Summer with Em - Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Summer with Em — Chapter 6
By
Julie D Cole

418ou13PclL.jpg‘Look let’s order in for dinner and whilst it’s on the way I’ll have chance to finish what we started. I’ll open some red wine so it can breathe a bit and you take a look at these menus. What do you want, Chinese, Indian, Mexican or just Pizzas?’

I settled for the Chinese and as we considered options I filled out an order request. Em opened the wine and we rang in the order so it could be delivered in 40 minutes.

‘Good just enough time to make you look like my niece and we’ll test out on the delivery boy who will probably be Sky. He’s the owners son and they are Chinese rather than from Hong Kong. He’s very slim with soft skin and I’d love to know how he keeps it like that. He’s quite a charmer so be careful when you answer the door.’

‘No way Em. I’m not showing myself to anybody. It’s just fun between us and I’m not comfortable to answer the door to anybody.’

‘Come on Kim. You’ll be working tomorrow and you can’t hide in the Liesure Centre. You’ll be the centre of attention in the Centre!! HaHa. You are who you are I’m afraid and I think you should just relax and let people take you as they find you.’

‘Well OK then I’ll answer the door to see what happens but I’m not going to dress as a girl so I’ll ruffle up my hair when we finish.’

‘Well let’s see what you look like first. Here is a glass of red wine. What do you think? Nice and smooth isn’t it? It’s my favourite wine from Italy from near Venice.’

‘It’s nice but I already had 2 G&T’s so I feel a bit tipsy and it’s still early.’

‘Don’t be a wimp. We will be eating soon anyway and wine is good for you.’

‘I hope so since I’m getting hungry and I don’t want to have a headache on my first day.’

I was ushered back to the chair in front of the mirror. Can I ask you to try on a gift that I bought you today?’

‘OK what is it? I hope it’s nothing too girly.’

‘Not too girly. It’s a bra actually and I hope it’s the right size I had to guess.’

I jumped up. ‘No way. I said not too girly.’

‘Well at this size it’s not girly it’s more womanly. Just try it please and see how nice it feels to be properly supported. Come on take off the gown’.

She put a vest like thing over my head and pulled my arms through the arm holes that were more like thin straps. The vest fell over me and fitted quite snuggly. My breasts were supported by something inside the vest as she adjusted it. The material was soft.

‘What’s this Em it’s like a girls vest? It seems to have a bra built into it and it makes my chest more prominent like a bust. Look at me. It looks like I have two things trying to escape.’

‘It’s a Camisole Top with built in Bra cups. I thought theis would make you feel more comfortable to sit around in and I bought some matching shorts.’

‘Em are these what you just bought or are they yours?’

“Yes I bought them for you so come on put on the shorts before Sky arrives. I want to touch up your face a bit yet.’

‘Em you are turning me into a girl. Just look at me. I’ve got breasts like melons in this thing and I should put my strapping on and a loose top.’

‘Don’t be such a spoilsport. Let finish at least and then decide. Come on get into these shorts. I got you two more pairs incase you decide to wear them tomorrow instead of those boy shorts you got. Then maybe if you like them Becks will arrange to exchange the freebies.’

‘Em these are a bit tight and they are really tight at the front. How can I pull the zipper up? They are too small.’

‘No they aren’t you just aren’t used to them. Lay down on the floor and arch your back. Pull them around your bum a bit and then pull the zip.’

‘But the zips the wrong way round and I’m right handed. Ow look whats happened. It looks like it’s gone. It almost brought tears to my eyes then.’

‘Mmm stand up they look like a perfect fit. Great they will do fine and as you can see they stretch a bit so they fit a variety of shapes. You do seem to have disappeared so what happened to it?’

‘It’s there it just isn’t so big with the restraints of the pants you gave me as well as the shorts. I’m sure my voice is higher now. How can I use the bathroom like this?’

‘We’ll worry about that later. You just have to sit to pee like we do. Mean I don’t have to put up a sign to remind you to close the lid.’

