Thoughts of Thots

Printer-friendly version

Nate was eating dinner with his sister, and began complaining about the girls in his school. “They’re all thots,” he said. “They all post like borderline nudes on their instagrams and vscos.”
“Why are you making such a broad generalization?” asked his sister Jessica. “It’s honestly very rude.” They argued for a while before Jessica said something that completely put Nate off guard. “Why are you so obsessed?” she asked.

“I don’t know, it just pisses me off I guess.”

“OMG, are you jealous of them?! Do you want to be a slutty girl?”

“NO! Who do you think I am?”

“I think you do. I’ll give you what you want.” Jessica began chanting, until Nate was under her control. “You will become Natalie, a gorgeous girl with F cup breasts and a huge ass. No one, including yourself, will remember Nate, except me. You’ll constantly post slutty photos on your instagram and vsco, and will give a blow job to every boy that dms you with your DSLs.” As she described the changes, they happened. His face became more feminine, his ass became more and more plump and his breast ballooned out of his chest. His lips became nice and plump while his hair grew long and his waist slimmed. His clothes transformed and into a bra and a thong as his dick shrinked into a vagina. Finally, the mind changes began, and Nate became Natalie.

“Hey sis,” said Natalie, “Can you take some pictures of me? I really want to show off my body to some boys!”

“Gladly,” said Jessica, smiling at her new sister.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Odd

Very Odd.

EVERY boy?

She cant just refuse? Giving a girl the inability to say no is a recipe for disaster. What if she gets married, and has a kid, and someone DMs her on the DSL thing? That's so cruel... her sister is so mean...

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D