Limousine Fitness: Tryouts

Printer-friendly version

Limousine Fitness- Tryouts.jpgLimousine Fitness: Tryouts
by TGTrinity
based on "Limousine Fitness" by Lilac Wren

/////

Landon knew the rules at Limousine Fitness existed for a reason, and he had never had a good reason to ignore them until he met Ana. She was tall, exotic and had an ass that one simply could not ignore. It was her second year in Los Angeles after moving there from Brazil, but her english was perfect with that sexy Brazilian accent.

"Please, Landon. I'm begging you," she said as she wrapped her arm around his.

"We..." Landon said as she took a quick look around the gym, making sure no one was listening. "We've already done things that would cost you your membership, while I'd lose my job and be prosecuted by the company."

Ana whipped her long black hair to the side, revealing her prefectly round breasts being held up by a tiny pink sports bra. "But we had some fun, didn't we?"

Landon thought about what she was talking about and nodded. He had worked for Limousine Fitness for the last two years, and at first he had not problem taking over a woman's body to do her workout. Typically it was brides looking to lose weight before a wedding, or college girls looking to keep a trim figure while also getting some time to study. There was even an extended period of time where he helped an overweight mother of three lose enough weight to compete in some modeling contests.

All the while Landon would follow the rules of Limousine Fitness, chief among them the no fraternization rule. This became more difficult during his second year when Landon began to suffer from bleeding events. It usually involved him dreaming as the client, often times living out their erotic fantasies which typically involved men. It was easy not to think about as a man, but as soon as he entered a woman's body, he began to fill different urges.

Those urges came to a head with Ana. She had joined the gym so he could help keep her body fit, as she was a well respected model. Landon, who had spent most of his life in the gym, had to learn some new exercises to keep her prized possession: Her ass. It was on the cover of magazines and in music videos, and all of the guys working at Limousine Fitness were jealous that Landon had a chance to feel it first hand.

In more ways than one.

"That was one night," Landon said in a hush as he gently pulled Ana into a hallway.

"But what a night," Ana said as she shook her chest against his arm.

"That could cost me my job."

"Please, no one will ever find out. And what is there to say," Ana said with a grin, "besides two consenting adults made love with each other."

"No, Ana... We fucked each other while swapped. There's a big difference."

"Yes there is," Ana said as she placed her hand on Landon's dick.

"Look, I've already been put in for a transfer, so I can't help you."

Ana batted her big brown eyes at him and pulled him closer. "Just one last time, Landon. I just need you to tryout for a job."

"God, I don't even know what you're talking about, and I don't care. I'll get Raul or Tyrone for you, they're..."

"No good at football, Landon, and you are."

Landon now had no idea what this perfectly sculpted goddess was saying now. "Soccer? This is all about Soccer?"

"I really want this new modeling job for the upcoming World Cup, but they need girls who can actually play the game, and I'm awful!"

"So what, you need me to go to the tryouts and play soccer? One, that's also against the rules. Two, even if I got you the job they would certainly notice you forgot to play when they actually do the shoot."

"You will teach me, for real, but the tryout is later today! You are the best player at the gym, and you know it@!"

Landon looked at her and was finding his resolve breaking. The idea of breaking another rule was a good reason not to agree, but being back in that body again... "Fine, just one more time," he said as she leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Thank you! You are a Saint!"

It was a mistake, but what could one more time hurt. As he, now a she in Ana's body, arrived at the arena she could feel her pulse quicken. She had been in this body many times before, but that was in private places... and one night at her own apartment. A quick thought of Ana thrusting inside of her with Landon's own cock caused goosebumps to form on her skin.

"Ana! There you are sweetheart!" A oddly dressed man was running up to her now, and she froze. "What's wrong, darling, this should be nothing for a girl like you. You'll knock them dead!" He then took her by the hand and walked her through a door into the hallways underneath the stadium. He was talking the entire time, but she didn't seem to be able to hear what he was saying. "... and then that bitch from Sweden showed up acting like she owned the whole fucking place..."

Landon could now see girls walking around in various outfits. Most were sexier takes on soccer jerseys, but a few girls were wearing nothing more than thongs and a tiny white tank top. The knee high socks certainly sold the whole sexy theme, but was she really expected to dress up like that and go play soccer?

"...alright, sweetie, this is you." The strange men said as he suddenly came to a stop and motioned for her to enter a room. Landon did, but was shocked to find nude women from wall to wall getting powdered and measured. "Just get all this shit done, and I'll see you out there," the man said with a quick kiss to her cheek. She knew imediately that the strangely dressed man had absolutely no interest in the naked women in the room, even though some had graced the covers of sports amgazines and lingerie ads.

For the next two hours Landon was poked, prodded and wrapped up in measuring tape. Ana had told her that large auditions like this one were sort of an ordeal, but Landon was thinking she had definitely under prepared him. As she arrived at the woman handing out wardrobe, she was appalled to find that she was going to be wearing the tiny white getup.

As other girls bustled about the room, Landon sat on a bench and looked at the thong she was supposed to wear. As she slowly opened her robe, she felt a rush of cold air run past her exposed skin. Goosebumps again cascaded over her skin, and her nipples became rock hard.

"I know, right?" The comment had come from a very beautiful blonde next to her that she recognized from a Victoria's Secret ad. "I think they keep this place freezing just so were poking out all day," she said with a laugh. For a moment Landon's eyes took in the blonde's naked body, from her tiny waist to the way her tits effortless hung before her. "God, Ana, you're such a perv!" She playfully hit Landon with her bra as she said it before walking away giggling.

Landon finally gathered herself and hung up the robe on a nearby hook. There was a mirror on the wall opposite her, and she gave a little twirl before attempting to put on the tiny piece of fabric they called a thong. Her eyes lingered on Ana's perfect ass, and she admired again how much time she had spent to make it look plump while maintaining it's shape. It was a hard line to walk, but Landon felt that she did pretty well. The world at large seemed to agree, as Ana's ass was famous world wide.

"Group F, fifteen minutes!" A woman's voice yelled, and Ana gathered her thoughts and got dressed. As she walked out onto the stadium she was blinded by the sun that was shining overhead. Girls of every conceivable shape and size were lined up around the stadium as cameras flashed from all about. It was a situation that Landon never imagined she would be a part of, and then she noticed something else even more incredible.

A group of men were running the girls through some drills, and he recognized most all of them. They were all big names in football overseas, and one in particular was very impressive. "Ian Gerrard," Landon whispered under her breath. He was one of the best soccer players in the world, and spent as much time in front of the cameras as he did on the pitch.

"God, he's gorgeous," a girl next to Landon whispered.

"Um, yeah, I guess," she replied as she blushed. She had always been more impressed with his abilities than she was with his rugged good looks, but right now she was looking at him in a whole new light. Her eyes seemed to be glued to his backside as he struggled to get girls to dribble the ball for more than a second, then she saw a noticeable bulge in his shorts...

"Ana! I want you to go work with Mr. Gerrard!" It was the strangely dressed man from before, and Ana simply looked at him dumbfounded. "Good God, girl, what is with you today? If I wasn't your Manager I'd make sure to... Well, nevermind," he said as he gently grabbed her again and walked her across the field. "Mr. Gerrard, this is Ana..."

"...Silva, of course," Ian said as he reached out and took Landon's hand and kissed it. "I'm a big fan of your work," he said with a debonair smile.

"And I'm a big fan of his," Ana's Manager whispered in Landon's ear before walking away.

"A pleasure," Landon said with a smile. She felt a thousand butterflies in her stomach as they stood there silently, and to her delight he was the one to talk next.

"That is quite the outfit you're wearing today."

