My Wife, My Lover, My Transformer

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Authors note: This was my very first attempt at writing a story, and was written in 2002.

This is the story of my transformation from a male college student to almost a woman. Jackie was out of my league or at least I thought she was. But, there was something that drew us together.

Story:

Authors note: This story was written in 2002, and was my first attempt at writing a story. This story had been running around in my head for a couple of months, and I though that I would share it with everyone. I did clean this version up a little from the original.

My Wife, My Lover, My Transformer

Chapter 1

My name is Tom, well it was Tom, it's now Cathy, and my wife, yes wife, is Jackie. We met in college, when I was a sophomore and she was a junior, and both had a love of the theater. That is where we met and this trip began.

We were preparing for the second play of the year, with the first performance scheduled for a couple of weeks after Spring break. I was working on sets and Jackie was a member of the cast, as well as working on costumes and makeup. I don't remember the name of the play any longer, but the cast was all female. Jackie and I were just nodding acquaintances at this time, I thought that she was out of my league. But, this was all going to change in a very big way, very soon.

When I showed up at the theater after classes on that Thursday, I noticed that there was a big meeting going on with the cast and director, Mrs. Ball. I went over to where the other stage crew members were working. And, asked what was going on. The stage manager said, that one of the cast members had been skiing and had taken a nasty fall, breaking both of her legs. And, that they were trying to figure out how to fill her part and if they didn't, the play would be cancelled. I just shook my head and started working on the set.

About an hour later, I noticed Jackie looking in my direction and then talking to Mrs. Ball. Then I caught Mrs. Ball looking in my direction.

A few minutes later Jackie was standing next to me, and said, “Tom. Can I talk to you in private?”

"Yea. Sure. What's up?" I said.

"Let's go sit in the back of the theater."

We walked to the back of the theater and sat where no one could overhear us.

Jackie said, "Did you hear about Jennifer's skiing accident on Saturday?”

“It was Jennifer?”, I said.

“Yes. She will be in the hospital for a couple of weeks and laid up for about six more. So, she won't be able to be in the play."

“I'm really sorry to hear that, Jennifer is so nice. Are they going to be able to fill her part in time for the play to open?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about."

"Me? What can I do?"

"Well Mrs. Ball and I have been talking about this. They have been looking for another girl to fill Jennifer's part, and haven't been able to find anyone. We had problems finding enough girls to start with, and now with Jennifer being out of the picture, it's a real problem. And, we thought that you could help."

"In what way?"

"Well, you're about Jennifer's height, you are skinny, and . . . "

"Wait a minute. Are you saying what I think you’re saying? You want me to play Jennifer's part? There is no way that I could pass for a girl! And, I'm not skinny!"

"Now let me finish. With the right makeup, clothing, and coaching, Mrs. Ball and I figure that you could pass well enough to do Jennifer's part. It will take some work and with Spring break next week, we could work on it all week, if you’re not going home? And, it could be fun."

Now, there’s something that only one other person, up to know, knows about. And, that’s I've been a closet crossdresser for as long as I can remember. I haven't been able to dress while here at school, as they require freshmen and sophomores to live in a dorm, and my roommate is a real jock. But, since both of my parents died in my senior year of high school, I've been living with my mother's sister, Jane, on a small ranch outside of Salt Lake City. Aunt Jane was the only person, until now, who knew of my crossdressing and she had no problem with it. She is a very open minded lady and one of her sayings is 'If it feels good, do it'. When I'm there during the summers and breaks, I stayed in a small guesthouse that is on the ranch, and could do as I pleased.

So, I tell Jackie that I need to think about it for a little while. I really didn't. But, I didn't want to seem too eager. Jackie went back to talk to Mrs. Ball, and I went back to working on the set.

An hour or so later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and Jackie said "Well?"

"Well," I said, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try."

"Great!" she said with a smile, and a twinkle in her eye. She turned around, and waved at Mrs. Ball, who in turn broke out in a smile. Then she said, "I want you to meet me at my apartment at six. We have a lot of work to do. I don't have a room mate, so we won't be disturbed."

She handed me a piece of paper with her address already written on it, like she had expected me to say yes. She still had that little twinkle in her eye, that I would soon learn was a very good indicator of changes to come.

Chapter 2

I arrived at Jackie’s apartment right at six, and she showed me into a very nicely decorated apartment. It was decorated just the way I had pictured, very feminine. I received a very warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

She then became all business. "I stopped in the costume storage room and the makeup studio, and picked up some things we will need. We have a week to turn you into a girl, and we also have a couple of decisions to make. First I need to take some measurements. Go in the bathroom, strip to your under shorts, and call me when you’re ready."

I stripped, called her, and she started measuring. My head, my neck, my chest, my waist, my hips, my inseam, etc. The whole time she was talking to herself, "No hips, have to work on that . . . chest, we'll fix that . . . have to slim him down . . . legs, not too bad . . . " etc.

"Okay," she said, "get dressed. But put on these panties in place of your shorts. Then come in the kitchen. We need to talk."

I got dressed, replacing my shorts with the panties. They were nylon, and felt wonderful. I had really missed this feeling.

I walked into the kitchen. She was sitting at the table, sipping a glass of wine. There was one for me sitting across from her on the table. She looked up at me, smiled, and there was that twinkle in her eye again. I sat down across the table from her.

And, again she got right down to business, with: "The first thing we need to decide on, is what to do about your body hair. There are three ways we can do this. First we can shave you from the neck down. We would probable have to shave you every day or two and when it grows back it's prickly. Or, we could use a depilatory on you every few days. Messy, but do able. Or, we could go for a full body wax. That would probably last almost until the play is over. What do you think?"

"Body hair? It really has to go?”

“Yes.”

“I do hate to shave, wish I didn't have to. I hate chemicals. But, do I really have to remove all my body hair?"

"Yes! It's to help you get into the part. And, it will grow back."

"But, doesn't the body waxing hurt?"

"A little, to start with. But, you'll get use to it quickly. In fact, I think I have something that will help."

"Well, I guess we'll just do the body wax. Hopefully we'll only have to do it once."

"Good." she said with that twinkle in her eye, “Do you have any classes tomorrow?”

“No. Both of my classes were cancelled for tomorrow. The instructors wanted an early start on Spring break.”

"Figures. I'll give my salon a call, and see if we can get you in early tomorrow morning."

She picked up the phone, and called her salon. She was able to get me an appointment for eight in the morning, which was two hours before normal opening time.

"Next, we have to decide on how we are going to accomplish the necessary training to make you a passable girl. I think that you should move in with me for Spring break, that will give us a solid week to work on the new you. What do you think?"

I just sat there, dumbstruck. I couldn't believe that Jackie was inviting me to spend a week living with her, even if I was going to be dressed as a girl the whole time.

I was finally able to say, "Stay here with you?”

“Sure.”

“All right.”

"Finish your wine and get along home, you need a good night's sleep. And, you need to be back here by seven, we have a lot of things to do tomorrow. Remember to wear your panties. And, the only thing you need to bring with you for the week, is your toothbrush."

I received another big hug and kiss on the cheek as I left. I stood outside her door for a few minutes, just trying to figure out what I was getting myself into. I finally told myself that this could be fun, and it was only for a few weeks. And, I headed for my dorm.

Chapter 3

I was back at Jackie's a little before seven the next morning, and was greeted by the usual hug and kiss on the cheek, followed by the never ending smile. The first thing she asked, was if I was wearing the panties. And, of course I was. She handed me a thong and said that this would be better for the waxing. So, I went and changed. When I came back, she handed me a pill and told me that it would help relax me. We then headed off to the salon.

We knocked on the door and a very pretty dark haired girl opened it. Her name was Barb, and Jackie greeted her like a long lost friend.

They had a short conversation and then Jackie said, "Barb will take great care of you. Just listen to what she tells you, and everything will be just fine. I'm going to leave you in her capable hands, I have some shopping to do."

Barb took my hand, and led me to a room off the back of the shop. This appeared to be the waxing room, it has what looks like a comfortable table for the victim, i.e. me, and then a workstation. Barb asked me if I had taken the pill that Jackie had given me, and I hadn't. She went and got me a glass of water, and told me to take it, as it would make me more comfortable. She said it was Xanax, and it would just relax me.

She had me strip down to the thong and get up on the table. She wanted to start on my back. So, she had me lay on my stomach. I felt her spread the warm wax on my back, it felt good. She then placed a strip of cloth over the wax, smoothed it down, and pulled it off without warning. I jumped, and yelled at the same time. She told me to relax, and she would wait a few minutes for the pill to kick in.

Well, I guess the pill kicked in. I can remember her going back to work, telling me that we were done with my back, bum, and the back of my legs, so I needed to roll over so she could work on my front. I can kind of remember her working on my front, especially in what she called the bikini area. She then did my arms, including my under arms. So at this point the only hair on my body was on my head and a certain spot. She then took the time to rub in some very nice smelling cream everywhere she had waxed. Now, that felt good.

At this point Jackie walked in the room with a couple of packages. She looked at me on the table, smiled, with that little twinkle in her eye, and asked Barb if she was done.

Barb said, "I only have to do that special area that you wanted me to do."

Barb then turned to me, and had me lie back down and close my eyes. I felt her very carefully spread wax on my right eyebrow, place the cloth strip on, smooth it in place, and pull. Now, that hurt. The pill must be wearing off.

I sat up, but Jackie pushed me back down saying, "Better let her finish, so they match." So, back down I went, and Barb finished the other eyebrow.

I got up from the table, and walked over to a full-length mirror to have a look. What I saw in the mirror was me, with nicely arched thin eyebrows, and no body hair anywhere. I could see both girls in the mirror, and they were standing there smiling with me.

Jackie handed me two packages, and said to put these on before I got dressed. Barb handed me my clothes, and showed me to a dressing room. I opened the packages, one contained panty hose, and the other a pair of panties. I sat down, and started to put on the panty hose. I had worn them before, but never over hairless legs. Oh, what a feeling. So, smooth and sensuous. The panties were next, they were so tight and smooth. I finished dressing and went back into the waxing room. Jackie had already paid Barb. I thanked her, with a big hug.

"Thanks for all your hard work. Hope I'll see you again sometime."

Barb said, "You will."

That went right over my head.

We left the shop just as it was opening, and headed back to Jackie's apartment. I noticed a number of packages on the back set of her car, and asked who they were for.

Jackie said, "They're for Cathy."

Cathy, I thought, I wonder who Cathy is?

Chapter 4

When we got back to Jackie's apartment. I helped her carry the packages into the apartment. Some were from the best boutiques in town. There was one from a store I didn't recognize, Breast Allure.

Jackie asked, "Did you bring your toothbrush?"

I reached into my jacket pocket, and pulled it out.

I then asked her, "When do I get to meet this Cathy?"

She took my hand, and told me close my eyes. She led me into her bedroom.

She then stood behind me, and said, "Open your eyes, and meet Cathy."

When I opened my eyes the only person I saw, was my reflection in a mirror.

"I like the name Cathy, and thought, unless you had an objection, that we would call you Cathy. Is that okay?"

"Sure, I like the name too."

"Wonderful. Now, we have to make you look more like a Cathy than a Tom. So, while I'm getting some of the packages from the front room, I want you to strip down to the panties, and pantyhose."

She turned, and walked out of the bedroom. I got undressed, leaving on the pantyhose and panty. She came back in with three or four packages, including the ones from Breast Allure.

"The first thing we have to do is give you a girl's figure. And, we'll start at the top, and work down."

She opened the boxes from Breast Allure, and removed two breast forms. These weren't the cheap forms, but the top of the line with nipples. I had always wanted a set of these, but could never afford them. She then opened a smaller box that had two bottles in it, one an adhesive and one an adhesive remover.

"I got a set of C's and, I think that should work for you. I also think that we should attach them so that you know how they feel. The glue is good for a week, then we will need to remove, and clean them before reattaching them. The girl at the store said a lot of the crossdressers use these, and just love them. So lay down on the bed so that I can get them attached in the proper place."

She had that twinkle in her eyes, as she playfully pushed me down on the bed. She carefully placed the breast forms on my chest where she thought they should go, moved them around a little, and then marked the position with an eyeliner pencil. She then removed them, spread the glue on the back of one form, and on my chest, staying inside the marks. She waited for the glue to become tacky, and carefully placed the form back on my chest, holding it in place until the glue set. She then did the same for the other form. After the glue was set, she worked around the edges of the forms to be sure that the edges were firmly attached. Then, she got some special makeup that she had purchased at Breast Allure, and worked around the edges with that. When she was done, you couldn't tell where the form ended and my real chest began.

She had me sit up. It was a strange feeling, the extra weight on my chest, but a good feeling. I stood up, and walked very carefully to the mirror. I looked at my new chest, and was just amazed at the difference that it made in my look. I lifted each breast just to see what the weight was. I turned around, smiled at Jackie, and she smiled back. She then went to one of the other packages, and took out a demi-bra. She helped me put it on. I was amazed at the cleavage that I now had, and to the weight that was supported by the straps.

I needed to go to the restroom by now, and excused myself. Jackie made one comment, "Remember, you're now a girl. You have to sit to pee."

When I came back, she said that there was more to do, and that we needed to get busy. She brought out a waist chincher, and fastened it around me, pulling it fairly tight. Then came the padded girdle that replaced my panties. She let me look through her closet, and pick out a blouse. I found a very nice maroon satin one, that when properly buttoned showed off my cleavage. I looked for a skirt, and wasn't sure what would go with the blouse. So, Jackie picked out a very nice skirt that matched. She said that her shoes wouldn't fit me, so she had purchased two pairs for me to try. She gave me a pair of dark blue Mary Jane's with a 2" heal, that fit just perfectly. I walked around in front of the mirror and just couldn't believe what I was seeing. Below the neck I was seeing a fairly sexy girl with a nice figure. Above the neck, that's another thing.

Jackie saw the look on my face, as I stared at it in the mirror, and said, "This won't work."

"Be patient, we still have work to do. In fact sit down at my dressing table, and we'll get started on that part."

So, I sat with my back to the mirror, and she went to work. First a wig cap. Then so many different types of makeup that my head was spinning. She wouldn't let me look in the mirror until the final item was applied. She went over to another package, and took out a gorgeous shoulder length auburn human hair wig. Brushed it out a little, and placed it firmly on my head. Then fussed with it until she was happy. She then dug through her jewelry box for some clip on earrings, a necklace, and some rings. She said something about piercing under her breath.

She said out loud, "Turn around, and have a look, Cathy."

I turned, and just stared. I couldn't believe that I was seeing, there was a fairly attractive young lady looking back at me.

I turned back around and went to give Jackie a big hug, but our lips met, and I had the longest, most sensuous, kiss that I have ever had. When we finally broke, I took a little step back, and stood there with a puzzled look on my face. Jackie just stood there blushing, and looking at the floor.

