Born To Be Exhibited

Printer-friendly version

(Sorry for the sloppy editing. I hope it is better now.) (4th edit)

Born to be Exhibited.

Born with indeterminate gender, the Doctor and parents chose female. Though she could not bear children, no one ever told her.

Haseya loved daring clothing, especially dresses. In her mind, no proper girl ever wore pants. She’d never worn a bra, not even a light one, and only wore panties when she was “on”. She was trim and rigorously took care of her tight little 5’2” voluptuous body. As a child, a drug induced 'pubescence'. She was a natural tease, and as soon as she discovered boys and real intercourse, she loved being intimate with them, but absolutely secretly. Haseya never allowed her golden blonde hair to be cut and her brilliant blue eyes were seductive. She was thrilled that her breasts became outsized by the time she was a Sophomore in High School, and of course her hips reminded the boys of basket balls.

She was not educationally programmed with modesty. Haseya saw someone fingering her breasts as a sort of ‘handshake’ not even that intimate or personal. For her, sexual arousal was a normal state.
Clothing was worn to be warm or dry. Urine really was usually medically sterile. Only feces was treated with any caution at all. Any sort of erotic contact with that orifice was just not her thing. In males, the prostate was completely evolved away and along with the appendix.

Pregnancy for real women was easy though still lasted about 9 months and child birth was usually done over night while the mother was sleeping. Birth was no longer bloody or wet and the babe came out with the umbilici cord already disconnected.

In her long years of College, Pre Med, and Internship, she supported herself by being a high-class call girl and Sugar Baby. Her Sugar Daddy was the Dean of the Medical School, so it was all very easy to keep confidential.
Sometimes, she did a naked pole dance for him.
At the Hospital, Haseya wore boring scrubs, but off work and when she could, she wore as little as possible. Special exercises kept her pussy tight and just walking was at times like having sex and she’d often have an orgasm while walking the halls.

Her sugar daddy had a kink so that he loved to keep her bound in metal to varying degrees sometimes even while at work. If Haseya was too immobilized to do a pelvic, her nursing assistant did it and it was simple and often quite fun.

Haseya didn’t have time for dating and had never encountered a man that she wanted long term. There were dinners with quick intimacy after, but seldom did a man spend the night. She did not drink or do any kind of illegal drugs, though she knew enough pharmacology to take care of herself. She managed her own mental state.

Haseya didn’t know it when it happened, but the beds were new. She started to wake up after she slept feeling so rested and well taken care of, as if she had slept so deeply. Later Haseya read that the new beds morphed into having something that probed her vagina, held her by the waist and hips and massaged her breasts and generally made all of her erogenous places feel so good! She started to wake up giggling and feeling so happily stimulated, but never molested.

XXXXXXX

Haseya didn’t know that she had been kidnapped and had been missing for days. The police were searching. No one knew that she was now helplessly mounted like a prize right under the library patrons noses as part of a new display at the library. She'd been kidnapped and mounted by the Librarian, an eccentric woman who loved books, particularly medical books.

Ms. Ellen Jameston had been seeking a specimen to mount for years and her plan was meticulously developed. As long as Haseya’s heart continued to beat, her kidnappers intended that she remain captive in her largely Plexiglas display case. Still conscious but heavily sedated, Haseya could see the interior of the library reading room. The hardware in her mouth was designed to provide food and water and dispose of anything that came from her stomach the wrong way. Air was supplied through tubes in her nostrils. A tiny cable was threaded in through her nostrils, past her turbinate, from left to right and back out to be connected to a block that had secured her head such that she could not move it at all without excruciating and dangerous, life threating pain. Any bleeding in her nasal passages would cause them to flood and she would either suffocate or bleed to death.
Haseya was completely nude, only concealed by a thick coating of bees wax that had been poured on her secured form. The wax had been mixed with a solution to temporarily lower its melting point to close to body temperature for several minutes, at which point it would stiffen and make any movement by Haseya much more difficult, but was porous enough to allow her skin to breathe.
Haseya’s hanging breasts had been vacuumed into Plexiglas cups that formed part of her bondage. A clever arrangement using a tiny vacuum pump prevented their movement yet did not immediately inflict damage to them.
Steel corset bones imbedded in the wax mimicked a corset in a way reminiscent of the Victorian era. By the time Haseya’s sedative wore off, the wax had hardened and was quite strong and inescapable. A catheter drained away any urine, and a thoughtful vibrating appliance in her Vagina kept her sated and distracted. The dildo provided part of her secure bondage.
Her diet was formulated to keep her stools almost liquid and was simply pumped away. Haseya was kneeling on all fours and her feet were encased in transparent platform dancing heels, like those an exotic dancer would wear.

The entire display case was located against the plumbing space in the bathroom wall, so that the various tubes and wires could be routed to and from the case unseen. No one suspected that the Librarian had a secret accomplice that did the plumbing and carpentry.
Rather than completely silencing Haseya, a grilled speaker carried the audio into the reading room at a barely audible level. There was a microphone near her mouth to pick up any sounds she made.
There was a grudge against Haseya’s family and the guilty duo had not yet decided if their captive would be released alive despite the fact that she’d had nothing to do with the reason for the grudge.

One of her abductors, the Carpenter, had been terminated for being drunk on the job, and wanted to get back at Haseya's family.

After 57 days a private Detective broke the case and Haseya was freed by emergency personnel. Physically, she would recover but her psychological make up had been severely impacted and she was left with dire PTSD.

Haseya no longer wore any clothes except for very soft cotton panties. She stayed in her suite of rooms at her childhood home, did not go out and did not have visitors, not even medical or psychological counselors. She felt that psychological people were egocentric crack pots.

The illicit substance used to incapacitate Haseya had altered her thinking and no one could predict when or if it would wear off.

Haseya’s parents told the doctors and others to stay away and took matters into their own hands. She would not wear clothing at all. She would spend time on the deck close to the creek if she was tethered to a secure ring by her nipple piercings, and she was gagged and guarded by her huge dog so she felt secure. It took a while to decide if it would be a pair of Dobermans or German Shepherds. The experts were divided and in the end Haseya decided.

Haseya did not talk but seemed content enough to pet the dogs, who seemed to stay alert and close. It was early Summer now and should stay warm enough until late September. She seemed to like to be outside for 1-2 hours a day. When it got too cold to be outside almost naked, hopefully she would be happy in a heated glass shelter. Later, even when it snowed, she still spent time in the glass shelter. Caring for the plants felt therapeutic to her.

It would take years for her slow recovery.

(Not sure where to go with this.)

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hard to understand

I don't really get this story. Why was Haseya kidnapped? Why was she treated in such an unusual and horrible way? And what about her reassignment at birth? As far as I can tell, it doesn't make a difference to the rest of the story. There are some good things in here. It just needs to be better explained and more consistent.

In The 4th Edit

I clarified and further developed the story.

Born to be exhibited.

Columbine's picture

Cannot say that the subject matter was particularly to my taste but I appreciate the author's intent. The only point I would comment on is the word 'terminated' as regards the Carpenter. To me that word means killed; particularly by an extra-judicial killing. I was quite surprised to see that he was still alive. Whilst being killed for being drunk is a very extreme punishment, the bizarre nature of the story meant that it was quite reasonable for the deranged librarian to cut off an avenue of discovery of the victim's entombment.

Terminated

In the business world, terminated often means "fired". In organized criminal parlance, it can mean killed.

You Can't Complain

joannebarbarella's picture

Gwen, I can't say I liked this story but as I read, you have 29 kudos and 928 reads, plus four comments (including this one). That is better than average. I see no reason why you shouldn't continue to post stories here, you are being too sensitive.