Halloween Romance (4)

Printer-friendly version

Halloween Romance 
Sequel to 
Mischief Night Magic
Part Four: Kiss of the Vampire

Vampires, ghouls, undead cheerleaders, zombies, cookie cutter type princesses, blood splattered brides, knights, monks, and all types of monsters crowded onto the dance floor. It was not a dance, it was a voodoo ritual, all of us moved in our own way. The lights were low and the dj was playing some rocking tunes and sweat was rolling down us as our bodies started to rub against each other. Lustful groans filled the room as wandering hands traveled down the bodies of willing people. 

This is what happens when you pack roughly one hundred sex crazed teenagers into a room together, and dose them with spiked punch. This was pure gonzo, this was the real thing. This is what the modern high school experience has become. And I was loving it. For the first time in my life I felt alive. I mean truly alive, like I was really living in the moment. 

Then I noticed this guy, this guy took my breath away, he was tall, tall enough to reach up and touch the rim of the basketball hoop that hung above my head. He was lean, leaner than a beanpole, but he was also tone and fit. And he seemed to glide through the air. My heart leaped into my throat and seemed to stay there. He was dressed as a vampire, a sharp dressed vampire.

Now before I go on, there are two classes of vampire, there is the classic image of a vampire, the one dressed in a tailored suit with big, golden buttons running down the middle. The one that sports a silken cape and has his hair slicked back in a low ponytail. The one who acts like a old world prince, and really turns on the charm. The one that will come blowing into your room as the clock strikes midnight and would hover above your bed, who would brush away the few fine strands of hair from your neck,  the one's who hot breath you could feel as he lowers his mouth and then, oh yes he bites you, he bites you and as he bites you pleasure and pain fill every fiber of your being and you start to shutter as he body shivers.

Oh, God just thinking about that made tingle all over. God if I'd been born a girl I would totally be getting wet right about now! The other type of vampire, was the one that looked like a reject from an Hot Topic promotional photo shoot. The ones that looked sad, depressed, gloomy, maybe they had an Myspace account or something? Refused to drink blood because in doing so they would hurt somebody. 

In short you had Bram Stoker vampires, then you had Stephenie Meyer vampires, and of course you had Anna Rice vampires, but I'd never been allowed to read any of Anna Rice's works. Hell, the only reason I was allowed to 'Dracula' was because our school's library had tattered copies I was allowed to read between classes. My mom being a born again Christian would have burned the book should she have discovered it. And my dad, being the macho man he was, would have beaten me within an inch of my life with a leather belt should he have ever discovered me reading the 'Twilight' series of books.

Then after he beat me to a bloody pup, he would have driven me to the barber shop, had the barber mow my longish hair into a crew cut and then he would have tossed my lily white ass out on the street. Oh and the book would have burned for good measure. Even if the book belonged to the Benton Public School system. And 'Harry Potter' oh both mom and dad would have had a field day with that.

Rantt aside, it is safe to say I was drawn toward Bram Stoker's version of vampires. They made me feel things and get all lustful. The other kind made me feel sad and depressed.

The vampire smiled at me. And before I could catch myself he had wrapped his arms around me, my eyes peered into his eyes and I felt a connection form. It was like our souls were meeting. Then it happened, I felt his arms being wrapped around my slim waist. He then pulled me in a little closer. Then I felt something, I could feel him growing hard.

“My, my.” He said smiling as he peered into my eyes and dipped me over. “What tasty little treat has come into my sight this evening.” He said as he peered deep into my eyes. Those eyes, I could not look away, I felt myself being hypnotized. I felt myself starting to blush, as once again the thought of sweet talking this boy to the back room and having him throw me down upon one of the old mattresses and then, and then have him deeply kiss me.

I could almost feel his tongue doing down my throat as he reached down and yanked off my panties before going to town on me. Once more I felt myself starting to blush as I swayed my hips to the left and then to the right, I took great delight in the rustling sound my petticoat made as I moved my hips. 

“My, my.” I said sticking out my tongue and running it across my teeth. “What a handsome boy we have here.” I said as I reached up and wrapped my fingers around his neck. I moved my mouth a little closer to his neck, so close he could feel my hot breath being breathed down on his neck. I don't know who was taking over, but somebody, somebody was taking control of me, at that moment I was perfectly happy letting them take the wheel from me. 

“What a tasty treat.” The vampire said as he brushed a few loose strands of hair from my neck. “Such a wonderful neck. I wish I could bite it, and drink deeply the warm, sweet blood that must be flowing so near to the surface that I could smell it.”

It was at that moment I lost it. You see up to this point I'd been fighting with whoever had been wanting to gain control of me. I'd been trying to keep them from gaining total control, though with each passing second I found that harder and harder to do. But those words had a very profound effect upon me. It was like somebody had taken a wrecking ball to the last wall I'd thrown up. Yes a wrecking ball, a wrecking ball that was at that very moment rendering the stones into dust and tearing them asunder 

Then I felt something that made my eyes go wide as saucers. I felt his teeth going down on my neck. A few seconds later I felt them pressing down into my skin, a split second later they broke the surface of my skin. A shiver ran through my body followed by a lustful groan as I felt his warm, gentle tongue lick the freshly bitten skin. I wanted to just burst open. I wanted to yell, I wanted to shout. I saw colors float in front of my eyes. Bright orbs of pastel reds, dark blues, light greens, sunshine yellows all seemed to float in front of me, around me, around us.

I lost all self control at that moment and shuttered with warm delight. I think I've just discovered a new fetish. I mean biting counts as a fetish right? The only fetish I knew I had for sure was spanking, oddly enough considering my upbringing and how quick my dad was to remove his belt and bring it across my ass. Well he used to, now he seemed content with using his fist. Anyway that was beside the point. 

“Oh God.” I said, taking a deep breath. “That was amazing.” I said as I closed my eyes. I could feel him growing hard. In fact his neither region was starting to poke me a little and that feeling of getting poked just sent my mind reeling. I was in heaven. 

“Glad you enjoyed it.” He said, smirking a little.

“I wish I could go all the way.” I said as I peered at him. I could not control myself. Try as I might, I found myself mentally removing each piece of his costume. My mind conjured up images of rock, hard albs, albs hard and strong enough one could split wood on them. Of strong, well developed hands, hands strong to render boulders and stones to mere dust in a matter of seconds. Yet gentle enough to pet my hair and to gently undress me. And then my mind traveled down to his neither region and again I felt myself starting to turn as red as a vine ripen tomato.

“Who says we can't?” He said in a low growl.

“Oh behave.” I said, smiling a little.

“Oh but where's the fun in that?” He responded. 

“How about something to drink first?” I said as I started to move toward the fake crystal punch bowl. The hot, humid atmosphere of the room, along with the dancing had left my throat as dry as the Sahara Desert. “You know a little refreshment before we move onto something else.” I said I was trying my best to flirt with him. Now as a guy, I never, I mean never ever flirted before. But now, as a girl I found it came natural to me, kind of like how swimming comes natural to spaniels. 

“Oh.” He said, smiling a little. “Of course.” He said as he jumped in front of me and smiled a little. He then held up his hand and grinned. “Allow me to fetch the lady something to drink.” He said as he turned his back on me and started toward the punch bowl.

“Oh what a charming gentleman you are!” I said blushing. That was another thing I was still getting use too, getting attention from boys. Again as a boy, nobody ever, I mean ever paid me much mind. But since this almost magical transformation. It seemed everybody was noting me. Which was a good thing, because I found that I was starting to crave attention.  And so I stood there and smiled while I watched my new boy toy walk over to the punch bowl and fix me yet another cup of spiked punch. And while he did that, I started to day dream about all the things I could do to him. Or all the things he could do to me.

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Vampires on Myspace?

Emma Anne Tate's picture

They probably still have landlines, and cable TV, too. The poor, sad bastards.

I've never understood the fascination with vampires, myself, but your MC seems positively smitten. Or, err, bitten . . . .

Emma