She finally broke the silence, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"There is nothing to be sorry about. I was just very surprised. It was nice, very nice." I said, as I reached for her hand.

She glanced quickly at the clock, and said, "Look at the time, it's after 5. I don't think either of us has eaten since breakfast. Let's go to the kitchen, and get a quick supper."

I let the incident drop, and followed her to the kitchen. She fixed us each a salad, saying that I needed to eat less so that I could get into Jennifer's costume, and still be able to breath. This broke the tension, and we both laughed.

As we were cleaning up, she looked at my hands, and said, "Oh no! We forgot to get your nails done. We have time to run to my nail salon, and get them done before they close. Come on."

She grabber her purse, and we were out the door and in her car before I could think. It then hit me, I was sitting in her car, outside, dressed as a woman.

"Wait, what if someone sees me?"

"Don't worry. What they will see is a very nice looking college aged girl. Remember what you saw in the mirror? It looked very good."

"Yeah, but this is the first time that I've been out in public dressed like this."

"First time out in public? Dressed like this? Are you trying to tell me something?"

"Well, maybe. I've been crossdressing for a long time." And, I told her everything about my dressing and my Aunt Jane's place.

"I figured that there was something going on. You agreed a little too easily when I asked you to take Jennifer's place. And, there was no complaining about the waxing or spending a full week dressed."

She reached over and squeezed my hand. Then we headed to the nail salon, which was only a couple of block from her apartment. As we pulled up in front of the store, we could see that there was a couple of customers inside. I took a deep breath, and got out of the car as lady like as I could. And, we walked into the salon together. Jackie found one of the operators that she knew, talked with her for a minute or two, and then motioned for me to come over.

"Cathy, this is Amy. She is a very good nail technician, and will do a great job for you."

I sat in the chair and Amy went to work. When she was done I had 10 very nice acrylic French nails, that added only about a quarter of an inch to my own.

Amy asked, "Would you also like a pedicure?" I looked at Jackie, she smiled, and nodded yes.

On the way home, we stopped, and picked up a bottle of wine. And, I asked, "You set me up to go out dressed like this, didn't you? You didn't forget about nails, you planned this way."

"Yes." She said, with a little grin, "I thought that it would be a good way to get you out the first time. To rush you out the door on some errand, so that you didn't have time to think about it. It worked didn't it?"

"Yes."

Chapter 5

We just sat in Jackie's living room sipping on wine, and planning the next week. Finally we were both so sleepy that we couldn't keep our eyes open.

Jackie said, "There's only one bedroom and one bed, so I guess you'll be sleeping with me this week. But, first we have to get you ready for bed. Take this," handing me a package, "go in the bathroom, remove all your clothes, and put it on. And, then call me."

I did as she asked. In the package was a beautiful long black silk nightgown. It felt so good against my hairless body that it defies description. I called Jackie, she showed me the proper way to care for the wig, and remove my makeup. She then reminded me to sit to pee, I was a girl this week.

We went into the bedroom, and crawled into her bed. We were both asleep in a matter of minutes.

The week was a blur. We worked on deportment, make up, choosing clothing to make a certain look. We went to the mall, and people watched. We went out to dinner, and the movies. We worked on my voice, and grammar. Finally getting it to be almost natural, but still a little deep for my liking.

On Saturday, Jackie said that she had a surprise for me after dinner. I was still eating very little, and had lost some weight. I think that the waist chincher, that Jackie kept tightening, also helped. Over dinner, Jackie said that she was very happy with the progress that we had made, and that I shouldn't have any trouble doing Jennifer's part with a couple weeks of play practice.

We cleaned up the dinner dishes, and Jackie had me go freshen my make up. While I was in the bedroom, I heard the doorbell, and Jackie talking to someone. I walked out into the living room, and there was Mrs. Ball, the play director. When she saw me her jaw nearly hit the floor.

"This is Tom?" she asked.

"No, my name is Cathy," I said, "at least when I'm dressed like this."

"Tom, I mean Cathy, you and Jackie have done a marvelous job, and in only a week. If I didn't know that you were you, I would think that you were just a coed. And, the voice, it sounds so good. I think that this is going to work!"

"We think so too." Jackie and I said in unison.

We broke out another bottle of wine, and three glasses. And, sat there talking about what had transpired over the past week until the wee hours of the morning. I even spilled the details of my crossdressing to Mrs. Ball. She said that over the years she had suspected that a number of the boys that had been in some of the plays were crossdressers, but I was the only one that she was now sure of. And, it would be our secret. After she left, we did our usual routine, and crashed.

We slept in until Noon. I think all the activity of the previous week had caught up with us. We did our usual morning routine, shower, dress, makeup, hair. We then decided to go out for a late lunch. I had become very comfortable, and at ease going out dressed as a woman. And, this was my last full day that I would be spending dressed this way, or so I thought, as school started tomorrow, and I needed to be back to my old self.

Once home, it was like being at home, being in Jackie's apartment, we continued working on the fine points. Little things that would make me more passable as Cathy. We decided to celebrate with a nice home cooked meal. Jackie did the cooking, with a little help from me. Of course there was the ever present bottle of wine. As we sat there, went over the events of the previous week, and how surprisingly well everything had gone.

Jackie then got into the inevitable subject, "I guess that we'll have to start getting you back into boy mode soon. I hope that you can deal with it."

"Me too. I've really enjoyed this week, I think it's brought the real me out. You’ve taught me so much, but I feel that there is much more."

"It sounds like you really had fun, and that maybe you don't want to stop?"

There was that twinkle in her eye again.

"To be honest, I don't. The clothes, the feelings, and everything are just fantastic and so natural."

Taking my hand she said, "Let's go into the living room, where we can be more comfortable. We have some things to talk about."

We curled up on her sofa, with our wine glasses. And, she began with, "You have spent a full week here, sleeping in my bed, sharing chores, letting me show you how to be a girl. And, you never once tried to have sex with me. I was wondering if you were gay, or just being a girl friend. But, I'm beginning to see what I'd hoped to see in you. Real femininity, in a man. You are a special person. And, I think I'm beginning to fall for you."

I started to say something. But, she held a finger to my lips and said, "Let me finish, before you say anything. I have a secret just like yours, and I need to tell you before you say anything. And, when I'm done you can get up, and leave. And, I'll understand completely."

I just looked into her eyes, a little puzzled, but with a smile.

She continued, "I dated a number of guys in high school, and even had sex with a couple of them, it was enjoyable. But, something was just missing from the relationship. I also had a couple of lesbian experiences, these were great, but again something was missing. I started digging in the Internet trying to figure out what was wrong with me, I thought that I was going nuts. I found a good counselor and sat down with her, and after a few sessions we decided that I needed someone with the characteristics of both sexes. Someone very soft and feminine, but also having male characteristics. She said that I should read up on she-males. But, to be aware that a lot of the sites dealt more with porno than with facts. She gave me a list of sites that dealt more with facts and the psychological aspects of she-males.

"I spent many hours reading what I could, staying away from the porno sites. I had found what I needed. The problem was finding someone who was this person. I had noticed you at the theater, and took a liking to you from the start. I can't tell you what it was, but there was just something about you. When Jennifer had her accident, and we couldn't find anyone to replace her. I came up with a plan to see how you would react to being a female for awhile. Your reaction was great. Having you here in female mode, but knowing that there was a male underneath made me feel very warm, and at peace with myself. And, my feelings towards you grew stronger the longer we were together. Not, because you were dressed as a women, but because you were you, and you have a very deep feminine side. Tom, I think that I'm really in love with you."

