Point Of View: Stella's View - 1

Printer-friendly version

E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View- Stella's View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike Fan-Fiction
by Stanman

Synopsis:Is where Stella Cameron talks about the story.

[=][+][-]
Greetings; my name is Stella Cameron. I am the younger sister of Simon Cameron. I love and adore my brother, he is a sweet and gentle giant. Simon would never hurt a fly. He has had terrible luck with women. It all comes from our Mum being so strict with us that Simon can't seem to truly appreciate a strong willed woman. That is why I look after him and hope to find a girl that he can truly love.

That is why I am glad that I "ran into Cathy." I actually did run into her. It happened one dark and stormy night,[ Now, I know this sounds like the set up for some novel, but this is the way that it happened.] I was driving home when I saw this wet, bedraggled biker riding in the rain. I barely avoided hitting the poor thing, but I did hit the bike and bent it pretty bad. At least the biker was unhurt. The biker was a transitioning young woman named Cathy. Cathy was truly a shy, introverted young woman afraid of her own shadow. I liked her from the beginning and wanted to help her to grow into the woman I knew that she could be with help.

Since her clothes were wet and dirty, I lent her some of mine. Cathy and I are the same size, so I was astonished when I saw the vision of loveliness standing before me. Then I knew that this was the girl for my brother Simon. I was right. When Simon met her, he was smitten with Cupid's Arrow. Cathy took awhile to feel the same way, but she in time finally fell in love with him. When she confided in me about her love for Simon, my heart broke for her.
[=][+][-]
She was worried about what our parents would say about her being unable to produce an heir as well as Simon's reaction when he found out the truth. I did my very best to console her, but I knew that it would be up to her and Simon to deal with that. When Simon found out, he was a bit miffed about it, but he still wanted Cathy in his life. that was when they decided to wed and under what conditions too.
[=][+][-]
Thanks to my friends in the medical community, Cathy was confirmed and approved for Sex Reassignment Surgery in record time. She is getting the surgery on New Years Day and she and Simon are waiting until after the surgery to snog. They have slept together and Cathy has given poor Simon a "STIFF WILLIE" a few times, but that was using her hand. She will not allow any penetration until after the surgery. She wants Simon to be the first in her new "WOMANHOOD."
[=][+][-]
Cathy has grown as a person. Ever since she has began to dress as a woman, she has blossomed into a dynamic student and teacher in her own right. When Professor Tom Agnew found out about her transitioning, he adopted her as his daughter. Under his loving guidance, her project with dormice has taken center stage in the Universities ongoing Nature Project. Cathy has been leading a project centering upon dormice and the impact that pollution has on nature.
[=][+][-]
One time, she took Simon out with her on a survey of dormice nests. Poor Simon was shot by poachers thinking he was a deer. Cathy showed what a trooper she was by caring for Simon and only breaking down when he was safe from harm. It was then that Simon truly won her heart and she began to grow into the woman that she is.
[=][+][-]
Cathy is quite a trouble magnet in her own right. That poor girl keeps on getting into so many misadventures that it is a wonder that she doesn't get into trouble with the Superheroes. Now don't go blaming me, I am totally innocent in all of this. i am only guilty of getting Cathy to accept her womanhood, her getting into these situations is all her own doing.
[=][+][-]
One time Cathy and I went shopping when a Granny fell down suffering from a heart attack. I went to help her by administering C.P.R. to keep her heart going when a bloke lifted my wallet from me. My sister Cathy saw it and ran after him. She tackled him "rugby style" and brought him down. When word of her deed got out, she was offered a spot on the rugby team by the coach. Sweet Cathy turned him down. But I could tell that she was actually considering the offer. It was her love for Simon and her modesty that kept her from accepting the offer. Frankly, Cathy couldn't have made the team as there are no coed teams.
[=][+][-]
Another time that she showed her grit was when she and my brother Simon was at her apartment. There are two ruffians that try to bully Cathy, but they never counted on taking on the Simon/Cathy duo. Those two tackled the ruffians and sent them away with their tales between their legs. Simon was quite impressed with Cathy's attitude and they did a bit of snogging then. Those two are made for each other.

Then there was the time that she saved an infant from certain doom!! Cathy was driving home when she came across a car wreck. The car was afire and the Mum and Dad were on the side of the road wailing that their infant was trapped inside the car. Cathy risked her life and crawled into that inferno to rescue the child. She would have perished if not for a bystander that pulled her out with the baby in Cathy's arms. Cathy was a bit hoarse for a few days after that.
[=][+][-]
Simon, Dad & I got onto her for being so foolish, but we were proud of her too. She is such a selfless young lady that needs somebody to protect her. I am glad that my brother Simon has volunteered for that duty.