"What? Oh, this," she said as she was lost in her own head thinking about how sexy his accent was, "it's more than I wear sometimes." He looked her over without any worry of being caught and smiled.

"I particularly liked the outfit you wore for that beer commercial..."

Landon giggled and covered her face as she thought of the commercial he was talking about. It involved Ana walking naked on the beach as the camera showed everything they would allow on television. "Sorry," she said embarrassed by her sudden laugh, "but that was a very interesting day."

"I just wish I could have been there," he said with another smile as he took her hand and walked her over to a ball. It only seemed to bow be the two of them working in that area, and Ian lifted the ball up with his feet and began to show off some dribbling skills for her. "Now this is called dribbling," Ian said as if Landon knew absolutely nothing.

For a moment Landon wondered if she should just play along and pretend not to know anything, but then she remembered that she was trying to get Ana this job... Not fawn over some football heart throb.

"Oh, I know all about that," Landon said with a smile as she leapt up and stole the ball from Ian. She then went about showing off her own moves as Ian looked on with a stunned look on his face. Pretty soon a group was gathering around as Landon put on a soccer clinic for the girls. She loved the feeling of her long legs moving every which way as she marched the ball up one side of the field before kicking a goal that was buried in the top corner of the net.

"Jesus," Ian whispered as she finally stopped running about before returning to his side. The guys were all clapping and cheering, while the other models gave a polite clap. They knew that she was a shoe in to get the job, and there was nothing their tits and asses could do about it.

"That was bitchin!" Ana's manager screamed as he ran up to Landon. She was still out of breath from running around, but he didn't seem to mind as he did all the talking. "...for eight figures, can you believe that!? They want you to be the face of the World Cup!"

"God, you deserve it," Ian said as he walked over and held out his hand. Landon shyly stuck out her hand and shook his, loving how firm his hands were.

"Thanks," she whispered in his ear, "I played a lot in Brazil."

"You obviously did," he whispered back, "and it looks like you worked up quite a sweat. You can use the private showers in the back, if you like."

There was absolutely no hiding what he was implying. He was inviting her to his private area with the intent of seducing her, and Landon was not finding any reasons to say no. She had done the job Ana had given her, which of course broke a number of rules at Limousine Fitness, so what harm would there be in breaking one more?

"That sounds lovely," Landon said as she bit her lip and followed him into a hallway under the bleachers. With each step Landon found her anticipation rising, and thoughts of how it had felt to be fucked in a woman's body came back like a torrent. When the arrived at the private showers, Ian tried to act the gentleman and escorted her in before leaving her to herself.

"I'll go get your clothing from the group area," he said with a smile. "Please take your time, you've certainly earned it."

And with that, she was alone. It only took her a second to remove the tank top, thong and shoes that she was wearing. Soon there after she was naked under neath the shower while warm water washed any dirt and sweat away. She took a moment to marvel at how Ana's large breasts were able to hang from her chest and keep their shape without any support. Landon also marveled at how Ana was able to go a few minutes without running her hands all over the curves of her body.

"Oh!" Landon gasped as she placed one hand on the grey tile while her other hand began to massage her slit. "Oh God!" She pleaded withe her sweet accent as she slowly penetrated herself with a finger.

"Am I interrupting?"

Ana turned and saw Ian standing before her completely naked. His body was simply covered in lean muscle, and his impressive cock was already standing at attention.

"No, you're right on time," Ana whispered as she reached out and pulled him close. Their mouths met and tongues immediately began exploring. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach, and the feeling drove her wild. "Yes! Put your hands on me!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Ian growled as he forcefully turned her around so both her hands were pressed against the tile. He groped both of her breasts from behind while rubbing his cock through the gap in her legs. "Your ass is fucking fantastic, Ana!"

"Yes! Tell me how beautiful I am!"

"You were the sexiest girl out there," Ian said as he gave her ass a little smack, "and most would kill to have this ass."

