Let the Music Play Chp. 4

Printer-friendly version

Lindsey listens to the other people around her, as they practiced a new song. Her lips were starting to get sore from playing her saxophone.

“Stop!” The orchestrate director looks at several people.

“Robert, I want you to play the third score again.” Director Barlowe looks over towards Robert.

Robert starts playing the piece that director Barlowe wanted him to play. He gets halfway through the piece.

“Stop.” Director Barlowe couldn’t believe how flat sounding the notes were.

Robert stops playing and looks towards director Barlowe. He wonders how he messed it up this time.

“Robert, your playing is flat sounding. There’s no emotion in what you are playing. You need to inject some feeling into what you are playing. I want you to listen to Clair and how she plays that piece.” Director Barlowe looks at Clair, who was sitting next to Robert.

Clair starts playing the piece that Robert has been playing. It sounded different from how he played that piece. You could tell there were
feelings in the notes.

Lindsey listens as Clair plays the same piece Robert did. She could hear the difference between the two people. She sits and watches as director Barlowe continues to point out different students, who weren’t playing too good. She feels her bladder urging her to release.

She finally starts peeing into the diaper she wore to practice. She had no choice in the matter. Her bladder wasn’t what it used to be. She knew the practice was going to be long and wore one of her diapers under the dress she had on.

The next hour or so, she plays the music they were practicing. When practice is over, she rushes to the women’s bathroom and changes. She hated the clammy feeling of the wet diaper against her skin. She cleans herself and slips on a pair of panties she brought with her.

Once she was done changing and washing her hands. She heads out of the bathroom and goes looking for Kaja. She was her ride home.

As she is looking for her, she spots Robert talking with a few people. She walks over towards him “how are you feeling?”

“Like a fool. Director Barlowe made me feel like a fool in there.” Robert hated being called out like he was.

“He wasn’t doing it on purpose, Robert. You can’t just play a piece of music without putting some emotion into it. It makes you sound like a tape recording or something.”

“Now you starting to sound like Barlowe.” Robert looks at Lindsey.

“Look, I write music and play in a band. The music I write comes from the heart and touches something in people. Here, listen and tell me what you like.”

Lindsey starts singing. She sings one song first without putting any emotion into it. When she is done with that song, she sings a different one
and puts the proper emotions into it. She watches Robert observe his reaction.

When she gets to the end of the song, she notices that he was touched by what she sang. A smile appears on her face “see what I mean? So, when you play your instrument, you need to put emotions into it.”

“I see what you mean. Thanks, Lindsey.” Robert had to admit she was right.

“You’re welcome, Robert. I’ll see you tomorrow in class.” Lindsey spotted Kaja walking towards her.

Lindsey picks her saxophone case and backpack up and starts walking towards Kaja. She was glad that Kaja had shown up.

“So, how was practice?” Kaja had heard Lindsey singing and followed her voice.

“It was too long. My bladder decided to release itself, halfway through practice.”

A concerned look appears on Kaja’s face “you were wearing a diaper, I hope?”

“Yes. The last thing I would need is to be embarrassed.” Lindsey follows Kaja back to her car.

As they are driving towards the nearest Kentucky Fried Chicken “Terry called and said we have a gig in two weeks.”

“Oh? Where is it at?” Lindsey turns to look at Kaja.

“A new restaurant that just opened. It has a steampunk theme to it.”

“Do that want us to play our music or a selection of their own?” Lindsey knew some of their clients had music they wanted them to play.

“Our own song set. You might want to get with Terry and pick out what songs you guys should play.”

“I will.” Lindsey watches as Kaja pulls into the drive-thru for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

She lets Kaja order for her. She knew Kaja knew what she liked and didn’t like by now. She also listens as Kaja places an order for Tessa as well.

Once they have paid for their order. Kaja drives them home. As they walk into the house “food delivery.”

“Thank goodness. What took you guys so long?” Tessa comes walking into the kitchen.

She had on her favorite lounge around the house clothes on. Her big breasts were bouncing up and down as she walked. The estrogen she was on, was different then the stuff Lindsey herself was on. She tried talking her doctor into putting her on it, but it didn’t react well to her body chemistry. So, she was back on her old stuff.

“It’s Kaja’s fault. She was late picking me up.” Lindsey smiles at Kaja.

Kaja just shakes her head as she lays everything out for dinner.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Lindsay

Samantha Heart's picture

I hope her bladder gets stronger. It may not but I hope. Sometimes it takes a different perspective to get to people. The Director was pointing out to Robert what he was doing wrong, but I don't think he understood what was being told to him, until Lindsay put it in proper perspective for him by singing flat no emotion, then doing the same song with the PROPER emotions in it. Diffrence was night & day & THATS what it took for him to realize what he had been told.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Making real music isn't easy

Jamie Lee's picture

Many can play an instrument but not all can make music. As Lindsey showed Robert, just playing an instrument isn't enough. The player has to learn how to play with feeling, emotion.

Others have feelings too.