Then there was the time that Cathy did an interview for the university. She in in charge of the dormouse survey and Professor Agnew got her to do the interview because Cathy is so pretty. Cathy was in the university's science lab with her pet dormouse Spike when things got "out of hand" Cathy had Spike out of her cage and was holding her in her hand when Spike got scared by all of the flashing cameras.

Spike spooked and jumped down Cathy's blouse to hide. Poor dear peed while down there too.[giggle] It took Cathy a bit to secure her pet again, but the blouse was ruined thanks to Spike's little present.[giggle.] I guess that will teach Cathy not to handle those wild dormouse. But as much as Cathy is a trouble magnet, she is an even more caring and loving woman that has done more than many woman twice her age has done in the little time that I have known her.
[=][+][-]
My Sister-In-Law Cathy has come a long way ever since I met her on that dark and stormy night, I often wonder if it was fate and what would Cathy be now if we had not met. As much as Cathy has had so many misadventures, she has also had her own tragedies to deal with. Dealing with them has made her a much stronger woman that I am proud to call my friend.
[=][+][-]
Cathy lost her Mum recently. Cathy had just recently decided to live full-time as a woman and give up her male identity. A lot of that decision is because I have given her several suits of clothing that I got tired of. We are both the same size and she is so cute and adorable in my old stuff.
[=][+][-]
Cathy does not look a bit like a guy, she is all woman. Only her boy bits keep her from truly being a woman and thanks to me, she will soon have that distraction taken care of. Using my contacts in the Medical Community, I got her appointments with the two psychologists and surgeon to pave the way for her S.R.S. on New Years Day. Now I know that it is supposed to take several years for her to qualify for S.R.S., but she won the hearts of everybody. I had nothing to do with it. I am a professional, I would never coerce anybody to risk their career for me or anybody else.

As I was saying, Cathy lost her Mum recently, she asked me to go with her to the hospital because her Mum was suffering from a heart attack and her Dad hated Cathy because he wanted a son, not a daughter. Her Dad beat Cathy and took away her favorite doll when she was a kid, then beat her again when Cathy was in college. That final beating was to much for her, so Cathy moved out and stayed in her off campus apartment.

When we got to the hospital, we barely made it to her Mum's bedside when she passed away. She thought that we were both Angels from Heaven and she died with a beautiful smile upon her face. We left soon after as Cathy was not ready to confront her Dad, but he saw how beautiful Cathy was and losing his wife broke his heart and helped him to accept Cathy as his daughter.
[=][+][-]
It was soon after that that he had a stroke. Cathy, ever the dutiful daughter visited him and began a new and bitter sweet relationship with her Dad. They both had to forge a new bond as Cathy had been hurt by him. But her kind and giving heart opened up so that she was able to accept his apology.

Her Dad refused hospital food and wanted Cathy to fix his meals. Cathy began to fix him breads and soups and discovered that she was a good cook. She had quite a few heated discussions with her Dad to quantify their relationship. Those arguments broke her heart! She loves her Dad and seeing him so weak and frail is so hard for her to see. She is convinced that he only accepts her because he must depend upon her, but I believe that he truly loves his daughter.
[=][+][-]
When he found out about her exploits, he was truly chuffed about her deeds and laughed about her and Spike. He now calls her Lady Dormouse and he approves of Simon as a future Son-In-Law. Cathy and Simon visited him to let him know that they were getting married one day. He couldn't have been happier for her and looks forward to giving the bride away.
[=][+][-]
But she and Simon had to deal with her secret too. He thought Cathy was a genetic girl, not a trans-girl and almost ended the engagement when he found out. But Simon found that Cathy was the woman for him and was able to accept her secret. She also had to face down an attempt on her life. Professor Tom Agnew's old secretary was jealous of his love foe Cathy and was convinced that she was his slut.

That mad woman drugged Cathy and was about to start carving and mutilating Cathy when Tom saved her at great cost to himself. Tom was injured when she stabbed him, but she was shot by a sniper, thusly dying.
[=][+][-]
Cathy has suffered so very much in such a short amount of time, but nothing prepared her for what would happen when the Mafia tried to steal the bank from mine and Simon's Dad. That has caused athy more grief than she can bear.
[=][+][-]
Cathy has gone through much turmoil in her short life as a woman, all because of those who want to take advantage of her. Is it no wonder that she has finally broken? Because of Cathy's being a trans-sexual woman engaged to being married to my brother Simon, there was a hostile takeover attempted of the bank where my Father is the C.E.O. He is Lord Stansbury: Peer Of The Realm. Simon works at he same bank as well.

The Mafia thought that the scandal of Cathy's defect and her marrying Simon was fuel to help them in a hostile takeover. They actually tried to kidnap Cathy too!! Se was on her bike when a black S.U.V. tried to capture her. She led them upon a merry chase before they were caught, but that chase left her shaken.
[=][+][-]
That was when Professor Agnew invites us to stay at his place for the duration. We all accepted and soon were making Tom happy as he was lonely in his estate ever since his wife died. Now Tom has a love for curry equal to our national love of tea. He has that stuff as often has he can get it.

Well, soon, the Mafia was caught and stopped in their endeavors, but that still left the press hounding us about Cathy and Simon, so thanks to Simon's friend Des, That hurdle was crossed as well. Des used his contacts to set up an interview with the couple so that they could answer the questions. Thanks to that interview, the storm of press after us has died down. But things are still not quite right here in Camelot.
[=][+][-]
Des has been trying to seduce Cathy ever since they met. He even bet Simon that he could shag Cathy before Simon did. Simon never went for the bet, but the news of the bet hurt Cathy anyway. And when she went out cycling with Des, THAT caused Simon some grief.

Cathy made out as if Des had done something and got Simon quite miffed about it too. Even though she fessed up, Simon was still a bit unsure. It all came to a head recently when Simon fond Cathy's boy bits as they snuggled. THAT caused Simon to to leave the bedroom. Cathy left the ring and ran away. When she called us, Simon went to get her and brought her back. We had a frank and open fight about He and Cathy because she was not in any shape to talk.

I let him have it with both barrels and sent him packing to cool off and think for a bit. Cathy and I reaffirmed our status as sisters then. She is my sister even if she NEVER marries my brother Simon. Now my sister has to make a decision about her and Simon. Will she marry him anyway if he returns? Will she go after him if not? Will she complete her schooling and surgery? What ever her Decision, I will be there for her.
[=][+][-]
My sister Cathy hes developed into a true Princess. From a shy and frightened boy taking hormones, she has matured into a caring and wonderful lady that I am proud to be able to call my friend. I first started befriending her because I have seen way too many of the trans-gendered women come into the hospital mutilated because they despaired of ever becoming a woman and I didn't want for that to happen again if I could help it.

Those poor mutilated victims can never go back to being a man ever again. They have butchered away their gonads and at times, even their penis. I do my duty and care for these poor souls, then I go to the Chapel and cry for them. That is where I made a vow to help out the next one and if possible, prevent another crime against the body.
[=][+][-]
I went to Sunday School as a girl and it was there that I decided to become a nurse. While in school, I volunteered to help the school nurse as a part of my punishment. I was always getting into trouble as a girl. Even as a girl, I had the gift of helping sick people.

Seeing Cathy all wet and cold, I knew that I had a chance to fulfill my vow. I began giving her my old clothes to wear when I saw that we were the same size. She is so pretty that it is amazing that she is not a genetic girl. Cathy began to tuck her bits so that she would look like a woman until she found out that if it got to much smaller, they wouldn't have enough to work with. After that, she stopped tucking.
[=][+][-]
Professor Agnew loves her like she is his daughter. In fact, he lost a daughter named Cathy and Cathy now has in a way, replaced her and eased a burden upon his heart. I am glad because he is a sweet and kind older man, very much like my father.

Agnew has given Cathy a lot to do too. She now leads a bunch of students that now do the surveying for her. Those kids love and respect her too. When the press tried to get a scoop on Cathy, the entire university stood behind her. Recently, Cathy became the tutor of Stevie, an AIDS positive student. Cathy took him to have the tests done and was there when the results came back. She never insulted him for being gay at all. She was a comfort to that scared kid. When he needed a big sister, Cathy was there for him.

Steve found out that AIDS had finally claimed his liver and he was soon to die. He confessed to Cathy that he had sex with a sailor two years ago and contracted AIDS then. He asked Cathy to tell his parents and she accepted the responsibility. Well, Professor Agnew, Simon and I went with Cathy. She needed our help as she was unsure of what would happen.

Stevie's sister Sarah was very supportive of Stevie as well as his Mum, but his dad refused to believe until he saw Stevie before he died, then he finally accepted his son.
[=][+][-]
Yes, Cathy is my sister and I would do anything for her because she saved me when I had made a big mistake. I had an abortion recently. I was not ready to be an unwed Mum and went to a clinic to have it removed. Even now, I regret murdering my innocent child. I know that my family would have accepted my bairn as a new addition, but in my despair, I killed.

Cathy consoled me and comforted me as best she could. What irony!! Here I was a woman aborting a child being comforted by Cathy who can never be a birth mother. Cathy never complained and promised to keep the abortion a secret, but it almost got out anyway.

I started bleeding during the night and if not for Cathy and her quick thinking, I would have died. She saw me and that pool of blood and called the ambulance. She stayed with me and made sure that I was cared for. If ever I can repay her for her help, I will move Heaven and Hell to do it.
[=][+][-]

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments