He shouldn't have teased his sister chapter 3

Printer-friendly version


He Shouldn't have teased his Sister

By Jasmine Monica

Chapter 3
Veronica is trying to make her way in life after being unjustly transformed after a cruel plot by her sister.


Chapter 3

Veronica was almost happy now. She has lived with her adopted mother, Sarafine for two weeks now. It had been an enjoyable and bonding experience. She had felt loved as she never felt before. Sarafine actually cared for her and took the time to learn about her daughter, find out what she liked and didn't like. Sarafine spent time with Veronica and made sure she was safe. These were things that Veronica was very unaccustomed too. Her parents seemed to care less about her.

There was one thing that Veronica didn't consider when she demanded to be adopted by Sarafina after her transformation and wrongful punishment. That one thing she forgot to consider was Crystal's feelings in this.

Crystal had been the girl that Veronica had assaulted when she used to be a boy. The boy had violently raped her one night. Richard was under an evil spell, and he was unable to control his actions. Sarafine found out that his sister was part of the witches trained by Sarafine enchanted her brother and caused it, so he would be hated by Sarafine.

So, Crystal and Sarafine knew Richard wasn't responsible for it. He didn't really do it at all. And he was now Veronica, a beautiful, feminine, and very caring girl. But Crystal was still unsettled and afraid because Richard or veronica, it is the person that assaulted her that night. She felt fearful in Veronica's presence. She knew it was wrong, but those violent memories and feelings don’t go away. She was violently raped.

Veronica did what she could to give Crystal space and not interfere with her life. She approached Crystal that first night and slowly explained that she didn't take Crystals feelings into consideration, and she was sorry. She would never approach or be around Crystal. She would wait and hope someday they could become sisters. Veronica didn't know how long that would take, but given the violent attack and rape, Veronica figured that it was possible that it may never happen. Crystal had been very traumatized, so Veronica was mostly on her own at these times

Having lived most of his life as a boy put him at a significant disadvantage when it came to associating with the other girls as a girl. Veronica woke up earlier than Crystal, so she wouldn't encounter the other girl during her morning routine. She showered and struggled to get herself dressed. Even the tops were different somehow.

She went back into her room to dress and do her face.

Veronica struggled to make her face right. She tried to put an even coat of moisturizer and powder-like foundation on her face. Then she tried her best to do the blush. She really struggled with her eyes, the eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. She didn't want to overdo it, but the first few times made her look like a clown with black eyes. She always struggled with this

Then she struggled to get all of the tangles from her hair, and she figured she was just about right. She went down the kitchen to make herself some breakfast when she saw Crystal standing there, shaking her head sadly.

“Veronica, what is this?” Crystal asked.

Veronica shrugged,” Excuse me, Did I do something, I am sorry.” Veronica was afraid she had upset Crystal.

Crystal approached Veronica and pointed to her hair. “Your hair is a tangled mess, it looks stupid, your eyes are mismatched, and whatever foundation you used is totally wrong. And lets not even mention what you have on. No wonder you are struggling to associate with the other girls. Let's see what we can do.”

Crystal took Veronica back into the bedroom, and she wiped the makeup off and spent some time showing Veronica how to work with her hair to get the tangles out and make it look smooth. She even used the curling iron to give her hair some real volume. Then Crystal smiled, “There, you see. It's much better.”

Veronica was stunned to see the improvement. Her hair actually shinned, and she loved the soft curls at the bottom. “I love it!” Veronica smiled. “Crystal, how are you doing.”

“It's still tough. But my sister needs some major help. I can't keep being afraid. We have to work through this together as sisters. So now, let's work on your face. Remember, you are in high school. Don't overdo it, you aren't on a runway, so less is better. There are times to really put it on, like on a date or to go out on a girl's night. But not for classes. Let me show you how to do it.”

Veronica watched as she used a tiny bit of liquid foundation and rubbed in an even coat, and then she applied some blush, and a faint hint of lip gloss was put on her lips.

Then veronica watched as Crystal the pencil around the corners of her eyes. Crystal said, “We don't have a lot of time, so I will just use some mascara, but I'm going to have to show you how to style your eyelashes correctly. That takes a little time. And we will also have to work on your hands and nails. I think we will invite some of my friends and have a mani party. You need some real work done, girl.”

Crystal looked in Veronica's closet and picked out some nice skinny jeans and a simple top. “Here, now you will look like a high school girl instead of a secretary going to the office. Now go eat and wait for me.”

Veronica went down the steps to eat, and Crystal came down a few minutes after. She sat down to eat some of the Eggs Vernocia made for her.

“It's still a struggle to accept you, Veronica, but I decided I have to try. I know what happened wasn't your fault, and I'm not blaming you. It's unfair to treat you how I was. It didn't make anything easier for me to avoid you. We are both victims, and I need to make an effort to accept you as my adopted sister. I will help you adapt to life. Anyway,.” Crystal smiled at her. “Damn, you need it. I watched you at school last week, and it was just sad. You still approach the girls in a boy way, we have to work on how you interact with the girls, you put them off, and they are starting to avoid you. Except for Ivy and Mary. Avoid them. They are a cliq, and they are bad news that they have set their sights on you. They are setting you up.

And I am worried about Tabi. Her mother is a witch, and she knows about you. I don't know what her angle is trying to be your friend, but she also has a nasty attitude. Stick with me.

Crystal took Veronica out. Crystal's friend Michelle had her car and gave them a ride to school.

Crystal stuck by Veronica's side as they walked in and were immediately approached by Ivy and her friend Mary. Crystal watched as the two went to Veronica and put their hands in her hair, saying, “Oooh look at her hair, and her face is so pretty. You are doing better.”

Crystal interrupted and pushed the girls away. She gave the two girls a stern look and said, “Back off,”

Ivy gave her a nasty look and walked away.

Veronica was confused, and Crystal said, “Those weren't complements. You know, like guys be dicks and such. They were mocking you. We call them cunts. They don't want to be your friend. Michelle is a real friend, Let me show you some other real friends. This is Karen and Amy. I have known Karen since I was young. She will stick by us, and Amy is wonderful. We will also have to work on how you talk to other girls. It's going to be very rough.

Veronica went to her classes for the day. Crystal had her own lessons to attend, and they weren't the same. Crystal was a year older than Veronica. She noticed that as a boy, she wasn't an excellent student at all. Richard tried but he wasn’t a good student.

Veronica listened intently to the lessons and took notes, she was a very good student and got along well with the teachers. She wondered why this was.

Veronica went out and met Crystal, who was waiting, and they went to the cafeteria to eat. Crystal took her sister to her group of friends and told her just to watch how the girls interacted with echother and do her best.

The girls chose their own table and sat down to start eating. Veronica did her best to watch how the girls talked to each other. She noted the difference in how they interacted vs. boys. Boys are much more teasing to each other in a friendly way, but it is usually a competition to better each other and be dominant. Girls stay on an even level, and don't try to one-up each other. They are much more friendly to each other as friends and supportive. There is playful banter and some mocking, but its really good-natured and never insulting to establish dominance.

One of the girls looked at Veronica and said, “Veronica, you are welcome here, there's no need to be shy. I am Teresa, I was in your morning English class, join our conversion, how was your day.”

Veronica also noted that the girls encourage conversation with each other and are supportive. When one looks troubled or shy, the girls gather around her to pull her out instead of exiling her as a boys group would to a boy who doesn't fit in. Veronica told her, “My day has well well, thank you, Teresa, how was yours.”

“Mine sucks, I am so bad at it. Except for that, I was okay. I am so happy to see you finally getting out of your shell. I wondered about you.”

They had a good discussion, and Crystal was impressed. Veronica was learning. Then they went to the rest of their classes. Things went well until Tabi confronted her with her friend Riley.

Tabi had a cruel look in her eyes as she approached Veronica. Luckily, her friend Crystal was right beside her holding her hand, telling her to stay strong.

“So,” Tabi said sternly. “You have finally decided to get social and try to fit in. Your failed attempts were amusing last week. Especially when you got so desperate Wednesday when you wore that tiny top, showed your straps on your shoulders, and had half of your bra hanging out for attention. You got attention all right. From the boys.” Tabi laughed loudly. Crystal was getting angry and told her to shut up. Tabi didn't even hear.

“It's hard for a boy isn't it, Richard,” Tabi said. “Yes, I know. How can anyone not know? Crystal, you had no sister until a week ago. Oh, I know almost everyone thinks Veronica was your shy sister all your life. But it doesn't work on a fellow witch. I know. And about three weeks ago, Your mother and her friend take Richard into your house, and he's not seen from again, and now we have this girl Veronica. I wonder who she could be?” Tabi said sarcastically. “It's such a mystery.”

Crystal stormed forward. “So what's your point, because stating the obvious is boring. Anyway, what can you do, go tell everyone Veronica is really a boy?” Crystal laughed. “Who would buy that?”

Then Tabi pointed to her friend Riley. “Riley is a boy. Ryan thought I would want to date him. No way, now he's my sissy girl.”

Riley almost cried. “I just want to be turned back. Stop teasing me.”

Tabi shouted, “Oh, shut up.”

Then Tabi looked hatefully at Veronica. “I could turn you into a boy again.”

Crystal looked serious. She didn't doubt it. It took a lot of effort, and no one but the most powerful could even attempt a gender transformation. The risks were enormous. But seeing a depressed and desperate Riley beside her in tears meant that Tabi was very powerful and very cruel. Her threat was obviously serious.

“Why would you want to do that?” Crystal asked.

“Because we don't need some pervert sick boy trying to interact with girls. He's not a girl, It's so obvious. I can't let you put all of your friends in danger.”

“You're a hypocrite. Isn't that what you are doing with Riley.” Crystal demanded.

“None of my friends are fooled by Riley. They know he's a sissy boy. Yes he has the body of a girl, and they know he can't really be a girl. And they know he isn't, it’s funny to see him try. But we also see he hates it and is always asking me to turn him back.”

Luckily, Crystals Mother Sarafine was there to pick them up from school. She sensed trouble and walked in to see Tabi there. Her eyes narrowed and she said, “Tabi, I think its time for you leave now.”

She simply giggled hatefully and walked away.

Sarafine decided they needed to have a long discussion with her children after their encounter with Tabi. She was at a loss herself.

Crystal began, “How is this even possible?” She inquired. “How could she transform Veronica herself?”

“A full gender transformation is one of the most difficult things. That's why I had a group with me when I did you, Veronica. I could have done it myself. I have decades of experience with witchcraft. But the risks are extremely high. Everything has to be exactly precise during the transformation. If I lost focus for a split microsecond. If I made even the tiniest error, The risks are I could have ended up with a corpse, or something so badly aligned that it could have been a painful life, or something slowly dying. Do you have any idea how many parts there are in a human body that have to operate with other parts smoothly to function at all? I had to transform your body, all of your parts, to your very genetic structure itself. We were very successful.”

Veronica smiled. “And I am happy with the results, thank you, Mother.”

“But Tabi and her family are very different. It took me decades to develop this level of power and control. But her family are much more powerful witches. You can't even imagine their power. It's terrifying. And they tend to be very bigoted and cruel. What she did to Ryan was monstrous. I fear there's little we can do for him. But we will protect Veronica.”

Then Sarafina finally decided, “And its time to start teaching Veronica how she can protect herself. This may surprise you Crystal, but Veronica is also magically inclined. One of the results of a magical transformation is that once a body is touched and transformed by Magic, it inherits it. Veronica can be taught to use it, and now that Tabi has set her sights on Veronica, we must.”

Crystal didn't know about that. “I agree, and I'm glad she has the ability. Veronica, this won't be easy.”