That was the first time in a week that she had used my male name. We just sat there, and looked at each other for a minute or two. I then reached over, and gave her a kiss. It wasn't like our first kiss a week ago, but a very soft, and loving kiss.

Then I said, "Jackie, I’ve fallen for you too. I'd had always admired you, and when you came up, and talked to me at the theater, I had a big knot in my stomach. What are you asking me to do?"

"To love me for who I am. And, to think about living with me in female mode for the rest of the school year to see if you really like it as much as you think you do. I don't want you to make a decision right now, but think about it until the play is over, and then tell me. No matter what decision you make, I'll still love you."

I sat there again for a minute or two, and then gave her another kiss.

We spent an hour or two removing Cathy, and it felt really funny not having breasts, hips, a butt, and nails.

Chapter 6

Over the next two weeks, play practice went well. I had my lines down, and only needed to learn the blocking. I stopped by Jackie's apartment every day after classes, and became Cathy. The cast, and stage crew couldn't believe that it was me the first day, but when I changed my voice back to Tom's they just couldn't believe it. I guess Jackie had done a good job.

I did have to make a trip back to see Barb, so she could do a touch up on the wax job. I also had Barb pierce my ears, as a surprise for Jackie. The play went off without a hitch. I did my little part to make it work. The best thing was, during the curtain calls, when I took off my wig off, and the audience figured out that I was a guy. This made it into the school paper after the first weekend, and the last weekend's performances were standing room only. I was having a ball, and so was Jackie. Jennifer also made it to the last performance in a wheel chair, and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

We held the cast party after the final performance on Sunday. I stayed in costume, as I just really loved the feeling of the clothes, make up, and the way everyone treated me as Cathy. Jackie was very nervous, she knew that today was the day that I was going to give her my decision. After awhile I went down to the girl's dressing room, removed my costume, and stage makeup. Put back on Cathy's makeup, and clothes. And, went to meet Jackie back in the Green Room.

Mrs. Ball saw me walk back in, walked over, and said with a wink, "Cathy, you always look so nice, even in casual clothes. Is this a permanent change!?"

I looked at her, smiled, and said, "You never know." She just smiled.

I found Jackie in the crowd, took her hand, and said, "Let's get out of here." I didn't have to say it twice.

Mrs. Ball said, as we walked past her on the way out, "Thank you for all your work. The two of you really put a lot of work into this play. Enjoy the evening."

We looked at her, smiled, and said in unison "We will." We were beginning to think alike.

Jackie, and I walked hand in hand back to her apartment. We did get a couple of strange looks from other people. But, who cares. I could also tell that she was very nervous, because she was chattering on about nothing. Something she just doesn't do.

When we got there, the infamous bottle of wine and two glasses came out. We curled up on the sofa, as we had many times before, sat there, and looked at each other.

She finally broke the silence, "I can't stand it any longer. Please tell me."

I jokingly said, "Tell you what? Am I supposed to tell you something?"

At which point, she hit me with a pillow, and said, "Please tell me! You're driving me nuts."

"I did some research, starting with those same web sites that you started with. It was very interesting. I think that I would like to try it. I'm really enjoying being Cathy, and think that I'd like to take it a step or two farther. What did you have in mind?"

At this point her smile came back, and that twinkle was there. I knew that I was in for something interesting.

"To start, I would like you to move in here for the rest of the school year. You can dress as Cathy as much as you like, and become more Cathy than Tom, if you like. I will help you in any way that I can."

"How far would you like to take this?"

"As far as you would like to. If you want to keep it to dressing, that's fine. If you want to go farther..."

"Go farther?"

"Well, if you researched as deep as I did. You learned that a number of she-males as really pre-op transsexuals. I wouldn't really want you going that far, I mean changing sexes. But, I would be willing to help you with anything that we agreed on. This is a very important decision that I feel we both need to work on. Your body hair will start coming back in soon, do you think we should do something about it?"

"Yes. I actually visited Barb for a touch up last week. But, there has to be a better way. I also had her pierce my ears, and you haven't even noticed."

"You visited Barb on your own? I'm proud of you! And, you had your ears pierced? Let me see."

I pushed my hair back, and showed her the little diamond studs that Barb had placed in my ears. She then said, "Very nice choice, and a real statement. I have some real nice earrings that I'll share with you once your ears heal. As far as the hair removal goes, there are better, more permanent ways. There have been some real advances in laser hair removal. I can set up an appointment for next week, and we can go talk to them."

"I have only one thing that is really bothering me?"

"What that, honey."

Honey. That's the first time she has called me that. Nice, I liked it.

"Who is paying for all this? I know that you have already spent a small fortune on clothing, not to mention the breast forms, waxing, make up. And, I know you don't have a job."

"That's another one of my little secrets. I was orphaned when I was four, and lived with my grandparents until I started college. And, they passed away a couple of years ago. I was left a trust that pays for school, and living expenses. I'll have the whole amount when I turn 25 or get married."

"I'm really sorry to hear about all of that. So, how many more little secrets do you have?"

"Oh, not many. So, what do you think about the laser idea?"

"I've never liked my body hair. Make the call."

"Tomorrow. Now something else..."

She moved over next to me on the sofa, and we started necking. The kisses were very soft, and sweet, something like what I think two girls would kiss like.

"You have more to learn," she said, "how to love like a girl, with certain extras."

"I'll be a good student. And, I know you'll be a good teacher."

She stood up, took my hand, and pulled me toward the bedroom.

Chapter 7

The following week I moved out of my dorm room, this made my roommate happy. He wasn't happy with my new self. And, the laser treatments started. They stung, but nothing like the waxing did. They wouldn't do the eyebrows, so it was back to Barb to have the brows done again. This time she made them a very fine line with a nice high arch. I loved the look.

I still went to classes in male mode, but was underdressed in pantyhose and panties all the time. No one said much, but there were the odd looks every once in awhile. The people from the theater as always, were great. The remainder of the year passed quickly, the laser treatments were done, no facial or body hair from the neck down. We had decided to spend the summer, as I usually did, with Aunt Jane on her ranch, just outside of Salt Lake City. Jackie couldn't wait to meet her.

We traveled across country as two coeds, no one the wiser. My female side had come out very nicely. There was only two ways that anyone could tell I wasn't really a girl, one if I told them, and the other if they looked. And, no one but Jackie was going to have a look. When we arrived at Aunt Jane's, she was surprised to see me fully dressed, as I had never traveled that way before. I introduced Jackie to Aunt Jane, and they hit it off right away. Aunt Jane told me to go unload the car, she wanted to talk to Jackie. I drove over to the guesthouse and started unloading. I could see, but not hear, Aunt Jane and Jackie. They were sitting on the porch swing, having a very nice talk.

Just as I was finishing the unloading, Jackie walked up and with a big grin, said, "Can I help?"

I came back with, "Oh, just in time. All the work is done."

Then, somewhat serious, she says, "Aunt Jane said to come over for dinner about seven, she has something that she wants to talk to us about."

"You two had a nice chat. Care to tell."

"Not now. It was girl talk, maybe later. We better get unpacked, cleaned up, and over to the house for dinner."

We walked the few yards to the house and walked in. As usual it smelled great, Aunt Jane was a good cook and if I wasn't careful I'd put weight back on. The house was a very nice log cabin style house, that sat on about twenty acres, with the little guesthouse also being made out of logs.

Aunt Jane walked out of the kitchen with two bowls, one with mashed potatoes, and the other with green beans. The meat was already on the table. We sat, and said grace. Over dinner we talked about me, and the changes. I could tell that Jackie had told her quite a bit. Aunt Jane wanted to know how I felt about it. I told her that I loved it, and didn't think that I could ever go back to male mode. And, of course she wanted all the details from my point of view.

After dinner we went in what would have been a den, but this was decorated in a very feminine way. Out came a bottle of wine, and we sat and continued our talk.

About an hour later Aunt Jane out of the blue said, "I have cancer and about six weeks to live." Jackie and I just sat there, dumbfounded.

"There's nothing they can do? Have you checked with all the specialists? What can we do?" I blurted out.

"No, honey, there is nothing that can be done, it's too far along. I have checked with everyone that I can, and there is nothing that can be done. I'm not in any pain, at least yet. And, when that happens, I'll only have a very short time."

At this point I just started to cry and couldn't stop. Jackie held me, and I could hear her sobbing too.

Aunt Jane said, "Girls, please don't cry. It's not going to help. And, I need your help in other ways now,"

"But, Aunt Jane I love you and I'm not ready to loose you."

"I know, honey, but there is nothing to be done."

It took me about ten minutes to compose my self. We walked out on to the porch, and sat there.

"What can we do to help, Aunt Jane?" Jackie said.

"Come back for breakfast about eight, we'll sit down, and I'll tell you all about it. Now, off to bed you two. You've had a long trip."

I got up and gave Aunt Jane a big hug, and kiss. She whispered in my ear, "I like your friend."

I whispered back, "More than a friend!"

Jackie also gave her a big hug, and kiss on the cheek.

We walked back to the guesthouse hand in hand, without a word being said. Sleep didn't come that night, I sat on the porch in my nightgown watching the stars. Jackie finally came out, and sat with me.

The next two weeks were spent helping Aunt Jane put everything in order. And, I learned that since I was her only relative that the ranch, and all her holding would become mine. By this time, I had resolved myself to the facts, and was going to make Aunt Jane's final weeks as comfortable as possible.

She then gave us a surprise, as she felt we needed to get away from the ranch for awhile. She had set up a weeks stay for us at Old Faithful Lodge in Yellowstone National Park. We went, and enjoyed it as much as we could under the circumstances.

When we returned to the ranch, we found that Aunt Jane was becoming very weak. We had a full time nurse for her, plus anything else that she needed. She passed away 2 weeks later. The funeral was very hard on both Jackie and I. We moved our things into the house, and the big bedroom. And, when we went to the lawyers for the reading of the will, I learned that I had inherited, along with the ranch, a little more that $500,000 in stocks and bonds.

Jackie and I decided to transfer schools, and finish our studies in Utah. I was able, through some quick thinking, to change my name to Cathy, and my sex to female on my school records.

Chapter 8

We lived on the ranch and traveled the 20 minutes to the university every day, and also became involved with the theater there. Jackie finished her studies, and wanted to work, so she found job with a research firm just outside of Salt Lake City, they also paid the university fees for advanced studies. So, she started on her masters. I found out later that this firm was heavy into genetic research. I continued my studies in computer science, and graduated the next year. I found a job with an upscale computer firm that had a telecommuting policy, which meant that I could work from home, and only go into the office for meetings.

A few years later Jackie had her masters. And, things couldn't be better, we were really in love, and learning more and more about each other every day. We’ve wanted to get married, but couldn't figure out how two women or a woman and someone that looked more like a woman than a man could be married. I started digging on the Internet and found a church that was very open to the transgendered community. And, dropped them an e-mail to find out about marriages. The minister returned a message very quickly, saying that he didn't see a problem, and that he would like to meet with us.

Jackie and I packed a bag for an overnight trip, and took a drive to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We met with the minister, Dr. White, and told him the complete story. He didn't seem to surprised that I was really a male, but that it would make it easier for us to get a license. He told us that there was a wedding between two women tomorrow, and we were welcome to attend. And, that after that he would help us file the correct papers, and plan a simple wedding.

The wedding was interesting. Both ladies were dressed in simple, but beautiful gowns. The ceremony lasted 15 minutes, and was followed by a short reception. Dr. White introduced us to the happy couple, and we had a lovely chat. We told them how lovely they were, and what we were planning. They were very happy for us, and said that they would like to attend our wedding.

We then sat down with Dr. White, and filled out some papers. He told us that we didn't have to go to the courthouse for anything, as he was a Notary, and would take care of everything for us. We set a date for two weeks, on the way out we told the two girls, Patti and Ann, what was planned. They said they would be there with a few friends.

On the way home, we argued over who was going to wear the wedding dress. We finally decided that like Patti and Ann, we both were.

Two weeks later in the small church in Jackson Hole, Jackie and I were married. Patti and Ann were there with a number of their friends. They had even set up a small reception for us. It was great finding new friends like this. We then invited Patti and Ann to come visit us at the ranch.

A few weeks later, Jackie came home one Friday from work, with a real mischievous smile, and that little twinkle in her eye.

I said, "Okay, what are you up to now?"

"Well, we have had something very interesting going on at work the past few months. And, I think you might be interested."

"Okay, give."

"Remember me telling you that we have been working on a genetic formula to cure Alzheimer's?"

"Yes."

"Well one of the formulas had a very interesting side effect. We have been through all the testing on this, and even on a couple of volunteer test subjects without any side effects. And, it's had the same effect every time."

"Go on."

"How would you like to not have to use the breast forms any more? And, keep your male parts fully functional? And, no surgery for implants. In simple words, have your own breasts."

"You have my undivided attention."

I have wanted my own breasts for a long time, but have a real aversion to surgery. And, Jackie has never wanted me to take hormones.

"There is more. It will soften your skin. Redistribute you body fat. And, if you still had body hair, it would become so fine that you would hardly notice it. And, think, when I play with your breasts you would know what it really feels like. And, no more breast forms, and more fun for both of us."

"Are you sure there are no side effects to this?"

"If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't even mention this. You're the last person that I would want to hurt."

"Let's have supper, and I'll think about it. You know you can bend me around your little finger when you want something. And, I think you want this for us, don't you." I said with a little smile.

She just smiled back at me, and gave me a big kiss.

We sat down for supper, and she sat there with a smile that you would see on the cat that swallowed the canary.

"Okay," I said, "fill me in on the details."

"We start out with one shot a week for six weeks, then two shots a day for a week, and again one shot a week for six weeks. During the first six weeks, you won't feel much. Just a little tired. But, for the week of shots, you will sleep most of the time. I'll be taking a weeks vacation and staying home with you. At the end of the week of shots, you will wake up with a fair sized pair of breasts and then over the next six weeks, you will continue to grow depending on the size your mother was, your skin will get softer, and the body fat will rearrange itself. We've done this on three volunteers, and it has worked like a charm. And, the breasts will be real, with true milk glands and all. You will need to get mammograms, do breast self exams, and everything."

"So, I'm going to be the fourth guinea pig?"

"Sort of. Everyone at work feels that this is a very safe formula."

“But, it’s not hormones?”

“No. It’s a genetic change. In away you actually become a third sex.”

“A third sex?”

“You’ll actually have the basic body of a woman, except that you keep your original sex organs, and they remain fully functioning.”

“And, this is safe?”

“Yes.”

"Okay, I'm a glutton for punishment, when do we start." I said, knowing that I'm finally going to have my own breasts, and that there is nothing to worry about, as Jackie is in charge, and wouldn't let anything happen to me.

"No time like the present." she said as she walked over, opened her briefcase and removed a fairly large hypodermic needle, filled with a clear liquid.

