The Candy Cane Story

Printer-friendly version

Candy Cane Story
By Ellie Dauber © 2023

I wrote this on the FictionMania Message Board in response to a request by Hidden1 for a story about a man whose penis becomes a candy cane.

Hope you like it.

* * * * *

Joe Dixon was a 16-year-old boy who just got his first blow job from a VERY drunk girl he didn't know at a Christmas party. Now he was obsessed. Every time he looked at a girl, he pictured her lips around his penis, giving him pleasure.

A girl a few years older than him, noticed him staring at her in a mall. She went over to him -- he's alone, he creeped out all his friends -- and asked what's going on, why is he staring at her and at other girls. As she asked, she made some sort of gesture and said, "Veritas!"

Joe found that he can't help but tell the truth. The witch, for that's what this girl is, laughed and cast a spell. "Be careful what you wish for," she warned and vanished.

Joe felt an odd tingling, then a stiffness in his penis. He hurried to a nearby restroom and checked himself out in one of the stalls. His penis had become a candy cane. It still looked like his penis, but now it was made of hard sugar candy, white with thin red stripes.

Joe zipped up and left the stall. A man in his forties was washing his hands. Suddenly the man turned and in an emotionless voice said, "I must suck you." He dropped down on his knees in front of Joe, yanked down Joe's pants, and sucked at the candy cane.

Joe was astounded and disgusted, but he couldn't move. He felt great pleasure throughout his body, though, and very quickly came in the man's mouth. The man stood up and blinked his eyes. He saw Joe standing there with his zipper down and called him a pervert. Joe ran.

But he didn't run far. As he passed a women's accessories store, a salesgirl suddenly seemed to stiffen. She repeated what the man in the bathroom said. She pulled Joe into the store and gave him a blowjob in the back room. As soon as she finished. She blinked and yelled at Joe for being in an "Employees Only" part of the store.

This happened to Joe a number of time as he tried to leave the mall. Shoppers, employees, even a female security guard, all have their way with him. Joe was confused and scared. He noticed that his hair was getting longer, his body smaller, and his hips wider. After being sucked off by a man at a "Toys for Tots" booth next to the mall entrance, his chest began to itch. He was growing breasts.

Thinking about it, he realized that every time he got a blow job he became just a little bit more feminine. After he got one from a female shopper who had parked her car near his, he found that his Philadelphia Eagles sweatshirt was now a pastel green, fuzzy woman's sweater.

He parked on the street in front of his parent's apartment. A girl walking her dog, an Amazon delivery man, and an elderly female neighbor picking up her mail all sucked him off before he could get into the lobby and to the elevator.

By now, Joe could feel the bra holding his C-cup breasts. His hands were smaller, with slender fingers covered with a pretty -- why did he think that? -- dark pink nail polish. His jeans had a girl's cut to them, showing off his long, graceful legs and a full, round behind.

As the elevator doors began to close, he felt that he was safe. His parents were out of town, and he should have time to try to figure things out.

But just before the doors closed, a hand snakes between them. The passenger safeguard opened the door. And Matt Parker, a college student living in the building, darted into the elevator. The door closed. "Just made it," Matt said. Then he turned and looked at Joe. "I have to have you," he added.

Matt pulled Joe to him and kissed him... hard. Joe moaned, and Matt's tongue slipped into Joe's mouth. Joe felt a warmth through his entire body. He felt new sensations, his nipples growing stiff against the silk of his new bra, and a wetness in his groin.

They both exit the elevator on Matt's floor. Matt's door was only a few feet away. They hurried to it, holding hands.

Matt's apartment was a small studio apartment, one room, a kitchen and a bathroom. Once they were inside and the door was closed, he yanks down Joe's jeans and, carefully pulled down Joe's silk panty.

"As if you weren't sweet enough," he said, looking at the candy cane. When he touched it, it fell into Joe's lowered panties. It was only about half the size it had been and much thinner, the result of all the "attention" it had received.

Joe's new vagina was revealed. Matt's very skilled tongue lapped at it, bringing on Joe's -- now Joni's -- first female orgasm.

They made love twice before slipping off to sleep in Matt's bed. When they woke up, Joni went to her pile of GIRL'S clothing. She discovered a purse with ID for her new female life. Next to it was an ordinary candy cane, about half eaten. "I believe this is your," Matt said, handing it to Joni.

She sighed and looked at the confection, then at Matt who smiled back at her. "It WAS," she told him. "It most certainly was." She smiled and took Matt's penis in her hand. "But I think I found something better to lick."

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And then there's the parents

Their memories have changed too. One can only hope. At least it was not ID death.

Rule of three

As the witch that used the spell to bully a young boy woke the next morning. Oh god!!!!! she screamed. My vagina has been replaced with three cocks and six balls. Rule of three,,, Good or evil. What you send, you shall receive, Times three.

ShadowCat