A bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 6

Printer-friendly version

A bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 5

This story is set after the events that happened in the final Chapter of Beverly Taff's The Feminine Queendom 90
She kindly gave her permission for me to post this.

The election is less than a year away. The Queen must find a leader for a new party to oppose the existing Feminista parties. If not all her work will be undone.

The Queen was at her wit's end trying to come up with someone suitable to lead the new party. Victoria could see her distress and asked her what was wrong.

"Well Vicky, I need to find a woman of good standing, mature and sympathetic to start this new party. If I don't we will have the two usual parties in the running and the one that gets elected undoes all the progress we have made."

"No we’re not going back to that. Look what they did to that poor boy. That's my fault mum. If I hadn't kissed him, if only.."

"Vicky you didn't kill him, it was that horrible woman. His death has helped get some of the reforms through. Men have the right to vote because of him. Help me make that sacrifice worthwhile."

Victoria dried her eyes.

"I went to school last year with a girl named Debbie. Her mother is from an old military family. He mother is Emily Proudfoot."

"Oh yes I remember her from a garden party. She looked awfully bored. A retired General isn't she?"

"Yes she runs the family business Proudfoot farms. Well Debbie told me her father was living at home with her and her mother. It was a secret, he worked as a butler."

"A butler? That's unusual.

"Yes people think she's a little quirky, but he's Debbie's father, so I think you'll find her sympathetic to the men."

"Great Vicky, I'll see if I can see her today."

After a few calls the Queen was driving towards the five hundred year old stately home in Hertfordshire. She told her driver to wait in the car. This was a no nonsense practical visit. No time for pomp.

A butler showed her up to Emily's office. I wonder, thought the Queen, is that him?

As she walked into the large wood paneled office she said.

"Please no formality, lady Proudfoot, just call me ma'am or Sophie. This is a business meeting."

"Well good, please call me Em. I hate all that nonsense."

Lady Proudfoot was stout woman with short curly hair. She was in her fifties, and had a warm smile.

As the Queen sat, Em turned to the butler.

"Tea if you don't mind please Johnny."

"Certainly Em. What about the driver?"

"Oh Johnny, you're so thoughtful. Go and see to her."

The Queen smiled.

"So that's just your butler then?"

"Well a few weeks ago I would have said yes, but thanks to you I can say he's my man. I plan on marrying him."

"The MR bill will be passed today. It has taken a lot of convincing, but it will go through. I told them it's change or be left behind. Most of the Ladies didn't realize that the country is on the verge of bankruptcy. That's where feminista politics get you. Most of our trade is with other feminist countries. We do buy from China and India, but as a last resort. The past governments hated using patriarchal countries."

"My god , how did they hush that up?"

"They we very devious. They promoted on belief not ability. Now for the reason I'm here. I want your honest opinion on men."

"Ha! Straight to the point. My family is an old military family. We go back to Waterloo. I know the value of good men. My son's are supervisors on my largest farms. They run them in all but name. Now you are changing things, I may well be able to let them now. Before you ask Johnny is their father. Nothing like a nice big man to keep you warm at night eh?"

She said the last part as Johnny set down the tray on the desk. He winked at Em, and made to leave the room.

"Wait Johnny the Queen has a bill going through parliament today. She'll tell you what's in it. You are an interested party after all."

This caught the Queen by surprise, but she wrote most of it so it was no problem to remember it.

"Well Johnny the Men Rights Bill or MR Bill will give you all the rights that women have. You are entitled the same pay the same access to medical services, paid holidays, sick pay everything. A women's word will no longer be taken above a man's in a court of law. Castrations are now illegal. Boys will receive the same education as girls'. Men are now truly equal to women."

"That all seem very nice ma'am, but most men have only had a rudimental education. We will always be in lower paid jobs than women. Men will never be in the top jobs. It will be like being in a race, with the competition starting half way to the finish line."

"Yes Johnny, I know it will take a generation or more before we get true equality, but you must admit it's a huge step forward."

"Yes ma'am. What about marriage."

She was grinning as she answered.

"That too will be an equal partnership, your wife won't own you. Why are you thinking of getting married."

"Well Em, what do you think? Make it official."

"Love to Johnny, we'll sort it out later. I suppose you want me to head up this new party for you then ma'am?"

"You knew then?"

"Well of course she knew ma'am, no flies on Em."

"No, I can see that. Do you think you can do it."

"If I may ma'am, Em has the most successful farming business in the country because she treats her employees well. Most farm work is carried out by men and supervised by women. She has a nose for bad un's , she sniffs out all the bulling feministas. All the men love her. When they are sick, they are taken care of. She even makes sure the retired ones have somewhere to live. She is a shining example of a good human being. I would be proud to be owned by her."

"Oh Johnny, you're making me blush. I read family history ma'am. The lesson I took, is you look after your men and they will never let you down."

"A very rare sentiment in this counrty, I must say Em." said the Queen.

"How do you fancy a job as deputy then Johnny, It will mean telling ladies what to do. You up to it?"

"Can't wait Em. It will be fun. I'll be very polite though."

The Queen discussed the way forward. Em had a huge task in front of her. She had to find candidates to stand in each borough that she could trust to stick to the reforms. The MR bill was fine, but getting ingrained prejudice against men to change would take years.

Now the United Queendom had the beginning of a new political party that stood for equality. The UCEP was as good a name as any.The United Country Equality Party.. It had only take four years. She hoped Charlie would be happy. She had made so many promises about prosperity that hung on one man providing his special brand of science.

There was so much to do. The police were her next concern. They had been told to stop tasering men unless they were attacked, so suddenly there seemed to be a huge increase in attacks on the police. She knew there was core of sadistic mysandrists that joined the police so they could make men's life a misery. How could she sort that out? She had less than a year until the election. After that she would be powerless.

Still she had a strong friendly woman as the leader of the UCEP. Perhaps if they interviewed some of her workers it would encourage the men to get out and vote.

up
67 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmmm!

How to put the brakes on the Police?
I’ll be interested to see how you manage that little hot potato!
Stay safe

Keep going.

This is fascinating. It's really refreshing to see how a different mind can take an idea and run with it a different way.
Well done Leeanna.Thanks,
Bev.

bev_1.jpg

Thanks Beverly. I can see you

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Beverly. I can see you started Bab's New Year's Resolution back up. I'll have to read that from the beginning now.

What I think will be difficult in the UQ, is that some women will see men having improved rights as their's being lessened. Often notice that in real life. Attitudes to men will be slow to change.

From the last story where I wrote "So please get rid of the idea that all women are saints and all men are monsters. " That poor boy that was killed by his stepmother and father had me sobbing as I saw the report. It shows that women, even mothers are capable of vile sickening acts.

How these peoples minds work is a mystery to me. I hope the pair of them stay locked up forever.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Lack of formal Education

BarbieLee's picture

Some of the greatest advancements in human history came from the less formally educated. Those who are taught in a strict manner are also taught there are limits and impossible is a catch phrase. Whatever it is it wasn't taught in class so it's impossible. Charley didn't understand what he was doing was impossible so he did it anyway.
The men of UQ may not have formal training but stupid isn't the issue. In my life some of the dumbest people I met were highly intelligent but couldn't think outside of what they had been taught. Common Sense isn't that common, really. Thinking men are dumb beasts is a product of that kind of evolutionary teaching of the feminists of the UQ. The queen is right though as the brain washing that has been going on in the UQ has to be reversed beginning at the top down.
Hugs Leeanna
Barb
Life is meant to be lived, not worn until it's worn out.
PS: I heard this story when I was around eight or nine. It's been lost as to who when and where over time but the story is true. A truck was stuck but it was a man who came upon the scene who explained the solution. https://philipchircop.wordpress.com/2012/08/08/let-some-air-...

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Amen to that Barbie. I went

leeanna19's picture

Amen to that Barbie. I went to school with someone who aced his exams, but had no common sense. He just had a good memory. he could not apply what he learned though. He had a probelm with his bike, myslef and a friend solved it in seconds. he had been starin at it for ten minutes. Simple mechanics.
The police in this country started taking on recruits with degrees, not working out too well most of them leave when faced with real work. It's seens trendy to go to Uni for the "life-style". Not saying all students are the same, but I've met a few that just see it as a way to put off a proper job. There are many that work hard to support themselves though.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna