A cruel and unusual punishment

Printer-friendly version

This story takes place in a land far, far away with different laws. Please don't tell me what is or is not lawful. This is fantasy after all. Not sex story (so far anyway)

I stood in the dock shaking. What had I done? The end-of-term disco should have been just a fun time for everyone. Someone had spiked the punch. We were all over 18 and could legally drink, but the headmaster decided he didn't want unruly behavior.

My friend Mat told me that Janet was wearing very sexy red knickers. He said they were silky with black lace. He said he saw them when she twirled. He knew I had a "thing" for Janet. Normally, I would have just pictured it in my head, but I was on top of the world. I had got a place at a top university and had 3 months of holiday to look forward to.

The alcohol made me do a silly thing. I waited until she bent over the table to cut herself a slice of cake and lifted her tartan skirt high over her back. It was a sight to behold. Her sexy red knickers were framed beautifully by her stockings and suspender belt. Time stood still for me. She was perfect.

Then the screaming and crying started. I was quickly grabbed by a mob of angry young ladies and escorted to the headmaster's study to await the police.

In our small town justice is swift. The council debated if I should be handed over to the courts in the city or if they could keep it a purely local affair. Janet and her parents were consulted and due to my spotless record and charitable works, they decided to keep my trial a town affair.

The JP, the severe-looking Justice Mary Dubois summed up.

"As you are over 18, the act you carried out warrants an adult punishment. You could be looking at 5 to 7 years in prison."

There was a collective gasp and an "Oh no John!" from my mum.

"However. Due to your good standing and the character witnesses who spoke on your behalf, we have decided on an alternative punishment."

I let out my breath. I had felt it freeze in my chest when she said 7 years. My dreams of a good job and prospects would have finished there and then.

"I have discussed this with the victim and her parents and we have come up with a creative solution that satisfies her need for justice..

In the past, we put petty criminals in the stocks for a day or two for the townspeople to ridicule. Shame is a powerful tool. Janet felt shame when you exposed her to her classmates. She wants you to know how that feels.

So, young man. do you agree to the punishment we have decided, or do you want this to go to the city's justice system.?"

I looked at my mother she was nodding vigorously. It was a no brianer. I could handle a bit of shame.

"Yes, your honor."

"When I was a young girl there was a punishment for naughty males called petticoat punishment. This involves forcing them to dress in female clothing. Its intention is to humiliate the 'subject' as a form of punishment.

This court declares that you John Buckingham, will dress as a woman, act as a woman, and work as a woman until the day before you start university.

Furthermore, you will report to Janet's mother Audry Williams, every day to work as an unpaid servant between the hours of 9 AM to 9 PM. "

A roar of laughter went up in court. I was gobsmacked. What could I do? I just had to suffer this for 3 months then put it all behind me.

"As your mother is smaller than you, I would ask the women of the village to donate any clothing they think may fit our new young lady.

You John. have had a lucky escape. I will be checking that you stick strictly to your punishment. Otherwise, I will send you to the city for a more severe punishment.

The sentence is to begin on Monday at 9 AM. Be ready and dressed at Mrs Williams's house. You have the weekend to prepare. "

Janet smirked at me, Her mother looked like a lioness closing in for the kill. She came over as the court slowly emptied.

"You are going to pay for what you did. I'll have you cleaning and scrubbing until you are dead on your pretty little feet."

She stalked away holding her daughter's hand.

At home, my mother made me some hot sweet tea to help with my shock.

"It could have been a lot worse son. You could have been sent to prison."

"But mum, the whole town will laugh at me."

"In 3 months you will be in digs at university. No one there will know."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

There was a knock on the door. I listened as Mum answered. It was our neighbor's daughter Sally. She was 20. I had a crush on her.

"I have just brought some of my old clothes. A few dresses and tops. There is also a nighty, a couple of bras and some knickers. I have some shoes too. If they don't fit throw them away."

Sally was just the start. The knocks on the door kept coming. I heard comments like.

"I'm sure he will love wearing these. They are so soft and sexy. My husband used to love me wearing them. "

By the end of the day, I had enough female clothes to fill a charity shop. I was shocked by the amount of underwear. None of it was plain. I think the women got off on the idea I would have to wear their frilly undies.

The JP had made it clear to my mother what was required. I was to be fully shaved, wear makeup, and wear only unmistakenly female clothes. No leggings or trousers.

I spent a miserable weekend while smirking and giggling women, delivered my wardrobe for the coming months.

Sunday morning, Mum ran me a bath filled with scented water and showed me how to shave my sparse body hair. After I dressed in male clothes for the last time. I looked in the spare bedroom.

The room was full of women's clothes. Skirts of all lengths, dresses of all the colours of the rainbow. I opened the drawers. There were sweaters, blouses and soft cotton shirts. The top two drawers contained bras, and knickers of many different shapes and sizes. I held some of them up. Most were soft and silky. Nearly all had frills and lace around the legs and top.

There were other items. Lacy belts with straps hanging down. I recognised these were suspender belts, just like Janet wore the night of the disco. The corner of the room had several pairs of high heels and boots. I stepped into a black pair and wobbled across the room. I was sure I would break my ankle if I wore these.

My heart sank at the thought that I would be doing 12 hours a day of hard labor for Audry Williams wearing these clothes. This was a nightmare. It was due to start tomorrow.

I just wanted to run. How could I go through with this? It seemed like half the women in the town were relishing the thought of me wearing their clothes.

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A somewhat expected punishment……

D. Eden's picture

However, working every day as an unpaid servant is a bit much - 84 hours per week would definitely be seen as cruel and inhumane. Surely he would get days off?

Plus, if you spend 12 hours per day cleaning, you would eventually run out of things to clean!

Is this intended as a one off? Or perhaps the first chapter of a series?

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Thanks. I have part 2 in my

leeanna19's picture

Thanks. I have part 2 in my head. Back In the 80's there were dodgy phone lines with crossdressing facts on them. I innocently rang some of them trying to find out why I needed to do what I did. Most of them were just Fantasy. Some were factual, with incidences of forced crossdressing. Something like this was meant to have happened in a small town in the USA. I never found anything like it online.

There were 2 young men that were forced to dress and walk up and down a street where they were drunk and throwing things at passing cars.

It has had some nice comments on Fictionmania and it has been up only a few hours. You know me, I may sex it up in later chapters.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna