E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View: Spike's View-3

Printer-friendly version

E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View: Spike's View-3
Easy As Falling Off A Bike Fan-Fiction
by Stanman
E.A.F.O.A.B.Is the ongoing story of Charlie Watts who thanks to being almost runover by Stella Cameron during a thunderstorm, finally realizes her dream of becoming a woman who marries Simon Cameron and becomes the mummy to an ever increasing troop of children who are loved by Henry Cameron, Cathy's father-in-law.

Synopsis:Is where Spike talks about the story.

[=][+][-]
My Mummy takes care of me real good. She gives me her nuts and plays with me too. I want to grow up to be just like my Mummy because I am a Mummy too. I hope other Dormice have wonderful Mummies too. Mummy has been very good to me when I have my litters too. After a Daddy Dormouse visits me, she keeps me safe so that I can have my litter in safety. If a Daddy Dormouse was to stay with me, he would get mean and hurt my litter. My Mummy won't let that happen to my litters.
[=][+][-]
My Mummy makes sure that my litters are all safe. She has the help of other Mummy and Daddy Dormice to help her. Mummy used to go out to visit mu litters and care for them, but now she has help. Dormouse Daddy Simon went to care for my litters one time and he got hurt. I don't know how, but my Mummy was really worried about him. Then my Daddy let my Mummy bring in the other Mummy and Daddy Dormice to help. I am glad that she did because I like knowing my litters are safe.
[=][+][-]
Mummy's new friends even agreed to help her in other things as well. It seems that some very naughty Mummy and Daddy Dormice want to hurt my Mummy and Daddy Simon for some reason. I don't know why they would, we dormice Mummies have many dormice Daddies for our litters. Are they saying that my Mummy and Simon can't have any litters?
[=][+][-]
What about them? do they have litters like we do? If so, why pick upon MY MUMMY??? It doesn't make any sense at all.Maybe my Mummy knows why and will teach them how silly they are. Mummy has taught me everything that I know, so I know that she can teach them.
[=][+][-]
My Mummy even helps to teach other Mummy and Daddy dormouse. One that she was very close to was Stevie. He came in to see My Mummy one day and she found out that he might be sick. Stevie went out gathering nuts with another Daddy Dormouse and ate some bad nuts. After that, Stevie started getting sick and came to my Mummy.

My Mummy took care of Stevie, but he got very sick and is now asleep. My Mummy went to tell Stevie's Mummy and Daddy about Stevie getting so sick. I hope they saw him before he went to sleep because I know that I would be upset if any of my litters got hurt.
[=][+][-]
Yes, my Mummy loves to care for others. She has helped to take care of Mummy Stella a lot. Stella got hurt real bad and Mummy had to care for her till she got better. