The Cat Princess, Ch. 1

Printer-friendly version
The Cat Princess
Chapter 1
By
Gwen Brown
3/27/2017

She’d explored part of the Jungle until she ran into a huge mirrored wall. In it, she could see her own reflection and it astonished her. While undeniably a big tan jungle cat with tiny wings, she also remembered life as a human. She also knew that many of her features were very human; almost as if her shape was part of a morphing process that was not yet complete and later, looking back on this moment, she would realize that she had no memory before a little while ago, and her changes were just a reflection of what was to come. Turning, she moved gracefully down along the mirror wall for a short way while looking at her own reflection. Hana liked what she saw; her own reflection seemed almost erotic to her as she watched her body sensuously move along; making her feel slightly lustful. She was undeniably a Jungle cat and partly human too. The tiny wings seemed comical to her, making her smile.

Somehow, though Hana did not comprehend it, the human features seemed male to her, and at times seemed tormented almost as if there was another person within struggling to get free to break his captivity. The impression lasted only a brief time and then the maleness within was overcome and sank back into the depths of the big female cat.

She knew what a human looked like and had the vague feeling that in another life she may have been human, but something seemed a bit off. How she got to her present state did not worry her but she knew that a change, a big one, had happened. Somehow, she knew exactly what to do as a cat; a big one. Yet, she had visions of lying in a big luxurious bed and she was no cat at all.

Hunger pangs drove her to turn away from the mirror wall and move into the jungle to hunt. Perhaps a small deer or a juicy piglet would sate her need. She moved on for some time, listening carefully, and waiting for the scent of her next meal. Her sharp eyes picked up a distant movement in the lush green vegetation. The birds and monkeys were unaware of her presence. Their constant cacophony of sounds showed that they were completely relaxed and oblivious. Her sharp eyes picked the movement up again but this time closer.

Her body freezing, she waited patiently, not a whisker moving for what could be her dinner to move closer to her. Presently, a young piglet emerged from the undergrowth. One second it was not there and the next it was, but with no perceptible movement. Hana watched it, muscles tensing like hardened steel springs, as the fattened youth turned its head away to grasp a tender morsel, and then she sprang. Landing right in front of him, she nearly lost him because his terrorized squeal momentarily startled her. The taste of his warm blood in her mouth caused her to growl aggressively. The birds fled in abject panic, and the monkeys hopped about in, screaming in alarm like she had in fact attacked them.

A few minutes later, she was almost finished feeding on the bloody mass that had once been a Jungle Pig. She’d managed to get to its heart and tear it out as it was still beating and consume it, leaving its eviscerated innards to steam and smell. The shoulders and flanks were delightful. Hana was just deciding that she was full when she heard very quiet but heavy sounding footsteps approaching her hiding place.

Suddenly, His massive head appeared out of the brush. Hana froze. She had never seen this giant before. He was much larger than her, perhaps twice as large and she had no recollection of him. In fact, her memories were limited to the last few hours when she first became self aware. He moved slowly to confront her. Looking at him, she admired his body; his huge wings. He was gigantic to her and appealing, evoking a sense of wonder and fear at the same time. His appearance made her want him to touch her. Suddenly he roared at her; filling her loins with a combination of fear and need. Hana could not understand what she felt. She had no memory of any similar occurrence.

He moved to stand over her menacingly, but nothing told her what to do in response. He shook the very jungle with his roar. Then roaring loudly again, he used his right paw to cuff her alongside her head. It hurt a lot and she roared in defiance but retreated to a safe distance from her kill. She laid there watching as the other cat; finished consuming the piglet. It did not take him long to consume what was now his dinner, and then he stretched his wings and flopped on his side after he roared in satisfaction.

Hana laid there watching this strange and exciting newcomer. He had hit her, but she sensed it was not a killing blow but merely the assertion of his power. She felt so attracted to the now dozing giant that she eventually moved near him. Sniffing, his smell was intoxicating; doubly so due to her inexperience.

Anxious now, she felt increasing tenderness and heat and it started to make her writhe in a need that she did not understand. Instinctively, Hana laid down near him with her hind quarters close to his head. Presently, he raised his huge head, rolled his upper lip up and sniffed the air. He roared as if irritated for being disturbed. Hana purred back at him, growling softly occasionally. He was soon on his feet standing over her, and something made her spread her hips and cant her tail off to one side. Amid much roaring, he moved over her, and began probing with something that she suddenly decided she wanted in her. She raised her hips to meet him and soon he’d rammed himself into her innermost depths.

