Pool Party 2

Printer-friendly version

Derek was the next guy to arrive. Unlike Jeff, he was a sexist douche. He hung out with other popular guys, but all the girls hated him. They intended to change that. He knocked on the door extremely loudly. When he opened the door he saw some hot girl he didn’t recognize

“Who the hell are you, bitch?”

“I’m Jessica, i’m new to the group. Who are you?”

“I’m Derek. Nice tits by the way.” Jessica ignored him.

“Lets go to the back, that’s where the pool.”

When they got to the pool, he saw that he was the only guy.

“Sick, all the chicks to myself.” He though. “WHATS UP BITCHES” he yelled. For an hour so he was in the pool, continuously being rude to girls. He kept telling them to shut up, commented on their body, and tried to touch them. Finally, Jessica got fed up.

“Hey Derek, why don’t you stop being a dick and leave?”

“No way bitch. Why don’t you suck my dick?”

“Okay,” she said happily. Derek was shocked. That was meant to be an insult. He went with it though.

About 5 minutes later, they were in the bathroom. Jessica kneeled down on the floor in front of him as he pulled it out. After giving it a few tugs, it was erect to its full 9 inches. She began sucking it, her head bobbing up and down. Unbeknownst to Derek, with every bob, his body was changing.

First, he began shrinking in height, from 5’11 to a more petite 5’4. His hips widened and his butt became plump. He noticed the snugness in his pants but didn’t question it. His muscles softened and his body became hairless and feminine. His face changed. He now had perfect casual makeup on his face. He finally noticed changes when he felt hair on his shoulders and as his view of his dick became obstructed by breasts.

“What the fuck is happening?! Stop giving me a blowjob right now!”

It was too late. He orgasmed, ejaculating into Jessica’s mouth. With that the final changes began. His dick rocketed into his body and his testes pulled upwards, forming functional female genitals. His hands became perfectly manicured, and his clothes changed into a pink low cut bikini with a lime print.

https://www.forever21.com/images/1_front_750/00282350-01.jpg

“Wasn’t that great!” said Jessica, standing up.

“Yeah, I loved it!” said Danielle

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Instant transformation, instant acceptance

laika's picture

If the girl who emerges has an attitude about her transformation this contrary to what the person's original personality would have thought about losing his favorite body part... it's kind of spooky, on the bordering on identity death and not a cool thing to do to even a shit like him.

But as a COMEDY, I dunno why but this short chapter cracks me up;
and the world is definitely a much better place without Derek in it!

~keep 'em coming; they don't all have to be WAR AND PEACE, Veronica

I agree, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... and it's even worse to do it to Jeff just because they didn't like him.

BE a lady!