What's Taking So Long? - Part 4 of 10

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Never ask your wife, "What’s taking so long?" while she is getting dressed to go out to a fancy dinner. I did, and so far it’s been very interesting.

Story:

What's Taking So Long?

Part 4

Sunday

Sunday was another sleep in morning. But, this time I was up before Janet. I guess all the booze last night really hammered her. I did my usual morning routine, still loving the feel of my hairless body. I slipped on a matching bra and panty set, and my robe. Then headed to the kitchen to make coffee. I brought two cups back to the bedroom. I sat Janet's cup next to the bed, then I sat at the dresser, and looked at myself in the mirror. I spent some time brushing out my wig, still attached to my head, so that my hair looked nice. I then looked at my face, and felt how smooth it was, I hadn't shaved since Friday. I heard Janet groan a little, and roll over, but she was still asleep.

I continued looking at my face, and wondered at how feminine I looked. I looked over all of Janet's cosmetics, and realized what it took to make a good face look great. I decided to see what I could do by myself to brighten up my face. So, I started with the moisturizer from the day spa. I let it soak in a little before a applied a foundation. Then came the eyes, I didn't want to go heavy, so a very light application of eyebrow pencil, just enough to make them stand out. Then a little eye shadow, just enough to highlight my eyes. Finally a light brushing of mascara to show off my lashes. Then I added a blusher and a light dusting of powder to set it all. I looked around for my favorite perfume, put a little behind each ear, and on the inside of each wrist.

"Thanks for the coffee, babe. It smells good.", I heard come from the bed.

Looking over at the bed, I said, "Well, good morning sleepy head. Are you ok."

"I'm fine. And, it looks to me like you’re enjoying yourself."

"Well it's the last morning for Briana, and I wanted to look good."

"Last morning? I've been laying here watching you and you’re doing very well for not having done this all of your life. But, you need a lesson on the eyebrows. Take your pencil, hold it against your nose, and then let it go across the inside edge of your eye. This is where your brow should start. Then from the same place on your nose, let the pencil go across the outside edge of your eye, and this is where your brow should stop. Try it and see what happens."

I did as she suggested, and my brows weren't as long as they should be. I fussed around with them a little. Turned back towards Janet, and said, "Any better?"

"Much. There is one other little trick. If you take the pencil, again from the nose, and go just to the outside of the pupil. This should be the high point of the arch. Don't worry about it now. We'll fix it later. Do we have anything for a hang over?"

"I’ll mix up something for you."

"Please!"

I went back to the kitchen, and fixed up something that one of my friends had told me about. It wasn't the most pleasant looking thing, but he swore that it works. I took it back to Janet.

"Here,”, I said handing her the glass, “John swears that this works. It looks terrible, but..."

"If this doesn't work or makes me sick, John and I are going to have some words.", she said as she chugged the concoction. The look on her face was indescribable. She laid back down on the bed, and closed her eye. I got dressed, putting on my jeans shorts, one of the new peasant tops, and my sandals. I love this look.

I checked on Janet and she was fine. I headed back to the kitchen to put together a light breakfast, well really lunch. About the time I was done, Janet drug herself into kitchen, and sat at the table. I had put together some eggs and toast, and another pot of coffee. We sat there in silence, I ate, and Janet just played with the food. But, drank the coffee, trying to shake off the effects of being drunk last night.

Finally I said, "I've never seen you drink so much. What happened."

"It was strange. I was really turned on. I was watching you on that stage, and I got hotter than . . . I wanted to jump your bones right there in the club. The only way that I figured that I could control myself was to drink. You know how I am when I've only had a few, I just mellow out. So, I figured that if I had more than a few I'd really mellow out. The last thing that I remember is you walking back from the stage with the roses. I'm really paying for it this morning."

"You mean afternoon. Everyone was worried about you."

Just then the phone rang, and I answered it, "Hello." . . . "Hi Shelly. Oh, she's fine. A really great hangover, but she'll survive." . . . "No, this is the first time she has done something like this. She said, something about wanting to jump my bones." . . . "I know, it would have been really different." . . . "Hold on, I'll ask her."

"Do you feel good enough to talk to Shelly?"

"Sure.", she took the phone, and said "Hi Shelly." . . . "Sure, I'm feeling better. Briana mixed me up a hangover concoction, I never thought that those things worked. But, this one is starting to." . . . "That sounds like a good idea. Let me ask her."

"Shelly wants to know if we would like to join them for dinner. And, since Briana has to go away. She thought we could go to the day spa, and she and Cathy would help bring Brian back. What do you think?"

"I guess.”, I said, “If Briana must go, it's as good as any other place to do it."

"Shelly. That would be fine. And, it sounds like Briana doesn't really want to leave.", Janet said with a wink, and a smile, towards me. "OK, well see you there at six. Bye."

"Were going to meet them at Lombardie's at six. Briana had her first meal there, and we might as well have her last there."

"Yea, my last meal. Sounds like a death sentence."

"Am I hearing some doubt?"