"You can read me like a book can't you? You knew I would go along with it, didn't you?"

She smiled, and said, "Drop your slacks and panties."

Chapter 9

The first shot, didn't do much. Except that I felt warm for a couple of hours afterwards. The next day I was a little tired, but nothing to complain about. The same held true for the next five weeks, except I felt a little more tired then the week before and the warmth lasted a little longer each time.

At the end of the sixth week, I removed my breast forms, maybe for the last time. It felt funny not wearing them.

The following is from Jackie's notes, as I don't remember a thing.

We took some measurements before we started. Her chest was 34, her waist a 28, and hips a 30. Mrs. no hips.

I didn't tell Cathy, but each of these shots were twice the dose of the previous and that they had something added to make her sleep. As the drugs are hard on the body do to the rapid changes that happen, it's better to sleep through it. Cathy, I know you’re going to read this, I love you.

I gave Cathy her first daily shot at seven on Friday morning and she will get another one every twelve hours for seven days. She became sleepy, and fell asleep on the sofa. I woke her up a few hours later, helped her to the bathroom, then to bed. I woke her up again later that afternoon to give her some energy drink, to keep her strength up, and go to the bathroom. I didn't notice any changes yet. I put her back to bed naked, so that I could watch her. She had her second shot at seven in the evening. Still no changes.

On Saturday morning, I noticed a little tenting of both nipples. I got her up, to the bathroom, and back to bed. It was a real struggle. Gave her the shot at seven, and let her sleep. Checked on her from time to time, and every thing was fine. Noted some more growth this evening, and gave her the evening shot. I'll leave out giving the shots, the bathroom trips, and drinks.

Sunday morning showed some nice growth with some firm tissue under the areola. A good sign. Sunday evening things were really noticeable. I was wondering how large she was going to be, it depended on the females on her mothers side, and I had never met any of them except Aunt Jane. And, I had no idea how big her mother was.

Monday morning. I would say she was a small A at this time, and very firm, like a young girl. It's a shame that she can't experience the growth that she is going through. Monday evening showed even more growth. And, I think I'm seeing some other changes in her body.

Tuesday morning, I measured her, and she is now an A. And, her hips are looking fuller. Tuesday evening, her areolas have gotten bigger, darker, and the nipples have grown.

Wednesday morning, measured her again, and now a small B. Her hips are at 31 inches and waist at 27. Wednesday afternoon, more growth. I hope this isn't too fast for her system

Thursday morning, measured again, a full B. Hips are 32, waist still a 27. More growth in her areolas, they are going to be bigger than mine. Nipples a little larger. Thursday evening, last daily shot. She will start waking up tomorrow. Still seeing more growth.

Friday morning, back to the weekly shots. These will help bring her down slowly from all the drugs. She should be fairly awake by this evening. I checked her over fairly closely and it appears that her skin has gotten softer, there has been some minor changes in her face, not to mention her breasts, waist, and hips. We'll measure them when she's awake.

I finally was able to shake the cobwebs out late on Friday afternoon, so back to my story.

Jackie wouldn't let me out of bed right away, she was afraid that I would pass out since I'd been in bed for a week. She gave me one of those energy drinks, I wanted real food. I was finally able to sit up early in the evening, and I noticed that I had breasts, real breasts, my own breasts. The skin was tight, but Jackie said that it would slowly stretch. I was finally able to sit up, and put my legs over the edge of the bed. It was a very interesting feeling having real breasts move when I did, so much different then forms.

I slowly stood up with the help of Jackie, as I was a little dizzy. But, I didn't pass out. I stood there for a while as I adjusted to being upright for the first time in a week. I then slowly walked over to the full-length mirror and looked at a woman, with a nice set of breasts, hips a little wider than I had remembered, and a full set of male equipment. In simple words a she-male. Jackie was standing behind me, smiling. I reached up, felt my new breasts, and they felt so nice and firm. The skin was soft. My hand brushed across an erect nipple, and sent a wave of pleasure through my body.

I felt my hips, they felt fuller, and the skin softer. I then looked at my face, and noticed some changes. Very subtle, but some changes. It appears that my face was filling out a little, and the skin was becoming softer.

We redid the measurements and I was now a nice firm 34C, a small C but a C, a waist of 27 inches, and hips of 32-1/2 inches. And, from what Jackie said, things will continue to change slowly for the next six weeks. I can't wait to see the final results. Jackie was standing there just beaming, and said that I'd better put some clothes on. I turned around, and she handed me a bra that was a little smaller than what I was use to, but fit my new size just fine. The panties that she handed me fit a little different, must be my new hips and butt. I then put on my robe, and went into the kitchen to get some real food.

After I had eaten some real food, I was feeling much better. And, Jackie said, "Well, are you happy with what you're seeing?"

"Oh, very much. I can't believe the difference, and the feelings I'm having. Wow!"

"Want to try out the new equipment?" Jackie said with that smile and twinkle in her eye.

"Yes. More than ready." I said with a smile, as I stood, took her hand, and headed to the bedroom.

Over the remaining five shots, we knew that other changes were happening, but they were very slow. We waited until a week after the last shot to take another set of measurements. My breasts were now a full 34C verging on a D, my waist was down to 25-1/2 inches, and my hips were up to 34 inches. Now, my face had also changed, and it was so gradual that no one really noticed, not Jackie or the people at work. But, when looking in the mirror, Tom was nowhere to be seen, it was all Cathy.

Chapter 10

We had a surprise today, a call from Patti and Ann. They apologized for not calling sooner, and taking us up on our offer to come visit the ranch. They had been real busy with their business, and hadn't been able to get away until now. We were so happy to hear from them, and said that they could come anytime. So, we made arrangements for them to come down next Friday, and told them to come hungry, as we would have a real barbeque. And, that we had a surprise for them.

Friday rolled around, and I was cooking. So when they arrived I was out back at the fire pit. When I could leave the fire, I found the three of them sitting on the front porch sipping lemonade, and having a real chat.

Jackie was the first to see me, and said, "Hi honey, look who's here."

Patti and Ann turned around to say hello, they stopped mid sentence, and just stared.

Finally Ann said, "Cathy, is that you. What have you done? You're gorgeous."

"Well hello to you to." I quipped back, with a big smile. Followed by hugs all the way around.

Jackie said, "I haven't told them anything yet. I thought that we would wait until after dinner to fill them in on all the details."

We all walked to the back of the house, and I served up a great western meal. After dinner, we went back, and sat on the front porch. Patti and Ann just couldn't get over how good I looked, and that I looked better than a number of real girls that they knew, and wanted to know how it was possible. I let Jackie tell them the whole story, and they sat there in silence until she was done.

Ann then said, "Is this still experimental, or is it available."

Jackie said, "It's still somewhat experimental, but can be made available to certain people if they are recommended by a member of the development team. Why?"

"Well, Patti is really a male."

Jackie and I looked at her, and it was hard to believe. She was a picture of femininity.

Patti nodded, and said, "Yes. I was born a male, but have lived most of my life as a female. I never felt right as a male. And, when I found Ann it was like a prayer being answered. She accepted me for who I was, and helped me really find myself. I guess it was just like the two of you. We have enjoyed our relationship. But, I've always wanted more."

Ann continued, "Patti was very close to taking her life when we met. It's been a long road, and you witnessed a very high point on the road. The day we were married. And, we are very glad that you were there."

Jackie then asked Patti, "What is it that you want to accomplish?"

