Pool Party 1

Printer-friendly version

Jeff was a nerd. He was very unpopular. Because of this, he was very surprised when he was invited to Emma, the most popular girl’s pool party. He didn’t even consider for a moment that something as up.

The day of, he was very excited. So excited that he forgot to bring his bathing suit. When he got there he realized. He knocked on the door and Emma let him in.

“Hi Jeff!”

“Hi Emma…” said Jeff. He was nervous. Emma was extremely hot and all the popular girls would be here. “I don’t want to be rude, but why did you invite me? It just seems odd to me.”

“Well, we all think that you’re an interesting person, and we want you to be part of the group! Come on, let’s go downstairs where everyone is. When they got there, Jeff noticed that there were only girls. When he asked, Emma said that the other boys were coming later. He talked with the girls, who were surprisingly friendly to him. He was seriously enjoying himself.

About half an hour later, Emma announced that they were going to the pool. Jeff watched as the all took their shirts and pants off, revealing their bathing suits. Jeff just stood there, trying to prevent a boner. At that moment he realized that he had forgotten his bathing suit.

“Hey Jeff, why are you just standing there? Do you not have a bathing suit?”

“Y-yeah,” stuttered Jeff.

“Well I’ll help you.” She disappeared, going upstairs to get him a bathing suit. He continued talking with the girls. They kept saying how they really wanted him to be part of the group. Finally, Emma came down, but to his surprise she was carrying a black one piece swimsuit.

“So Jeff, I need you to wear this. None of us will tell. It’ll be like you’re part of the group!”

“I’d rather just not swim.”

“Well you’re going to wear it whether you like it or not!” All the girls rushed him, pinning him on the floor. They tore off his clothes, and then Emma and another girl forced him into the one piece. He began shrinking. His hair gaining the length he was losing. His penis pulled into his body, forming a vagina, and his butt became juicy. Then, his chest expanded, the one piece revealing her cleavage. Her nails became perfectly manicured and waterproof makeup appeared on his face. Finally, the physical changes were done.

https://www.forever21.com/images/1_front_750/00299652-01.jpg

“Welcome to the group, Jessica!” they all said in unison.

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments