Red, Red Wine

Printer-friendly version

RED (1).jpgRed, Red Wine
A "Twisted Glenn" Story
by TGTrinity

Podryn sat at the bar of the Crimson Hen and tried to drown his worries with ale. He was an unassuming lad, shorter than most yet heavier than some, and his brown hair was currently flopping any way it felt. He was dressed like a typical squire, leather boots with sturdy cloth pants and a tunic that looked like it had seen some time.

The Hen was a tavern typical to the forested villages of Twisted Glen, with wood beams crisscrossing the ceiling with very little stone work to be found. The tavern was mostly empty now, the village folks either making their way home or just far enough to find a nice muddy alley to pass out for the night. He himself had only arrived a few hours ago, and now he was in the tavern fulfilling his main duty as a squire.

"And what might that be?" Asked the pretty woman behind the bar. She had long brown hair and wore a dress that accentuated her curves that, though she was well older than Podryn, made her very attractive. Crimson was the name she used to introduce herself, though he hardly believed that was her actual name.

"I'm in need of some rather... delicate assistance."

"Ah, looking for a girl are we?" She smiled as she wiped out some recently cleaned glasses behind the bar.

"Yes, but not for me!" He blushed, and after making sure they were alone he continued. "My master upstairs would like some female company in the form of a ginger, but I've scoured the village and have found none!"

"Ah, well you're master probably knows of the village of Red Tree due to it's reputation of having the loveliest ginger girls in all of Twisted Glen."

"Yes, everyone knows that, but where are they?"

She shrugged, "A Lord from Pilliwinks came and took all of my ginger girls back to his estate for the weekend. He probably talked some other girls into going as well."

"Is... Is that even possible?"

She smiled, "Well, if you've got the money."

"So you can't help me?" He looked desperate, and she could tell something was bothering the young man.

"I have a some other girls here that are available, a blonde in particular is the favorite of passing knights."

"You don't understand. Sir Killick wants what he wants and there is no swaying him. I once came back empty handed and he spent the night throwing empty bottles at me. The next time he threatened to cut off my," he blushed again and motioned to his pants, "and that was because I couldn't find triplets..."

"This Sir Killick sounds like a prick."

Podryn looked around again and leaned in close, "He is. He is a gigantic prick."

"Then leave his service. You squires can do that, am I right?" Crimson was done cleaning and was now giving Podryn her full attention.

"I have no where else to go. My father and two brothers all got turned by the pink mist, and now they work at a brothel in Rocky Point. Sometimes my father has moments of clarity and remembers me, but then she goes back to spreading her legs for any willing participant."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, the pink mist really is a son of a whore."

Podryn shrugged, "I'm not entirely broken up about it. My father and brothers were all assholes to me after my ma passed, and watching them turn into wanton whores was kind of amusing." He laughed to himself, and Crimson raised her eyebrows.

"Well, young Podryn, you have a dark streak on you."

"Thanks, but I'm still looking forward to a night of torture." He finished his ale and slammed the glass down on the wooden bar.

Crimson waived as the last man left the tavern, then leaned in close to Podryn. "What if I could help you? What if Sir Killick could have his ginger lady tonight?"

"Yes, I'd give anything!"

"I wouldn't say "anything" without first hearing what I have to say." She quickly walked over and locked the front door. She then went around the tavern and pulled all of the drapes so the windows were covered. Soon after she was behind the bar again, before stooping down and bringing a bottle of red wine up from below. "This will give Sir Killick his ginger lady."

Podryn looked at the bottle, then looked around the room. "I'm sorry, what are you getting at?"

"This is a magical wine. Whoever drinks it will become a lovely ginger girl."

"You're shitting me."

She smiled. "I am not. I also have a brown ale for brunettes and a beer for blondes... You see, I don't typically show these off as the King has banned all magical drinks."

"I still don't see what you're saying."

"Well, you said you'd be willing to give up anything," she motioned down to his pants, and he looked down before a look of acknowledgement dawned on him.

"Gods! You want me to drink this and go rut with my master?"

"Why not? I know many men who have had a little drink of this and had the night of their lives. Of course, I have a potion that will change you back to normal in the morning."

"Gods, I can't even... I mean, I haven't even..."

Now a look of awareness crossed over Crimson's face. "You're a cherry, aren't you?"

"What? How did you, I mean..." In a strike of good irony, his face then went all cherry colored.

"If you're afraid you won't know what to do..." She then raised her leg up on the bar and threw back her skirt. Even though the long leg looked toned and irresistible, Podryn was still beside himself with anxiety.

"I know what to do! My friend told me all about it!" He lied. All he knew about rutting was what he had seen his dogs doing in the garden.

Crimson smiled, "Well, I guess it really doesn't matter what hole you let him in anyway." Podryn didn't even know what to say to that comment. "I see it like this, young Podryn," she dropped her leg and leaned in close again, "you either spend the night getting beaten and verbally abused, or you drink this and experience something incredible."

He was quiet now, trying to take in all of what Crimson was saying. "And there's a potion?"

"Yes, right back to manhood in the morning."

"How would I act? What do I even say?"

"Most men don't care if the lady is already willing. Besides, I'm sure you've overheard a rut or two?"

In fact, Podryn had listened almost nightly to Sir Killick's love making. Just last night on the road to Red Tree they had come across a young woman who was lost, and Sir Killick allowed her to stay at the campsite with them. Of course if her breasts had been any smaller he would have sent her away, but as it was they rutted all night as he tried his best to get some sleep. "No, you're right, but will it hurt?"

"Only if you let him stick it in your ass."

Podryn almost choked. "Gods! I meant the magic! The transformation!"

She was laughing again, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly. "No, it will actually feel pretty good after a moment," she then shot him a wicked grin, "the same holds true for your ass." She was now pouring him a glass of the red wine as she tried to stop giggling. As Podryn lifted it up he noticed that he had never seen a red wine that was so dark.

"Just drink it?"

"Yes."

"And my clothes?"

"The magic takes care of it all." No other words were said between them as Podryn lifted the glass of wine to his lips and took it all in.

Upstairs, Sir Killick was polishing his armor, wondering why Podryn was taking so long. As he worked his chest plate, he looked at his reflection. Age was beginning to creep in on him, but he was still a very ruggedly handsome man. He chuckled, thinking of how the young girl from the night before had enjoyed his company.

There was a knock at the door, and Sir Killick laid his armor on the small dresser and walked over to the door. "By the Gods, Podryn, if you don't have..." His words caught in his throat as he saw a beautiful ginger haired young woman outside the door. She was wearing a white bedroom gown, but Killick could see two large breasts straining against the fabric.

"May I come in, my Lord?"

"Gods, of course!" Podryn then entered the room, trying his best not to freak out. He had only been in her new body for a few minutes, but already she was regretting her choice. She could still hear Crimson laughing from when the change finally took hold. She said she had never seen someone grow breasts so large, and she only had a small gown for her. So now she was wearing a gown that made her look like a whore... Which when she thought about it, probably summed up what she was at the moment.

"Thank you, my Lord." She was trying her best to act womanly, but she had very little experience with women in the first place.

"Gods, you are beautiful!"

Podryn blushed at the compliment, "Um, thank you, my Lord."

"Enough of that "Lord" business... Call me Sir Killick."

Podryn wanted to roll her new green eyes, but felt that would be in poor taste. "Yes, Sir Killick." She then made an effort to curtsy, but didn't know which way her legs should go.

"I'm... I'm sorry, but what are you doing? Do you need to use my chamber pot?"

"What? Gods, no! I was just... I'm just a little..." She didn't know what to say, and Sir Killick was beginning to look at her like something was wrong. He began to back away, and Podryn felt she had to do something fast. In an instant she had pulled the gown over her head and was standing naked before him as his jaw nearly hit the ground.

She tried to not make eye contact, instead she looked down at her new body. Red curls fell past her shoulders, slightly covering her large breasts. Her skin was a darker than most gingers, and she had freckles covering most of her body. And while she could not see it, Crimson assured her that her bottom was "Deliciously plump".

"Gods! You are magnificent!" Sir Killick said as he did his best to undo the strap holding his pants up. It was the moment that he freed his cock that everything Podryn had signed up for came into focus. "Come, my lady... Delight my weapon with your tongue."

It was an invitation that Podryn had not expected. She was a virgin still, and had no idea that such things occurred in the bedroom. She tip toed closer to him, but had no idea what she would do once she got to him.

"My, you are a shy one!" He playfully leapt across the room and met her, before pushing her head down until she was on her knees with his cock right in front of her lips. It was smaller than the cock she had as a man, yet he looked positively proud of it.

"Um, what would you have me do?" Podryn knew that she only could ask so many times, but she was at her wits end at the moment.

"I wish for you to lick my weapon, my lovely ginger." She reached up and took the cock in her hands and then licked it like she would a candied stick. "Yes, keep going like that." Her tongue continued to lick his shaft, and after a few moments Sir Killick looked restless. "That's fine and good, but are you going to swallow it?"

Not wanting him to get more frustrated, she wrapped her mouth around his cock and took in as much of him as she could. He grunted and placed his hands on her red hair, directing her movements. Soon she was bobbing up and down on his cock, and Sir Killick talked throughout the entire ordeal.

"Yes. Just like that! Polish my weapon! Polish my sturdy weapon with your tongue!"

If she was being honest with herself, she couldn't see why he was making a big deal out of her sucking on his cock. She didn't enjoy one bit of it, and she was beginning to be glad that his cock was as small as it was.

"That was wonderful, my lady, but I wish to inspect your cavern now." He then lifted her up and tossed her on the bed, before crawling beside her.

The fact that he was speaking in riddles was making her more confused than she already was. She had no idea what cavern he was talking about, and for a moment she thought they would get dressed and explore some near by cave. It was while she was musing this riddle that she felt a tickle on the inside of her thigh. She looked down and saw that he was running his hand up her thigh until...

"Oh Gods!" Podryn couldn't help but scream out as he found her new feminine flower. His finger began to circle as he teased her opening, and while the act of sucking on his cock was forgettable this new action was causing her insides to stir.

"Do you like my technique, dear lady?" He then pushed a finger inside of her, and she thought that she was going to burst into flames.

"Gods! That is incredible! Oh!" Moans were escaping her lips now in rapid fire combustion. She was feeling things that she had never felt before as a man, and she wanted to feel more. "Gods, I want more!"

Sir Killick smiled, "That shyness has washed off of you, my sweet flower. Do you wish me to slide my weapon into your sheath?"

"Oh! Gods! I don't know what you are talking about!" His riddles were hard enough to follow before, but even harder when she was being pleased in such a way.

"My weapon in your sheath?" Podryn shook her head in between moans, causing Sir Killick to climb on top of her and line his cock up with her opening. He then thrust in all at once, causing her to gasp so hard she thought she might not very breath again.

"Oh Gods! Your weapon's... Oh! I see..." The feeling of having something inside of her was great, and again she hungered for more.

"Talk to me, my sweet flower! Do you like my weapon inside of you?"

"Oh! It's poking inside of me!" She wanted to say some of the things she had heard Sir Killick's other lovers say, but in this moment of passion her mind was going blank. "Your... Weapon... OH! It's nice... It's like a stick is inside me!"

"What?" A look of confusion was on Sir Killick's face, but he continued to pump is cock into her in nice rhythm.

She wondered what she would have liked to hear as a man... "Um, your weapon is so big? Oh!" Podryn watched as Sir Killick's face beamed and he began to pump into her faster.

"Yes! Comment on my massive weapon!" He flipped her over on all fours and was now on her knees behind her.

"What?" She asked, then he entered her from behind. "Oh! You are inside me like a dog is inside another dog!" Her breasts bounded everywhere beneath her as he continued to press inside of her. "Oh! You're weapon is so big!"

"Yes! More!"

She was beginning to feel something building up inside of her, like a wave rolling through her body. She had a feeling on what would make that wave crest, and she wanted it more than anything. "Press your weapon deeper into me, my lord!"

"I am! My weapon is deep in you!" She could feel his hips grinding against her plump bottom, but she needed more.

"Deeper, my lord!"

"I... I am..."

Her wave was still rolling over her, but she wasn't getting what her body needed. "Deeper! Gods! Go deeper!" She was pressing her bottom back against him, willing his cock to go deeper... When something strange happened.

"Did he release his seed in you?" Crimson asked, handing her a glass of ale.

"I... I don't think so. He was inside of me and then all of the sudden his cock began to shrink." Podryn took a sip of ale and continued, "I kept asking him to go deeper, but he couldn't."

"Oh, I see what happened. How big was his cock?" Podryn held up her index finger. "Gods! Are you jesting me? His cock was that small?"

"Yes... I mean it felt big at first..."

"No wonder he went all soft in you!" She was laughing now, "He couldn't go any deeper to make you cum, and your requests made him feel inadequate as a lover!" They shared a laugh before Crimson looked her over and smiled. "The wine really did a number on you... How did it feel?" Podryn blushed, not wanting to comment on how good a woman's body felt. "We're just a couple of girls talking."

"It... Well, it felt really good. My breasts are divinely sensitive, even the fabric of this gown is making my nipples tickle. And when..."

"Go ahead, it's okay."

Podryn bit her bottom lip, "When he was inside of me I thought that I was going to explode. The pleasure just kept building and building..."

"Oh my Gods, did you not cum?"

Podryn looked over at Crimson, confused by what she was asking. "You've said that word a couple of times now, but I have no idea what it means."

Crimson smiled and leaned back in her chair. "You know how you said you felt like you were going to explode? Well, cumming is that explosion," Crimson was shifting in her seat just thinking about it,"and it's just the best feeling in the entire world." Her eyes then looked as if she had an epiphany, and she glanced at Podryn with a smile. "How would you like the opportunity to feel that good all the time? To have a mean make you cum? Hell, maybe even some ladies?"

Podryn blushed again. She was building up the nerve to ask Crimson to stay in this body longer, and it looks like she had beaten her to it. "I... think I'd like that."

"Well I've been looking for someone to take over that part of the business here for me, and you are just the one for it. At least you wouldn't be in the service of that limp cock Killick."

Having already made up her mind to stay in her current body, she answered without hesitation. "That sounds wonderful, but what do I tell Sir Killick? After what happened with him he called me something, a "cunt" I think, before shoving me out of his room."

Crimson's eyes flared at her when she made that last comment. "What did he call you?"

"A cunt? I've never heard the term before?" Podryn shrugged and Crimson laughed at the idea that her new Madam was so naive.

"Well, that's a very bad thing to call a lady," she paused for a moment before a wicked grin crossed her face "As my new Madam I think you'll need a young house girl to help with your duties, and I know just the one..."

A few nights later Podryn was in the same room she had spent time with Sir Killick, only now she was with a young village boy whose cock was completely filling her up. "Gods! Your cock is truly... Oh! Oh! OH! Gods, keep going!" She was on top of him, and she was feeling wave after wave of pleasure crash over her. "Yes! Oh Gods! Fill me with you cock!" The young man gripped her naked hips as hard as he could as he began to unload his seed deep within her. "Oh Gods yes! Fill me with your seed!"

Moments later the handsome young man was dressed and standing by the door. He had a sheepish look on his face and looked like he wanted to ask her a question. She smiled as she got off the bed and walked her gorgeous, naked body over to him. "I can see the question in your eyes, and the answer is yes... You have a truly magnificent cock."

The young man smiled and leaned in for a kiss, "No, little boy." She was acting with a cool demeanor that made the young man swoon.

"Can I see you again?" The young man looked like her answer could destroy him if it wasn't what he wanted.

"Of course... I'll be here when you get another ten silver. She leaned in, making sure her ample breasts pressed against him, and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks the Gods! I'll work and save all month if it means another night with you!" She then walked the happy young man back to the tavern and watched as he left.

"Look at you! You look like you're in love!" It was Crimson talking to her from behind the bar.

Podryn finally broke from her cool act and jumped up and down and clapped her hands. "Gods! I wanted to kiss him all night! And I came! I really came this time!"

"And?" Crimson asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And it was everything you said and more! I'm so happy you took me on here." Crimson laughed and handed her a ale. A moment later a young girl was at Podryn's side. She looked to be about thirteen years of age, with short brown hair and wearing a plain brown dress common to house girls in Twisted Glen.

"My lady, do you have any use for me?"

Podryn smiled down at her, "I do, young Lily. I was just in the red room and need you to make the bed and tidy up."

She smiled as if cleaning the room for Podryn would make her happier than anything else in the world. "At once, my lady!" She then ran off while Podryn smiled after her.

"I still can't believe that. It was my intention to change Killick into Lily so she could be your slave... But this? You treat her nicer than a house girl has ever been treated in the Glen."

Podryn shrugged her shoulders and took another sip of ale. "Just because she doesn't remember being a old prick to me, doesn't mean that I get to be one to her."

Crimson laughed as a few rowdy men from town were demanding her attention at the other end of the bar. "You are a strange one, Podryn. But after the way that young man looked at you as he left, I bet you'll have three more callers before the night is through."

Podryn smiled as Crimson made her way to the other end of the bar. She brushed her red curls from her face and took another sip of ale thinking of how wonderful it would be to rut three more times that night... or maybe even more.

///// The End

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Quite Enjoyable

littlerocksilver's picture

Wannabe Ginger, we need some of that red wine.

Portia

I was married to a red once

she was extremely eager in acts of lovemaking, and even more eager than I. That is, what after a number of happy years, eventually led to our end. She became eager for more than I, after some terrible injuries, could provide anymore. She sought her entertainment elsewhere, betraying more than my trust in the bargain, and so we parted ways. I spent years disliking all gingers due to this, but your story has let me see them in a bit of a different light. Young Podryn, ginger or brunette, male or female, was better than I or my ex. Any story that can still teach a lesson, intended or unintended, to a garrulous old reprobate like me, is a very good piece of work. Thank you.

I am a Proud mostly Native American woman. I am bi-polar. I am married, and mother to three boys. I hope we can be friends.

Thank You

TGTrinity's picture

Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Your comments really mean a lot to me.

I have a close friend who is

I have a close friend who is a ginger, and her motto is "Beware the power of a Redhead." She has a bumper sticker on her car with that saying. And yes, she is indeed an extremely good looking woman.

Honey, Portia....

.... you are not wrong! ......and I know a beer called "Red" that would go down very well with this tale (though I'm a little embarrassed by all this talk of the size of.......c*cks! xx

Smoking hot

I really have enjoyed the bed-riding scene. Thanks for this hot fun story.

Love the story

Phew, do I have a market for that wine! At 100usd a bottle it's a bargain.
Neat story, but how much wine did it take to make Sir Killick into a teenager ?

Karen