Welcome to Timber Grove: Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version

A Timber Grove Story.jpg "Welcome to Timber Grove"
Timber Grove: Story #1
by TGTrinity

///// 7
///// "Trinity Rising"

Sam Brown sat on a bench over looking the Pacific Ocean. A soft breeze ran through his shaggy red hair, and he pulled his jacket close to his chest. Although the sun was coming up over the hills behind him, it was still a chilly morning. He was only out there dealing with the weather because he was about to make a very bold move.

Erika had already talked him through everything she knew about Demons, but it wasn't a whole lot. So while he didn't have vast amounts of knowledge at his hands, he did have something that might come in handy.

A ring.

And not just any ring. It was a Ring that was enchanted with a spell that would exorcise a Demon from it's human host.

"I've buried the exorcism spell deep down on the ring," Erika had said, " and placed a dozen shield enchantments over it. They know who you are, so they know that you'll come prepared against their magic. This... might slip through the cracks."

There was always the chance that he would not need the ring, but he was going in blind and anything would help. With one last look at the ocean he took a deep breath and walked to his car. From the beach it was only a short drive to Perfect Pines, and he found that he arrived a little before noon.

"Can I help you, Sir," the man in the guard post asked as Sam pulled up.

"My name is Sam Brown, and I believe that I'm expected."

The guard looked over his clipboard before saying something into his radio that Sam didn't hear. "Yes, Mr. Brown, you are expected. Just follow the road to the big brick building and go right inside. A Ms. Hale will be waiting for you."

"Thanks," Sam said as he waved at the guard and waited for the small poll to rise. As he drove up to the big brick building he could see girls walking around the campus like it was any other all girl school. They all wore the same thing, blue plaid skirts with a white polo, and white socks that reached right under the knee. The only thing that made the school different than others would be the fact that all the girls were either nines or tens, with a certain blonde making Sam think that ten wasn't high enough.

As he got out of the car he did his best to keep his eyes on the building, but a passing group of girls almost made him miss a step on the stairs.

"It's okay, Mr. Brown," a woman called from an open door in front of him, "the girls here are prone to show off."

Sam smiled at the woman and looked her over. She looked to be the same age as he was and was wearing a blue pantsuit with short black hair pulled up into a tiny bun. The thick black rimmed glasses perched on her nose tied the whole look together, and Sam couldn't help but notice her ample cleavage.

"You have quite a school here, Ms..."

"Hale, Mr. Brown. Debra Hale." She extended her hand and he took it. "Is this your first time shaking hands with a Demon, Mr. Brown?"

"Well, last night your colleague skipped the handshake."

"She told me all about it, Mr. Bown," she added as she walked inside, motioning for Sam to follow, "and because of that you have caught the attention of most of my staff now."

"So, we're not playing any games here, are we. Why invite me here? You know that I'm an FBI Agent looking into your school and you admit to being a Demon." As they walked Sam noticed how much nicer the building seemed on the inside.

"You were an FBI Agent, Mr. Brown, which means you can't look into this school any more than you can look into girls locker room. Sure, you can peek, but you aren't going to see any tits."

Sam was amazed at how brazen Ms. Hale was being, and it was throwing him off his game. "But still, why call me here?"

She led him into a large room with windows from floor to ceiling and a large black desk in the middle. "Please, take a seat Mr. Brown."

"Thank you," Sam said before sitting down. He looked around the room and noted the paintings that she had chosen. Women were seen dominating men in various sexual poses, and there was a fair amount of punishment being dolled out.

"You may keep the ring, Mr. Brown..."

"Please, call me Sam."

"...Okay, Sam. You may keep the ring as we have no interest of possessing your body. You see, when my daughters inhabit a body it has the strange effect of turning men into women, but I'm sure that you knew all about that."

"I was aware, yes."

"But what you aren't aware of is that every single one of my daughters is inhabiting someone who asked for it."

Sam tapped his fingers on the arms of his chair and thought of what to say. "So, you're telling me that young men who aren't even old enough to legally smoke a cigarette are capable of making that decision."

Ms. Hale smiled, her plump red lips curling a bit at the sides as she did. "You grew up with all the advantages that come with being in a upper middle class family, Sam. You didn't have to worry about your father beating you or wondering if you were going to have food on the table." She paused to allow Sam to think about what she was saying. "These young men who you think are being tricked are actually looking for it."

"Pete just thought that he was getting older. I'm fairly certain that the tits and ass were a surprise to him."

"Piper, like all of my daughters, can only possess someone if the offer themselves. Pete offered himself, so once the age spell took hold of him Piper was free to work her own magic."

Sam scoffed. "Okay, so all of that aside, these daughters of yours are doing nothing more than prostituting themselves. We have evidence that shows Perfect Pines is nothing more than a flimsy front for your real business. So again, why invite me here?"

Ms. Hale thought about the question for a moment. Sam knew that she was capable of reading his mind, and Sam could do nothing to stop her.

So he let her in.

"That," she said with a smile, "is why I invited you here. I see in you the same thing that Piper saw last night." Sam cringed at being read so easily, and it only made Ms. Hale smile all the more. "Lust, Agent Brown. You reek of it, but then again most who change do..."

"We all have our hangups," Sam said, trying to steady himself.

"Yet yours plagues you from before the change even happened," she was up now and moving around the desk. He watched in silence as she leaned against the desk right in front of him and crossed her long, lean legs. "You are a caged beast, Sam, and we just want to help you free that energy."

"Is there," Sam said quietly, "is there some way you can help me?"

"I know that you won't easily believe anything I say, Sam, so why don't I show you?" The grin on her face was replaced with a big smile that was equally unsettling.

Sam looked from her to the painting that was hanging on the wall closest to him. In it a red haired young woman was in throws of passion while another woman held a dagger out behind her. He knew that there must be some meaning behind the painting, yet all he could do was worry for the young redhead.

"Alright," Sam said as he got to his feet.

"Good," she added while moving around the desk, "and if it's not to much of an imposition, I believe that I'll have my assistant show you around." She had walked to her doors and opened them to find a woman waiting wearing a black pencil skirt and a white buttoned up shirt. Sam wasn't fooled at all by the demure clothing, as he could recognize the woman that had ravaged him the night before in any outfit.

"Hello, Piper," Sam said wearily.

"Good afternoon, Sam," Piper said professionally as she checked her tablet. "Ms. Hale, would you like me to show Agent Brown the room?"

"Yes," Ms. Hale said with a smile, "and be sure to record it for me, will you?"

"Of course," Piper said as she motioned for Sam to follow her.

Sam didn't say anything to Ms. Hale as he followed after Piper, and since she could read his mind there was no reason to. Instead he focused on the woman in front of him, particularly on the way her ass moved in that black skirt. They walked together through some empty hallways, and he finally decided to break his silence.

"How may people do you have working in this place?"

Piper smiled, and expertly dodged the question. "We have roughly eighteen on our staff, not accounting for the small IT department and the custodial staff."

"You know that's not what I meant," Sam said with a chuckle.

"You can ask me that question again after your session," Piper said unphased.

They passed through a door that Piper had used a key card on and turned a corner before walking down a long hallway that was lined with red doors. There were no windows on the doors, but Sam had an idea of what he would see if there was. "There must be a dozen, what do you call these rooms?"

"Red Rooms, Agent Brown, and yes there are twelve in all." She stopped at the end of the hall at two large doors next to a intricate interface. "And this is where the magic happens," Piper said with a grin as she slid her key card and placed her hand on the interface.

The doors opened to reveal a room that was completely empty, save for a tiny table in the middle. On one side of the room was a window next to a tiny door, while the other walls were pure cement with just one other door.

"Wow, quite the cozy little space for your magic," Sam said with laugh.

"We try not to make this space to overwhelming for our recruits," Piper said as she walked over to the table and motioned for him to sit. There were only two chairs at the table, and Sam was surprised to find that Piper did not sit down in the other chair. "Now, we won't show you how we work our magic," she said as she typed on her tablet, "because that would just be a little too soon in our relationship."

"Our relationship?" Sam asked with a laugh.

"Yes, Sam. I won't bore you with the details, but there are some things that you should know about my sisters and I."

"Please," he said with another laugh, "do tell."

"Yes, we are demons but not all demons are the same. We are what some call Vorosno, or Red Women."

"Okay, I've never heard of Vorosno before," Sam said with a shrug.

"Like many demons we can work small amounts of magic, possession and mind reading. We can also feed off the desire of men," Piper said as she slowly licked her lips, "which is why you're here."

"What, you plan to feed on me?"

"No, Agent Brown, at least not in the way you're implying. My sisters and I have limits to what we can do, like most demons. It's the reason we tend to stay in the shadows and work in secret. The Vorosno can only work their magic on men, and only if they have come to an age of sexual maturity."

Sam thought about what she was saying, and then it clicked. "So you're telling me that you can in no way influence what these young men do..."

"...Or read their minds and possess them, yes."

Sam jumped as the solitary door behind him opened and a young man entered the room. He was wearing some shorts and a t-shirt and was rather scrawny with messy black hair on top of his head.

"This is," Piper said leadingly as she looked to the young man. Sam could tell the young man was nervous as he didn't move his eyes from the ground.

"Leslie... Just Leslie."

Sam knew it was wrong, but he wanted to chuckle. This young man was obviously the recipient of some jokes due to his name, and however mad that made Sam he also was human.

"Leslie came to us this morning looking for help," Piper said as she walked over to Leslie and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Leslie, this is Sam Brown and he's going to ask you some questions, is that okay?"