Hana felt like fighting him off but he was so dominant that all her roars simply seemed to drive him on. She became extremely agitated and suddenly he had her by the back of her neck; forcing her to submit to him. She felt so hot and agitated; it felt like her mind might snap. Then suddenly overwhelming feelings of pleasure began to wash through her until she was mindless. She could feel her consciousness drifting away and then she was mindless.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Jim wakened from the strangest dream he’d ever had. When he opened his eyes, it was clear that he was not in his bedroom any longer, in fact his last memory was of sitting in the local pub drinking a warm Guinness and eating an American Style Hamburger. The Guinness was hard to come by but after searching around the city, he found a pub that served it; the juicy, barely cooked rare Hamburger being an unexpected bonus. He’d acquired a taste for warm beer after an emergency landing in Ireland. The plane he’d been flying, an experimental electric model powered by a fusion repulsor drive had failed over the Atlantic at 70,000 feet had a sickening glide ratio with the power off, so when the Nav instrument revealed a strip on Ireland, he didn’t fool around and landed. The strip was frighteningly short and the plane ran off the end of the runway, but the field was soft and the dead stick landing did no damage aside from the mud and cow manure on the underside of the aircraft.

After a few days, his repaired aircraft seemed to be performing flawlessly as he flew back across the Atlantic to the desert of Western Utah. This time at over 300,000 feet, the aircraft was being held aloft almost exclusively by repulsor drive; the air being far too thin at almost any speed to help. Not even Mach 6 would help much, though the time back to the research center was not long at all.

He looked out his canopy window and saw a vehicle unlike anything he’d ever seen. He was about to report this sighting and … blackness … At his scheduled arrival time, his craft landed and stopped at the end of the runway and sat idling.

When the officials arrived to investigate, they would find it unoccupied.

Waking in a luxurious bedroom, he was quick to understand he was not in his bedroom and not wearing his own clothing. Jim felt chilled and horrified to find that he didn’t even seem to be in his own body. This one felt soft and round and he could feel soft hips and perky breasts. “What is going on?” came the anxious question that made him realize once and for all that he was in the body of a young woman now. Her voice was feminine and seductive, but something inside stopped him from losing it completely and going utterly hysterical. Laying there thinking, he realized that she would have to decide on a personal pronoun; that to keep using both was completely unacceptable.

One of the first things after that; she needed to use the loo, and very soon indeed. She levered herself upright and swung her legs off the bed, or tried to until she discovered that the bed was large enough for a wrestling match, or so it seemed. The thought sent a naughty frisson involuntarily coursing through her loins. So, wiggling for a bit she was able to get to the edge and scrambled down off it. She found she was wearing an extremely voluminous gown that had a high collar, no sleeves or opening for her arms and reached the floor and felt astonishingly soft. In fact, her arms were under the gown that covered her like a huge frothy cape. Searching around the spacious and ornately decorated room for a toilet, she finally found a doorway and through that opening stood a single commode, alone, with no tank or controls. She didn’t look around, her need being so great, she simply ran to a position on top of it, did her best to get the gown out of the way and sat. The release and relief was so wonderful it was almost excruciating. She couldn’t see a paper dispenser, nor could she find her way through the voluminous froth surrounding her to use it even if she found some. While she was considering that, she was surprised to find soft spray washing her, and then very warm air that made her eyes cross. The warm air stopped, almost disappointingly, when she was dry.

After exploring the bathroom to find nothing in there but the stool, she walked back out into the huge bedroom. The bedroom was huge and had floor to ceiling windows on two corners screened by very pretty, flowered diaphanous drapes. The room had lovely chairs, stools, dressers and tables and there were doorways leading to what seemed to be closets.

Through the windows was a dimly filtered, sun washed balcony that drew her enticingly. She moved through an opening in the drapery and out on the long wide space that was paved with white marble and had a stone railing enclosing it. Parts of the space had a flowered vine covered latticework that gave shade. Walking cautiously to the railing, she gasped and stepped back in momentary fear and dizziness. The jungle covered ground was a very long distance below; perhaps it was miles beneath her?

Hana, that was her name. She knew it somehow without even knowing why she thought of it now.

Cautiously, she edged back toward the railing again and after a time found she could get close enough to see directly below. It was all gently rolling hills covered with forest it seemed, and it stretched as far as she could see with no mountains or rivers of any kind visible.

Hana stood out there enjoying the songs of the birds and the warm moist breeze. Thinking scientifically for a moment, the young woman understood that the coolness up there was perhaps due to the adiabatic cooling of the high altitude, and she felt thankful that was the case.

