It's a hard life for a bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 4

Printer-friendly version

It's a hard life for a bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 5

This part fills in some of the events that happened in the final Chapter of Beverly Taff's The Feminine Queendom 90
She kindly gave her permission for me to post this.

Then the news came that shocked the nation. The prime minister had been arrested and General Wilson had been shot. This all happened during accusations of treason against Queen Sophia. The nation waited to see how the situation would unfold.

It took days and the news was confusing. This was mostly due to the media being scared of upsetting the feminista government. They were reluctant to let the public know the facts. After a week parliament had been prorogued by royal command. The Queen was effectively governing the country.

The worse of the last governments laws were immediately repealed. Peter felt slightly safer. He had no idea to where this was all leading. In the following weeks things carried on much as they had before. Peter contacted Shadow again. The converted mal he had meet before responded. She told him that she was sure this was the end of the feminsta government. She said when the truth came out the whole house of cards would collapse.

Peter was told that there was a mal servant that worked in the royal household. He saw something happen in the stables. There were mainly stable girls, but they had a stable boy for the heavy lifting and mucking out. The boy was very good looking and fifteen years old. Apparently Princess Victoria was fond of him. One of the royal guards caught them kissing. She kicked the boy to the ground and tasered him. Princess Victoria had complained bitterly and rushed to her mother and they demanded the boy be released.

General Wilson went to see the Queen and her daughter. The servant only heard snatches of the conversation from outside the door. Wilson had told Victoria she should stick to girls. Victoria told her that not all women were lesbians. She said women should be free to choose who they loved. The Queen agreed and asked wasn't it time the law's that restricted men be relaxed. She said they weren't at war with them. Women were in control, they had won. She was unhappy that half her subjects were treated as second class citizens. Perhaps they could relax some of the laws.

The servant said that Wilson told them that sort of talk was dangerous to the security of the nation. She stormed out of the meeting, with total disregard for royal protocol. Later the Queen and Victoria were invited to Downing street to have a meeting with the PM and Wilson to discuss their ideas.

This was intriguing to Peter, but it didn't make any sense until the news about the Queen and her daughter having explosive implants put in their necks was released. It was obvious that the devices were implanted when they visited Downing street. The evil pair had wanted to make sure the head of state didn't spread her "dangerous" ideas.

A year passed; nothing had changed. Men were still treated with contempt by many women. There did seem to be a growing resentment by many women in business that the Australian economy was now one of the strongest in the world. This was all due to a man. A man that would not share his discoveries with the world. The man was originally a UQ citizen, but due to the mistreatment of men, he had found a way to flee the country. Perhaps the way men were treated was wrong?

Charlie himself was incredibly wealthy now, as were all the crews of the asteroid miners. Peter watched avidly as he presented his evidence at General Wilson's trial. UQ did not normally televise trials, unless it was to make examples of men. This was important to the whole country.

If looks could kill Charlie would have been dead the moment he stepped into the courtroom. Wilson clearly hated him with a passion. At one point she screamed that he would pay for what he did. She said she would kill his whole family. Charlie just seemed bored as he looked her in the eyes and said;

"You tried that already, several times. Just face it you aren't much of a soldier, you were only ever a bully."

Charlie had no charge to answer, as he had acted in self defense and saved the Queen and her daughter.

After Charlie's evidence General Wilson face additional charges of piracy. The most damming evidence was sent to the prosecutor on the last day of the trail. The security service had found a video on the PM's phone. When it was played the whole nation was in shock.

The video showed a young man around the age of fifteen in prison uniform. He had been badly beaten, both his eyes were swollen and his lips were cracked. He was pushed out of the back a black prison van next to a cornfield. He struggled to stand. The camera zoomed out as General Wilson kicked him.

"Get up you piece of filth. You're free to go."

The boys broken mouth turned into what may have been a smile.

"Can I really go mam?"

"Yes, before I change my mind"

He started to limp across the field. General Wilson pulled an object from her pocket. It looked like a remote key fob for a car. She held it up to the camera.

"Now zoom in on the boy."

The camera operator did as she asked. The boy had not got far. He was walking with shuffle whimpering in pain. A dull muted explosion could be heard as the boy’s head was half severed from his neck. Blood sprayed as the body collapsed.

Victoria screamed and fell to her knees sobbing. Several members of the jury threw up.

Before the video ended Wilson could be heard laughing, then saying;

"Well that's the field test done PM. Now we know what to expect if that bitch of a Queen gets any stupid ideas."

There was an uproar in court. One woman clambered over tables to reach Wilson. She was calling her a murdering bitch.

When things had calmed the prosecution summed up.

"I am sorry you had to see that, but images are things that stay with us. I know I'll never forget the face of that poor young man for the rest of my life. Remember this is what our leaders, our government represent. I know this is not completely relevant in this trial. Please, I ask you all to ask this of yourselves this. Would you like to be a man in this wonderful country? This United Queendom?"

Most of the court turned to look at the Queen. She was busy comforting her distraught daughter.

There was total silence. The country held it's breath. Many women watching turned away feeling guilt as they considered the question.

"If the answer is no, which I suspect it is. Ask yourself what you can do to change it. Remember all of you who voted for this party, this is what you voted for. Extreme measures against males. Now you have seen what that looks like. "

The jury retired to consider their verdict. The country watching the trail considered it's future and it's recent past. This horrible woman was a product of the feminista regime. Her extreme beliefs got her promoted to a position of power. Is this what they wanted their county to be?

The Queen caught her eye. She saw the Queen nod almost imperceptibly.

The prosecutor knew she had won her case. She also hoped her message while summing up would give her twin boys a brighter future. She loved them so much, and as a good mother, would do anything she could to spare them the life they were destined to lead under feminista rule.

Mel and Peter were crying after watching the trial.

"Oh Peter, I'm so sorry. What have we become?"

"Not your fault mum, just those crazy feministas."

Later she found him watching ballet on the computer. It was from outside the UQ because it was a man and a woman. They danced in perfect harmony with each other. The man lifted the woman over his head and turned, she landed softly and sprang back up.

"That's how it should be mum. The woman's beauty and grace, the man's speed and power. Working together to create something wonderful."

She hugged him, he really was a special boy.

"That's what happened with Charlie mum. He was always clever, but he needed Chloe to support him to be the man he has become. I'd like to marry a woman one day. Do you think that could ever happen."

"Well after today, I think anything may be possible Peter. We will have to see."

more to come

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Spin-off

Nico spin off to the UQ saga!

Yes, I asked a while back if

leeanna19's picture

Yes, I asked a while back if was OK. I loved Bev's story so much. I wanted to write a story from inside the UQ. Feeding off Bev's story for references. I'm the sort of person that hates unfairness.

I'm not trans through necessity. I have a mortgage, job and family. I feel the pull and have to satisfy myself by getting away as often as possible to be Leeanna.

Unfairness is a concept most of the trans people here will be very familiar with. Bev's story held hope for a better world. First for Charlie, then for Australia, then just maybe for the men of the UQ.

That is what I'm trying to get across, hope.

We can all spend to0 much energy on hate. Sam in surgeons lodger would sing this to show what we can all be like
Pink Floyd - Lost for Words

While you are wasting your time on your enemies
Engulfed in a fever of spite
Beyond your tunnel vision, reality fades
Like shadows into the night

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Thanks for the extrapolation of the theme.

Hi Leeanna, thanks for your take on how the situation surrounding Charlie's involvement might affect the societal situation in the UQ.

I note that your story might not yet have reached a conclusion, so I look forward to your take on how things might go forward in the UQ.

Bev

bev_1.jpg

Thanks Beverly, I would be

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Beverly, I would be happy to do that with you permission. I have some ideas.

I find it much easier to write this than Surgeon's Lodger currently. I am worried about being repetitive with that story as it has so few characters.

Keep meaning to ask, why were you changing in the back of your van? (-;

cs7.jpg
Leeanna