"What would you do for this ass?" Landon moaned as Ian began to rub her dripping slit.

"Anything, darling," he then spun her around again and lifted her long leg into the air, "but let's focus on getting to know each other first." He groaned as he lined up the tip of his cock with Landon's slit and thrusted with all his might.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Fuck me with your hard cock!" She moaned and screamed as he took her, and Landon began to feel her first orgasm rock her so hard she thought she might fall to the ground. "I'm cumming! You're making me cum!"

"Oh, you're so fucking tight!" Ian screamed as he pressed deeper and deeper inside of Landon.

This is what Landon wanted. After that night of passion in Ana's body, she knew that she would not rest until she got to experience it again. "Oh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh fuck!" Each thrust felt as if it would split her in two, but it felt like heaven each time. She knew that she was not going to be able to live without this feeling, and as Ian came to a climax she knew what she would do.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!"

"Cum on my ass!" Landon demanded as she bent over and presented herself to him. After a few strokes of his cock, Ian exploded all over her backside. He came enough that she could feel it all over her, until the water from the shower washed it away.

"God... You're a fucking machine, Ana," Ian said as he pulled her ass close to him and held her tight.

"That was incredible," Ana said through labored breaths. She had worked harder in the last few minutes than she had all day out on the pitch. They kissed again, and Landon felt something different than the lust that had driven her this far. She felt a connection to a man, something she never thought would happen, and she didn't want to give it up.

"So it all went well?" Ana asked Landon later that night.

"Yeah. You're going to get a call from you manager tonight with all the details... They were very impressed." Ana then leapt over and gave him a big hug as they stood at the doors of the gym.

"God, you are the best, Landon!"

He held her tight for a moment, feeling her tits press into him, before he spoke again. "Yeah, but there's a problem."

"Oh," Ana asked as she backed up with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah... They want you to do some training with some players before the shoot, and they're expecting you to perform like I did today."

"Oh, shit," And whispered as she ran her hands through her hair.

"I know, right?" Landon added with a feigned worry.

"Landon, I know that you've done so much for me already... but could you help me out with this a few more times? I promise..."

"I'll help you," Landon said as he cust her off, "but you're going to have to give me some more time in that body of yours. They really want to put you through your paces, with practices going late into the night."

"God, I know that's asking so much of you, Landon." She walked closer to him and pressed her tits against his arm. She was looking at him with bedroom eyes, and he thought he was the luckiest man alive.

"I'll do it, Ana, but you should expect to feel a lot of pain when you get back into your body," Landon said with a smile.

"It's worth it, Landon," she added before dropping her hand to the front of his pants, "and I'll make it worth it for you." They then walked out of the gym together and on to her apartment. There they fucked into the late hours of the night, and Ana came at least a dozen time. Landon, on the other hand, seemed preoccupied with something else Ana couldn't decipher, but she could care less that he didn't cum after giving her so much pleasure.

She couldn't have known that Landon was envisioning himself as her getting fucked by Ian. She didn't know that Landon had manipulated her into handing over her body with the intention of getting fucked by Ian on a nightly basis. Landon would play his part, and he thought about other models he could work with at Limousine Fitness who would make similar offers once they found out he trained Ana.

The possibilities for sexual encounters as different women were endless, and Landon would seek them all...

///// THE END

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! A special thanks to Lilac Wren for allowing me the use of their "Limousine Fitness" idea, and if you don't know who that is then pay them a visit at tgcreation.com. If you enjoyed reading this story, please visit my personal site at TGTrinity.com. The site has exclusive stories that have been commissioned, as well as info on how you can commission me to bring your ideas to life. I'd also invite you to visit captions.tgtrinity.com to see my new work with captions. (CAUTION: All mentioned sites have explicit content.)

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Phew, I just broke out in a

Phew, I just broke out in a sweat TWICE!
Great story.

Karen

:)

TGTrinity's picture

Glad you enjoyed it!