One of the Girls - Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

One of the Girls -Chapter 5


As we walked through to the bar and lounge area to join the rest of the girls Rachel walked behind me and she smiled. ‘Oh Bro dear I’ve not noticed before that you have quite a wiggle when you walk and those leggings really show off your bum and your legs. I’m quite jealous’

‘Rach please don’t tease me and embarrass me. I’m trying my best.’
‘Well you’re doing a good job and you’d better watch it when we get to Leeds.’

‘Why, you don’t mean I’ll attract boys do you?’

‘Maybe but probably, where we are going it’s more likely you’ll attract girls.’

‘Where are we going?’

‘Well Bo and Alex want to take us to a couple of bars they know where the music is good and we can all just let our hair down without fear of being mauled or pestered. It gives us chance to just have fun together without worrying about who is watching us or if we are upsetting people.’

‘Oh are these places only for girls then?’

‘No, of course not. But the men are likely to be more interested in each other and oblivious to us. It’s great fun to go there once in a while and you have chance to sample it with us as one of the girls. I hope you’ll like it too.’

‘Well Rach I’m up for most things and since I never expected to have so much fun as I did today who knows what more fun is around the corner.’

‘Good I want to see how you make out as my sister for the evening. Who knows what type of girl you have locked inside of you? Every man should get this chance in my opinion and then they can properly understand what women want.’

‘I don’t really know what you mean sis although I never really understood some of the girls I’ve dated or spent time with at college. Why do women feel that men need this experience? Shouldn’t the same apply in reverse?’

She never had chance to answer because we were dragged across to Kaz’s table to sit with her and Jolie. Kaz wanted to ask their opinion about me signing on with the team and training with them. She wanted me to play again in the next round since she felt I’d be a good foil for Bo to give her more chances in front of goal.

Imagine me being a foil for Bo. Mmm. Just to be in the team with her was fine by me if only to see her in the dressing room. I really appreciated what Kaz was saying and so I was agog waiting for the responses. Unanimous. I was in. Accepted into the team yet no-one had actually asked me.

Rachel finally turned to me. ‘Sis I’d love it if you’d help us again. It’s the semi and this time we’ll ensure you are registered through Kaz’ contacts. Will you play?’

‘Rach, of course I’ll play but I can’t say that I’m too sure how to deal with all this because I’m not your sister I’m your brother. It means I’d have to play the part off the pitch as well as on it, surely.’

‘Yes but look you’re fine like this. It doesn’t feel too awkward does it? You are just dressed slightly differently and we’ve tweaked a few things here and there.’

‘Yes I know that’s what bothers me since I might need tweaking sometimes even though my tummy is quite flat now. How to hide myself if my skirt rides up and I can’t play with oranges stuffed inside a bra again. I don’t know how nobody noticed.’

‘Look sis, well bro dear, we’ll deal with all that don’t worry. I will help you on Monday night so that on Tuesday and Thursday you can train with us properly kitted out.’

‘OK then, I’m up for anything just now. So thanks for giving me this chance.’

Kaz spoke out ‘Come on then let’s get finished here and join Alex and Bo on the bus. I want to tell everyone the good news and see their response.’

We hung around for about half an hour before finally saying our goodbyes and apart from Beefy girl everybody wished us good luck.

As we left the car-park everyone was already excited and cheering and waving and singing ‘We’ll win the cup.’

‘I couldn’t help but join in could I? I felt just as excited as the others and now I was going to be part of their team.’

Kaz made the announcement once the bus was on the motorway though it took her a while to calm everyone down. Everybody cheered so I was in the team.

Bo swopped seats with Rachel so she could sit with me to talk tactics. I was listening intently before she fell into giggles and said how serious I had looked. She was joking and just wanted to chat about how well I’d done and how nice I looked.

I felt a little bit awkward because Bo had some strange effect on me whenever she was around. She had the most engaging eyes I’d ever seen so expertly made up and she must be the most feminine hockey player in the whole of UK. How lucky was I to become a friend. She took hold of my hand and said she’d look after me in the next game. Then she added ‘And tonight of course.’

I was looking forward to find out what she meant and was about to ask when Jolie appeared over us and asked what we ‘girls’ were cooking up together. Bo made some joke with her and I just smiled. She obviously noticed that Bo was holding my hand as she appeared even though Bo had reacted quickly.

We soon arrived in the centre of Leeds and the driver dropped us at a bus park telling us to be back by 1am or we’d all be in trouble. Loud laughter ‘We should be so lucky, lucky lucky’ as we headed across to the first bar called the ‘New Penny.’

It was an old style city centre pub with an entrance fee of ten pounds because tonight there was a cabaret. It was about three quarters full even though it was early and the cabaret was infact a drag show. Mmm I didn’t expect the girls would be interested in a show like this although there were a lot of guys around clearly more interested.

Rachel said we’d stay for about an hour then get our hands stamped so we could come back later when the place livened up. So priority moved to drinks and I had no idea what to choose sonce beer didn’t seem appropriate.

I opted for white wine that I hoped would be a safe bet.

Two glasses later I was already feeling a little bit tiddly and quite giggly because for some reason in the midst of the girls this seemed natural.

I looked around the place. It seemed to be a gold mine for the owners. Young people already consuming copious amounts of expensive drinks to get them in the mood for fun. The noise was increasing and the music was increased in volume. Some people were already dancing and girls were dancing with girls and boys with boys.

Eventually I headed to find the bathroom with Alex and there was a queue of course. It seemed a waste to have separate bathrooms in this place and I knew I had to avoid leaving it so long next time.

I had a lot of glances towards me checking me out I suppose.

Alex said it was because I looked good and especially because I had a nice firm bum well rounded and pretty in the leggings. She tapped it affectionately that I quite liked.

Then she turned to me and I realized why she’s accompanied me. ‘Little Bo can I aske you a personal question?’

‘Err yes.’

‘Are you gay or do you like women? Do you like Bo?’

To be continued….

up
252 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Pretending to be a girl...

Andrea Lena's picture

...while confused and enamored with girls in general and maybe one in specific? Great story, dear! Thank you!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Better and better, Jules, I was starting to go into withdrawal..

Ole Ulfson's picture

without my "One of the Girls" fix. What a lucky guy: He's on the girl's team. It looks to me like the best of both worlds, but what's his dad going to say and how far into this world will he enter?

Truly, It's the stuff that dreams are made of: Mine anyway!

Thank you,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Thank you Julie,

"Are you gay or do you like women? Do you like Bo"?
Goes without saying,but there is sure to be a twist here.
Such a good story.

ALISON

I Know It Wouldn't Work In The Real World

joannebarbarella's picture

But it's a lovely idea and you just never know with those jolly hockey girls! Maybe Big Bo has a weakness for girly boys?

Joanne

One of the Girls - Chapter 5

What is the REAL answer?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The real answer

'is somewhat hard to work out as the evocative lyricism of the story
does not really address the question so an answer is improbable,
certainly at this stage, but Julie is sure to come up with something .

ALISON