Welcome to Timber Grove: Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

A Timber Grove Story.jpg"Welcome to Timber Grove"
Timber Grove: Story #1
by TGTrinity

///// 2
///// "Arrival"

Timothy August didn't want to be in Timber Grove.

It was the only thing he could think of when he saw the big sign on the side of the road which exclaimed "Welcome to Timber Grove!" It was the exclamation mark at the end of the sign that gave him pause. It was also the fact that he was transferred from his job in Spokane to a town that he literally had to look up a dozen times on Google before he found any information.

In addition to that, he was tasked with tracking down someone he had very little interest in seeing: Agent Samantha Brown, his former fiance.

After the welcome sign there was another mile or so of trees before he saw any sign of the town. There were some new neighborhood developments on either side of the road, with some grocery stores being built. After that he arrived on what was probably referred to as "Downtown", which for this city constituted Main Street and a bunch of older buildings lining it.

Nothing about the city necessarily felt odd to him, yet he felt like the hairs on the back of his neck were standing. He followed his cars GPS to a small storefront at the end of Main, and saw a small sign hanging up in the window that said "FBI, Timber Grove Office". He parked his car around back and got out, putting on his suit jacket as he did so. It was early in the afternoon on a typical May day in Washington, which meant it was overcast with a slight chance of rain.

He walked around to the front of the building and walked inside the doors. He was shocked to see the smallest office he had ever seen. There was one room off to the left with a few chairs and a little reception area in the back. All in all it was the size of his college apartment, a far cry from is mansion like office in Spokane.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?"

Soon a woman appeared out from the bathroom door and she looked positively embarrassed. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She then ran over and shook his hand, and Tim was at a loss for words. "Hi, I'm Jennifer Lyons, your new secretary."

In front of him stood the biggest juxtaposition of a woman he had ever laid eyes on. She was wearing a baggy pair of jeans and a hideous sweater with a cat on it while her hair was done up in a bun and she wore a pair of thick eye glasses... But none of that could hide one of the most sexy figures he had seen on a woman, as well as the prettiest blue eyes.

"Um, sir?"

Tim saw that he was still shaking her hand, as well as the confused look on her face. "Agent August, ma'am." He didn't know why he threw ma'am in there, but his mind wasn't really his own.

All the while he sized her up, Jennifer did the same. Tim was a little taller than most guys, probably six foot, and he looked like he was probably a little past thirty. His black hair was neatly trimmed and he wore a very nice black suit. When she took him all together, he was a fairly attractive man.

"It's so nice to meet you, is there anything I can do for you?"

He wanted to take it easy, but found the long drive had made him a little on edge. "Tell me everything you can about the night Agent Brown went missing?" For some reason Jennifer went a bright red at the question. "I'm sorry, Jennifer... Am I missing something?"

"Did Agent Carter tell you anything?" She was leading him into his new office before closing the door behind them. "Here, this is your office... I know it's small, but Sam didn't..."

"Yeah, please tell me about Sam, Jennifer."

She began pacing around, then it looked like she thought of something as she fumbled in her baggy jeans for something. Tim then watched as she pulled out her phone and began looking for something, before turning her over to him.

"There, that's me."

Tim was looking at a picture of a very plain looking girl standing next to the sign outside smiling. She was much thinner with very curly hair, but Tim didn't understand why she was showing him the picture.

"Well, you've certainly grown..."

"That's me three weeks ago."

"Bullshit." The words escaped hi mouth and came off more crass than he intended. "I mean, there's no... I..."

"I know, right?" She was pacing again, and Tim couldn't help but watch the way her hips sashayed as she did.

"So... You..." He was leading her, hoping to have a light shed on this revelation.

She then sat down and related everything that happened. Tim just slouched in his chair and took it all in. There was talk of "things", "boobies" and "intimates" which made her story seem even crazier.

"Then I woke up and found him missing, and that was a week ago."

'I'm sorry, him?"

"Yes, him. Sam."

Tim sat in his chair and tried to format a question, but all he could do is get up and walk through the doors and outside to get some air. The entire time he walked Jennifer called after him, but he ignored her and just walked down the street. A bunch of college girls were busy walking to and fro, many with a cup of iced coffee their hand. Women pushed babies in strollers while a pair of old men argued on a nearby bench. Everything around him seemed so normal, yet Jennifer wanted him to believe that this town was a hot bed of crazy.

"What the fuck, Sam..." He took all of this information with a grain of salt, knowing what Sam was capable of doing in the past. Was she capable of making this poor girl believe everything she had said? Did Sam use her like...

He pushed the last thought from his head right as he passed a large city park and saw someone staring at him. The park was fairly large, with big clumps of trees and paths twisting out of sight, and while everyone milling about was going their own way, a man had his eyes locked on Tim. He was wearing some jeans and a polo but had very rugged features, with a mess of red hair on his head. Tim chuckled to himself thinking the stranger could be Sam's brother...

Then it hit him. He looked back over and saw the look of recognition on the face of the stranger. Everything after that happened really fast.

Tim crossed traffic in a sprint as the stranger turned an ran into the park. "Hey, I need you to stop!" Tim called after the man, but he was pretty damn fast. He followed the man as he passed kids playing on swings and girls jogging in pairs. Then he passed a group of girls in a clearing practicing yoga, when something dawned on him... All of the girls in town he had seen thus far were incredibly hot. He looked back at the girls practicing yoga and noted that any of them could get a job modeling...

Then something struck Tim. He landed on the ground, looking for the strange man who had just clothes lined him. He was trying to catch his breath, when he saw the stranger lean over him. "You have some... Arzt.... on you." The man then threw a crumpled up piece of paper on Timothy before running off.

A few minutes later Tim was entering the FBI office with the paper in his hand. He was still recovering from the hit so he didn't say anything, choosing instead to poke is head in his office looking for Jennifer... and inside he saw his new secretary with her jeans on the ground and her sweater pulled up over her breasts.

"Oh, gosh! Oh... Freaking gosh!"

Tim was a by the book kind of guy, so he wanted to speak up or look away... but he was entranced by her body. Even though she dressed like she never went outside, he skin was a dark tan. Her breasts were covered in sweat, and were easily as large as Samantha's. Her abs were toned with that V shape so many girls were working for these days, all of which led down to wear she was furiously rubbing...

"Oh, yes! My gosh! MY GOD!" The last yell came as she looked up to see Tim standing in the doorway.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I just..." He then turned away as she covered herself.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! You left, and I got all anxious and recently whenever I feel that way I get a little..." She got lost in her thoughts, the embarrassment too much for her. "I understand if you want to fire me," she added before standing, "but please give me another chance!"

Jennifer was standing right in front of Tim now, and Tim decide to just push past the incident with some even bigger news.

"I saw Samantha."

"What?"

He walked over to his chair, past a still shaken Jennifer, and sat down. He didn't pause to think that his secretary was only moments ago fingering herself on the same chair, instead thinking about what all of this meant.

"I saw a man that looks like it could be Sam's brother. I then thought about what you said and tried to chase after him. He caught me off guard and laid me out, but then he said something...

"What did he say?" Jennifer was doing her best to make herself again presentable in front of her new boss, but she could have been bare ass naked and Tim wouldn't have noticed.

"You have some Arzt on you." Jennifer stood in front of him with a blank look on her face. "It's a quote from this show we watched when we were together."

"You were together?"

Tim took a deep sigh and leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, we were engaged back in '08. Then things changed and we broke it off."

"What changed?"

"I'd rather not talk about that right now..."

Jennifer could see that he was uncomfortable talking about it, so she stopped that line of question and took up another. "Did Sam say you anything else?" He looked at the crumpled up piece of paper in his hand before tossing it to Jennifer. "4815... Same place..."

Tim was under the desk now, fiddling with something Jennifer couldn't see. "Samantha always kept a safe under her desk, and the code was always the same." She then heard a big clunk before Tim emerged from under the table with a stack of files.

"What are those?"

"Samantha's personal files," he said before looking them over. He opened the one on top and spread it out on his desk. "Perfect Pines... School for Girls... Prostitution and recruiting..."

"Yeah, that's the case Samantha was working on before," she couldn't finish the sentence, choosing to blush and stand in silence.

"Recruiting?" Tim asked, looking up at a beet red Jennifer.

"Samantha was convinced that they were recruiting kids out of Timber Grove High and the Community College to work for them for them."

"That sort of thing happens..."

"They were recruiting young men and changing them into women, Tim."

He didn't know what to say to that. He sat in his chair again and swiveled back in forth, something he often did while thinking. "So all of this...
"Yes."

"And everything you said..."

"Yes."

He stopped swiveling and looked up at Jennifer, "Then we have to help these kids."

"And Sam?"

Tim looked surprised and then nodded, "And Sam, of course."

///// To Be Continued

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hummm, wonder if Tim and Sam

Hummm, wonder if Tim and Sam will become an item again, after Tim possibly becomes a "Tina" or whomever?

so can the school change sam

so can the school change sam back to Samantha. and what happened to penny.

So the game is afoot!

Tim to the rescue! Let the games begin. I wonder why Sam's in hiding? And OMG, did Jenn get overdosed on femininity?
( giggles again). Another nice one Trinity! Loving Hugs Talia

More Embarrassing?

Daphne Xu's picture

Okay, so which does Jennifer find more embarrassing? Having been caught red-handed, red-faced, red-bodied? Or the case she was investigating with Samantha? Admittedly, inducement into prostitution by recruiting and transforming males -- describing that case should be rather embarrassing.

It seems as if they know the lion's share of the secrets of Timber Grove already, and the huge job is now to persuade the rest of the FBI of it, instead of that they are nuts.

-- Daphne Xu