"Maybe a little. But, I do have to go back to work tomorrow."

"I want to lie down for a while, and try and get rid of my headache. Would you be a dear, and do some washing and housework for me? Just wash and dry the white clothes, and empty, reload, and run the dishwasher."

"Sure."

Janet, went to lay down. I went to the laundry room, and started the first load of white clothes. Then did the dishes. I sat down with a copy of Glamour Magazine, and started reading some of the articles. Swapped loads in the washer and dryer, and kept on reading. When the wash was done, I folded everything very neatly. Janet and I had always shared chores, so this was nothing unusual, except I was in full feminine mode. After I was done, I fixed a cup of tea, and went out on the patio, to sit, relax, and read some more. I curled up on one of the big chairs, with my legs under me, just like a girl would do. I finished a couple of articles and by then it was four o'clock. I figured it was time to wake Janet, and for us to get ready.

I walked into the bedroom, Janet was still asleep. I sat on the side of the bed and gently stroked her cheek. She slowly start to wake up. "Hi sleepy head. Feel better?", I asked.

"Yes. My headache's gone. And, I feel a hundred percent better."

"I'm glad. It's four o'clock, and I thought that we had better start getting ready."

"Oh, you’re right. I need a shower. Want to join me?"

"If I did we would be late. You remember the last one?"

"That's why I asked. I do remember the last one! But, you’re right, if we showered together, we would be late."

Janet went, and took a shower. I started laying out the clothes that I wanted to wear. And, when Janet came out of the bathroom, she said, "Better take along some of your guy clothes. You wouldn't look right coming home in those."

"You’re right."

I got out a travel bag. Put in a pair of jeans, a shirt, a pair of guy shoes, a pair of socks, a t-shirt. And, to Janet's surprise, a pair of panties.

"Panties? Gotten to like them in only three days?" she asked.

"Sure. I really don't believe how comfortable they are. I've worn them before, but not for an extended time like this weekend. It's like not wearing anything. Their soft, light, and just plain comfortable. Why guys wear the shorts they do, I'll never know."

"Now you see why I bought all those panties. I figured that you might just like them.", she said with a smile and wink.

We both got dressed, and headed for the restaurant. We arrived before Shelly and Cathy, and ordered a before dinner drink. Janet ordered just ice tea. She’d had too much liquor the night before. After Shelly and Cathy arrived, we ordered, had a very nice dinner and chat, and then headed for the day spa.

Good bye Briana

We arrived at the day spa at about eight. I very reluctantly walked in with my travel bag in hand. We walked back into the room where it all started on Friday. No one said much. I stripped down to my bra and panties, then sat in the chair. Cathy went to work releasing the glue that was holding the wig on, it was very secure, and took a little coaxing. Shelly had me place each hand in a solution that would remove the nails, then she started removing my makeup. I could see a look of disappointment in Janet's face. I guess it was like saying good bye to a dear friend. When Cathy had my wig off she went to work on my nails. Slowly my hands reverted back to a mans. Shelly then moved to my feet, and was going to remove my toe nail polish. But, Janet said, "Lets leave it. It will be a reminder and no one will see it. Ok, Brian?"

"Sure.", I replied.

"Lets get started on the rest of you, hop up on the table.", Shelly said.

I got out of the chair, took off my bra and panties, and climbed on to the table. Shelly started removing the breast forms working the adhesive solvent carefully around the edges of the forms, and carefully pulling them away from my chest. Cathy was doing the same on the special panties, and she said, "When we remove the panties, it will take two to three days for the special cream to wear off, so that you can get an erection again."

It took the two girls about twenty minutes to remove the three prosthesis. When they were done they had me go take a shower. And, when I was done they had me rub moisturizer into the areas that had been covered.

Shelly said, "Those areas will be a little tender for a day or two, but not bad since you only had the forms on for three days."

I pulled my the panties out of my travel case, and slipped them on. Shelly and Cathy, said together, "Panties?"

"Yep, they're great. Janet bought a bunch on Friday, figuring that I might just like the. When I first saw them, I figured no way. But, after wearing them for three days straight, I just love them. So, it's going to be panties and nothing but panties from now on."

I slipped on the panties, walked over, and looked in the full length mirror. The first thing I noticed, was the really strange tan lines that I now had. There were two white areas where the breast forms had been. I then took a closer look at my face. I turned to the girls and said, "One minor problem."

"What?", Janet asked.

"Look at my eyebrows. How am I going to explain this tomorrow?"

"They are really a nice feminine style."

"And, they will probably be that way for a long while.", Shelly added.

"How long?", I asked.

"Have you been using the moisturizer that I sent a long?"

"Yes."

"Remember, that I told you that it would retard hair growth."

"Yes."

"Well, it could be six to eight weeks before any regrowth appears."

"Oh, great. Now what am I going to do?"

Janet had an idea, and said, "You know your old eyeglasses, the ones with the thick frames, that you wore before you got contacts."

"What about them?"

"You could wear them, and tell everyone that you had a major problem with your contacts. And, the doctor told you to wear glasses for a few weeks."

"That might work. If it doesn't?"

"It will. You'll be surprised at how many people don't notice changes in others."

I finished dressing, and we said a long goodbye to Shelly and Cathy. Cathy handed me my travel case, that now contained my feminine clothes. It felt much heavier than it should have. I opened it, and looked inside. Along with my, or should I say Briana's clothes, were three boxes and a few bottles. I looked at Shelly and Cathy, a little puzzled. Shelly said, "Those are the breast forms, special panty, and a supply of the moisturizer. A gift from us to you. You've been a real special person, and now you're a real special friend."

"I can't accept these.”, I said, “They're too expensive."

"Please accept them. Remember, I get them wholesale.", Shelly said with a wink.

"All right. But, you have to let us treat you to dinner a couple of times."

"Sounds like a deal to me."

It was late when we arrived home, so it was off to bed. I followed Janet into the bedroom, and we started getting undressed. I didn’t pay much attention to what Janet was doing, until her hands reached around from behind me and she started playing with my nipples.

"Go easy babe. They are very tender."

"I know. I'll be very gentle. I just want to show you how much I appreciate you putting up with losing the deal this weekend."

"You don't have to. But, I won't say no. I enjoyed my learning experience. I'll never say 'What's taking you so long?' again."

"That's ok lover. It was enjoyable for me too."

At that point, she turned me around. She was completely naked, and I just had my panties on. She started kissing me, still playing with my nipples. I started playing with hers. She said, "No. No. This is my treat to you. I want nothing in return. At least for tonight." And, she pushed me down on the bed, and laid down next to me. Her one hand went to the front of the panties, and she started rubbing me through the nylon panties. Her other hand continued play with my left nipple, and her mouth found my right nipple. I was getting very turned on, but wasn't getting hard thanks to the cream that was in the special panties that I had worn all weekend.

She started kissing and licking her way down my body. When she reached my crotch, she pulled my panties off. And, her mouth found my flaccid penis. She had only performed oral sex on me three or four times before, and had never taken me in her mouth. As her tongue performed it magic, I could feel things building inside me. I warned her that I was about too cum. She just continued working me harder and faster. I couldn't control myself any longer. Just like when she had finger fucked me while I was wearing the fake vagina, I had a very strong orgasm. But, my juices just flowed out instead of spurting out. I figured that she would pull off as soon as I started to cum, but she only sucked harder. Milking all the juices out of me. When I had finished, she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. She started kissing her way backup my body. And, spent some time working on my nipples. She looked into my eyes, and said, "I love you." I went to say the same to her, but she was too quick. She gave me a long, deep, kiss. I could taste my juices on her tongue.

We cuddled for a few minutes, she then got up, walked to her closet, and got her nightgown. She turned, looked at me, grabbed another nightgown, and walked back to the bed. "Here. You'll get cold if you don't put something on.", she said offering me the nightgown. I took it and slipped it on over my head. We crawled into bed, cuddled, and fell fast asleep.

Monday

Monday morning was hard. I didn't want to go to work. But, I had to. I took my shower, and didn't have to shave. I walked back in the bedroom to dress, and Janet was there holding a bright red pair of panties. She said, "I figured that if you were going to really wear panties, that your first day at work might as well be bright."

I took the panties from her, slipped them up my hairless legs, and gave her a big kiss. I finished dressing in my guy clothes, and dug the old pair of glasses out of my top dresser drawer and put them on.

"Now there is a retro look if I ever saw one.", Janet said with a little chuckle.

As usual I was one of the first ones to arrive at work. As others arrived, it was the usual, 'Good morning.' or 'How was your weekend?', etc. No one really commented about the glasses, that was until John arrived. He looked at me, did a double take, looked again, and said, "What's with the glasses?"

"Oh, my contacts scratched my eye, and the doctor said I couldn't wear them for a few weeks. So, I dug out my old glasses, luckily the prescription was the same as the contacts. So, you’re stuck with my retro look for awhile." I was really worried that the double take was over my feminine eyebrows.

"So, did you have an interesting weekend?"

"Oh, so, so. We ended up at the lake a good part of the time. Janet wanted to work on her tan."

"See you at lunch."

"Sure thing."

The rest of the day, and week, went as normal, up to Wednesday. Two things happened that day, a rumor started going around at work that they were going to down size. And, at home, during dinner Janet hit me with, "Can you get Friday off again?"

"I can try. Why?"

"Did you forget that you lost the bet at Lombardie's last weekend?"

"I'd hoped that you'd forgotten. But, yes I remember."

"Me forget, you know better. I want Briana back for the weekend."

I nearly chocked on my food.

- End Part 4 -

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Bye Briana?

I don't think so! She has found a new life, and much like Jaimie in Salt & Pepper, I do not think she will be denied. I am however a little worried about About Brian's job. I do think someone did notice, and has started things to maybe get Brian fired. As much as i hate petty work backstabbing, it seems all too likely. I hope it does not happen!

Sephrena Miller