What's Taking So Long? - Part 2 of 10

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Never ask your wife, "What’s taking so long?" while she is getting dressed to go out to a fancy dinner. I did, and so far it’s been very interesting. Go out! Looking like this?

Story:

What's Taking So Long?

Part 2

My wife Janet and I were just leaving the day spa, with me looking 100% female, or so she said. When we found out that Cathy was really Carl. He/she had said, "Yes. Always have been a man, always will be. At least between the legs. I have the body of a woman and the genitalia of a man. Like I tell everyone, I was born a man and made a woman."

"I would have never guessed.", I said.

"That's the way we like it. Most everyone think that Shelly and I are a lesbian couple. And, we let them think that. Very few people know, and now you do. Please keep our secret?"

"Your secret is secure with us. But, I have to know more."

"Not now honey.", Janet broke in, "We have a reservation, and then someplace else to be by 8."

"I promise that we will fill you in on everything the next time we see you.", Cathy/Carl said.

"As long as you promise. A reservation? Where? For What?", I said with some excitement.

The First Night

"Well, you've been such a good girl today, that I thought that I'd treat you to dinner at Lombardie's. I know how you love their food. So, we have a reservation. And, we had better hurry or we're going to be late.", Janet said.

"Lombardie's? But, they know me there. They'll know it's me."

"Want to bet?"

"We've been there so many times. That they will know it's me with you."

"No they won't. They'll just think I'm out with a girl friend for the evening. Like I said, want to bet?"

"Yea, I'll bet. That is if you can get me into the restaurant."

"Oh, you’re such a baby. Here's the deal. If you are read by anyone at the restaurant, then instead of me doing anything that you want me to do next weekend. I'll do what ever you want me to do for a month. But, if you’re not read, then I don't have to do what you wanted me to do next weekend, but you have to do what I want you to do. Deal?"

"A whole month? Hmm . . . Deal!"

"One last thing. You can't give yourself away on purpose."

"No chance there."

Janet smiled at Shelly and Cathy.

We said goodbye to the girls, with a little hug and cheek kiss. For some reason, I was walking on a cloud, but a very nervous cloud. We got in the car, with Janet driving we weren't going to be late. She can drive like a fighter pilot when she wants to. On the way to Lombardie's, we chatted about today.

"Did you enjoy your day at the spa?"

"Almost. The only thing I really didn't like was when my eyebrows were waxed, and the bikini waxing wasn't pleasant either."

"Do you have an idea now, what we girls have to go through?"

"Yes, I can see that some of it is a real pain, and some can be rather pleasant. I really liked the soak and massage. But, I know that you don't go to a spa or beauty parlor everyday, so that you have to do a lot of this yourself."

"Yes. You'll find out more about that tomorrow. What did you think about Cathy?"

"I was shocked, to say the least. She is completely passable. How did they do it? And, did you know beforehand?"

"As far as knowing, yes. I've know about Cathy for sometime. Ever since I started researching crossdressing. And, I'll tell you more about that after dinner. As far as how they did it. I'm not sure, but I think we'll find out."

We arrived at Lombardie's, and she parked at the far end of the parking lot.

"Why did you park so far away? Are you sure that I'll pass?"

"I want to watch you walk. That's about the only thing that we haven't worked on, other than your voice. I figure that you've tried on my shoes, so you may not be to bad. But, I want to see. And, honey, like I've told you already, you are completely passable. Just let me do the talking, you just smile and look pretty. "

We got out of the car, I was very nervous, and started walking towards the restaurant. With me in the lead and Janet watching how I was walking.

"Not too bad. Just put one foot almost directly in front of the other. That's better. You've got a real nice tush wiggle. Another thing to remember, when you go to sit down sweep your skirt under you and keep you knees together. And, remember let the guys open doors, and pull your chair out for you."

We got to the front door of the restaurant and the doorman opened the door for us, and said. "Good evening ladies." Janet responded with, "Good evening." I just smiled.

The Maitre d' greeted us with, "May I help you ladies?"

"Yes. We have a reservation for two, under the name of Blankenship."

"Oh, yes MS Blankenship. I didn't recognize you. Right this way."

As we walked through the dining room, I felt like every eye was on me. And, I was getting very nervous. When we reached our table, I waited for the Maitre d' to pull out my chair. And, I remembered to sweep my skirt under me.

After the Maitre d' left, Janet said, "Very good honey. You were just great."

"I felt like everyone in here was reading me as a guy.", I whispered to her.

"Oh, no. The men were drooling, and the women were green with envy. I told you that no one would read you. You are just one gorgeous broad.", she said with a wink and smile.

The waiter showed up, and Janet gave him our drink order. We just chatted like two girl friends. I tried talking in a whisper, so my voice didn't give me away. Dinner went smoothly, I copied the way Janet ate, small pieces, and crew well. We ordered coffee, and while waiting for it I had to use the restroom and was in a little bit of a panic.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I have to use the restroom and I'm not sure what to do."

"Just use the women's.", she said with a little laugh, " If you would walked into the men's looking like you do, it would cause a panic. Just remember to wipe when you’re done, and freshen up your makeup. You'll be just fine."

I got up and headed for the restrooms. I again felt every eye in the place follow me. I went in, and it was very pretty, much better than the men's room I bet. I did my thing, walked out of the stall, and there was a lady freshening her makeup at the mirror. I hesitated for a second, and walked up to the sinks to wash my hands. I then walked over next to her to freshen my makeup. And she said, "Hi." Thinking fast, I looked at her, smiled, maybe a little nervously, pointed at my throat, and said in as scratchy feminine voice as I could, "Hi, lost my voice."

"Oh, you poor dear. You need to take better care of yourself.”

I smiled at her, and just nodded yes.

And, she left. And, I was very relieved. I freshened my makeup, and returned to our table. I told Janet about the lady. We finished our coffee, paid the bill, and left the restaurant. Again, it felt like everyone in the place was watching me. We got into the car, Janet said, "Were just going to be in time."

"In time for what?"

"When I was researching crossdressing, I came across a group that provides support for crossdressers, transsexuals, etc. And, I contacted them. They invited me to a meeting about two months ago. When I got there, who should be there but Shelly and Cathy. And, was I surprised. We chatted for awhile before the meeting started, I found that they were the President and Secretary of this chapter, and that Cathy was really Carl. The meeting was very interesting, after a short business meeting, they had a program and this one was on support for significant others or SO's. It really opened my eyes.

"After the meeting, Shelly invited me to go with them to a local coffee house. We had a long talk about you over coffee. And, she gave me the details about what they do at the day spa for their special customers. We came up with a plan to get you to the spa, and your comment the night of the dinner, about what was taking so long, just opened the door. You took to it so well, that we figured that you might like to attend a meeting and tonight is the meeting."

"Interesting. So, the three of you had this planned two months ago?"

"Yes. I'm sorry that we had to be sneaky. But, I wasn't sure how you would accept it. If you hadn't been open to it, I would have just dropped it. But, our original deal is off. You weren't read at the restaurant, and now you have to do what I want you to do next weekend."

"You have really surprised me. I was afraid that if you ever found out that I enjoyed the softer things that you would leave me. And, now you've not only accepted it, but are leading me out of the closet. I've never really done makeup before and I love it. And, yes I lost the bet, I'm yours to do with as you want next weekend. I love you."

"I love you too. And, it's really been a learning experience for me. I've really enjoyed seeing you transform from a guy to a girl. In fact it's been kind of a turn on."

With that she turned into a church parking lot and found a place to park. We walked into the church hall hand in hand. There were about 35 others there. There was a real cross section of crossdressers, transsexuals, real girls, and a few guys. I spotted Shelly and Cathy right away. And when they saw us, and came over. After hugs and kisses, they started introducing us to some of the others that were there. I found that the guys, were actually female to male. And, that the oldest girl there was 72, and the youngest was 15, and her mother was also there. We chatted with the others and they complimented me on how good I looked, and I admitted that I owed it all to Shelly and the day spa.

After the business meeting, they formally introduced Janet and I as a new members. Another surprise from Janet. Then we had a program on wigs, and wig care. There was a short social time and it was off to the coffee shop. I couldn't wait to sit down with Cathy. We followed them a couple of blocks to an all night coffee shop. Found a nice quiet booth, and ordered a round of drinks.

"Cathy, you look so good. I have to know how did you do it. You are so passable that it's just amazing.", I said.

Shelly said, pulling out a photo album, "First things first. Here are the pictures from today. We took some that we didn't tell you about, and the negatives are all there, as promised."

We looked through the pictures, it showed every step that they had done, from all male to a fully transformed girl. It was an amazing trip.

She continued, "We like to document all the steps. I've kept one copy for my album. If you don't mind I would like to use these in an album that I show to potential clients. We'll fuzz out your face and other things. No one will know it's you. What do you say?"

"The pictures are great. I don't have a problem with you using them, as long as Janet doesn't mind."

"There your pictures. And, I don't have a problem."

"Great. Will you sign the release?", Shelly asked.

"Sure." And, I signed Briana/Brian Blankenship.

I looked at Cathy, and said, "Well?"

Cathy's Story

"When I met Shelly I was a senior in college and living in my own apartment. Which was good thing, I probably has three or four times as many female clothes as male. I didn't have any male underwear, just panties. I had been crossdressing for as long as I could remember. My mother had actually caught me when I was about eight. We had a long talk, as long as you can with an eight year old. And, nothing more was said for awhile. About two weeks after I was caught, I came home from school and there was a package on my bed with a note. The note said, 'Carl, the clothes in the package are for you. I've made room for them in your closet and chest of drawers. I want you to have your own things, so you don't have to wear mine. Love, Mom". And, I still have that note.

"That package contained, panties, a bra, stockings, a nightgown, a pair of shoes, a skirt, and a blouse. That was the beginning of a closet full of clothes. I couldn't help myself, every time I saw a pretty thing, I just had to have it.

"Mom kept buying me things right through college. She even showed me how to do makeup, and style my hair. I'm an only child, and I think that she may have really wanted a girl. She even liked me to be dressed around the house. By the time I was a senior in high school, I was going out dressed. I knew I wasn't gay, I only like girls. But, finding one that liked a somewhat effeminate guy was hard, so girl friends were few and far between. Then as I said I met Shelly in my senior year of college. It didn't take us long to fall in love. But, I had to tell her about my other side. And, I was afraid that she would walk out on me.

"One Friday night after dinner and a movie, we came back to my apartment. I told her that there was something very serious that I had to tell her. Her first reaction was I was ill. I told her no, but that it just might effect our relationship. She was very worried. I sat and told her the story from the beginning, I didn't leave anything out. By the time I was done we were both almost in tears. She sat and looked at me. Held my hands. And, told me that she loved me for me, and if I had a feminine side that she could also love that part of me. We just cuddled up on the couch and fell asleep.

"In was morning she asked me if she could see my clothes. I took her to the spare bedroom and opened up the walk in closet and let her go through the drawers in my dresser and chest of drawers. Her only comment was, you have more clothes and makeup than I do, can I borrow them. We just smiled at each other, hugged, and then kissed. She then asked, the first of two big questions. 'Are you gay?' My response was, 'We've been together for a few months, and I think that you already know the answer to that. Don't you?'. She smiled. Her second question was, 'Can I see the fem you?'. I told her if she really wanted to, but to be sure. And, she said she was, and she wanted to watch me dress.

"I proceed to change from Carl to Cathy. She just sat on the bed and watched. When I was done, she just stared, and finally said, 'You’re beautiful.' I blushed, then smiled at her, and then asked the loaded question, 'Can you still love me?' Her answer was a big hug and kiss, and the words 'Yes. Very much.' From then on we were not only man and woman, but girl friends. We did a lot of things together. When I took her home to meet my Mom, I went dressed and it was like two sisters and their mother. We had a great time, us three girls. Mom fell in love with Shelly, and Shelly with her.

"We graduated from college and were married. My Mom passed away a few years later and we inherited the house where the day spa is. We moved in and tried to figure out what to do with it. One of Shelly's friends was working for a cosmetics company and suggested the idea of the day spa. We looked into it. Got all the information together, and decided to try it. It started off a little slow, thank goodness that I was working and that we had gotten some money with the house. But, as the word spread, business picked up, and we had to hire a few girls to help. We limited the number of clients to six a day, so that we could do good, unrushed work.

"Shelly was ready to hire a receptionist, who could also do some of the necessary procedures. I told her I was getting tired of my job, and that the spa was making enough money to keep us comfortable, and that I'd like to apply for the job. I was hired on the spot. So, I was now dressing full time and was the receptionist for the spa. None of the clients ever guessed that I was who I was.

"At about the same time we found out about the organization that provided support to crossdressers and transsexuals. Like Janet did, we contacted them and attended a meeting. We were impressed with what they were doing and joined. When the word got out that we ran a day spa, we were asked if we had ever done any male to female make overs. We hadn't, but were willing to try. That night we signed up three new clients.

"Shelly contacted her friend at the cosmetic company and told her that she was starting to get male customers that wanted make overs, and was there anything special on the market. She told Shelly, that they had a moisturizer that retarded hair growth, and an additive for a deep soaking bath that also helped retard hair growth. They worked best when used together after a body waxing.

"We also looked into other things to help with a make over, and we found a company that made breast forms and the special panty. They are expensive, but are the best on the market. We did the make overs on the first three and they were very happy. Here again, the word spread until we had a fairly large male clientele. We continued to learn more and more about make overs, cross dressers, and transsexuals.

"One day, Shelly's friend called and told her that they had developed a new moisturizer that was stronger than the first. So much so, that two applications and the hair wouldn't grow back. She sent along a sample, and we tried it out on me. I've been totally hairless from the neck down for three years.