"I guess," Leslie said as Piper led him by the shoulders over to the chair. Sam looked the young man over, his eyes still locked on his own feet, and thought of what to say.

"I'll leave you two alone," Piper said with a smile as she exited the same door Leslie had emerged from.

"So," Sam said after a brief moment of silence, "why did you come to Perfect Pines?"

"I, um," Leslie said as he thought for a moment, "got picked on a lot because of my name."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Sam said, feeling even worse for wanting to laugh.

"Thanks, and I've never been good with girls, so a friend told me about this place."

"A friend?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, but they told me not to tell you his name."

"Okay," Sam added as he leaned back in his chair, "and you know what they do here?"

"Yeah. They I'll get older and become a woman."

Sam was stunned. They young man said it so bluntly that it took a second for him to process it. "But it won't be you, right? I mean, you know that another being will be behind the wheel."

"Yeah?"

"And you're okay with that?"

"They say it's rather pleasant," Leslie said as he still refused to make eye contact, "that it's like being in a long dream. I get to experience everything, feel all the joy and excitement, but I don't have to feel like this anymore."

Sam was nearing the end of his rope. He was thinking that there would be some way to help this young man, but he seemed to be locked in his decision. "What about your family? What about your friends?"

"They don't care about me, and I doubt they even know I'm gone," the young man said with little emotion in his voice.

"It's time," Piper said as she entered the room again.

"Time for what?" Sam asked.

She didn't say anything as she helped Leslie out of her seat and walked him over to the door next to the large window. Sam followed them and finally noticed that the window looked into a large room with a bed in the center. It had red silk sheets on it with large pillows placed at one end, which made it obvious as to what the room was used for.

"Would you like to stay in here and witness, or join him in the room?"

"Excuse me?" Sam asked Piper.

"Some find watching the change through the mirror more enticing, while others want to physically be there to feel it happen." Piper said it like she was a waitress telling him about a menu.

"What do I have to do with any of this?" Sam asked, although he was beginning to see why he was asked here.

"When we're born into this world, so to speak, our first bit of sexual energy molds us into who we are. You," she said as she licked her lips again, "gave me enough sexual energy that I'm Ms. Hale's second now."

"Aren't you afraid that Leslie here will become more powerful than you?"

Piper smiled, I would love if you Mr. Arzt here provided my new sister that much power. We're not all evil backstabbers, Agent Brown. We are a family, and the more power the better." She thought that she was giving a good argument, but Sam was done listening.

"I'll go in the room," Sam said as he moved towards the door.

"I thought that you might," Piper said with a wicked grin while Sam pushed past her and entered the room. Piper watched as Sam sat next to the nervous young man and whispered something in his ears, then both waited patiently.

This was a first for her since she was only able to witness this plane of existence the night before, but it was definitely something to behold. She watched as Leslie began to age at an accelerated rate and she chuckled as Sam backed up in shock as Leslie ripped the shirt off his back. Then the real fun started. She saw two breasts begin to grow on the now grown Leslie, and other changes happened in quick succession. She checked to make sure this was all being recorded, and was happy to see that her tablet was showing a live stream of the event.

Sam watched on from the corner as long red hair fell down Leslie's back, and her skin turned almost as white as snow. Piper could feel herself becoming aroused as Leslie ripped off her shorts, revealing a plump ass and lean legs. When it appeared that the changes were over, Leslie laid back on the bed and opened her legs to Sam.

For a moment Piper thought that Sam would balk at taking advantage of the recently changed Leslie, but she was very wrong. "Oh, fuck," she whispered as Sam removed his clothes and bent his face over her new vagina. He gave this new girl way more attention than he had given Piper the night before, but she was too busy enjoying the show to care. The two then fucked in many enticing positions, causing Piper to dip her hand into her panties.

When Leslie crawled on top of Sam she began to move her hips up and down on his cock, but as she did she reached down and began to strangle Sam. Piper loved how rough her sister was being, but then noticed that Sam was going limp.

"Oh no," Piper said as she rushed into the room. By the time she had opened the door Sam was not moving, but her new sister was still gyrating on top of him. "What have you done!"

"He's not dead," the woman said with a smile, "in fact he's still hard." She laughed at that as Piper pulled her off.

"He's very important to Mother!"

"Well, I'm sorry, but this is all new to me."

"It's okay," Piper said as she gathered herself and placed a finger on his neck, "his pulse is weak, but he is alive. Next time you need to be more careful, sister."

"Call me Trinity," the fiery young redhead said with a wicked grin.

///// To Be Continued

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I must admit that I am

Daphne Xu's picture

I must admit that I am confused about what is happening here. I mean, I know that Sam Brown entered the school, probably to investigate something, and got seduced by a newly possessed former young boy. But still, what, or perhaps why?

-- Daphne Xu