Patti just looked at me, smiled, and then said, "If I could look, and feel half as good as Cathy does, I would be in seventh heaven. It would be like being reborn."

“You don’t want sex reassignment surgery?”

“No. Neither of us want that.”

"It can happen. But, first I need to talk with your doctor to be sure that are no medical problems. This is a very big step, and I really want you to think this over. Sleep on it. And, make your decision in the morning. Okay?"

Jackie was being more official than I had even seen her. I guess she wanted to be sure that this was what they wanted.

Patti said, "Okay, we'll sleep on it. And, you have already met my doctor. Dr. White isn't just a minister, he is also a medical doctor, who works closely with the transgendered community."

"Dr. White is also an M.D.? Interesting." Jackie said, "If you decide to go on, we'll call him tomorrow, and see what he says."

Everyone then helped clean up the dinner mess, and the old bottle of wine was brought out. It had turned cold so we sat in the den, and talked some more.

Just before everyone was ready to turn in Patti asked, "Could I ask something without being too forward?"

I said, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Ask away."

"Could I see what you look like, I mean..."

I smiled and said, "I know what you mean. You want to see what has happened to this male body to make it feminine. Right?"

"Yes."

I looked a Jackie. She smiled, got a twinkle in her eyes, and said "Why not."

"I'll be right back.", I said, as I headed upstairs.

I went to the bedroom stripped, and put on a thong. I then put my favorite silk robe on, and went back to the den. When I walked in, the three of them were standing by the fireplace, and they turned to look at me. I undid the robe, and let it drop to the floor.

The next morning at breakfast Patti and Ann told us that they had discussed it all night. And, that they would like to try, and do the transformation.

Jackie said, "We'll give Dr. White a call a little later, if he says there is no problem, then I'll check with the powers at work on Monday, and see what we can set up."

Patti and Ann just smiled at each other.

Later that day we called Dr. White. He remembered us, said that yes he was an M.D., and had been Patti's doctor since they moved into the area five years ago. Jackie went on to explain what we were planning, after telling Dr. White that this had to be kept quite. He spoke with Patti for a few minutes, and then with Jackie again. When Jackie hung up, she smiled, and told Patti that Dr. White had said there was nothing physically wrong with Patti. But, that he want to see her just before we started the week long set of shots, and just after.

Patti and Ann enjoyed the rest of the weekend, and left late Sunday afternoon for the drive home. Jackie said that she would be in touch as soon as she had everything set up.

When Jackie arrived home from work on Monday, it was like she was walking on a cloud. I said, "It looks like you had a great day."

"I did. I got everything set up for Patti, and I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant!"

"Yes, with child. You’re going to have to be nice to me from now on." she said with that little twinkle that I had come to love.

"How? I didn't think that I could make babies."

"Oh, but you can, and you did. The formula that you were given, didn't stop the production of sperm. I stopped taking the pill three months ago. Happy?"

"Oh, more than happy, I'm, I'm, Oh, I just can't put it in words." I gave her a big hug, and kiss. "What other little surprises do you have up your sleeve?"

"I'll never tell. But, at least one, and maybe more."

"What?"

"You will find out soon enough."

I started chasing her through the house, and caught her in the kitchen. The kisses, and hugs were more passionate then the first.

We called Patti and Ann that evening and gave them the news about Patti's transformation. And, set it up for them to come down next weekend for the first shot, and then to spend time at the ranch for the week long series of shots. We didn't tell them about Jackie's pregnancy.

Chapter 11

Patti and Ann arrived Friday afternoon. Jackie explained that Patti would get her first shoot tomorrow morning. Then she could either come back here every weekend, if they liked, for the rest, or she could send the next five back with them, and Dr. White could give them to her. It was decided that they would make the trip here, because they really liked the ranch, being with us, and the 5 hour drive wasn't that bad.

So, next morning after breakfast Jackie gave Patti her first shot. And, in her way, she said, "Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant."

The two girls just looked at her. Ann finally said "How?"

Jackie said, "This sounds just like the conversation that Cathy and I had, when I told her." And, she went on to tell the girls that there was two formulas, one stopped sperm production, and the other didn’t. And, that Patti could wait until the beginning of the week long series of shots to decide which she wanted.

I then said, "You mean to tell me that there were two different formulas when I took mine?"

"No, honey. At that time there was only the one. The one that doesn’t stop sperm production. We have done about fifty more of these transitions since yours, and came up with the other formula. If we’d had the two when you went through your transition, then I would have told you, and given you the option."

There was that sneaky smile and twinkle in her eye again.

The girls spent the rest of the weekend with us. And, we gave them the royal tour of the area. They told us, that they now knew why we lived here. They made the trip down every weekend for Patti's shot and we had a great time, either just sitting, and talking, or exploring the area. When it came time to start the week long series of shots, they came prepared to spend the week, and Patti decided she wanted the same formula that I had.

The week went by quickly and when Patti woke up on that Saturday afternoon, there was the new Patti. She had developed just like I had. She looked great, a nice set of breasts, soft skin, bigger hips, and smaller waist. She had only grown to a B cup, but she had told us the women in her family were small breasted. So, it appeared everything was fine.

Saturday night we had one of those freak early Fall snowstorms, that this area is known for, and we were stuck in the house until the snow plows made it down our road, which didn’t happen until Wednesday. The four of us just huddled up in the house, and passed the time in various ways. Which included watching Jackie being sick, morning sickness. We kidded her a little.

She looked at me, and said, "You'll pay." And, there was that twinkle in her eyes, so I knew I was in trouble.

The girls were finally able to leave, and took the remaining shots with them, so that Dr. White could give them. They said that they would come, and see soon after the last shot.

Those five weeks passed quickly and so did Jackie's morning sickness. Thank goodness. She was beginning to show. And, we were having fun picking out baby things. Patti and Ann came down one weekend, when it wasn't snowing too much. The shots had done their work on her, she looked just great. And, she was just so happy. She gave us a little show, with the thong and bathrobe, just the way I had. They told us that Dr. White was very impressed, and want to talk to us sometime soon.

Jackie's pregnancy had passed quickly and it was about a week before she was do to deliver. She was still working, why I don't know. But, I had finally talked her into taking maternity leave starting next Monday. She came home on Friday, tired and very pregnant. But, when she walked in the door, she had that sneaky smile, and twinkle in her eyes that meant trouble for me. We had a light dinner, and sat in the den to talk.

After a short while, she said, "By the way, I have a shot for you. We have found that we have to give a booster shot every once in a while to keep everything on an even course." That little twinkle again.

She got up very slowly, got her brief case, and took out one of those big hypodermic needles filled with a whitish liquid. She said, "Okay, lift the skirt and drop the panties."

I said, "Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, if you don't want to undo all the work that we've done." I lifted my skirt, and dropped my panties. She gave me the shot, followed by a big kiss.

A little while later, she was sitting there with that grin on her face that meant she was up to something. So I asked, "What are you up to?"

"Not, much."

"I bet. You're planning something?"

"I'm not planning anything. The plan is already in progress."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember when you were kidding me about my morning sickness, and I said, 'You'll pay.'"

"Yea." Oh boy, am I'm in trouble!

"Well, it's time to pay the piper. That shot. It doesn't have anything to do with keeping the original transformation working. There is nothing that I know of that can reverse it." she said with a grin.

"And?"

"Do you remember me telling you that part of the transformation included mammary glands in your breasts?"

"Yes."

"That shot will start you lactating in a few days. Your breasts will get bigger and we'll have to use a breast pump on them to keep you comfortable."

"Why?"

