Alone - but God-Fearing ...

Printer-friendly version

Alone – but god-fearing.

Alice sat alone. But she knew she was in the right. How could it be otherwise. Her church, priest, bible and her god damned 'people like them'. No son of hers .... !!!

An AP-500 story


Alice remembered the morning well. Her shock as she returned early from praying with her Christian friends. What she had seen as she came through the door. Her fifteen-year-old son in a dress, in a DRESS!!!!

It took only seconds for the shock to turn into outrage.

“Get that thing off.”

While the child stripped off the dress to reveal the panties, bra and tights beneath – Alice’s rage grew. Alice snatched a throw as a coverall, then hesitated before her righteous rage could erupt.

“Boys don’t wear dresses. It’s wrong. You’re my son – not my girl – or a sissy. Even though you look more like a girl than a hunk like your Dad. That doesn’t make you a girl. You are a male. Your gender is what’s between your legs. I’ve seen it. The doctors saw it when you were born. You know it makes you male.”

“It doesn’t make me male. It LABELS me as male.”

“Don’t you dare interrupt me. God says you’re male. You are a liar if you deny that you are a male. You disobey and disrespect your parents if you deny you are male. You are a thief by spending money on improper clothes. Each commandment shows, proves and is testimony that what you are doing denies God. How you have become possessed of demons. That you are on your way to hell for your disgusting thoughts and irresponsible actions.”

“You are no child of mine. I will let you sleep here tonight. In the morning I want you to recant from this awful pretence or to get out of my sight forever. To confess that you are a lying deviant sinner. Provided you do this and with proper reverence and intent then I will allow you to stay. But no more of this disgustingness. I shall be clear as to what I think of what you are doing. I won’t even ask if you’ve done it before – you couldn’t look as you do without some practice. And when I find out that you’ve had any help. That you’ve shown this perversion to others, let them beware."

“And now I’ll wait while you strip and put on your proper clothes. Then we’ll get rid of anything else you’ve hidden. It’s going on the bonfire. Then I’ll go to the priest and confess my own sin for you behaving like this. Pretending to be a girl. Wanting, god be merciful, to be a girl. Rejecting your birthright. How can I stand up as a true Christian and accept such heathen, atheistic practices. You are wrong and God will strike you down lower than the least worthy scum in hell."

Alice came back from her excellent god-fearing church. With the complete endorsement of the priest to ‘teach the boy the right way to behave, to reject vileness’. She could feel the power of righteousness coursing hotly in her veins.

The house felt very empty.

Alice sat alone. Should it hurt so much to be in the right?

Another 500-word story (basic text) for anyone to extend, borrow, adapt as they see fit. This one is a bit darker!

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Deserved

You deserve worse Alice, you treated your daughter like filth. Fuck your church and fuck you. You need to learn just what an asshole you are you self righteous piece of shit!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

But you know ....

and I know that there are god-lovers (self-labelled) who can and do think like this.
What would / could / should we do to help them learn?
AP

One of many reasons

I dispise evangelicals, and am not a church goer.

The only thing I would say is...

Mantori's picture

... FUCK religion, fuck the Abrahamic g-d Yahweh and all his fucked in the head followers.

For 'hell on earth' for a lot of if not most TG/TV/TS/G/L/I/Q children, mostly perpetrated by such ' self-righteous' fucked in the head, religion indoctrinated, identity-less, pieces of human dog shit parents such as the one created here in this little piece...

In the western world, Christianity surely is the worst thing, the biggest curse, that could have ever happened to this planet!!!

And If you want to argue the so-called 'goodness' of your g-d first read all the fucking evil shit this fictitious character perpetrated against mankind, that he supposedly loved so much that he sacrificed himself to himself to satisfy his sadistic egotistical need for blood, because he could not deal with the fact that he fucked up by giving mankind free will... Once you are able to defend these indefensible acts of barbarism against his creation then speak or argue this point... and sorry to say if you are in any way able defend this sadistic egotistical homophobic misogynistic psychopath as your g-d, there is something really REALLY wrong with YOU!!!

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

I suspect this story .....

has hit your Rant button.

I'm tempted to write a piece for a Christian magazine to see how many DO have sufficient lack-pf-love defend this 'wonderful' God of theirs and their god-driven willingness to hate anyone who is not-like-them. Yuk.

Thanks AP

You are quite correct...

Mantori's picture

... this little gem has indeed triggered the rant button.

Merely because something not so dissimilar has happened in my family where I have been treated like the spawn of Satan for being trans.

when I came out to my mother in the late 1980's, what was the first thing she did, run to the Church minister and pray for the lost soul...

To this day I am treated like I do not exist by my older brother and sister who are both 'very loving' conservative Christians... I mean to say my older brothers 2 children had to receive an explanation as to who I was when we ended up together in the same space, my father's funeral almost 3 years ago, for the first time, when the oldest one was 15years old... In the 4 days that we were stuck at my mother's house, they were not allowed to look at me or speak to me, for fear that I would contaminate them with 'evil' spirits.

So yes, stories like these hit home, very close to home...

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

Let's hope ....

that things get better for you ….. and maybe that your far-too-close 'They' will change for the better. But 'They' don't often change. Sad if not dreadful.

AP