What's Taking So Long? - Part 3 of 10

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Never ask your wife, "What’s taking so long?" while she is getting dressed to go out to a fancy dinner. I did, and so far it’s been very interesting.

Story:

What's Taking So Long?

Part 3

The Lake

Janet and I had dosed off after a great session of love making. I didn't even get to wear my new nightgown, as we had both fallen asleep in the nude. And, it was late Saturday morning when we woke up. Janet was up first, and in the shower when I finally awoke. It took me a while to shake out the cobwebs and realize that there was something different. I looked down and saw my breasts, and then remembered what had happened yesterday, and smiled. I stumbled towards the bathroom, not really use to the added weight on my chest, especially since I just woke up. I did my morning things. And, Janet said, "Come and wash my back."

I walked over to the shower and opened the door. She gabbed me by the back of the neck and gave me a big kiss. "Good morning, lover."

"Good morning, babe."

"Get in the shower with me and I'll wash your back too.", she said with a wink.

I got in, and closed the door. We started washing each other, and she spent a very long time on my breasts and vagina, fake as they were. I didn't hesitate spending a long time washing the same parts on her, and hers are real. The steamy shower, became a very hot and steamy shower.

We finally got out and dried each other off. I really do like the feel of my smooth, hairless body. I went to my dresser drawers, to get some underwear. Pulled open my underwear drawer and saw a bunch of panties and bras.

She said, "Happy birthday, lover!"

"Happy birthday?”, I said, “Today's not my birthday."

"In a way it is. It's the birth of your feminine self. Well, really yesterday was."

"I guess. But, do I need all these?"

"You might just get to the point where you like panties."

I just looked at her.

Then she said, "I thought that we would go have a swim and a picnic at the lake."

"But..."

"No buts. You’re spending the weekend as a girl. And, this girl likes to go to the lake."

"But, I don't have a swim suit. And, I know that I'll get read if I wear a swim suit."

"Honey. You didn't get read yesterday and you won't today. And, you have a nice one piece swim suit. I got you one yesterday when I bought everything else."

"I guess. I'll go shave, if you'll help me with my makeup.", I said as a ran my hand over my face. I didn't feel any of my usual morning stubble. "What the heck?"

"That moisturizer works doesn't it?", she said with a little smile.

"Will it ever grow back?"

"Do you want it to?"

"You know how I hate to shave. But, it feels so soft and smooth."

"Nice isn't it. Keep using the moisturizer, no more shaving, and no more scratchy stubble. Here's your swim suit."

She handed me a very pretty one piece suit that was strapless. I got myself into it, and wondered how I was going to keep it up.

Reading my mind, she said, "It’ll stay up. You might have to pull it up once in awhile, but it's part of being a girl.”

She put on a very nice two piece, and handed me a wrap around skirt for my suit. I walked over to the dressing table and was about to start doing my make up, when she said, "Silly. We're going swimming. The only thing you’re going to need is some lipstick and brush your hair."

"But, I'll feel naked.", I said jokingly.

She smiled, and handed me a new pair of sandals with two inch heels. I slipped them on, and admired my painted toes. We packed our lunch and headed to the lake. This time she let me drive. It was interesting noticing all the guys looking at us as we headed down the road. And, driving in two inch heels added to the thrill.

We arrived at the lake, parked the car, got out our blanket and picnic basket, and headed for the beach area. Our favorite spot was unoccupied, we laid down the blanket and looked around. It was early afternoon, to our left were four guys playing volley ball without a net, and to our right was a couple enjoying the sun.

Janet said, "I'll bet that one of those guys from the volley ball game will be hitting on us before too long."

"Wouldn't they be surprised."

"Hungry?"

"With what you've been letting me eat the past two days. Yes."

"First we need the suntan lotion, so we don't burn, and ruin our nice soft skin."

We proceeded to cover each other with the lotion. And, then ate a very nice light lunch that Janet had prepared. We then settled down to soak up some sun. And, it wasn’t long until we heard the volley ball land near by.

Janet said, "Told you so."

Within a minute one of the guys from the volley ball game came running over. He said, "Sorry."

"That's OK.", Janet said.

"Would you girls like to play? We could use two more."

"Thanks, but no thanks. We just ate."

"Well come over after you've rested awhile."

"I don't think so. You see, we're not really interested. We're both lesbians."

He shook his head, mumbled, "Why is it always the pretty ones.", and walked away.

After he was out of ear shot, we had a good chuckle.

"What's a matter, don't you want to share me?", I said in the sexiest female voice I could muster.

"Damn straight. You’re mine and only mine."

We spent about an hour laying in the sun, turning over every once in awhile so that we didn't burn. We then decided to take a dip, and I walked to the lake with the sexiest walk I could come up with. Janet, just laughed and shook her head, saying "You’re incorrigible."

We spent about fifteen minutes in swimming, and I was having a devil of a time keeping the top of the bathing suit up. I noticed the guys, that were earlier playing volley ball, watching me pull my top up as we got out of the water. So, I gave them a little show. We stretched out on the blanket again, and decided that we hadn't better spend too much more time in the sun, or we'd both burn. We stayed another half an hour, gathered our things and headed home. We needed to stop and get a few things for dinner. And, we stopped at a small store near the lake. Janet ran in and I waited in the car. Then, it was off to home.

We headed for the shower, after putting the groceries in the refrigerator. As I took off my suit, Janet said, "Well it looks as it you’re not going without a shirt this summer."

"What do you mean?" I usually did all the outside work without a shirt on.

"Look in the mirror."

I turned and looked in the mirror, and I had a tan line where the top of the suit hit just above my breasts. And, the high cut suit left tan lines high up on my thighs. "Oh great. No going to the gym either."

"Oh well. It will even out over the summer."

"But, you know how I hate to work outside with a shirt on."

"You'll just have to get use to it. Did you enjoy getting hit on, you little tart?"

"Little tart?"

"Yes, you acted like you were on the make. You had those guys wanting you."

"Sure I did."

"Just be careful. You’re going to do that to the wrong guy, and he's not going to take no for an answer. And, when he finds out the truth, there will be real problems." And, she was serious about this.

"Was I really that bad?"

"Yes."

"But, I’ve gotten so into this."

"I know you have. Now, get your shower, I'll start dinner, and you can finish it."

I took my shower, put on a pair of panties, a bra, blue jean shorts, and a nice print top. I worked on finishing dinner and Janet took her shower.

After dinner, we were sitting on the patio, relaxing, sipping a glass of wine. And, Janet said, "Well what do you think so far?"

"About being a girl? I'll agree with you that it's some work, and you have to be careful how you act and look. And, that my comment the other night was out of place. But, this has been a real learning experience, I never realized that girls went through so much. I'm glad that we made the deal, and that I met Shelly and Cathy. I'm enjoying this. "

"I know you are, and so am I. It's also been a learning experience for me, learning that some men really do have a softer, feminine, side. And, that one of them is mine. Now, I have another surprise. Finish your wine. We have to get dressed up, and go to a place I heard about."

"Where?"

"You'll see, and you'll enjoy it."

The Club

We finished our wine, and headed to the bedroom. Janet had everything laid out for both of us. I changed my panties and bra to what she had laid out. Then came the garter belt and hose. She helped me, telling me to run the garters down through the legs of the panties, which makes it easier to use the ladies room when necessary. The hose were seamed, so she helped me straighten the seams, as I hooked them to the garters. Next, I did my makeup with her help. I was looking a little like a tart, but it was evening and I guessed it was ok. The skirt she had for me was a black leather one, that hit me just below the stocking tops. The blouse, was a long sleeved white silk one, that she had me leave the top two button undone to show some cleavage. She fussed with my hair for a few minutes. Her outfit was almost like mine, except it was all leather and red. We looked like two girl friends ready to go out on the town.

"Ok, where are we going dressed like this?"

"To a place that I found out about over in Middle Field. You'll see, and you'll enjoy it."

We left the house, with her driving. It usually takes about forty-five minutes to make it to Middle Field from our house, we did it in thirty. She pulled into a well lit parking lot, parked the car, got out, and waited for me. I slowly got out, and we headed for the parking shack. The guard handed Janet a parking stub, and said, "Parking is free tonight for the ladies. Have a good evening."

"Thank you.", she said.

As we walked down the street, I said, "Ok, where are we going."

"You'll see. Just be real careful with that skirt when you sit."

We walked about a block and a half. There was a door to a club, called the Queen's Court, with a short line waiting to get in, and two bouncers at the door. Both were over six feet tall. One wore a tux, and the other was dressed as a woman. There was no way he could pass, but his taste in clothes was great. In front of us in line appeared to be a number of crossdressers, a couple of guys, and a couple or two. The bouncers turned the two guys away. Saw us, and motioned us to the front of the line, saying "Girls get in ahead of everyone else tonight." We smiled at them.

The guy collecting the cover charge told us what everyone else had so far tonight, "Girls are free tonight, and drinks are half price." We smiled at him, and walked into the club. It was fairly large. Along one wall was a very nice old bar. At the far end was a stage. There were a number of tables, a small dance floor, and booths lining the walls. There was music playing, and a few couples dancing. As our eyes adjusted to the low light, it appeared that most of the people here were crossdressers, transsexuals, real girls, and couples.

Janet was looking around, as if she was trying to find something. Finally she grabbed my hand, and dragged me across the room towards one of the booths. I then saw we were heading towards where Shelly and Cathy were sitting. They greeted us like long lost friends. We sat, and I found out what Janet had meant about the skirt. It was above my stocking tops, showing about an inch or two of garter, and I couldn't get it any lower. So, I sat with my knees tight together.

Shelly said, "We're really glad you two could make it. You’re going to enjoy this. It's a lot of fun."

"This is the best drag bar in the state. They have some great shows, and tonight is no exception.", Cathy added.

"That answers the question.", I said.

"You mean, as to why there are so many crossdressers?"

"Yes."

"This is a very safe place to come, for those that need to get out dressed. The security here, and at the parking lot, is very good, and the police station is right across the street. They do this a couple nights a month, and it's really good."

Just then the waitress came over to take our order. She, or should I say he, was dressed in a very nice French maids outfit. She was very pleasant and demure. We talked and drank for a good forty-five minutes.

The MC finally came out on the stage to a great round of applause, she looked like a true drag queen, her name was Miss Busty, and it fit. She announced the first act. A pretty black girl, by the name of Jade, that look amazing like Halley Berry, only a lot taller. She lip synched to a few songs, and received to a very nice round of applause. After her there were three other "girls" that performed. All of them were very good. After the last performance, the MC said that there would be a short intermission before the contest.

I was too busy chatting with Cathy to catch the comment about the contest, and the knowing look between Janet and Shelly. I had to go to the ladies room, and Cathy went with me.

"Now remember to sit, and to freshen your makeup when you’re done.", Janet reminded me.

"Yes, mistress.", I said in a way that got me a real look.

When we got back the girls had ordered another round of drinks. We slowly sipped them waiting for the show to restart.

Miss Busty, came back out on the stage, and got everyone's attention. She started out, by saying, "As you regulars know we have a contest every night. We try and pick the pettiest T-girl here. And, of course if you've won before, then you’re not eligible to participate." This brought a few good natured boos. And, she added, "I want all you beautiful girls to come up on stage. And we'll have our own beauty pageant."

Janet, Shelly, and Cathy, stopped talking and just looked at me.

"What?", I said.

"Go on. Get yourself up there. You can win this. I did.", Cathy said.

"No way. Look at some of those girls, they are gorgeous. There's no way that I could win. And, I'm too embarrassed."

"Go on up. You'll be just fine. It's just good fun and nothing to be embarrassed about.", Sherry said.

About that time, Jade, the girl that looked like Halley Berry, walked up to our booth. She, and the other performers, had been walking around encouraging others to come up on stage. She said hello to Shelly and Cathy, looked at Janet, and said, "You’re very pretty, but you're a real girl. But,", looking at me, "you are also a very pretty girl. You need to be up on that stage. Come on, honey." She took my hand, and pulled me out of the booth, and towards the stage. I looked back at the three girls, and they just smiled and waved me on.

Jade dragged me up on the stage, and there were 8 or 9 other girls there. Jade walked down the line and handed each of us a number, I was number 7. The waitresses then passed out slips of paper to everyone else, so that they could vote. Miss Busty, then had each of us do basically a runway walk, so that everyone could see us. When my turn came, I used the same sexy walk that I used at the lake. It got a few wolf whistles. When we had all taken our turn, Miss Busty lead us on a parade through the club, to give everyone a close look. We all then stood in a line, as everyone voted. The waitresses then collected the votes. And, Miss Busty and the performers count them.

Miss Busty then announced, "We have a tie, between numbers 3 and 7." There was a big round of applause. "We'll have to have a tie breaker. I will hold my hand over each of their heads, and when I do I want a round of applause for that contestant. And, who ever gets the biggest round will win." She walked behind number 3 and held her hand over her head, she received a very loud round of applause. She then held her hand over my head. I also received a very loud round of applause.

Miss Busty looked over at the four performers, and they all shook their heads and shrugged their shoulders. She then said, "It appears that we have two winners tonight." Another big round of applause. Jade walked over with a dozen long stem red roses, I was give a half dozen and the other girl, a very pretty Asian girl, was given the other half dozen. Miss Busty continued, "The other prize is free admittance to the club for two months for the winner and one guest, plus drinks at half price. And, both of these girls win that." Another round of applause. "Now I would like each girl to introduce themselfs." She held the microphone in front of the Asian girl. She said, "Hi everyone, my name is Linda Lee." She then held it in front of me. "Hello, my name is Briana. Briana Blankenship." We both got a good round of applause.

I made my way back to our booth. I was stopped a number of times and congratulated for looking so good. All three girls were smiling when I finally made it back. But, Janet was strangely quiet. Sherry and Cathy made a big fuss.

We stayed until the club closed at 2 AM. Having a great time, except for Janet being so quiet. I stopped drinking right after the contest, so that I could drive home. Janet got smashed, which was very unusual for her. I ended going to the ladies room before we left, and Cathy came with me again. We chatted a little. And, I said, "I have to apologize for Janet. I've never seen her like this."

"It's ok."

"I know. But, it worries me."

"Don't let it. Everything will be fine."

Sherry and Cathy helped me get Janet to the car. We said good night, and had an uneventful drive home. I had to almost pour Janet into bed, and she was asleep before her head hit the pillow. I was a little worried about her, but it would have to wait until morning. I was a good girl, got all my makeup off, and moisturized before I crawled into bed. And, I was finally able to wear my new red nightgown.

- End Part 3 -

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
115 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Janet

..she realizes she has discovered that her husband makes as good a girl as she is and the attention that Briana garnered from her night out was too much for her to handle. Jealousy and despair consumed her. She needs a hug.

Briana, after all, was led to the bar, so she definately was not at fault, but Janet will have to come to grips with having a gentle woman for a partner as she herself did create Briana. I am sure Briana will be understanding and help her work through the difficulties in the upcoming chapters.

*hugs Teddie* This is getting interesting!

Sephrena Miller

another good part

another good part