One of the Girls - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

One of the Girls Chapter 3

By Julie Dawn Cole

As we walked along the line shaking hands she was the last one and so was I apart from Kaz who was talking to their coach a few yards behind. I wasn’t too happy about shaking hands since she’d clattered me several times but at least I had the satisfaction that it cost them the game.

I couldn’t ignore her whatever she’d done and afterall this is England the home of sportsmanship and fair play. So much for that opinion!

She looked me straight in the eye and twisted my wrist and she leaned forward and said ’Pity you got back up. I didn’t hit you hard enough you weed. You made me look stupid.’

I tried to pull back my hand but she gripped it tighter until I winced with the pain. Where on earth did they find her. She was awful. I wanted to escape but I couldn’t and so I was about to hit her with my stick when Jolie, our goalkeeper, stepped in grabbed her arm and let her know that she was prepared to punch her. Beefy girl finally let go and then Kaz stepped in as well and I was pushed back to safety. The fuss died down and then we were able to follow the rest of our team into the changing rooms without realising what happened. Jolie was almost 6 feet tall and not frightened of anybody and she smiled at me and said ‘If she wants to pick a fight then she should pick on someone her own size.’

What a relief. If I’d hit her with my hockey stick all hell would have let loose and whilst I’m not the biggest guy I would have stood up for myself.

Kaz put her arm around me and tried to bring a smile to my face saying ‘Well done Little Bo. We won because of you and we can never thank you enough. But please stay calm or we’ll be kicked out of the competition.’

‘Why there is no reason to preclude boys is there? I thought we were all equal?’ I was smiling of course but it’s true because we are all equal and why should I be prohibited.

Kaz said I was right but the main point was I wasn’t signed on for the team and registered. ‘Oh, Does it matter?’

‘Well normally I’d admit it if anybody asked but you were no stronger than most of the other players and you never played for another team so what’s wrong. It’s not the Olympics or a County or international match so what?’

’Thanks Kaz I really enjoyed it and I’m pleased for the girls.’

Then as we entered the dressing room it was total mayhem. Everybody was cheering and shirts were being taken off and thrown around and I’ve never seen so much excitement. I didn’t know where to look there were boobs everywhere of all shapes and sizes. I tried to turn around but I was too late. Before I knew it I was up in the air on Jolies shoulders trying to hold on to some modesty as the skirt was almost around my neck. I was showing everything. Well all the white knickers I was wearing. I was touching the roof I was so high up and had to bend down to stop being knocked out.

Then one of the oranges fell out and there was a massive cheer and a request for me to show them the other one. Jolie bit into it and said she’d been wanting to do that earlier and even I laughged as we did a lap of honor around the room.

As I was lifted down Bo came over to me and shook my hand. ‘Well done I understand you were a star and you put your body on the line for us. We can never thank you enough.’

I never felt so wonderful and croaked ‘It was no problem. I just got in the way as instructed and Rachel and Alex did the real work.’

‘Well I hope I can get my shirt back and my place for the next round. Is that OK?’

I took off the shirt and handed it to her revealing my empty bra and skinny frame. Bo it’s your shirt and I hope I can wear it again sometime. It was the best experience of my life and I’m glad I could help.’

Then the cans of coke and lemonade started to pop and naturally they’d been shaken first so they sprayed everywhere. Well it tasted like champagne to me even if it was diet coke.

I must have looked stupid in the middle of this gaggle of female hockey players and I wanted this to last forever. To my horror some of the girls stripped off completetley and headed to the shower room. Wow had I died and gone to heaven?

Inevitably Kaz was pulled in fully dressed and soon I was dragged in too by Rachel and Alex. I had the decency to leave on my knickers but my bulge was plain to see. I tried to cover up that wasn’t difficult and I was embarrassed when Bo turned to face me with the water flowing through her hair and here head tossed back. Wow I had never seen such a wonderful body and wished it was me. She handed me the soap and asked me to soap her back. Have you ever felt your arms too heavy to lift?

I did my best but she must have been bitterly disappointed with my efforts. Anyway Alex said she was next but she wanted her front doing and not her back. I was the centre of attention and I liked it. They said it was my special treat for stepping in to help out so I did my best to soap all ten of them as they poured shampoo over me and splashed me with cold water from a bucket to make me scream.

As the fun tied down Rachel brought me a towel. ‘Here sis come and get dried. You are the best brother in the world and I’ll never forget this. I want you to come out with us tonight to celebrate. Will you join us?’

‘Of course if you don’t mind me tagging along but I’ve only got the track suit that you lent me and that’s no good unless you are all wearing yours.’

‘We’ll sort you out I’m sure. Just dress in the trackie for now whilst we have some Shephards Pie in the clubhouse and I’ll see what we can sort out before we leave. We’re heading for Leeds and the coach driver says he’ll drop us off and take our gear back to the Club.’

Oh Rachel I’ll look stupid with all you girls and how will you find any gear for me at this short notice? Will we call in town?’

‘No bro dear we’ll make up an outfit from the spare bits and pieces in our bags so come on lets eat first. Not too much because we might eat in Leeds.’

‘OK let’s see if the others agree first.’

‘what’s there to agree Little Bo your in our team now and we are in the semi finals so it’s fun, fun fun tonight.’

up
245 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

One of the Girls - Chapter 3

Continuing to enjoy this story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I didn't know

'where to look,there were boobs everywhere of all shapes and sizes".
Little Bo must think all his/her birthdays have come at once.
Thank you for continuing the story,Julie,this one is going a long way!!
I say this because I actually read your story,so I know where you are coming from.

ALISON

I was encouraged

by some old friends and some new ones to continue. So it was an easy decision because as you know a little bit of encouragement and support is all that most of us need and then the girl comes out. Sadly not everybody gets chance to live these experiences and lots don't even have time to read about them. Imagine how frustrating that must be.
Hugs

Jules

Like this comment

Wow I had never seen such a wonderful body and wished it was me.
I wonder if he does wish he was like all the other girls or is it just a one time thought?

Randi

Randi

Transported...

Andrea Lena's picture

...the descriptions all seem to paint a picture of heaven for Little Bo...thankfully he hasn't died...yet...at least in the physical sense. Still, it seems that while he might appear to be one more hen among the flock, his status may only change in the feathers that adorn his body. It would at least seem (as I gather it might for more than some) that the fun isn't in being a hen for him, but as the only rooster? What a delightful little tale! Thank you, Julie, for brightening my day.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

What a wonderful story...

Ole Ulfson's picture

I hope you can find a way to get "Little Bo" registered as a member of the team so he can continue to play. what a wonderful scene in the locker room. Be still my beating heart!

This looks like a real hit with everyone and I know it hit my spot.

WONDERFUL!

Please continue,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Amazing what we like

For some of us it might be a hungry bite on an orange and for others it's watching the soaping of a back.
So much to write about and so much fun to be there with the girls. We are still 1 player short for next week!

Jules

Becoming one of the Girls

Jules,

You are doing a great job of pacing your story. He was caught off guard with his first taste of being one of the girls. It should be interesting, the anticipation of a coming game. He has set a high expectation to follow; will any of the girls have second thoughts. As the would be girl I would probably misread signs and statements.

I like where the story is and look forward to seeing where it goes, go Little Bo.

JessnieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors