Sinful Pleasures 6

Printer-friendly version


Sinful Pleasures 6 Learning New Roles
by Lesley Renee Charles

On the seventh day of the week Robert woke up and realized that his body felt different. There was a strange movement on his chest, he looked down and realized that he now had a nice pair of breasts. He thought they must have been around a C cup. He decided to see what was between his legs. He reached down his now smooth-less white arms. He noticed that he now was sporting long, red painted oval nails on each slender hand. His long slender fingers reached down and entered into the moist slit that was now there instead of his penis.
“Oh no, the change is complete. I guess I will have to learn my lesson. I hope this is not permanent. Why did I think that it was all right to ignore my wife's needs? I hope she or is it he shows me mercy.”

Robert got up and walked into the bathroom and reached for his robe hanging on his hook. It was now a lavender fluffy robe under the hook marked hers. He noticed that Beth's robe was now a short blue man's robe. Robert reached down and felt his legs, he noticed that they were stubbly so he decided to shower and shave them. Now the spell was starting to transform his brain's thinking from male to female and he suddenly realized that he now knew how to shave his/her legs. Robert also was starting to now refer to himself as a herself now. It popped into his mind that his name was now Roberta and it has always been. Now to her family it was as if Roberta always existed and there never was a Robert. Roberta did have reminisces of her time as Robert and really wanted to get back to her old life. She stepped in and had a nice relaxing shower.

Meanwhile Beth was waking up herself and realized that her chest was now flat and very hairy. Her nipples were smaller. She noticed that her arms were now thick with muscles. She was curious to see what her new penis looked like. It was five inches flaccid and she knew that it would probably be almost twice that when erect. She was curious as to how sex was like on the other side. She also knew what gave a woman an intense orgasm and decided to show her new wife what it was like on this side.

She got up and strolled to her dressing table and realized that it was now a man's dresser. Her wallet was on top where her purse used to be. She looked inside of it. She saw that her name was now Ben but her birth date was the same. She also noticed a packaged condom and was glad that she practiced safe sex. There was several hundred dollars. He, because now she was starting to accept that she was now a man. She saw a note in there from Chris from Sinful Pleasures that stated for the next week they were going to live their new roles. At the end of the week they would go back to their old selves unless they both agreed to the new roles. Now here is the important thing if only one of you wants to stay in the new roles and the other doesn't you will go back to your old selves.

Ben looked through his dresser drawers. The top one contained jockey briefs. They were scant briefs made out of soft cotton. He missed the panties he used to wear they were a lot softer and more sensual. There also were tons of dress socks of nylon in dark colors.

There were shorts and tee shirts in the rest of the drawers. He walked over to the closet where his new business suits, dress shirts, ties and trousers were hanging. He noticed that there was a lack of colors, mostly blacks, greys, and whites. There were a lot of male dress shoes on the floor.

Roberta was now finished with her shower and went back into their bedroom. She walked over to her dresser and noticed that it was now a low bureau with an oval mirror attached to it. She noticed that there was also a vanity table next to it and realized that her makeup was now stored there. She sat down at it and proceeded to make up her face using the knowledge that was now in her brain. She shaped and thinned her brows into delicate arches. Next she put on her mascara and eye shadow. She put eyeliner on her lids and gave her eyes an impact. She proceeded to put rouge on her cheeks in a blushing peach shade and lastly she put on her lipstick.

She walked over to her dresser and found her lingerie drawer. She pulled out a lilac bra and matching panties. She loved the feel of her new undergarments. She thought to herself that women do surround themselves with softer materials and that her old male clothes were hard to miss. She put on a garter belt around her waist sliding the straps through her panties to that she could lower her panties when needed. She rolled up silky nude collared stockings up her newly smoothed legs, smoothing them as she went along.

She walked over to the closet and saw all the clothes she had to choose from. She selected a dress in a beautiful shade of lavender. She slipped it over her head, careful not to mess up her make up. She had Ben zip her up in the back. She did her hair in a simple ponytail.

Ben during this time was also getting ready to face his first day as a man. He tucked his penis into a blue pair of low rise bikini briefs. He loved the way the briefs hugged his new penis. He did have to get used to the sensation of something dangling between his legs. He went to roll on a pair of socks, when it occurred to him that Robert used to just pull them up. Ben decided to try to emulate other men. He wanted the full experience of being a man so that he could make an informed decision, when it came time to make that decision.

Ben realized that today was Sunday and that they usually went to church. He went to the closet and got a dress suit, shirt and a corresponding tie. He put on the shirt first. He held it smooth, while he pulled on the slacks. He put a black, narrow, leather belt through the belt loops. He tied on the tie using his new memories of growing up male. He slipped on a nice dressy pair of loafers on and was ready to go. He just had to run a comb through his hair. He loved it that as a man it didn't take long to get ready. They were now ready to go to Church.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos