The Past Comes Knocking Part 15

Printer-friendly version

Mark comes walking into the house a few hours later. He could smell the meal that Aylin was cooking floating in the air. He walks into the kitchen and spotted Aylin speaking to some guy. He didn’t recognize the guy from behind.

“I see we have guest.” Mark was ready to react if the person was dangerous.

Aylin looks at her husband and notices he was ready to react. She watches as her brother turns around on the stool to look at her husband.

“Hello Mark, I’m..”

“I already know who you are Archie. You’re Aylin’s half-brother from England. What brings you to the states?” Mark knew right away who Archie was when he saw his face.

Aylin looks at her husband and wonders how he knew what her brother looked like. She didn’t show him any pictures, which she had a few.
She kept track of her brother through some people she trusted in England.

“My sister. How did you know who I was?” Archie was curious about that.

“Through connections I have in England. I’ve been hoping my wife would get in touch with you.” Mark has been wanting Aylin to get to know her brother better.

Aylin looks at Mark “it seems I have a twin sister.”

Mark stands stun where he was. He looks at Archie and back at Aylin with a confused look on his face. “Are you sure about this?”

“Very, and she wants to meet her twin.” There was a smirk on Archie’s face.

“Okay, I’m confused now.” Mark wonders why Shigeko hadn’t uncovered this information when she did a background check on Aylin.

“I’m sure and I want to put my sisters back together.” Archie wanted his family back.

“Do you have evidence to back this up?” Mark looks at Archie when he asks that question.

“Right here.” Archie shows the evidence he brought with him.

Mark sits down and start going through the evidence Archie had gathered and put together. He could believe the picture of the other woman in the file. She was identical to Aylin.

A few days earlier, Mouse’s bedroom, London, England:
Zoey runs into her older sister’s bedroom with her sketchbook in her hand. Mouse was getting dress for work when Zoey surprised her. She looks at her little sister “Zoey, you need to knock before entering.”

Zoey ignores her older sister and shows her the sketch she just got done doing. She hands her book to her sister. She was still in her night clothes.

Mouse accepts the book and looks at the open page. It showed a picture of the Hatter from Disney, except it had Aylin’s features. There was a mirror with a reflection of the Hatter that look identical with another male she didn’t recognize looking at the two women. She recognized Mark’s image, because the drawing had him dressed in his leather overcoat.

Mouse looks at Zoey “who is this person?”

Zoey signs back brother.

“Your brother?” Mouse was confused.

Zoey shakes her head no and points to the Hatter and the reflection. She was confused when the image came to her.

“Hatter’s brother?” Mouse knew Aylin had a half-brother.

Zoey shakes her head yes. Then points to the reflection and the man.

“He’s related to Hatter and that reflection?” Mouse was trying to put the two together. Sometimes she hated when Zoey drew things and you had to figure them out.

She looks at the reflection of Hatter, but not Hatter. She noticed that the reflection wasn’t wearing Hatter’s trademark outfit, but a chef’s hat and apron. After staring at the picture for a few minutes, it dawns on her what it meant.

“Hatter has a twin sister?” Mouse looks at Zoey and notices she was smiling and shaking her head yes.

Zoey was smiling and was happy her older sister had figured it out. It had been confusing to her at first.

“There’s nothing in her file about her having a twin.” Mouse knew Hatter’s file by heart since she did all the backgrounds on the Bounty family.

They had classified Hatter’s file as top secret and all the murders she had committed in England had been pardon. Everything Aylin had been involved in had to have special clearance to view. Hatter and most of her relatives in the United States still had their SIS clearance.

Mouse looks at Zoey “can I keep this page?”

Zoey shakes her head yes. She normally didn’t like people tearing pages out of her sketchbook, but this time she didn’t mind. She accepts the book back from her sister and skips back to her bedroom.

Mouse takes the page and goes to show her mother. Since her mother was the director of the MI5 department. She knew she would want to see this.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is opening up

Samantha Heart's picture

Another can of worms for MI5 & HATTER as well. It's going to be interesting to see how all this shapes up. I thnknAnika & Jack need to get involved as well they would want to know this as well so the twin sister could be protected as well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.