I wasn’t sure what would happen if I coughed but then they did look better than boy shorts and they were nice around the back as I turned to look at myself. The top felt quite comfortable. I liked the material and maybe I could wear this under my T shirt tomorrow instead of using my tape. At least I was free to move and if I had to dive in the pool to save anybody I could take it off quickly.

‘Em you are enjoying this aren’t you? Look at me now. How can I convince anybody I’m a guy wearing clothes like this that show off these as assets?’

‘Shut up and let me just touch up your face a bit. Look I won’t hurt you and no need for too much make-up tonight. We can save it for another day.’

A little eye shadow, some lippy and some powder to my face and hey presto she stood back to admire her handiwork.

‘Well you are just as beautiful as I knew you’d be. Come to my bedroom and take a look.’

‘Em it’s crazy. I’m more like a girl than ever. Are you sure we should be doing this. It seems wrong and what if mum found out?’

‘Don’t be silly Kim. Anyway who’s going to tell her? Do you mind if I take a photo for us to look back on one day?’

‘Em what are you doing that’s your i-pad and you are recording?’

‘Oh just walk about a bit and be a little more co-operative. You are like the sister I always wanted. Don’t you think we look a bit alike at least? I wish I was your age again and know what I know now.’

‘Em I hope you delete it afterwards. Can I just look please?’

‘Here this is Kim the girl and no sign of Kim the boy is there?’

‘No. It’s mad. I shouldn’t let you do this and I hope you don’t show anybody.’

‘I might. What’s it worth. HaHa?

Then the doorbell rang. ‘Go on Kim answer it please and I’ll record it.’

‘I haven’t any shoes or slippers.’

‘Here put these Mules on and the heels will help with the walk.’

‘How do you manage with these?’ Hi.’

‘Wow who are you? Here is your delivery order? Shall I bring it in to avoid you spilling the sauces. Is Em in? What’s your name?’

‘Kim. My name is Kim and Em’s my auntie. I’m just visiting for a while.’

‘Great I hope to see you again then. That’s twenty two pounds for cash. Do you need any change?

To be continued ……………………

up
266 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What permutation remains to be seen...

Andrea Lena's picture

....however, as she said, "You are what you are." And as Kim said, "I'm more like a girl than ever." I'm confident that any questions they all have will work themselves out, but I'm leaning toward 'girl' for the end product. Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

talk about

a bum's rush. The kid has no idea what's happening there. Good to see a new chapter.

Hi Julie!

It's nice seeing a new chapter of this story. Kim's in denial. He says he doesn't feel right about it, but it feels good? I still think the Aunt has an agenda that includes transitioning kim to kimberly. Please please please, more pwease! (Hugs) Taarpa

So many hits

I never had so many hits in such a short time so this must have been a popular story. Sad I didn't do it justice i chapter 6 so I will do my best if you all trust me.I'm feeling so humble.
Hugs

Jules

If not for Aunt Em, Kim would

not be having such wonderful time this summer. Wonder what Aunt Em has in store for her niece?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

‘Kim. My name is Kim . . ’

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

‘Wow who are you?’
‘Kim. My name is Kim ... ’
‘Great I hope to see you again then’

Me thinks he has spotted a pretty girl
*grins*

Kim

I wonder what else is gonna happen

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

Em's point was made

Jamie Lee's picture

Kim said he was fat, when Em first saw his breasts. Denying he has breast development by saying he's fat contradicts what Em sees. Em sees nicely developed brests, not fat.

Em has been trying to convince Kim she does look like a girl, and after the hair cut, a bit of makeup, and some clothing, when Kim answered the door Sky only saw a real cute girl standing there. Kim is uncomfortable with what's happening, but can't deny that now a young girl is present rather than a young boy.

And how did Em get Kim to cooperate with her, besides browbeating him? A bit of libation that got him tipsy.

Kim asked about Em taking pictures and video as he is dressed, worried his mom would see them. What if mom knows and has talked with Em to help--aka force--Kim accept what's happening?

Work should be real interesting for Kim with the new doo and eyebrows. But he needs to think twice before taking off his top or his embarrassment level will be off the scale.

Others have feelings too.

Thanks again

You've really got a skill in picking up and highlighting the key points. Thanks for your continued interest.

Jules