Kelsey pt 25

Printer-friendly version


Kelsey part 25

“That is what I thought.” He said. “Excuse me ladies, I have a matter to attend to in the office. You have a good evening.”

“Thank you, Dr. Zorin. See you, Monday.”

Kelsey and Brook continued to the car, and took off for home.

The first part of the school year. Before they knew it, Christmas break started. All their cars where parked, Kelsey brought out the winter beater. Their Jeep Cherokee.
2 weeks before Christmas, they had the KSR Christmas party. Kelsey and Brook found a great place to have it. They also had a X-mas party for the management teams at their house. Both Brook and Kelsey's moms helped out.

After a big family Christmas party at Gramma and Grampas house on Christmas eve. With Brook's mom, dad, and sister also there. They had decorated their house for the season. A big tree in the living room. Kelsey and Brooks house was also decorated. A lavish tree stood in the corner. It had a pile of presents under it. Multiples from the whole family,even some from out of state relatives.

Getting home about 8:30, unloaded the dogs and last minute gifts. Kelsey started a fire in the fireplace. As Brook changed into something comfortable. She came down in a green baby doll. Kelsey just smiled, as she changed into something more comfortable too. She came down in a black cupless and crotchless teddie. Sitting on the rug in front of the fireplace. They talked for a little bit then wound up making love right there.
When they finished, they just lay their talking.

“ We had better watch out, Santa may come down the chimney and catch us.” Brook teased.

“ Well he'd have to get over it. I'll make love to my wife, where ever I want in our house. When ever we want.”

Brook pulled out a what looked like a bracelet box, “ Here baby Merry Christmas. I love you.”

“ Shouldn't I wait till morning?”

“ Well some of the presents may go with this one thing. So please open it”

“ OK, lover.” Kelsey said as she ripped off the wrapping paper. “ Now, what would this be. Something to wear I bet.”

Smiling, “ possible, but it is going to be a surprise.”

Kelsey slowly open the box. Looking inside Kelsey looked at Brook who just smiled and nodded. Inside the box in a plastic bag was a home pregnancy test. It showed positive.

“Really, are you”

“ Yes, we are going to be mommies”

“Oh, Baaby” Kelsey said as she threw her arms around Brook. They had a explosive kiss as normal. “ When did you find out? How ?”

“ About two weeks ago. How, you ask.” Brook said as she grabbed Kelseys cock and stroked it. “ This”

“ That I know but I meant when are you do?

“ Middle of August, from what Mom says.”

“ What???? Mom knows? What about dad and the rest of the family?”

“ Sorry, I wanted to do it this way. I went to see Mom just after I did the test. I wanted to make sure no problems with me getting pregnant while on the pill. And lover it's twins.”

“ How do you know?” Kelsey asked.

“ Well mom did an ultrasound, there are two growing in here.” Brook answered rubbing her belly.

“ Boys, girls, one of each”

“ Not sure yet. I go to see her. And get another ultrasound mid January.”

Hugging her again, “ God, I am so happy. Do we want girls?”

“Like you and your sisters?”

“Yeah.”

“ let's just see. Mom asked me the same question. She told me as long as I start the special meds in my first trimester We can have girls.”

“What about school?”

“ I thought of that. I will finish this year as normal. I may have to hide my baby belly towards the end. They should be born before school starts in the fall. No one at school needs to know. It will be on a need to know basis and they don't need to know.”
Kissing her, Kelsey said. “ Only ones that have the need. Will know.”

“ Mom is wanting to deliver them. She said she still has access to Botsford. I don't want anyone else doing it. I want to make sure you are listed as father. I don't care.”

“Let's go to bed, Santa is going to be here soon.”

“ Well I already have the best Christmas present, You.” Brook said.

The next morning dawned a beautiful sunny day, albeit cold. Just about half the presents under the tree were baby stuff. Each got the other more lingerie.

January 17 Kelsey and Brook walked into Farmington Family practice.

The receptionist looked up. “ Hi, Kelsey and Brook, here for your appointment.”

“ Yeah, Kim. How are you doing today. Have a good holiday.”

“ I'm doing fine, we spent Christmas with Pete's family in FL. You haven't lived till you go swimming in the Ocean on Christmas day. I'll let Tawny know you are here.”

“ Thank you.” Kelsey and Brook sat down to wait.

About 5 minutes later, a cute blonde came out. “ Brook, we are ready. Hello Kelsey”

“ HI, Tawny how are you?”

“ Good, And you two?”

“ We are doing great.”

Tawny showed Brook and Kelsey to an exam room. Taking Brook's vital signs.

Leaving, “ I will let your mom know you are here.”

Thanks, They both said in unison.

They didn't have to wait long until Kelsey's Mom came in. She gave them both hugs.

“ How are my married girls doing?” Mom said.

“ As good as can be expected.” Brook said. “ starting to get some morning sickness.”

“ I have to put up with her cravings. Now.” Kelsey added.

Turning to Kelsey. “ Oh, you poor baby having to go out and get your wife something she wants.”

“ MOM”

Mom just smiled and Brook giggled.

“ OK, let's see what these two little ones are up to this afternoon.” Mom pulled out her stethoscope. Placing it at several places on Brooks belly. “They sound good and healthy. Are they moving much?”

“ Yeah, Mom they are. Sometimes I think they are fighting in there. As soon as I lay down to go to bed. I swear they both give me a good kick. Almost to say, hey Mom don't forget we are in here.”

“ yeah, they can be little stinkers.” Kelsey said.

“ Well let's see if we can see anything.” Mom said as she pulled out the ultrasound machine. Putting the jelly stuff on Brooks belly. Kelsey watched the screen intently.
As soon as Mom got the image of the first. She smiled, tears of happiness welled up.

“ Well lets see if you are in the position to tell.” Mom said as she moved around the wand. She looked intently at the monitor. Taking measurements. Talking softly to herself. She then moved to the other baby. This one was sucking her thumb.
Again mom said “Lets see if you are too.”
Measurements where taken of this one, too.

“ well Mom what are we going to have?”

“ Two babies,”

“ Awwww, Mom. Stop. can you tell what sex they are?”

“ Well I guess I will have to spoil my granddaughter and grandson rotten, one of each.”

“ No Mom you will spoil your granddaughters rotten. We talked it over and want girls.”

“Are you sure?”

“Mom, we discussed this for more time than we know. And yes we want girls.”

“Well I brought these, so Brook can start taking them too. In addition to you.” Mom pulled out a pill bottle from her lab coat.

“Thanks Mom. We love you.” Brook said giving mom a hug. Kelsey joined in.

“I will tell Dad and your sisters and Gramma and Granpa our girls are having girls.”
Both Kelsey and Brook had tearful smiles of joy.

Well the school year went on. By mid April, Brook was starting to show. So she wore a little baggier cloths. Kelsey wanted to take Brook to the senior/Junior Prom but couldn't really hide Brook's baby belly. Being that Brook and Kelsey were expecting twins it didn't take long for Brook to begin to show quite a bit. Luckily school ended before she could no longer hide it. Kelsey, Kendra, Kalley and Kennedy graduated. All of the family was at graduation, even Grandma Reid flew in for it. She was able to meet Brook.

Brook still was manager at Skateland West, Kelsey handled both Skatin station and Bonaventure. She mostly let Kevin and Abby run their rinks. Toward the end of June Brook had let Marcie, run Skateland for her. She was getting a little to pregnant. She and Kelsey just ran all the rinks from home. While Kelsey was working on restoring her dad's first car. Which he had given to Kelsey to build for his granddaughters. Brook kept her company. Being the girls where do the middle of August for the first time since she was 12 she didn't go to Sturgis. Brook was OK with Kelsey going but she wouldn't hear of it. She wanted to be their for Brook, just in case something happened. Kelsey's mom was ready to fly back at a moments notice.

Luckily the girls waited till Aug 12 to be born. Kelsey's mom delivered them at Botsford hospital at 11:20 am. Luckily Brook was only in labor for 7 hours. With in 30 minutes Brooks room was filled with family. Brook's mom was their since they went in. Her dad and sister came about 8am. Kelsey's dad came about 6. Her sisters filtered in most of the morning. Grandma and Grandpa came about 10. There was only a couple seats left in the waiting room. Kelsey left Brooks side only once to use the bathroom and tell the family how everything was going.

Whitley Renee Reid was 5#6oz 26”
Riley Amanda Reid was 5# 2.4 oz 27”
being identical twins they both had Kelsey's green eyes and Brooks brown/blonde hair.

Kelsey's mom had talked to the nurses and let then know about Riley being raised as a girl.

“ OH, Honey, I am so happy. We made such beautiful girls.” Kelsey said as Brook held them. The nurses took the girls to be checked and for Brook to rest. Kelsey's mom shooed everyone out of her room. Kelsey sat next to the bed. Holding Brooks hand they both drifted off to sleep. Being up for about 13 hours plus the stress of delivery. They both slept for about 6 hours. Kelsey only woke up when they wheeled the girls back into Brooks room. They too where asleep. And for the nurses to check on Brook.

Just about 7 pm the girls started stirring, some. Then Whitley began crying which in turn made Riley start too. They where hungry. Kelsey picked them up and took them to Brook who already had her breast out. Each one latched on to a nipple and quieted down.

Kelsey couldn't help but smile, The love of her life, her wife was breast feeding their girls. Their own flesh and blood. Tears of Joy came. Brook looked up at her wife, smiling, “It tickles a little bit.”

Her eyes a little wet with her own tears. Brook motioned for Kelsey to come closer.
“Thanks lover for making me the mother of two beautiful girls.” They kissed. It was so intense that they had to gasp when they came up for air.

“Wow, if I had known our love had gotten so deep, I would have knocked you up earlier.”

with a smirk,” Funny, Kelsey funny. I love you.”

Kissing Brooks forehead and both of the girls, “ Baby, I love you and these little stinkers too. Speaking of stinking. Somebody has given us something to clean up.”

Smelling each one, “ Whitley Renee Reid, you little stinker.” Brook smiled. Just then “ Riley Amanda Reid now you too.” She giggled, as did Kelsey.

They let them finish eating, “ Who do you want to change first, Whitley or Riley.”

“either one, their both stinkers.”

“OK, Take Riley first.” As soon as Brook moved Riley she began crying.

“ Shhhhh, Riley Momma's here.” It seemed that Riley heard Brook as she quieted down. Even when Kelsey took her to the changing table. She stayed quiet. She did fuss a little when getting changed, but as soon as Kelsey picked her up again, she was content to be in Kelsey's arms.

She gave Riley back to Brook and changed Whitley. Like with Riley she fussed during the changing. But also quit when Mom picked her up. Kelsey rocked Whitley in her arms. Just looking at her.

Sitting in the rocking chair, Kelsey gently rocked her. Crying a little bit, “ Sweetheart, I can believe we made such beautiful girls, They are so cute.”

“ Yeah, we sure did.”

Brook gave Riley to Kelsey as she used the bathroom. She smiled as she rocked her daughters to sleep.

Brook returned to her bed. Quietly Brook whispered, “ We have to make sure that Riley gets circumcised soon. I think they do it before they go home.”

“ I'll make sure I ask mom.” She said as Riley squirmed a little. “ I would too princess if they where going to take a knife to my un hum too.”

“ They already did yours.” Brook gave an evil smile.

“ Luckily I don't remember it. I was pretty young then.”

“ I hope the girls don't take after you, I would be in trouble then.” brook teased.

“ Why you don't want our girls to be cute, smart and adorable.”

Brook just rolled her eyes.” I'm in trouble now.”

Kelsey took Brook and their girls home the following afternoon. As soon as they walked into the house, carrying the girls in their car carriers. Ruffy and Maxie circled around them. They set the girls on the floor. Both dogs really didn't know what to make of them at first. Ruffy sniffed at the girls as did Maxie. They slowly got closer until they where almost nose to nose with the girls. Both the girls where awake looking around. Riley moved her hand touching Maxies muzzle. Then both dogs gave the girls a gentle kiss and laid down next to them.
“ I don't think that the pups will ever let anyone touch the girls that they don't know. They will both protect them.” Brook said.
“ It's in their blood. To protect the small ones.”
For the first 6 weeks the girls where in with Brook and Kelsey. They moved them to one of the other up stairs bedrooms. They can share a room for a while. During that time Brook started her senior year at Ridgemore High. Again for the first day of school she dressed up, she still had some baby fat, but was working on that.
Brook and Kelsey didn't ever have to worry about a babysitter. They had 7 sisters, 4 grandparents and great grandparents to watch the girls when ever they wanted to get away on a date night.
Brook was able to keep the parking spot. Rumor around the school is Brook had twins over the summer.
Karla, Keely, and Keira never heard of it when asked. Even Meagan didn't know anything. Her sister was never pregnant.

Brook had gotten back down the pre-pregnancy size. Brook and Kelsey went to Brooks prom. Grandma and Grandpa Robinson were over joyed to be able to watch the grandtwins.

Both wore very beautiful gowns. Brook a peach colored one, Kelsey a light purple. Both slit to mid thigh,low back, and in 3”heels. Diamonds were the accessory of choice. Ear rings, necklace, bracelet, and anklet. At the prom they hung out with Kelsey's sisters, and other friends.

Brook and Kelsey left for home or so Brook thought around 11:30. When Kelsey didn't head straight home.

“Kels, Where are we going?”

“Just following tradition, some of the kids get a hotel room for after prom.”

“Yeah, but they don't have their own house either.”

“Doesn't matter. Tradition is tradition.”

“OK, What ever.”

Kelsey drove out towards Ann Arbor. She pulled off at Whitmore Lake. She pulled into The Whitmore Lake Hilton. Pulling up to the entrance, the valet opened the doors. The porter was waiting at the back of the Marauder.

“Any luggage, ladies.”

“Not now, it was dropped off earlier.” Kelsey said.

Brook had a shocked look, “How We have been together all day. Getting ready.”

Smiling, “I have my ways.”

As they walked to the elevators, More than one set of eyes where on them.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Of course

Samantha Heart's picture

All eyes were on them 2 gorgous girls dressed to the nines walking into a hilton. Either they were hookers or something is probably what people thought. Little do they know they are married & mothers & i THINK after tonight Booke & Kelsey will.be mothers again lol.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.