The jungle cat existence that she lived part of the time was confusing and she did not understand what caused her to switch back and forth between the two plains of existence. Was some part of it a dream, and if so, which part was the dream? Yet she knew it was a part of her life. She could also remember her very stressful time as a human male test pilot.

Since the catastrophic wars of the late 21st century and the invention of fusion reactor and repulsor drives, air travel had almost entirely replaced ground travel except for short distances. The wars ground to a halt with no one really knowing why. Some scientists insisted that human genetic makeup had changed but could give no explanation as to why. Others simply assumed that mankind had finally understood the futility of wars.

The inventor of the drive first insisted that strange Aliens gave him the knowledge to make it, But it was soon evident that if he kept insisting on his lurid story, no one would take him seriously. So, though he knew what really happened, he gave up and went back to his work. Big money and corporations soon tried to take over, but he’d quickly gotten so many other people involved that the ideas were all over the globe before they knew it and they completely lost control.

Some local roads were still used for walking, but freeways and internal combustion engines were gone. Even residential areas were constructed in such a way that livestock kept the grass short. The use of hydrocarbons for anything but lubricating oil was obsolete, in just a few years’ time. Even now, lubricants made from plants and minerals seemed to be very good and getting better.

Travel in local space had become very easy, though Galactic distances still made large scale exploration impossible, though there were plans for huge spacecraft that would leave earth, never to return, exploring in search of inhabitable places elsewhere. Even cruising at near the speed of light, exploring beyond our own Galaxy was simply not possible. Another epiphany in space travel would be required, and those who were secretively providing information were not foolish enough to give it to Homo Sapiens yet.

She’d been out on the balcony a while when a woman about her size, with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a light blue smock, with brown skin startled her. “Princess, your breakfast is served.” She said, then turned and walked back inside. The woman’s words interrupted her daydreaming for the moment. Hana realized that she was quite hungry, so followed the woman. Someone had moved a table with a chair into the bedroom, and the woman led her to it. The woman pulled the chair out for her and pushed it back in when she sat. Hana was surprised to hear a click when she did so and belatedly realized that the seat had locked her in place at the thighs. The Nurse placed covered plates in front of Hana, so she began to try to get her hands clear to feed herself.

“Sit still child, I will feed you, and when we are finished there will be a bath.” She said.

“I can feed myself.”

“Nonsense Princess, you know that is not permitted.”

Confused, Hana said, “But I want to do it, and why can I not feed myself?” Hana was feeling quite upset, and her voice rose in pitch and volume.

“Princess, if you do not behave, I will call the discipliner.”

“What? You can’t do that to me. I won’t allow it and I will fight you.”

“Please Princess, I can’t allow you to conduct yourself in this manner. If you do not stop, there will be consequences.”

Hana could feel herself getting more upset and soon began to cry.

The woman walked out of the room, leaving Hana in heaving sobs. She walked over to a terminal and spoke into it, “Discipliner”.

“Yes, Nan”.

“Hana will require some adjustment when you get time. I knew the King should not have allowed her to have other dimensional experiences.”

“I will be right there, Nan”.

Hana was still crying when a huge man, feet taller than Hana, and twice her weight walked in and approached her.

“Princess Hana, you must control your emotions and conduct yourself appropriately”.

“You can’t make me, I will eat my own food and do as I wish.” She said through tears and much sobbing.

“Very well, your grace, I do this only to help you remember your identity”.

With that, he released her from the chair and picked her up to carry her over to a bench and sat down. He laid her across his lap and raised the many folds of her skirt until her derriere was bare. Without further explanation, he began to strike her there with a leather flogger that had been hanging on his belt. At first Hana was silent but as the blows wore on she began to weep softly, finally apologizing and asking for him to stop. Finally, after several more blows, he did.

“I am sorry my Princess, but this is necessary to help you remember yourself.”

Sobbing softly, Hana yielded, “I will obey, but it is unclear what I am supposed to remember.”

“Remembrance will come in time”, your grace. “I do this only out of solemn duty”.

He stood and walked out. Hana was allowed to sit for a time on the bench, unencumbered, to calm herself.

Presently, her nurse came back, seated Hana, and fed her. At times she calmly chewed, enjoying the delicious repast of assorted fruits and cheeses. Then her nurse put something into her mouth that seemed to taste of blood, and suddenly Hana was overcome with predator like aggressiveness; roaring with great menace. After, it was clear to Hana why she was restrained when eating. She knew that she would have killed and eaten the nurse if she could, and a sense of self-loathing swept over her.

Presently, Hana calmed and her regal demeanor returned.

“Will you release me now so that I may walk along the balcony? I long for it.”

“I will for a brief time after your bath, but soon you must sleep again, my Princess.”

“Thank you.”

“You are quite welcome; we all know this is difficult for you.”

The bath, in a huge pool full of scented waters was glorious despite the suddenly barred door and several female guards. “Who were they guarding?”, she mused.

Presently, once again out on the balcony, Hana strolled happily along the huge terrace. She turned a corner and in the distance, she could see impossibly tall mountains with snow on top.

At the next distant corner, the balcony overlooked a wave tossed sea with a light warm breeze coming off it. In the distance, she could see white sails, or were they clouds?

The next corner revealed her nurse patiently waiting for her. “Hana dear, it is time for you to lay down; to dream and to know your future perhaps.”

Slumber slowly overcame Hana, and then she was back in the Jungle. The big male was with her and seemed to be attempting to show her how to use her tiny wings. There was no vocalized speech, but something seemed to happen in her mind. She watched as he rose on flapping wings, flew in a circle and then landed beside her. After what seemed an interminable amount of time, Hana felt her wings start to grow as she moved them and wished herself to fly. Amazingly, she rose from the ground made a couple flaps and was so enraptured at her own performance that she lost concentration and fell to the soft jungle floor again.

The huge male cat, seeming to laugh, laid down, and Hana, still very attracted to him laid beside him. It was a surprise to her for him to place on of his huge paws over her and draw her into his belly…

Hana could feel herself wakening in bed again. It was easier to get out of bed this time and her night gown was less voluminous and had long sleeves so she could use her hands. She understood the use of the bathroom now and danced in there before it was too late.

Finishing, she moved back into the great room, hoping to find her nurse had brought her breakfast, but no she had not. Excited and hungry, instead of going out on the balcony, which she knew well by now, Hana poked her head out into the passage to see if anyone was about. No one was present, but she could hear voices, and since she had not been forbidden to do so, Hana padded down the passage toward the voices.

“The enemy has advanced an astonishing distance in the night, and despite the storm.” A male voice said.

“This looks perilous. If this continues, we must take steps to protect the Princess.” A woman whose voice she recognized as belonging to the nurse.

“She’s not strong enough to use dimensional power on her own. A few more weeks and she could subdue and route that advancing army alone.”

“Yes, I know. I fear that the King and Queen labored in vain to produce one like her and we will fall too soon. It is a tragedy that treacherousness killed them.”

They finally noticed Hana’s presence in the control room doorway.

“Princess, now that you have seen and heard of our dire circumstances, you will know that you must work very hard to learn of your capabilities, and then you will be taken to a safe place for your own protection.” The nurse said.

There’ll be more, sooner or later, depending …

up
134 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

No depending. I'm hooked

Yes I am hooked already and want to findout what its all about so yes please, carry on with the story.

Will

Chapter 2 is written

Perhaps I'll post it in a week? After that I hope for inspiration. Thinking multidimensional, fearsome conflict. :)

Gwen

Cat Princess

That is a pretty good hook in the title. I was afraid we were going straight to a clinched start worthy of Howard but it developed quite different. I am interested to see the next developments. Please continue.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Completely overwhelming, white finger ...

Should be somewhat like that which is experienced while coming out of Anesthesia from surgery. Should be relentless action right to the end.

Gwen

Yes, Indeed,

Want more!

Sunday Posting

I'll try to be ready by then. This is a very odd story, so I hope that my weirdness doesn't run out.

Gwen

I am hooked

This looks to be a fun journey!

alissa

Fun, I hope

I don't feel the need to follow anyone's protocol, so let the Twilight Zone manifest !

Gwen

Sooo...

Personally...I always wanted to be a Siberian tiger in season surrounded by male tigers!!! Is that barfo...or what??? I LOVE THIS!!!

Meow...

Kelly the Brat

Derp...

PKB_003b.jpg

Straight Out of My Subconscious

Originally, this story was just me free writing, probably at about 2 AM. Later, when I went back to it, I realized it was not finished. Chapter 2 is planned to be out next Sunday and now I have belatedly realized it is NOT finished ! Yikes !

Presently, I think it will likely end at Chapter 3. I am anxious to get back to the "Hala Saga", and finish it. Major portions of that are finished but Microsoft has hidden them from me for the time being. Grrrr.

Gwen