A bright boy in the Feminine Queendom Part 8

Printer-friendly version

This story is set after the events that happened in the final Chapter of Beverly Taff's The Feminine Queendom 90
She kindly gave her permission for me to post this.

The election is less than a year away. The Queen has found a leader for a new party to oppose the existing Feminista parties. The probelm now is the police force. Being riddled with hard core feminists they may oppose any changes she makes.

Victoria had to stand in for her mother for many Royal engagements. Her mother was busy trying to turn around the attitudes of the country. She was walking through a crowd held back by barriers to open a new drug treatment center in Highbury. She was happy to see the faces of a few men in the crowd.

She noticed one handsome looking boy waving furiously at her. She smiled at him and stopped. She was sure he said;

"Message from Charlie."

She walked over to him and he trust some flowers into her hands. Her police guard drew her Taser.

"Don't you dare!"

She leant forward so she could hear him.

"There is a message in there for the Queen, tell it's from bright boy."

She kissed him on the cheek, which raised a cheer from the younger members of the crowd as well as the men. The older women seem to be either disgusted or confused.

She carried the flowers into the center and quickly retrieved the note. This was the third drug treatment center she had opened this year. It was built for women.

While men were not discouraged from taking softer drugs like marijuana. It kept them docile. The harder drugs were out of their reach. The problem was the suppliers knew there were richer pickings among the women. Recently there was a large increase of deaths of women using crack and heroin.

This was one thing the feminista's couldn't pin on the men. Women run the gangs that smuggled it into the country and fenced it. Men couldn't afford to buy it.

When Victoria arrived home she showed the note to her mother while they were alone. Sophie read it

Sophie, we do not acknowledge you as our Queen. That title has to be earned. However, you have impressed us with your reforms. Our group fights for the rights of men. We demand true equality. To this end we offer you our resources.

We could not email you this message as we have detected your computer is compromised. You are probably under surveillance, so be careful.

We will provide you with a phone that cannot be monitored or tracked. You need to send someone to pick it up from our contact in Hertfordshire.

Victoria offered to pick it up. She sometimes left the palace disguised. The guard assumed she was just shopping incognito; like she had done many times before. She left and got a taxi to the location. It was a quite country road surrounded by fields. She saw a young man on a bike and asked the taxi driver to come back in ten minutes.

The taxi drive shook her head and said;

"I don't think I should leave you here with a man miss. Might not be safe."

"Do you really believe all men are bad. Have you seen the television lately?"

"Yes young miss. Frankly I've always fancied being with a man myself, but my friends wouldn't let me live it down. What I mean is, he's a good looking young chap and it's not the place to be getting up to stuff."

Victoria laughed.

"It's OK, I'm not about to tear his clothes off."

"Don't get cheeky miss, I'm only trying to help. Alright I'll be back in ten."

She pulled away and left Victoria alone with the boy.

"Hello do you have something for...It's you! From the opening of the treatment center."

"Yes. Thank you for stopping that woman from tasering me."

She examined him more closely than she had before. He was nearly six feet tall, with short wavy brown hair. She loved his deep blue eyes. He had an open, innocent looking face.

"What's your name?"

"Shadow told me I shouldn't give you any details, but I just have a feeling I can trust you. Just my first name anyway. I'm Peter. What do I call you? Your highness?"

She noticed his cheeks dimpled when he laughed.

"My friends call me Vicky. I hope we can be friends. I really want to help the boys and men of this country."

"I saw what happened to you a few years back. That Charlie is brilliant isn't he. Space ships, rescues a regular old school hero. You never hear about heroes in this country. Men are just untrustworthy beasts of burden."

Victoria saw his bitterness and anger. It must be horrible to know you had no future at his age. She hugged him. Peter had never been hugged by anyone but his mother. It felt good. He returned the hug. They parted.

"That's what I want to help put right. I used to ask my mother why women were better than men. She told me they weren’t, but I mustn't tell anyone. She showed me old books of King's and Queen's from the past. Some were brave and strong, some were horrible. They were just people."

"I've read history. Men never used to value women's intelligence. They lost so much doing that. Later, they were more or less equal. Then the women here and other places took control. Worse still they forced men into a worse position than they had been in a hundred years before. It was revenge on men that had never committed a crime. It was like punishing a grandchild for their grandparent’s crimes."

"It seemed that way to me too, but with my mum and your friends, Peter, we can start putting that right."

"I hope so Vicky. I don't want to end up in a rookery or a work camp. I've seen what some of the other countries have. Women and men living together, raising a family with love."

She saw his eyes glaze slightly. It was a daydream. A lovely one she thought.

"So what do you have to give me?"

"Sorry, here’s the phone. It's untraceable and completely private. Your mother will be contacted and sent data via it. Shadow have some dirt on the police. They have full access to all communications in the UQ. They know who the feminista party members are, and all their dirty secrets."

"That will be invaluable. Thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank Shadow."

"Why are they called that?"

"It's funny. Some of them are feminized men. The one that started the organization did not want to be feminized. He never had laser treatment for his beard growth and has stopped taking hormones. He shaves, but not too often. He sometimes has a five O'clock shadow. I suspect that some of the best hackers are mals."

"Why would you think that Peter?"

"What I learned from history. Eunuchs had great power in the roman and Chinese empires. The ones converted by the feministas were the brightest boys. As eunuchs they don't have many of the distractions that normal men and women would. Their work becomes their life."

"My mother has stopped that now. It can't happen again."

"Yes, but only if the feminazi's don't win the election. You know most men are scared to vote don't you? There are only half that have registered to vote.anyway What doesn't help is there are fewer men than women. Selective abortions took care of that."

"Yes, it's horrible. Some women just didn't want boys, and some knew that a boy wouldn't have a good life."

The taxi returned and blew its horn. Victoria kissed Peter on the cheek and jump back into the taxi. She waved as it drove off.

Peter had an odd feeling. He felt sad she had gone. He wanted to see more of her. He shook his head and dismissed the thought. She was a princess; he was a dustman.

A few days later Em and the Queen were sitting in Em's office going over the data they had been sent. Liz Pennyworth had joined them.

"Oh my Em, there is so much corruption in our police force and army. Many of the women are just using their positions as cash cows."

"When Em and I were in the army, that horrid little woman Wilson, went from a private to general in two years. That's no way to run an army. You need experience. We saw it too many times. Party members promoted due to political opinion, not ability. The more extreme the better."

"Thanks Liz. What do you suggest we do?"

"We out them all for corruption. We show the country how corrupt the feminista regime was. Tell everyone we are nearly bankrupt and put all the blame where it lies."

"Won't that leave the police severely short of officers?"

"Most of the corruption is high up. If I take over as Police Commissioner, I'll instigate a recruitment drive to include men."

"Well Liz, that should certainly shake things up. What do you think Em?"

"Oh wonderful. It will take the police out of feminista hands. As an added bonus we'll get to see some fit young men in uniform."

"The Queen and Liz suppressed giggles.

"There is a twelve-week basic training course, but we can make it intensive and reduce it to five or six weeks. There should be a new batch of male and female officers out on the streets in three months."

"That should be enough time ensure the feministas can't use them to threaten the public. Liz,Em, lets get to it."

The election was now six months away.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Promising

Glenda98's picture

Looks like a promising addition to the story, I hope there will be more.

Glenda Ericsson

Thanks Glenda, got a few more

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Glenda, got a few more episodes to go. I'm trying not to involve Bev's main characters in case she wants to carry on at t later date. That's why I'm introducing new ones.

Message from Charlie , was just to get Victoria's attention.

Leeanna

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

Entrenched Corruption

BarbieLee's picture

At the top they have made all the laws, installed all the law makers, and all the law givers. What every student of history understands is once all the bad seed is allowed to hold all the top positions the only way to dislodge them is a revolution. Australia was fortunate it hadn't reached that level yet. Even if one hasn't read history then think of the old westerns. Bad judge bad sheriff means there is no higher authority and they do what they want without repercussions.
I'm dying to see how Leeanna manages to pull the rabbit out of the hat in the tale.
Hugs Leeanna
Barb
Life is a gift, treasure it.

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Thanks Barb, you just made it

leeanna19's picture

Thanks Barb, you just made it a whole lot harder LOL The men have equal rights, but they are reluctant to exercise them. Ingrained fear of a generation of mistreatment is hard to overcome.
They need a figurehead.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna