Shadowsblade: School year 2..Stop or my drow will shoot part 10 tatters

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

AFTER nine plus months off I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter The twins have friends to fix the issues they leave behind

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND BACK TO THE ACTION WHERE WE LEFT OFF!

“We are here now, so…” Sam started.

WE, WEE…WE! There are only five of you! WHERE ARE THE REST, the medics for the prisoners, the cops to drag me away to prison?” Rohanna raged out at the pack of rescuers.

“Rohanna, no human will ever put you in jail…not while I still breath!” Arl nearly swore back to the Drow.

Rohanna grunted to Sam, “More than I ever got from you!”

“Yes it is, then I have to think about a whole school full of kids and not just two Drow going there…besides he has all the Sidhe behind him and I don’t have even one percent of that kind of pull in our human world!” Sam gave back.

Rohanna just sighed out slowly, then spun in place and tossed her dagger at the double doors at the end of the hallway, the blade sank into the oak right up to the hilt, “Rehanna is in there and we will both be waiting for your plan to fix this mess we made…but we will not wait too long!” She warned then walked back to the breakroom, kicked the door open and sat down in one of the room’s many plastic chairs and set her face in her hands…one could make out she was crying even from the hallway.

As Sam walked forward to the door and noticed all the guards cowering across the room. Sam knew why they were cowering, one of theirs had killed a kid in front of the twins and they were lucky to even be alive! A thinning blood trail led up to a pair of very still men, since there was no puddle of blood around or nearby the men that alone showed that both had been dragged here through a pool of it…but none of it was theirs that Sam could make out!

As Sam took her next step into the breakroom a girl popped into the doorway, “She killed Carolyn, Summer just shot her in the head and Rehanna went nuts from there…what are they? Summer shot Rehanna over five times and it didn't even slow her down an inch!” she told the party and finally added a question to what the twins are.

“Missy?” Sam asked the teen wrapped in a thin blanket.

She said,“Yes,” back in a shaky voice and Sam lead her back over towards the couch, “let’s have you sit back down in here and have Shanaera stay with you and explain or try to explain what the twins are…but most of all you are their friends?” she asked, sitting her down on the sofa and Missy nodded back,”Of course I am!”

“Good…now tell Shanaera the short version of what happened to you and what happened for the last day or so until now…will you do it for me and them?” Missy nodded back to Sam yes and she started to tell Shanaera what had happened at such a breakneck speed, that even Sam was impressed by it!

‘Darn that girl can talk!’ Sam thought, then ordered Reysalor, “You watch them for now!” pushing the office door open as she finally noticed the large blood trail across the dark carpets that lead back to the break room. ‘Must be where Rohanna dragged the guards?’ she asked herself silently.

Sam gave the office’s double doors a firm kick to pop them open and found the room was a bloodbath jackson pollock painting and until her onboard computer system finished with its deep scan of the room Sam was very sure all the blood, shattered bones and miscellaneous body parts belonged to at least three people…but it was really only one!

Rehana was there sitting on the room's large sofa with a girl’s head in her lap that she was slowly ‘patting’ and ‘stroking’ her head and hair, “She killed Carolyn…Carolyn never did anything to her...she never even talked that much?”

Sam gave the whole sight a long sigh of sadness, Rehanna was clearly upset and was still covered head to toe in Summer’s blood. The teen Drow had lost it and killed the woman, but that was to be expected of anyone that had just watched a little girl get murdered right in front of them.

Arl was right behind Sam and asked, “Well do you have any plans on this?”

“First let's get her out of this room then plan on how we are going to deal with the cops?” Sam asked as she stepped forward to Rehanna and bent down to offer the teen a hand, “Rehanna lets go to the break room and Arl will see to Carolyn for now,”

“Okay, BUT I AM NOT LEAVING HER BEHIND! This was all my fault…I got her killed by looking for fun!” Rehanna barked, but gave into Sam’s request.

NONE OF THAT! BOTH OF YOU DID NOT GET THIS GIRL KILLED, in fact you are going to be saving dozens of other lives today!” Sam barked back!

“We thought this might be a fun adventure, something new to do and all we did was get people killed…” Rehanna sobbed as Sam guided her into the break room.

NO YOU DID NOT, but for now let’s deal with this mess and go from there.” Sam said last as she had Rehanna sit next to Missy on the room's couch.

Missy was about to hug the messy Drow when she seemed to finally notice all the blood, “Is, IS, Is that Carolyn’s blood!”

Rehana looks down at herself, “No this is what is left of that bitch Summer, I ended her for killing our friend Carolyn!”

Shanaera saw that the blood coating Rehanna was an issue and she weaved up a spell in a few seconds that made it all vanish as if it had never been there, Rehanna noted the spell as Shanaera built it, “Nice spell there, I will have to use that one someday real soon and maybe add some improvements I already have ideas on…does it destroy all of the person right down to the DNA?” she said and asked in Elvish.

“Why yes it does, but the targets have to be very dead for it to even work, never use on a live person and all it’s really doing is speeding up decomposition to an insane rate. This is how I make my targets vanish in the human world.” Shanaera smiled back in Elvish.

Sam went back to the office where Arl was standing, “So how are we going to clean up this mess and deal with the cops, a bunch of prisoners and any media that comes at this?”

“I have a plan,” Arl stated back.

And that is?” Sam nearly sassed the Sidhe beside her.

Arl put his hand up and counted off his fingers one by one as he spoke,“One…Shanaera will use a spell that gets rid of Summer’s body right down the DNA that might be left behind normally for humans to find.”

“Will it even get rid of the guts spread all over the room and that jaw bone of her’s stll hanging from her own desk lamp?” Sam asked surprised.

“Like I said…right down to the DNA and it even will clean the room up and that includes any of her old hair and fingerprints…that is the only bad part of this spell. It wipes the room so deeply that it looks strange to most if they search it! But that can’t be helped right now.” Arl informed Sam.

“Okay and the rest of this plan?”

“We take the twins back home and then I call the NYPD on this place. I know and have several favors owed to me by Tom the top chief I am sure you met at ‘The Block’ when the twins saved all those hostages. He can link their actions in finding this place to that and make the connection look good to outsiders. Then he can cover up or bury any other issues that might come up during the investigation of this whole operation.” Arls said counting off one more finger.

“And what about those here that saw the twins kill Summer? Then add her being missing proves the twins off-ed her and dropped the body off into a volcano or something?”

“Ahh that is where my third part comes in, Reysalor has a great knockout powder that does not work on us Fae and he gives it to the twins to say they used it…and they do indeed use it on the humans here, so that their Geas is satisfied to never lie!”

“Okay still not getting that part fully, all of them still saw the twins rip Summer apart and paint her own office with her guts!”

“Ohhhh my did I leave off the fact it utterly destroys a human’s memory of the last week?” Arl laughs evilly.

“I like this idea, I think this plan can work and we can hand the video tape from here over to the NYPD …after we edit it of anything damaging of course!” Sam nearly laughed.

“So we should implement my plan and then?” Arl asked.

“Yes , let’s get it started and I’ll call my scout to get that video edited down and destroy the rest in the eyes of the law. But we will keep it just in case we need evidence to find other kidnapped people or the ones who run or are customers here!” Sam said back to Arl and at the same time told Page what she wanted done.

Arl waved a hand to the breakroom, “Shanaera please destroy all evidence of the dead woman and then Reysalor you shall help Rohanna here treat all the people in the breakroom with Forgetfulness dust.”

Shanaera got to work first by weaving a spell over the blood stained floor in the breakroom and the two men that had dragged the trail in. Reysalor waited until she was done and took Missy by the hand to lead her out of the room by Sam while she made some important calls with Arl.

“How much do you want them to forget Arl?” Reysalor asked before heading back to the breakroom.

“A few days should be fine for most of them, the two laying on the floor, were the twins guards and in the room as the human died…take a week of theirs away!” he nodded back to his instructions.

While that was taking place, Sam was making sure Page was working on her end and the next step was to call in the NYPD. Both Sam and Arl headed into a small empty office and made a call to Tom the NYPD’s top chief.

Arl pulled out one of his untraceable phones and called a number he had in its memory, it only rang twice before someone came on the line, “NYPD Chief….” they started before Arl interrupted him, “Tom this is Arl, I found your two missing donations and they are safe. But we need to talk about them some other time. ”

“Ohh Arl, Let me call you back on that…very busy right now!” and he hung up.

“What was that?” Sam had to ask.

“Code to call back and that I found the twins. Even the NYPD chief has people spying on his every call…feds mostly!” Arl grinned back and his phone rang only a few minutes later, “Well Tom you found a better place to call me back real fast!”

“You bet I did, you have no idea who is breathing down my neck about those missing twins!” the chief told them.

“I can imagine. And Tom, I have Sam here, she is one of the top security people in the twin’s school and she is fully trusted by them, as well as me…we can talk freely.” Arl warned Tom that he was not alone, but still in a safe place not to be overheard by anyone.

“Well Tom we found them over in Jersey, deep in the middle of a human trafficking operation among several others being done inside the same building. But we have issues that need to be covered up and what I tell you now goes on to no one else?” Arl asked.

“You know that is always the case with this phone Arl, yet you ask each time…yes I will never speak of our dealing, ever!…So please go on and tell me how I can help.”

“The first part is we want only the NYPD to investigate this operation, so we can cover up a mess over here for the twins.” Arl asked.

“I can do that, it will be stepping on several toes. But I have the pull and the ones calling me will push for it to happen and you can guess who they are?” The chief inquired.

“Ohh I bet your mayor and the Governor?” Arl laughed a bit.

Sam jumped in next, “I bet one very mad US senator is calling you and telling you to add the FBI and CIA to your force if need be to help with the search?”

OHHH Ya Stockbridge is calling me everyday and sometimes twice a day…that man never gives up!” Tom said and you could make out the ‘eye roll’ even over the phone!

“Tom it's more his wife than him…well kind of him too, he might want the twins for later federal dealings within the nation and overseas!” Sam snickers that the man’s wife was a true force of nature and she had even taken calls from the woman over the last few months!

OOOHH that woman, he calls only me once or maybe twice a day AND she calls me four times a day at least! I am SO glad she is over there at her home in another state, instead of nearby me in the city! Or she’d be banging my doors down each day and staying for hours!” Tom complained on and on.

“But Tom we had a few deaths over here, one of the kidnap victims was killed by the woman running this place and the twins killed the woman for the crime on the spot. We have all the evidence taken care of, we just need you to join up the loose ends and finish it so it looks all good to any outsiders.” Arl asked and Sam knew he was calling in a favor right now.

“I can do that, just have the twins ready for any questions my investigators might have, as I know they can’t lie. I might suggest this line to answer them “So the woman escaped and you let her go?”....”Yes she escaped the court’s justice for now” Might be a good answer for a question my people will ask…as in the only question they will ask!” He told the pair of his intentions to order his people only to ask very certain questions for now and the need to go over these coming questions with the girls before they rose up!

“Well Tom, get your ball rolling on your end, we only have an hour until the rest of the building goes home and who knows what happens next?”

“You still have people over there not arrested or being held in any way?” he asked why the place was not secure!

“We were worried about the twins and not about making criminal cases Tom! So get your butt over here and don’t tell the locals till you surround the place because they are monitoring the local police bands here and I bet they have several of the locals bribed to warn them of any incoming cops!”

Sam had to add next, “Tom I have a tech that will help your ESU entry team out once they get here, they will open any doors needed at a call via your department's tac frequency.”

“On my way, I will be shooting for twenty minutes or thirty at best.” Tom grumbled and hung up.

As both Sam and Arl left the small office, Sam noticed the hallway had changed drastically, “all the blood is gone…WOW…your spells really do work Shanaera.” The ex-SEAL said to the Sidhe woman dressed in all black armor just exiting Summer’s office who was absentmindedly wiping her hands as if she had just been actually cleaning the room, over just laying magic spells over the huge mess.

“Yes…Yes I do good work, I really love that spell for how it confounds humans with how it gets rid of all DNA and leaves nothing for them to find behind!” she laughed back.

Sam just had to look at the office that was once decorated like a Jackson Pollock painting with the woman’s body parts and blood. Sam entered the large office and found nothing remained of the woman and Shanaera had even taken some time out to straighten the room up!

“Clean right down to her finger prints!” Shanaera proudly said, “But that is the only issue with the spell, it erases ‘just’ a little bit TOO good!” she warned.

Sam patted the elf on her back for a job well done, “We can deal with that with a very simple explanation, versus a much harder task of explaining how her body parts got smeared across the whole room!”

Back in the breakroom,Reysalor closes the room’s only door, then sits in front of Rohanna and Rehanna and then pulls a small roll of vials from his belt. He smiles to both of them and starts speaking in Sidhe as he starts mixing a few of the powders based it seems on color onto one of the napkins on the table, “You might like this, see the base power is black and a bit of red, plus some green will get you about three hours of any human prey being totally unconscious and a bonus of them forgetting the whole last week.”

