Let the Music Play Chp. 17

Printer-friendly version

“All we want to do is make sweet love to you.”

Lindsey watches as the girls stood before the crowd in their costumes singing to the crowd. They were getting paid to perform for the next few days for the grand opening of the Jazz music store. Kaja had arranged for the performance with the owners. They were giving away from hot dogs and Bratwurst.

Lindsey spots Kaja and walks over to her. She has been getting a lot of gigs for the girls lately and doing a lot of studio filming to post videos of their songs on YouTube.

“Are you proud of the girls?”

“You bet. You did a good job putting them together. I found out what they want to do.” Kaja learned what the girls were working towards.

“What’s that?” Lindsey was curious.

“They want to perform on America Got Talent.” Kaja had found out from talking with the girls.

“They keep doing what they are doing, they will do good.” Lindsey listens to the girls as they start their next song.

“I think so. They are going to need their parent's permission to perform. If they go, do you want to go with them?” Kaja looks at Lindsey.

The past few weeks, Lindsey has been busy with the new choir and she knew their first performance was coming up. She wouldn’t mind going with the Paper Dolls if they do go.

“Yes, I wouldn’t mind going with them.”

“I know they would like for you to come.” Kaja knew the girls missed Lindsey and so did their parents as well.

The rest of the afternoon Lindsey and Kaja help out serving hot dogs and Bratwurst. Kaja was enjoying being the Paper Dolls manager. She managed to get a few more gigs for them.

After everything was done, Lindsey helps the band load their equipment. As she is helping them, she could tell that the girls were tired from playing all afternoon. Lindsey knew how they felt from some of their past performances.

“It will get easier, girls.” Lindsey climbs into the SUV they came in.

“I feel like I have been working out all day long.” Brandi was soaking in sweat from all the drum playing she did. Her arms were heavy and she went through a lot of drums sticks.

She leans back against the backseat with her eyes close. Hiedi leans her head on Brandi’s shoulder and closes her eyes. She was tired as well. The bass guitar Lindsey bought for her started getting heavy after a while. She loved her new bass, but after today. She doesn’t want to play it for a few days.

Molly and Vicky were leaning against each other as well. They were tired as well and all they wanted to do was get home and soak in some nice cold water. The rest of the girls were slowly falling asleep as Kaja drove them home.

Lindsey glances at the girls and a smile appear on her face. Most of them were around her age or close to it.

“I think the girls are now realizing what it means to be in this business.” Lindsey knew if the girls were going to stay as a band, they’ll need to get used to it.

Kaja drops the girls and the trailer off at Hiedi and Diana’s place. The girl's parents didn’t mind the other girls staying. Also, four of the girls were related to each other.

“Let’s go home.”

“I agree.” Lindsey covers up a yawn as Kaja drove.

The drive back to their place didn’t take long. Kaja pulls into the driveway and notices that Lisa’s scooter was parked next to Maxine’s SUV.

“I wonder what Lisa is doing here?” As soon as Kaja parks, Lindsey exists from the SUV.

“Let’s find out.” Kaja walks side-by-side with Lindsey towards their place.

When they enter the house, they spot Tessa, Lisa, Maxine, and a few other people they know having a little party. There was music playing from a makeshift band that had set up.

“It looks like you guys are having a party.” Kaja spotted Maxine when they walked in.

“Just a small one. Everyone is done with their final exams and we thought we would party some.”

“Well, let’s keep the party going.” Lisa grabs a few drinks and hands them to Lindsey and Kaja.

“So, much for a quiet night of relaxation.” Lindsey was hoping to relax some.

She takes a sip of her drink. It was a sweet fruity drink. Lindsey takes a couple more sips of it.

The party continues well into the night. Kaja notices Lindsey acting kind of strange after drinking at least four of the fruity drinks. A smile appears on her face, as she takes Lindsey upstairs to their bedroom and prepares her for bed.

Lindsey didn’t want Kaja to leave her. She wraps her arms around Kaja and starts kissing her.

“You’re drunk.” Kaja returns the kiss.

“I’m not drunk.” Lindsey was slurring her words.

“Yes, you are, sweetie.” Kaja looks down at Lindsey as she laid in bed.

Lindsey didn’t want to let go of Kaja. She tries to pull her down to her again to kiss her.

“Lindsey, let me go and get some sleep.” Kaja manages to free herself.

Kaja tucks Lindsey into bed and places a kiss on her forehead. She should have kept a closer eye on Lindsey when she kept getting a new drink. She walks out of their bedroom and heads downstairs to help clean up.

“How is Lindsey?” Tessa saw how drunk Lindsey got.

“She’s going to be feeling it in the morning. Who’s bright idea was it to spike the drinks?” Kaja was a little piss about Lindsey getting drunk.

“I don’t know.” Lisa had stayed behind to help out. Plus, she was a little tipsy as well.

“Well, we need to be more careful. Lindsey and you, Lisa are minors. Which means we need to be careful about who we invite to parties here.”
Kaja didn’t want what happened to Lindsey, to happen to Lisa either.

Kaja, Tessa, Maxine, call it quits after a few hours of cleaning. They find Lisa passed out on the sofa. Maxine covers her up with a blanket and heads towards Tessa’s bedroom.

When Kaja goes back to her and Lindsey’s bedroom. She finds Lindsey sound asleep and snoring. She gets undressed and gets into bed.

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kaja is correct

Samantha Heart's picture

With 2 minors in the house THEY NEED to be careful who they invite over for parties. Other than that sounds like Lindsay did a good job with the paper dolls.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.