hurry. That is all but the leader. She stayed,

“Well as I figure,” Kelsey started. “one is going to be in a cast, two more won't be talking right for about 3-6 months. Because their jaws maybe be wired shut. And I do believe one may have a concussion. So, are you going to leave us be or are you going to limp for the rest of your life?”

With that the leader slowly backed away and took off.

Brook ran to Kelsey and hugged her, “Baby, are you OK.”

“No, I'm not” Kelsey said. “I think I broke a nail” looking at her fingers.

“Oh, you” Brook said playfully hitting Kelsey.

Kissing her, “I should have not worried after what happened at Eliza Howell.”

“Like I have said, I can handle anything that happens. Let's get going.” Kelsey said.

Brook unlocked the marauder, and they took off for home.

“Let me ask you something, but I really don't want to.” Brook asked.

“go ahead. Sweetheart, ask me anything, Wiggling her left ring finger.” We are engaged.”

Swallowing, “Where did the money for our rings come from?” Brook said quietly.

“Don't worry, I am not going to keep anything from you.” Kelsey said in a soothing voice. “it came from my KSR account. As did the parts for this. I haven't touched our 4 million at all.”

Thinking, “Wait a second. You said your portfolio was worth 2.4 million last week.”

“That was last week. I did tell you that grandpa invested some, which he did and it payed off. We have a worth close to 5 million now.”

Kelsey drove to her house and let Brook have the Marauder.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Goth

Samantha Heart's picture

Girls were warned they didn't head so... now they paid the price. Got their rear ends handed to them. The lady at the county clerk's office didn't know the celtic marriage act which isn't of it's seld a big thing but her attitude was a diffrent matter along with the lady at the jewel store. However the dinner made up for that in spaded. And the waitress bless her she deserves ever bit of the $1000 tip she got. :)

Love Samantha Renée Heart.