“So?” Rehanna asks meanly, “We have nearly the same thing in our own kits!”

“But have you tested it to make sure humans can’t detect it with their advanced or mutant fed science? We have…and it’s passed every test so far with flying colors!” he boasted for the Elder council, because they had researched it for his use.

“Okay, we have not tested ours, but ours lasts far longer and we can add poisons to our blends that act days or even weeks later.” Rohanna says while paying attention to every move and every small tap of a vial he makes while blending the various powders together.

“I would like to trade you some of mine for some of yours soon, but Arl told me to mix this for you right now and have you use it on the guards here so they forget what happened her…But most of all so you can say you did it without even having to think of lying!”

“I understand that, best to cover our bases for why these humans forgot who did what and where Summer went!” Rehanna growled, anyone could tell that she was mad and most likely was holding back a strong desire to gut all the vile humans in the room!

“Great!” Reysalor says as he slides all his work over to the twins, “Here ya go use this on them and please keep this set for your own!” he smiles while passing Rehanna the rest of his set of vials.

“Do you blow it out so they breathe it in or is skin contact necessary?” Rehanna asked standing up and giving all the guards in the room a fright as she paced over towards them, ‘they thought they were about to die!’

“Both works in any case, but for now just blow it all on them and beddy bye they go for hours!” Reysalor laughed.

“How long does its effect last in the air or on surfaces?” Rehanna has to ask while prepping up a spell to blow the dust across the whole room and over the scared guards who certainly thought it was poison!

“Ohhh about ten minutes, then there is nothing left for the humans to find or their weak science for that matter.” Reysalor grinned as Rehanna’s spell blew the dust over the guards and all of them tried in vain to hold their breath, but passed out with it landing on their skin anyway!

Reysalor saw that the job of dusting the guards was done and led both twin’s back out into the hallway to talk to both Sam and Arl, “All done, the guards are all tucked in and waiting for the cops.” he stated with a smile.

“They all should be put to death for what they have done, then we take the prisoners out of here and finally burn down this place with the rest trapped inside!” Rehanna growled out.

“Not doing that today girls, but we need to talk about what you will tell the cops about Summer and how she is missing,” Sam said softly.

“She is dead, not missing?” Rohanna puzzled back, “I killed her and the cops are going to get mad, then try to arrest us and from there it goes downhill VERY fast!” Rehanna warned!

“Well we are not going to say it that way! First you will say that you were worried about the dead girl and Missy as one of you took care of them, while the other took care of the guards…and Summer escaped ‘HUMAN’ justice!” Arl explained to both teens.

“BUT she did not escape…really?” Rohanna queried back.

“Well you have to tell the cops something and saying that is not a lie…so that is what you will say or they will try to imprison you both.” Arl had to reason with them about the fact that this situation if left to the truth would end badly for the twins!

“Let them try!” One twin barked

“They will never hold us long enough for the ink to dry on any charges and anyone who gets in our way wi….” Shouted the other until Sam cut them both off with a shout of her own, “You will do as asked to fix this mess or jail or being on the run for life is the end of the story…but remember you will leave behind all the kids you know…the two new Drow at school and your new family of both Fae and humans to the fates the world will toss at them all! So take your orders like true warriors would do, If only for the sake of others that care for YOU BOTH!”

The twins looked at each other and then let out a long stereo sign of defeat, Sam was right, “Okay we’ll do it as you asked!” both gave in stereo.

Arl nodded to them both, “Good, then let's go over it again. Summer shot Carolyn. You both lept to help her and keep Missy from harm and the two guards in the room kept you busy while Summer escaped human justice or the court system…either statement is just as good.”

“I see one kink in the plan,” Cat interrupted and sighed out, “Finally I feel needed and not like a third wheel around here!”

“What’s that? Sam had to ask.

“If the twins are as fast or faster than I am and as skilled or more?…How did Summer get away before they could stop her and maybe kill her?” Cat winked at both knowing how good that both really were at finding and killing others…kind of like in her own old past in the military.

Both Sam and Arl thought over the issue, “She’s right, anyone that knows the twins would see right past that little mistake and jump right at it!”

Shanaera laughed from the office as she left it, “I got it!” and she waved the group to follow her back into the office where she stepped behind Summer’s large desk, opened a drawer, then tapped something in it. There was a very soft ‘click’ that came from the wall behind her as a VERY well hidden panel slid open in the wall. “Found this with one of my spells that I always drop on any room I am in…just for reasons like this and that is the only way I would have ever found it was there.”

Sam went over and peeked in the space behind the hidden door, then started to slide it closed, “I’ll be right back gotta find out where it goes!” and she was gone for several minutes. She came back and slid the door back open with a huge grin on her face! “This will work, it ends up at a kind of fire pole that drops ya off in a sub-basement one story below the building’s bottom most floor and heads out into a tunnel that ends at a huge parking garage three blocks away. Then add the door here…it seems to lock and bolts itself permanently if you throw this emergency lever!” she said while pointing it out!

“And all of that would keep the twins from being up Summer's ass and let her get away!” Shanaera grinned out.

“Yes we get that but how did I not see her get away?” the twins had to ask in stereo.

“Easy…you missed anyone escaping while you helped Missy and Carolyn, plus fought with the two hoods guarding the room! It's not lying if you missed anyone leaving…anyone could have… you know that sixth person in the room? Just think of that while talking, it's not lying…there could have been a sixth person you missed?” Arl gave both twins their way out of not lying with simple logic!

“Yes…Arl has it and…or you can say ‘I must have missed her leaving while I was busy’ Just don’t give ‘busy with what’ or I was busy with the guards or busy helping Missy or trying to help Carolyn out..if I could, that would be the best words to use?” Sam gave a suggestion to the twins.

“Fine, I think we have it now.” Roahnna said as both twins nodded in agreement.

~o~O~o~

Twenty Minutes later on the floor below the waiting group

Over two dozen NYPD cars rolled up to the huge warehouse all coming from several directions, along with four large trucks marked ‘ESU’ Emergency Service Unit or to some departments SWAT. All the cars dumped four officers each over the normal two for cars like these, all of the officers were dressed in heavy body armor and they started to surround the building on every side by taking places behind any available cover or their cars.

As that was going on with the regular police, the ESU units dropped off their loads of over a dozen officers per vehicle dressed in very heavy body armor and each one was armed with at least a large rifle, shotgun or a few were armed with specialized sub-machine guns. Once all the teams had exited, they assembled into large groups, lined up or ‘stacked’ as they call the tactic and made deliberate moves towards four entrances they had chosen to breach the building at.

The first team stepped up to its door and the lead man gently tested its handle, “LOCKED!” he groaned out. His radio crackled into his ear, “If you want it open…then ask for it!” the voice giggled like a teen girl.

WHO IS THIS, GET OFF OUR FREQUENCY NOW!” a team leader barked back into his mike at the strange voice.

Ohhhh poooo I am only here to help, I am the techy person that is going to help you and the friend of those you are here to rescue on the next floor up from the ground…east side of building at the end of the hallway.” the voice sassed back.

Before he could even shout back to the voice, the NYPD’s top chef came on the radio, “That tech you hear on our radio tac is to be trusted, they will be assisting you on entry into the building. Just ask and you will receive it, people!”

“Okay then, unlock this door,” the leader pointed to, plus the ‘stack’ leader tapped it with his gun barrel to emphasize the right one and the door clicked open to his lead man, “Well how about feeding me the cameras inside the building next?” he asked and the small computer display on his arm lit-up with a live display of inside the building.

“I will keep up with each team’s progress and show them what or who is behind any doors they come to in turn along the way in. Then I will keep all your baddies locked up until you get near them and are ready…please ask me for anything else that might help you officers out?” the bubbly teen voice asked via the radio.

One of the team leads asked his radio, “Get ready to open the loading dock bay door in front of me…” then he shouted at his team of officers on the building’s north side, “Get ready that roll up door with the ‘ONE’ on it is going to open and roll up!”

“Captain?” Page asked for the team’s leaders attention and he looked down at his wrist computer to see that was inside, “There are ten people inside and only two of them seem to be armed, both of them are at the dock’s work table to the farthest from this side…you sure you want this door open? They will have time to hide and find cover?”

“Yes I want it open, the surprise factor alone will help and are there any ‘civilians’ in there or in the way that might get hurt?” he asked, getting ready behind the offered safety of an ESU truck.

“Nearest prisoners to your entry point are either one level down or two levels up, there are zero innocents on this level…they all know what this place is and what it does…they are guilty!” Page growled over the radio, anyone could tell she was pissed at this whole place and anyone involved in its operation!

ALL READY” the team leader yelled out to his team, “ON ONE,” and Page counted down for him via the radio, Then on ONE the door clicked and its lifting motor spun wildly on overdrive and the huge loading bay door slammed up to fully open. All the cops surrounding the building on that side yelled out a variety of calls of “Drop it or FREEZE POLICE or SURRENDER!” to the criminals inside the large truck dock area.

One of the men that Page had pointed as armed did indeed act stupid and pulled out his gun, he fired only once. Just before a dozen plus guns of the NYPD tore him apart and changed his body weight UP via a rapid addition of bullets…then it went right back down as his blood leaked out into a large crimson pool where his body fell

The others inside the dock surrendered instantly at the sight of his death!

All around the building at other doors, teams of ESU and or NYPD officers poured into the building, part of them spilled downstairs to find both levels below ground empty of all threats and several prisoners in dire need of care…a dozen ambulances were called in for the next step down there.

On the floors above the teams worked up floor by floor, when on ESU team came upon the long hallway that ended up at Summer’s office, their radio crackled with Page’s voice, “First door on right is your ONLY threat guys, that room is a vault SLASH counting room with eleven people inside. Then the people at the end of that hallway ARE MY PEOPLE! So NO SHOOTING THEM! Unless you want a really bad reaction! Then inside the next doorway is a breakroom with six unconscious hoods and that’s it till you get to the last office with my people inside!”

The team leader nodded to Page’s voice and led his team into the vault where everyone gave up on the spot to the mass of heavily armed cops, then the team filtered down the hallway to gather and cuff up the unconscious hoods in the breakroom.

When the ESU team came up to the last open doorway to Summer’s office, all of the elves plus Sam and Cat stood there with hands up waiting for the cops to ‘clear’ the room.

“Is this it?” the leader asked the group.

“Well there are the ones in the breakroom,'' Sam tells the team leader.

“I am sure there is one guard left two floors up and they are watching over the rest of the prisoners housed on that floor?” Rohanna added in.

Then a voice came over the radio, “I can confirm there is one guard left two floors up…but…I locked him inside his own room and he can’t get out until I unlock it!” the voice started giggling from there at the man’s unseen pain!

With that being made clear, the team joined with another to clear the next two floors out, arrest one guard and call for several dozen more ambulances to care for the prisoners found on the upper levels of the huge building. Many of the freshly freed people from the basement floors had to be taken to emergency rooms for care. Several were taken to private mental care facilities, where they could be better taken care of than any of the state run facilities could ever do and bedsides, they were more secure!

Soon enough the break room and office was filled by cops doing paperwork, helping to get the snoozing criminals back awake with the elves help and the top brass including the NYPD chef who kept busy with overhearing what was going on inside the building and how all the prisoners were doing, he made sure that each one would have some kind of guard with them at all times and in most cases several guards…the small criminal organization that ran all of this vast operation was still out there and could make a try to get them back to silence them before trial!

Right away four detectives started to grill on the twins about where Summer went and both of them stuck to their prearranged story down to the letter. At one point the cops were taking Manny and Rizo away, Rohanna stood up as they both passed by and Sam took a step between them, “Nope, you are not hurting them!” she told both teens.

“We have no intention of hurting them…” Rohanna started and Rehanna finished, ”....for now, but we want his car keys!” she growled as Rohanna fished around in this pocket for a car key, “Where is the key for that Koenigsegg downstairs in the dock!” she demanded.

“I don’t have it!” Manny said still a bit groggy from the knockout dust that was used on him and the others in the room.

“Where are they, the keys? We both saw you in that car when we got here!” Rehanna demanded as she stood up!

“Not my car, it's Summer’s car and she keeps the key in her desk…top drawer!” he yelped as the cops yanked him away down the hallway very aggressively.

Rohanna nodded over to her twin and started to walk out of the breakroom past one of the detectives, who grabbed her arm as she walked past him, “We are not done yet, you are not leaving just yet!” he said sternly.

“Let go of me now or pull back a bloody stump!” she barked in his face.

“You can’t threaten me!” he barked back while making his grip on the teen’s arm even firmer.

“I did not threaten you…I promised you what will happen if you don’t let go of my arm!” she growled back, yanking free of the larger man’s grasp so easily that it surprised him and the detective reached for her arm once again with both hands this time.

“Let her go wherever she wants!” Tom the chef of the NYPD yelled at his man.

Rohanna then yanked her arm free of the man’s grip and walked out of the room, “Sir I still need to question her!” the detective said while Rohanna walked away.

“Then question her sister and it's the same thing…both were there!” Tom barked back at the man, while giving him such a harsh stare that would melt steel and that made the detective back down.

Rohanna made her way into Summer’s office and had to ‘dance’ around all the CSI tech’s gathering evidence and taking photos in or of the room. She slid behind the desk right past a busy CSI tech that was busy bagging and inventorying the desks contents, she stood right next to him while searching over the items he had already bagged.

She spotted the large silver key fob for the car that looked like a paperweight in the shape of a shield or family crest in a line of evidence the tech was still logging on one of their many forms and she picked it up, took it out of the bag and replaced the empty bag to it’s former place.

“If you are done…this is mine now!” The teen grinned as she juggled the large metal key fob, then made sure it was genuinely what she was after by reading its back for company markings and the buttons to activate the fob's many features…open door, trunk, windows up and down ect.

Next to the CSI tech’s shock, the teen grabbed a bag containing Summer’s wallet and took all the cash from it, plus one prepaid credit card…a great way for criminals to buy things they need untraced, that buying with huge amounts of cash would draw unwanted police or IRS attention.

“Hey you can’t take those!’ the tech started and Rohanna only smiled as she left the room and the tech right behind her!

When Rohanna came back to the break room, Rehanna got up, “We are done and repeating what we already said and saying it all again fifty more times is not going to change anything.” she stated flatly.

Right behind Rohanna was the CSI tech, “Hey Sir!” the man yelped as he looked right at the chef, “she took a car key, some cash and a credit card from the missing woman’s desk and wallet!”

“Just call what we took as our reparations for being imprisoned by this place…” Rehanna started growling while rising from her chair and the detectives were still trying to question her.

Rohanna angrily jumped in next, “And Arl you should get your attorneys on seeing that all the cash seized in this place is divided up among all the prisoners…it's the VERY least the cops can do since this place operated right under their very noses for months if not years! Then add the NYPD should not profit from this place or what it did to innocent kids…it's all blood money!”

Rehanna spoke next as she walked to the room’s door, “We are leaving and taking that car…that is all and done!”

Rohanna let her twin pass into the hallway, “Call us WAY later if you need anything else,” and she started to leave too.

“Well I guess we question Missy next on the whole situation?” One detective spoke as he stood up and walked over to the still shocked teen sitting on the couch with Sam and Missy looked towards the pair of twins…anyone could tell that she was scared right now and most likely scarred for life.

OHHH FUCK IF YOU ARE!” Both teens shouted in stereo, “Missy is still in shock from what happened and WE are not going to let you question her right now!” Rehanna yelled alone.

“NOT while we still breath!” Rohanna barked out next and slammed the door on the whole issue to anyone that knew them!

Sam knew she had to act in either case, one keeping the twins from harming anyone and two keeping Missy safe! “Gentleman, there is no way I am letting that happen…I am on their side!”

Arl was next to speak, “Tom act now, before I have to and you know darn well what us Fae do for kids!” he warned and with him, plus two of his own in the room. THEN add the twins, Tom must surely know it was bad to let the detectives try to get anything out of Missy right now!

“Detectives leave the room! We are done for the day and write this all up and I will sign off on it as soon as it hits my desk!” Both men stood up and nodded to their boss, “Yes Chef, it will be on your desk by morning,” and they left the room.

“We are gone and we both need this four hour drive back to school to calm down.” Rehanna said while starting to walk down the hallway.

“Ohh Sam, if they can’t find Missy’s family or they turn out to be…not so nice. Let's not have her in foster care and have her placed instead at our home with Bill and Jineen.” Rohanna winked to the scared girl and she brightened up that she had a place to call home no matter what happened today!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2022 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not angry too much, was she?

Jamie Lee's picture

Wow, guess Summer didn't know the mistake she made by killing Carolyn. But she figured it out in the short moment she had left to live. And in her last moments, she lost a lot of weight and found herself all over her office.

Semantics are important in the twins case, and because they added the prearranged words, weren't lying. Because of those words, the detectives train of thought was directed in another direction, so killing of Summer was never entertained.

A few departments of the police are going to have a lot of questions to answer for not spotting that operation. And hopefully, discover who was on Summer's payroll.

Someone needs to help the twins when they get back to school. They need a wise voice to speak with them to help them reach their centers again. It won't do for one of the many morons at Whateley to pop wise of give them grief, or they might end up in an unexpected situation.

Others have feelings too.