"I want to share the baby with you. I want you to know the joys of breast feeding, and bonding with the baby. Plus, I need to get back to work as soon as possible, and I want the baby to be breast feed. You are home all day, and will be taking care of the baby. So, you’re elected."

"I figure that I don't have anything to say about this, do I? And, you know what? I kind of like the idea. It will be a great experience."

"I love you."

The next day, my breasts were very itchy, and they felt heavier. Over the next few days they really started to grow. Jackie gave me a larger size nursing bra, and that helped. About five days after the shot, I started leaking milk, and my breasts were getting uncomfortable. Jackie handed me my first breast pump.

Two days later Jackie delivered, she had planned my trip into motherhood, or at least part of it very well. Jackie had an easy delivery, spent the first week at home, and we took turns nursing Beth. Yes, a very healthy girl named after Jackie's grandmother. It was a great experience for us and Beth had two mothers. We called Patti and Ann, and told them. They were very excited. We also told them that we wanted to have Beth baptized by Dr. White, and to have them be her godmothers. So, we made arraignments to go back to Jackson Hole when Beth was about six weeks old. On Beth's first check up, Jackie told the doctor that she wanted to stop lactating, and was given a shot to stop. Beth's feeding was in my hands now.

We headed for Patti and Ann's house in Jackson Hole on a Friday. Luckily Beth was a good traveler. After some very nice welcomes we settled down for a nice chat. Patti was really looking great, the transformation had worked very well for her. Beth started to fuss and cry, she was hungry, and wanted to eat. I asked the girls if they minded if I fed her. They said no problem, and asked it they could warm a bottle.

I said, "No, we're breast feeding her. It's so much better for her."

So, I proceeded to unbutton my blouse, undo my nursing bra, and Beth was happy. Patti and Ann were surprised, and happy to see that I was the one feeding Beth. And, they asked how? We told them about the shot that Jackie had given me, how that came about, and we had a good laugh about it. Patti wondered if she could do that if they ever had a baby.

Jackie said, "Of course. It's easy."

On Saturday we went to the church, and baptized Beth. Ann and Patti made wonderful godmothers. We then had our meeting with Dr. White. And, of course Beth got hungry right at the start of it. Dr. White didn't have a problem with her being breast fed, but was surprised when I did it. I think he wasn't sure that I had really started out as a male, and if I was really Beth's father. He asked if he could give me an examination, I didn't have a problem with it, and neither did Jackie. So, he gave me a complete physical while the three girls looked on.

When he was done, he said, "I examined Patti after her transformation, and found the same thing with her I did with you. A very healthy female body with, as Beth is proof of, male sex organs that works. And, now I find that you have working mammary glands. I'm impressed."

He continued, "What I wanted to talk with you about is the transformation, and if it's available yet. As you know the church is very accepting of the transgendered community. I am counseling a few people, and for their psychological health, they need something like this. They are walking a thin line between life and death, and I need something to help them. Is this available yet?"

Jackie answered, "We don't think that we will make it generally available to the medical community. We have used it on about 100 patients now and there haven't been any problems. The biggest problem we have found is that it works too well, and if it fell into the wrong hands . . . "

"I see, is there any chance that it would be available on a limited basis?"

"There is a possibility on a case by case basis. The person would have to be evaluated by a doctor and psychologist, and then approved by the project manager."

"Well, I'm the doctor and I know a good psychologist. If the two of us agree on someone, how do we get to the third party?"

"Call me. I'm the project manager." Jackie said with a smile.

I've never seen her so business like.

"It looks like we may be able to help a few people." Dr. White said.

"Yes it does."

Everyone left the doctors feeling good about what had been accomplished. Patti and Ann took everyone out to dinner. Of course Beth had to be fed in the middle of dinner, I'll never have another warm meal. The next day we headed home.

Over the next year Dr. White sent us three of his flock, all had successful transitions, and we are expecting a fourth any day. About 18 month after Beth was born along came Tom, actually Tommy, we had to keep the name in the family. And, as with Beth I got to do the honors of breast feeding him. In a way I would have actually liked to have been the one that carried him to term. I guess there is more to my female side than I thought.

Of course Patti and Ann kept visiting on a regular basis. And, it wasn't long before Ann was pregnant, and Patti got the same lactating inducing shot that I had. They had a little girl, and named her Jackie, wonder why? Jackie, and I became godmothers to little Jackie. We had become a big family, even though we lived 5 hours apart.

Well that's our story. Hope I haven't bored you. And, if you're so inclined, find Dr. White in Jackson Hole, then come and visit us at the ranch. And, we'll see what we can do for you. You might even get to meet Ann, Patti, and little Jackie.

Hugs,

Cathy, Jackie, Beth, and Tom

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wife, Lover, Transformer

It has been great to read this early story and enjoy such a beautiful story.

Love, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

WOW

I just stumbled this story when it appeared as a random solo here at Big Closet. Great story! I have a strong urge to drive out west and visit Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

_Bev_

Daughter's Name

This is a fine story, however, I belive that Jackie and Tom/Cathy's daughter should have been named for Tom's Aunt Jane seeing as they are living on her ranch and received her whole estate, and she had helped Tom with his crossdressing lifestyle. The second child could have been named after one of Jackie's family.

ten years later.....

.... and I found a lovely story - good title when a reader is just browsing!
Lovely, teddy - Revisit the story please... and give us their life thereafter, please!
love Ginger xx

prophetharry saved my marriage

After years of marriage, my husband and I had a quarrel because i could not have a baby for him. i did every possible therapy and treatment that i could think of all without any success. i was also told that i will never be able to conceive a baby. Then through a friend of mine I heard about prophetharry @ ymail. com
And I decided to contact him. i purchased the pregnancy Spell, and after one week, i received the great new that i and my husband will be parents. I have no words to thank prophet harry enough.
paris

My Wife, My Lover, My Transformer

Why did Jackie have to be so secretive? Did she not believe that Tom/Cathy would volunteer? To me, she was very lucky that Tom/Cathy went along with her scheming. Yes, I did enjoy the story

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks, Jessie C.

Thanks, Jessie C.

This Was Your First Story??

Wow. It's not bad at all. Very well done. You have improved since then, I think, but you should still be proud of this one.

re: This Was Your First Story??

Thanks Pippa,

Yes my first. I probably hadn't written anything since high school or college, and I'm not telling you how long ago that was. But, lets say girls in high school wore girdles and nylons.

Teddie

Oooooh, late 1940s-1950s.

Oooooh, late 1940s-1950s. Remember them well; as I do Poodle skirts and saddle shoes (Loved those). Two types of rubberized girdles, crotchless and those with a crotch gusset that could be opened by unhooking it. Either way totally not needed items for ensuring femininity. Just another idea from some man on how teenage girls and adult women should look and what they should wear.
My hat is off to you for this lovely little story. It would be wonderful for many, many people if such chemical cocktails were actually available to the TG/TS society, as it would definitely stop a lot of very unnecessary and truly sad deaths in the community.
Janice

Nice Story Teddie

.. Gentle, caring and soft. Had some the same feeling you had used with Salt & Pepper, but nowhere near the intensity of femininity as Halle. This story is quite comfortable as a home nonetheless and has your special brand of magic weaved throughout :) I have not been disappointed yet in anything you have written!

Thank you again for an excellent loving tale.

Sephrena Miller

Very well written and excellent story.

Bobbie Sue's picture

Teddie,

That was superb. The technique throughout was excellent. And, the surprises came out well, too. Keep it up. I just started reading your work and am not disappointed.

Bobbie Sue