Perk You Up

Printer-friendly version

Adam was tired all of the time. Everyday, nonstop. No matter when he went to sleep, he always felt like he had gotten none. The only thing that even remotely helped him was coffee.

One day, he woke up to find that he had forgotten to set the coffee maker to brew last night. Disgruntled, he headed over to to the cupboard to get the bag of beans. He grabbed it, and opened the bag. He groaned as he saw it was empty.

“Guess I’ll go to the cafe and pick up a bag and some coffee,” he thought. The cafe was just around the corner. When he got there, he got on the line. It was pretty long. He groaned. After about five minutes, he was at the start of the line.

“Hey Adam, what can I get you?” said Emma, the barista. Adam was a regular, because he stopped by for a coffee pretty regularly.

“Whatever your strongest coffee is.”

“We actually have a new roast! It’s our strongest. I can guarantee that it can perk you up!”

“I’ll have the largest cup you have.” he mumbled.

“Alright, one D cup of the Rose Ridge roast coming right up.”

He waited for a few minutes, but it felt like an eternity. He was going to be very annoyed if this wasn’t as strong as Emma said it one. It was a 15 dollar cup of coffee. His name was finally called and he picked it up. As he sat down at his table he took his first sip. He immediately felt less tired. He took another sip and his body began to feel warm - just a little bit. He kept drinking, and slowly, he became more and more energized. His body felt really hot. It was weird. He touched rubbed his hands together and his skin felt softer than before. Suddenly the warmth became concentrated in certain places. First his waist, which he felt getting smaller. It moved down to his hips and butt, which got wider and plump respectively. He would have been scared, but it felt so good. It moved down to his legs and feet, which became feminine. Then it move to his arms and hands, which did the same. Next, his face became feminine, plump lips, high cheekbones, long eyelashes, casual makeup. His hair then grew out. The warmth moved to his groin. His penis and testicles retracted, forming a vagina and ovaries. Finally, it concentrated on his chest. It ballooned out until it became perky, D cup breasts. As he marveled at her new body, his clothing changed. Her undershirt became a lacey black bra, and t shirt a black tank top. Her pants changed into maroon legging, accentuating his perky rear.

He rushed over to the counter. “Emma, you were right, this really did perk me up!” he said enthusiastically.

“I told you so, Ava. Enjoy your new life!”

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorry it's been so long

I had a block for a while. I hope this was a good return

D cup of the Rose Ridge

What cafe has it? I need it more than a Peppermint Mocha latte. I'm feeling tired too.
Thanks!

>>> Kay

Very good!

Bobbie Sue's picture

I know it was a solo and written a while ago, but that was great!

Thanks!

Thanks!!