The Boy Next Door Part 1

Printer-friendly version
The Boy Next Door
By
Lesley Renee Charles

Part 1.
Lesley was sitting on his front porch when he noticed that a new family was moving in next door. He observed there was a handsome young man moving in with his parents. He was attracted to the muscular young man. He was fascinated with the way the sun gleamed on his platinum hair.

He kept sitting on his porch, wondering if when the new family was finished unloading the truck if he should go over to introduce himself when he heard the new boy shout out.

“Hi, I am Leon and I have just moved in.”

“Hi, I am Lesley and I noticed.”

Leon noticed the figure on the porch of the house next door and was attracted to the androgynous figure. He couldn’t decide if it was male or female but noticed the figure was very attractive. Leon was hoping the figure was a feminine boy as he liked his girls with something extra.

He figured he would introduce himself and find out the beautiful creature’s name and maybe that would help him with his quandary. Of course, the name Lesley did not help too much.

“What do you like to do, Lesley? I would love to find out more about you.”

“Well I love to read books, take walks. I am not much for sports. Do you play sports?”

“Well I love to play baseball and was wondering about the team here at school.”

“I don’t know much about the team, but I could show you around the school on Monday. I could also show you around the town here tomorrow.”

Leon agreed to that and sauntered on home.

Lesley went into his house, thinking to himself that it was strange, but he got the impression the new boy was hitting on him. He decided to talk more to Leon and find out all he could get to know as he seemed like a great guy.

Leon also wanted to find out more about his new neighbor and wanted to see if he could encourage Lesley to explore his femininity. He realized Lesley was a boy but seemed to be very feminine in his outlook. He decided to see if he was right and intended to find out all he can.

Leon sauntered over to collect Lesley for their “date” of going for a walk to explore the town. He knocked on the door and asked if Lesley was ready.

Lesley came out and soon they were walking side by side, as they headed downtown.

They walked up and down the street looking into the various shops, with Leon observing Lesley’s reactions to the various shops, especially when they were looking at the windows of the various dress shops.

Lesley was looking at the beautiful dresses displayed in the window, when he was vaguely aware of wondering what it would feel like if he were dressed in one of the dresses. He did not want to be a woman just to look like one and be treated as the girl in the relationship. He wondered if Leon would think it weird.

Meanwhile, Leon was noticing Lesley focus for a time on the beautiful dresses, he saw such a longing look appear on Lesley’s face. It occurred to him that Lesley may be the feminine boy he was looking for. Someone who wanted to dress up and act feminine. He thought to himself that he should try to find out more.

Lesley was telling him that this the heart of the town and then led him down the street to the school.
Leon noticed the swings in the local park and convinced Lesley to get on one of the swings and he, Leon would push. Lesley started to feel so feminine and wondered if Leon was sending him a message. Lesley was having a great time and was glad that he pursued this friendship and hoping that maybe it could be more.

After spending all afternoon getting pushed on the swing, chatting and getting to know Leon, feeling all feminine and flirty Lesley suggested that they head for home and get ready for school tomorrow.

“I enjoyed this day with you Leon, and I am willing to show you around school tomorrow.”

“I would enjoy that Miss Lesley.” Leon let that slip in to judge Lesley’s reaction.

Lesley noticed that slip and enjoyed it, a smile appeared on his face which Leon was quick to catch.

Leon decided then and there to start giving little gifts and tokens and see what develops.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So sweet...

This could be the start of something wonderful. I'm eager to read what happens next

EllieJo Jayne

Thank you.

I will be working on it, and I am very glad you enjoyed. I intend for it to be sweet, and no forcing just maybe a little bit of helping someone realize their dreams.

Pleasantly different

Donna T's picture

Your story takes a pleasantly different approach to an interesting subject. Not the usual a boy meets 'The Girl Next Door' story. Lots of possibilities. I guess the two boys are in high school and about the same age.

I'm looking forward to the next installment,

Regards,

Donna

Yes they are the same age and

Yes they are the same age and in High School, I enjoy writing about younger people although those days are long past for me. I am starting to want to write sweeter stories and get away from the bad boy to good girl stories I used to do. Yes I intend for them to grow together and develop a loving relationship.