Then Veronica said in a tired tone, “Nothing is ever easy as a girl.” Then she held her stomach and said, “ow.”

Crystal looked concerned, “What is wrong, Veronica?”

“I have some stomach pains. It comes and goes at unexpected times.” Veronica said, unconcerned.

Then she stood up, and the two saw it. Veronica was embarrassed. Crystal and Sarafine gave eachother a knowing look and nodded. Crystal kindly took Veronica's hand and took her to clean up. Then she asked, “Do you have any supplies?”

Veronica asked, “Like what?”

Crystal wasn't sure if Veronica was being obtuse or not. She swings her hand and hit Veronica on the back of her head. “Like Tampons silly, you are leaking. We warned you weeks ago about this, I guess you weren't listening. And I assume that means you don't have any. I will give you some here, and please tell me you know how to use them?”

Veronica saw the flow and the mess it had created on her clothes. She shook her head.

“Boys?” Crystal said in a tone. She opened the tampon and showed her how to insert it to stop the flow. Then she warned, “You better make sure you have enough for the day. This one will fill up, and it will require another one. We will stop by the store, and you can get your own. Believe me you will need them.”

“Thanks, Ow,” Veronica said acidly and she held her stomach

Crystal gave her a look, “Don't get nasty on me. I am trying to help you, Veronica. But,” Then her look softened. “I know its difficult to not snap at people at these times. Boys simply don't understand. Even the nice boys who try to understand cant. This is a side of life you never knew.” Then Crystal gave her a big hug. “Let's get you some clean clothes and throw these into the wash. And we need to go shopping.”

Crystal found Veronica some clean clothes to put on and quickly threw the jeans and pantys in the wash.

“I can't believe you never got yourself a box of tampons, how could you not be ready for this?” Crystal gave her a smirk.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"how could you not be ready for this?"

WillowD's picture

Is anybody ready for the first time, no matter how carefully they are coached, unless they actually see a friend or sister go through it first?

"Do you have any idea how

Daphne Xu's picture

"Do you have any idea how many parts there are in a human body that have to operate with other parts smoothly to function at all? I had to transform your body, all of your parts, to your very genetic structure itself." Yay! Good to hear someone express this view. Changing one body to another is highly nontrivial.

Tobi: no doubt unaffected by the memory-changing or reality-shifting spell. I prefer to think of them as memory-shifting anyway, with one reality having happened. She probably has brushed off the subtle touches of those spells once every few seconds. Once she noticed Richard vanishing and Veronica appearing, it was simple enough to put two and two together. Actually it's not so simple. One has to notice Richard's absence at the same time as the new girl's presence -- something all too often not noticed.

"I can't believe you never got yourself a box of tampons," says Rose. It seems quite plausible to me. Either the transformed boy wouldn't think of it (among the numerous new things) or would be so terrified and embarrassed about it that he'd be unable to get it. Buying tampons would be as scary as buying condoms.

-- Daphne Xu

Nontrivial ?

Sounds to me changing a boy to a girl should be way easier than changing a girl into a dog. Also changing some administration sounds way easier to me than adjusting peoples memories. But I have to admit I don't possess any magic, so I guess I could be wrong :)

Hugs,

Kimby

Tabi is extremely dangerous

all that power and no empathy. hopefully Veronica can be protected from her.

DogSig.png

Cat fight is on

Jamie Lee's picture

So sis has finally realized that she and Veronica were both victims, and decided to help Veronica.

As if learning how to act the girl part, the flea bag of girls are trying to grab Veronica. Tabi is a real piece of work, and is another who needs to have an eye opening experience. An experience she'll never forget.

Talking girl to the new Veronica is useless, she has no foundation. How could Veronica know about the period that she would soon experience when Richard had new been educated on such a topic. Like many boys his age, he was absolutely clueless of such a thing.

Others have feelings too.

Veronica

Hopefully her power will quickly surpass Tabitha’s and she can dispense some justice.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna