"Wears MY panties?” my sister screamed.

Printer-friendly version

“Wears MY panties?” my sister screamed.

“Wears my panties – and what else! Not if I’ve got anything to say about it!” It was like being next to an angry avalanche.

An AP-500 story-starter


My sister’s scream reached my bedroom at the back of the house. Wow – did she go over the top when her buttons got pushed. So – Be Prepared!! I wondered as the storm blew up, and built again. I would have been so glad not to be the target of her wrath.

The door opened. Simmering Sister Sandra suddenly stabbed her finger at me. “You …..” Words failed her. An unusual occurrence and usually a warning that there was worse to come.

“Have you been …..” Again, she couldn’t speak the words.

“I cannot tell a lie, ‘twas I. I wore one pair, just one, for one day – I wore those panties.”

Somehow, she kept her temper in check and cooed ‘Dear brother, could you tell me why you did so? I promise not to tear you limb from limb.”

“I cannot tell another lie. T’was a bet.”

She cooed a little more. “Oh, brother dear, and what was the bet – did you win – and what were your winnings.”

“Um, a hundred quid.” I knew she was going to press for answers so I kept talking (defusing the dragon, so to speak). “It was Jeff, Dave, Ben, Jo and Joss. Ten quid each if I’d wear panties to school for gym without being discovered. And up to twenty quid if I wore really girly ones. I thought you wouldn’t notice just for one day.”

My effort was clearly not sufficient.

Sarcastic Susie spoke ever so gently (which I knew hid her fury) ……. “So, you went into my room fingered all my underwear and stole my best panties.”

“Erm, …….. yes.”

“You’re so dead. You owe me. For a start, you’ll be buying me two replacements which will cost about £50. Leaving half your ‘winnings’.

“That’s a bit steep.”

“You’re damn lucky I didn’t demand all the money. Idiot.” She changed tack. “What did you think of the panties? Did they feel different, what other adjectives? Eh?”

“I was too busy winning the bet to really think about that. The fear of being caught was the main worry. But, now you ask, they did feel nice.”

“Brother, dear” [Uh oh, danger] “I’m really NOT pleased. It’s rude, impolite, wrong, vile, disgusting and IMPROPER. I’ll think of some more words later – probably. BUT you’re going to have to be shown that stealing is WRONG. That stealing my things is VERY wrong. And that with every such crime there is PUNISHMENT. And those other BOYS – they’ll get their comeuppance too. Making sure you NEVER wear MY panties again.”

When she’s cross – Susie uses a lot of verbal CAPitals.

That’s why I’m in this girls-only night-club, wearing a short skirt, petticoats, tights, panties, bra and a slightly see-through blouse BUT clearly, to those who know how to tell, a ‘boy in a dress’. At least there’s six of us to share the, um, pain. Each wearing panties we’ve bought. Pretty, lacy, sleek, slidy. Nice.

A fabulous frilly future? And not just for me!!

One more 500-word story to use, adapt or whatever *and acknowledge please).
AP

up
160 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Am NOT!

My brother said I was an alliterate.

The jokes on him. I've been reading chapter books since the ninth grade.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

What?

Your brother told you you were a punster?

incomplete

Nice beginning What happen now, or is this just a teaser?

Stephanie online name

Maybe ...

I've got a few more 500s stored up then i'm going to make myself stop. Some time after that, I'll read them one by one and see which hooks me as to potential growth.
So far, not many feel 'right' ….. but we'll see. This one does have options, even 6 of them actually.

Also BC does need more stories so I'd love one of mine to be borrowed and grown by Anne Other.
AP

That’s why...

Daphne Xu's picture

"... I’m in this girls-only night-club," etc.

Hah!

-- Daphne Xu

Where are my panties

Excellent story
Is there a part 2