Let the Music Play Chp. 9

Printer-friendly version

Lindsey snuggles closer against Kaja’s body. She had her head resting on Kaja’s left shoulder. On the other side of Kaja’s sleeping form was Lisa. She was lying next to Kaja with Kaja’s nipple in her mouth. She was dressed as a little girl with knee-high pink socks with lace at the top of the sock and a pink lacey nightgown, that looks like it should be on a young girl. She also was holding a light brown color bear that was wearing a light blue t-shirt with writing on it.

The writing said, “Lisa, I love you beary much. Love Momma Alicia.”

The three of them were the only ones in the hotel room they were sharing with Tessa and Maxine. Their bags were in the room, but Tessa and Maxine weren’t. Kaja wakeup and notices her right nipple was inside Lisa’s mouth. She carefully removes her sore nipple from Lisa’s mouth.

She strokes Lisa’s cheek softly and looks at her. Lisa had asked her and Lindsey if she could sleep with them last night. She explained to them that she was so used to sleeping with her adopted parents. That she didn’t feel comfortable sleeping by herself.

Kaja did like the fact that Lisa’s breasts were about the same size as her own. She glances over towards Lindsey to see how she was doing and notices she was still asleep. Kaja slowly extracts herself from between Lindsey and Lisa. She heads towards the bathroom to clean her nipple and pee.

Kaja sits on the toilet peeing. She saw the scars on Lisa’s chest, under her breasts where she had her breasts enhanced. Once Kaja is done peeing and cleaning her nipple. She heads back into the room and notices Lisa had changed how she was sleeping.

She looks over at Lindsey and saw she was still asleep. She knew Lindsey’s headache had dull some after taking some Advil, but this was the third time Lindsey has had these headaches. There was Urgent care just down the street from where they were staying.

Kaja pulls out her laptop, after getting dress. She looks up Urgent Care to set up an appointment for Lindsey. She spots they have a two o’clock slot available today. Kaja glances at the time and notices it was only nine in the morning. So, they had time to get ready and get some brunch.

Kaja goes ahead and makes the appointment for Lindsey. Once she is done making the appointment, she checks her email and answers some of it. She spends a while answering emails and paying bills.

Lisa slowly wakeup and notices Kaja already awake and dress. She gets up out of bed and walks over to Kaja and places a kiss on her cheek “thank you for letting me sleep with you and Lindsey and sorry for suckling on you.”

“It’s alright, Lisa. Lisa, if you don’t mind me asking. Why did you have your breasts increased?” Kaja knew Lisa wasn’t much older than Lindsey.

“I didn’t. My birth mother did it to me when I was just twelve years old. My birth mother had a plastic surgeon that was her john and in
exchange for performing breast enhancement to me. He got to take my virginity. I was the only twelve-year-old with a triple DDD chest.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. So, why do you dress like a little girl at night?” Kaja was curious about that.

“Because I like it and Alicia, and her husband treats me like their little girl. They lost their daughter to cancer when she was very young. So,
I’ve become their little girl. I have a question for you. Why does Lindsey wear a diaper under her clothes/costume?” Lisa had noticed the diapers in Lindsey’s carry-on.

“A few years ago, she was attacked by some burglary’s and one of them stabbed her, damaging her bladder. So, she has bladder problems now because of it.”

“That just sucks.” Lisa would hate to have to wear a diaper.

“It's more of an inconvenient at times.” Lindsey had woken up and heard Kaja and Lisa talking about her little bladder problem.

She walks over to Kaja and sits on her lap. Lindsey looks at Lisa “what she didn’t admit to you, is she likes to pretend she is my mother and change me.”

“Because you are so cute when you’re wearing them.” Kaja places a kiss on Lindsey’s cheek.

“How long have you two been a couple?” Lisa saw how Kaja looked at Lindsey.

“At least four years now.” Kaja figures that have been how long she, Lindsey, and Ian had been a threesome before he left them.

“Wow, that’s a long time.” Lisa was impressed.

“Yeah. Why don’t the two of you go and take a shower? Lindsey, I made a doctor's appointment for you today.” Kaja looks at Lindsey.

“But we're nowhere near my doctor’s office.” Lindsey wonders why Kaja made an appointment for her.

“There’s Urgent care near us. So, go and take your shower.” Kaja pops Lindsey on her butt.

“Ouch!” Lindsey stands up and rubs the spot.

Lisa just smirks as she grabs Lindsey’s hand “come on, you can shower with me. It will save time and it will be quick.”

Lindsey looks towards Kaja to see if she was okay with it.

Kaja nods her head yes to Lindsey’s unspoken question. She wasn’t jealous that Lisa was inviting Lindsey to shower with her.

“Let’s go.” Lindsey follows Lisa into the bathroom.

While Lindsey is in the shower with Lisa, Kaja looks through Lindsey’s clothes and pick out something simple for Lindsey to wear to the Urgent Care.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think Lisa has a thing for Lindsay

Samantha Heart's picture

And Kaja at the same time. The headaches could be a significant something more serious. I hope not, but

Love Samantha Renée Heart.