Kelsey pt 18 *** A kymmie verse story*****

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey part 18

Brook and Kelsey made plans to go Tuesday night to have Smitty get them hitched.
That Tuesday night at 6:30 they arrived at the Urban devils club house.
Kelsey and a nervous Brook walked up to the door. She knocked. A probate member opened the door.

“What do you want?” He said.

“Kelsey Reid, we were invited here by Trapdoor.”

“Yeah he said you two where coming. He is at the bar.”

“Thank you.” Kelsey said as Her and Brook entered the clubhouse. Kelsey could tell she was nervous. “Relax, Sweetheart. You sure about getting married.”

“Oh, that is not why I am nervous. I love you and want to be your wife. It's just being here.”

“I understand. But don't worry no one will harm you.”

“OK,”

Kelsey found Trapdoor at the end of the bar. “Hey, girl” giving her a hug. “Smitty told me why you two came tonight. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, Trap. We are?”

“Smitty,” Trapdoor yelled. “Your wedding party is here.”

“OK, Trap send them over.”

“Smitty's over by Church.”

“Thanks” Brook said.

Brook and Kelsey went over to the door to the meeting room,' Church'

Smitty was standing at the door. With two of the members old ladies. Who volunteered to stand up with them.

“OK, one here and one their” Smitty said.

Brook and Kelsey took their places. The bride’s maids, both put on a white veil on each. Kelsey knew both of the girls. Madison and Ashley. Putting the front part over their face.

Smitty started. Doing all the legal and proper marriage ceremony. The he got to the important part.

“Brooklynn Repeat after me, I Brooklynn Alesha Robinson take you, Kelsey Shadow Reid to be my lawfully wedded wife. To love honor and obey till death do us part.”
Brook repeated.

“Kelsey Repeat after me. I Kelsey Shadow Reid take Brooklynn Alesha Robinson to be my wedded wife. To love honor and obey till death do us part.”
Kelsey repeated.

Can we have the rings, they were given each other’s rings from the bride’s maids.

Brook repeat after me while putting the ring on Kelsey's finger. “With this ring I thea wed.”
Brook did so.

Kelsey repeat after me while putting the ring on Brook's finger. “With this ring I thea wed.”

“By the powers invested in me by the state of Michigan, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss, brides.”

The whole clubhouse cheered. While Kelsey and Brook had their first married kiss. It had more fireworks than ever before.
Brook and Kelsey did the license paperwork and had Madison and Ashley sign too. Now it was all legal. They were married.
Trapdoor asked, “You two want a drink?”

“Just a water for us, Thanks. As you know I don't drink.” Kelsey answered.

“Just checking” He gave them both a water.” Holding up his beer. “To the Happy couple may they have a long ride on the road ahead.”

“To the happy couple” Everyone said.

Brook and Kelsey hung around for about an hour. Then said their good byes. When they came out Brook almost expected the car to be decorated.

“The ladies where going to but Trapdoor told me not to let them.” The probie said.

“Thanks.”

As they pulled out of the club grounds, everyone came out hollering and cheering.
Kelsey honked a couple times and they both waived out the sunroof as they left.

Holding her hand now. Kelsey asked “Well Honey, would you like your own business to run?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well like I told you I have looked at buying another rink or two.”

“Yeah,”

“Well Skateland west and Bonaventure are up for sale.”

“OH, which one are you looking to buy?”

“Both, I have put in an offer on both of them.”

“Wow, Ah Yeah, I would like to have my own. I will have to learn about the management side of things.”

“That is no problem. Either I can teach you or I can get you some classes.”

“OH, that is nice, Honey. More classes on top of my regular school work. That brings up another question.” Wiggling her
wedding rings. “How do we explain these at school.”

“When asked just say your married.”

“And what do I do until the laughing dies down?”

“I just plan on saying, nunya.”

“None your business, OK. Any problems I have them talk to you.”

“Then I can set them straight.”

“Only please don't kill them.”

“Awww, your no fun.” Kelsey pouted.

“That is my job as your wife.”

Kelsey just stuck out her tongue at Brook. As they drove up I-96 Kelsey didn't take the Merimen road exit. Then she didn't take the Farmington Rd. exit. Brook wondered why.

Then Kelsey got off at Levan road. Turning south on Levan.

“Honey, where are we going?”

“OH, To my uncles’ shop.”

“Why, its almost nine at night” Brook said.

“Don't worry, you'll see.” Kelsey said as she turned on to industrial dr. Two blocks down another left, then half a block down was McClord racing.

Kelsey parked by the side door. Using her key, she opened the door. Turning off the alarm.

“Kelsey, why are we here?”

‘I want to show you something.”

Brook was led by Kelsey through the building and into the huge shop. She stopped and turned on the lights.

Brook looked around in awe. The place was spotless, especially for a shop. There were 5 different projects in various states.

One really caught Brooks eye. In one bay was a shiny black Crown Victoria. But something looked different about it. The front had lower fog lights like from a mustang. She then noticed the roll cage and window nets.

Book wandered over to look at it. It also had a manual transmission swapped into it.

“Wow, it has a manual trans in it. Wonder whose it is? Brook commented. “It is cool.”

“Don't really know, but my uncle Jeff said it belonged to Brooklynn Reid.”

“Wow, she has a way cool, Wait a minute, Brooklynn Reid. That is me.”

“Yeah, Baby, it is yours.”

“What do you mean, It's mine.”

“Yeah, it is yours, well technically it is ours. We both own it. But she is yours.” I figure you needed a daily driver, besides your
bug. I could see your expression when you drove the Marauder, that you liked driving it. So, I asked Uncle Jeff to call in a favor. For both him and me”

“Honey, what do you mean?”

“These are called Cobra Vic's as they have the 99 mustang Cobra motor and trans in them. They were built for Bob
Bondurant Racing school as instructor cars. Roush Racing and Ford built them. As you may know Roush Racing is a block over. So Uncle Jeff is good friends with Jack Roush. I know him too. I asked Uncle Jeff to see if Jack had a lead on one. Which he did, and it was for sale. So I got it for you. Jeff got it last Monday, He had his guys go over it with a fine tooth comb.. It did need some TLC. Which Uncle Jeff had done, along with a little performance upgrades. It has been dyno tuned with in a inch of its life. The dyno sheet should be inside.”

Brook opened the door. The interior was perfect, With Recaro racing seats. The dyno sheet was on the driver seat. Looking at it. Her eyes widened. She handed it to Kelsey.

“Wow, great. 502 horsepower, 475 ft lb of torque. Impressive.”

“So this makes 200 more horses that the Marauder.”

Smiling, “Yep, Keys should be in it. Starter up”

“OK, You do know you are a pain sometimes” Brook said slipping behind the wheel.

“It took this long to realize that.” Kelsey said with a grin.

Brook started up the Cobra powered Crown Victoria. It had a low mean growl to it. But not much louder than the Marauder. Stoking the gas pedel their was a slight whine to it. Making sure the parking brake was on she popped the hood. Opening it she smiled again. As Brook looked under the hood. The 32valve Cobra motor was out fitted with a Pro-charger supercharger. Brook just smiled and threw her arms around Kelsey. A long explosive kiss followed.

“ Thanks, Love. It is so cool. Can I take it home.”

“ Sure, We'll leave the Marauder here, you can drop me off at my house.”

Kelsey opened the garage door. As Brook backed the Cobra out. She got the Marauder and put it in place.
Brook met Kelsey at the side door so she could lock up.

They headed home. It took Brook a little bit to get used to the car. As it was a little different from the Marauder. Soon she was handling it with ease.

Pulling in to Kelsey's driveway.

“ Well, Mrs. Reid do you like it?”

“ Yes I do. Mrs, Reid.” They both smiled. As they kissed, each of their hands explored the others crotch. Soon both their
crotches where moist. They had to stop because both Brook and Kelsey had to work tomorrow. Kelsey had a mid day session and had to check if her offer was excepted for the two other rinks. One final kiss and Kelsey headed to the house.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well this explains

Samantha Heart's picture

The crown vic in mom's story line lol. I love that they are married, but now to tell the families they are legally married lol thats a good bomb shell lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

learning

Learning of the marriage may be coming. stay turned.

What???

No honeymoon? No post-wedding bonk?