Point Of View: Professor's View Pt 0

Printer-friendly version

I am Professor Olivia Stacie Turner; my friend call me Post. I am a Psychoanalyst from the far future. I have been sent back in time to gather data upon certain people whose lives due to unforeseen circumstances have caused ripples far beyond the normal scope of influence.

It has been discovered that in many cases, the person involved is trans-gendered in some way and prove to have a very high level of intelligence. Whether or not intelligence causes trans-genderism is still open to debate.

Unfortunately, even though I am qualified to offer an opinion, my personnel files disqualify me. I was born a boy. When I was four years old, I discovered that I was a girl with boy bits.

My Mom and Dad accepted my true identity and let me start dressing as a girl. I love wearing skirts, dresses, skorts and shorts with either tights or pantyhose. I seldom wear pants, the only times I do is during the Winter when it is too cold for tights, but I wear them under my pants anyway.

When I was playing softball at the Community Center, my entire life changed. I was hit in my groin by the batter as he slid into Home. His shoe crushed my groin and destroyed my gonads.

Waking up in the Hospital several days later, I found that my groin was smooth except for my wee-wee. The doctors had to amputate my gonads because they were crushed. That means that I will go through a girl's puberty.

When I turned ten, I started developing breasts and my hips began to widen. Mom and Dad then told me about the "Birds And The Bees" and where babies came from. Then they asked me if I fancied a boy or a girl.

Then when I looked confused, they told me about what a trans-gendered girl or boy is. When I told them I didn't know if I fancied boys or girls, they hugged ma and told me that they loved me. From that day onward, I have lived each day to its fullest.

When I turned ten, I was able to have my S.R.S. done because It turned out that I had fully functional female parts. My first period was a shocker! If not for Mom, I would have been totally freaked out.

Knowing that I can be a Mother has given me a new respect for those whose sexual identity is in doubt. When I graduated with honors from college, my first assignment from school is to analyze the T.G. people that have impacted the world.

As a member myself, I pledge to do my best to present all people with equality and fairness.
Professor Olivia Stacie Turner

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Professor's View

Well, Prof., you should have a look at "Queen" Elizabeth to start with! The original Princess Elizabeth died of malaria and undernourishment, just as her father wanted, since she was the child of a divorced, ex wife. The family however, substituted a boy cousin of about the same age, castrating him and then clothing him as a girl, with the intention of being able to manimpulate him to their own benefit. (S)he eventually was crowned Queen, and set about eliminating all who knew of the substitution, and went on to rule as a much loved Queen in a time when Britain became Great (I think he(r) idea was to use that epithet even.)

Most people are unaware to this day, of this fact, but yet she probably had more influence than any other TV before or since.

Briar

Briar

I disagree

That rumor is obviously a ploy by the patriarchy to take away from the wonderful amount of work women have done throughout the centuries.

 

    I just got to be me :D

 

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D