It’s just wonderful! I had no idea!

Printer-friendly version

It’s just wonderful! I had no idea!

I’m 24 and I’ve never worn anything but ordinary boring bloke clothes. Until today.

An AP-500 story.


It was a punishment-blackmail-manipulation-bet-dare sort of thing. Mostly I was in the wrong - alright totally. I made a typical bloke remark. ‘Why does it take girls so long to get ready? I know there’s more clothes, more layers and so on. But does it really take hours?”

I was learning. I was learning how much effort was required; and learning how stupid I had been. Julya, Jackie, Vianne and Esther were having too much fun with this.

“Well, you’ve got your skin clean enough.” Jackie waved a cotton-bud at me that no longer was smeared with grease.

I’d been smeared with hair-remover; had my hair styled (fortunately I kept it long); nails shaped and polished; and that was just what they’d done to my body.

I’d been squeezed into a ‘easy-form’ body-shaper(!) which meant I didn’t have an actual bra – just all the effect with extra squeezing. And some large fillet-shapers so I had breasts – or at least a startling facsimile. They completely changed my viewline – I had this double-curve blocking my view downwards – weird.

Then there were the panties. Sleek, slick, shiny, sheer, lovely. Not a sensation I had ever experienced. But it was a sensation that was very …. Nice. No, not nice; it was something I almost instantly realized I wanted more of. I stroked the panties against my hips.

Julya giggled, “So we like the feel of panties, yes. Join the club.”

It took time. Of course it took time. I just hadn’t been aware. “Am I that typical as a bloke in not knowing how much effort is involved.”

“Oh yes.” Almost a chorus. Then Esther added, “where you’re different is that you’re stupid enough to say so. If you had any intelligence, you’d have said ‘I don’t know why but the results are excellent – or something positive. Idiot.”

“But he’s turning into a pretty idiot,” said Julya.

“Well, he’s been wanting to get into my panties for ages,” murmured Vianne.

“These are yours?”

“Of course not. I bought a new pack. Girls may have a reputation for sharing clothes, but not panties and so on – except in emergencies.”

“So these are my panties?” I couldn’t hide that small smile.

Esther saw it and winked at me and murmured ‘Your very own panties, sweetie.”

“And now, a cami to give you that same satiny, sleek feeling.” And she was right.

“Nearly dressed now. We just have to decide – and you can join in if you want – what is the overall look.”

“Oh no, not overalls. That’d just not be right …..” I pretended to be ultra-girly. Maybe another, but different, mistake.

Vianne did show me a really pretty pink and white romper-suit overally thing – but after that I tried blouses and skirts, long and short, as well as several dresses. There was so much variety. It was exciting.

Then my eye caught what I was told was a pom-pom skirt with stiff petticoats. It felt amazing. I loved it so much.

I liked this.

Another 500-word story (basic text) which people can do things to (provided they attribute properly), Thanks AP

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm, it seems to me that

Hmmm, it seems to me that there will soon be another girl in the group, and the boy will disappear.