"Two years ago for my birthday, Shelly said that she had been saving up and wanted me to have a special present. She asked if I would like breast implants, so that I wouldn't have to use the glue on breasts any longer. And, to have some facial reconstruction, to make my face even more feminine than it was. She said, I just got the biggest smile, that I didn't even have to say yes, but I did. So, two weeks later we were off to a clinic that she had found, when I left the clinic I had my own 38 C breasts, a nose job, cheek implants, and some other work. And, what you see here is the new me, and as I said, I was born a man and made a woman. And, I wouldn't have it any other way. Shelly and I have almost normal sex, only she has a breasts to play with, that are attached to a female body, that also has a fully working penis.

"Well that's the story."

Shelly added, "It's so great to have a lover, that can also be your best girl friend."

"Fascinating!", was about the only thing I could say.

"Oh, look at the time!", Janet said, "We need to get going." She winked at Shelly.

We said our goodbys to Shelly and Cathy, as well as to a few of the other girls who had gone with us to the coffee shop.

The First Night (continues).

Janet again drove, and was in fighter pilot mode. "You’re going to get yourself one big speeding ticket some day."

"No I won't.", she said with a smile, as she hiked her skirt up over the top of her nylons.

"Bribery will get you arrested."

"Hasn't yet."

We pulled into the driveway and garage without getting stopped. She hopped out of the car and wait for me. I was moving a little slow, I wasn't use to the heels and my feet were killing me.

"I can't wait to get these heels off. My feet are killing me.", I said.

"What's the matter, can't take it. Being a girl too tough for you?"

"No! I'm just not use to wearing heels."

"Alright. But, I don't want to hear too much more complaining out of you."

We headed to the bedroom.

As we were getting undressed, Janet said, "One of your next lessons is prober care of your face. Starting with makeup removal and a good moisturizer." We headed off to the bathroom, both of us just in a bra and panties, and she went through the proper steps on her face, explaining every step. Then she watched and commented as I did my own. The moisturizer that she gave me to use, was one that Shelly had given her. We finished with our bathroom chores, and headed back to the bedroom.

As we walked into the bedroom, she handed my a very nicely wrapped box, saying, "Here's something for the new girl." I opened it and it was a very pretty, short, red, nightgown. She then said, "Here let me help you out of your bra." With that, she undid the hooks and pushed the bra off my shoulders. Her hands went around to my front and she started playing with my false nipples. Of course I couldn't feel much. She then started kissing and licking my neck, and nibbling on my ear. Her hands started going over my smooth, hairless body. She turned me around and dropped to her knees. She hooked her fingers over the top of my panties and pulled them down. I stepped out of them. She kissed me all over my fake female parts, and then pushed me down on the bed. She stood up, removed her bra and panties, and joined me on the bed.

"We can't do anything.", I said.

"That's what you think."

She started kissing me and using her hands all over me. She really liked my breasts. She worked her way down my body, until she was kissing my fake vagina. I was surprised, I could feel something, and I moaned a little.

"See we can do something."

She reached over on the night stand and retrieved a tube, she put some of it's contents on her fingers and started working on the fake vagina. I could feel her fingers working inside against my cock. And I was getting turned on. I wasn't getting hard, but the sensation was there. She continued to finger fuck me, watching the expression on my face. She continued working me, I was moaning like crazy, I was getting close to coming. She stopped. I begged her, "Please don't stop."

"Enjoying your lesbian experience?"

"Oh my god!"

"I thought you might.", she said, as she resumed finger fucking me. I thought that I was going to explode. And, I did. I had the strongest orgasm that I had ever had. She kissed me, long, and deep, then said, "Now it's your turn to do me." She swung around so that she was kneeling over my face, facing my feet. She slowly lowered her pussy on to my mouth. She was wetter than I'd ever known her to be. I used my tongue, teeth, and lips, to bring her to three real hard orgasms. With the last one I thought that I was going to drown, and she just collapsed on top of me. We laid there like that for a few minutes, she rolled off, turned around, and kissed and licked all her juices off of my face. And, then gave me one very deep kiss. We cuddled, kissed, and stroked each other, just enjoying being together. We finally dosed off.

- End Part 2 -

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

First read

Hi

Just read part 1 and 2 back to back. Well put together, with things moving along nicely, enough description to set time,place, and character without getting over descriptive.

It helps that this is a real fantasy for me, if only my wife had that attitude!

By the way if you ever find out where people get prosthetics that good, let me know! (But stand aside so that you don't get trampled in the rush..........).

Many thanks for the read, I look forward to the subsiquent parts.

Best regards

Debbie

Another Good Chapter Teddie!

Your exploration of Brian into Briana is another wonderful adventure for me to feast upon :) While of a difference in quality from what i witnessed with your writing of "Halle" and also "Salt & Pepper" it is still nonetheless of a very high quality.

The bedroom scene was also tantalizing and showed a shared deepness inside Briana she didn't know she had of her own femininity. It was a tickling joy to experience Briana's discovery of that side of herself. Thank you again Teddie.

*hugs*

Sephrena Miller

another good job

another good job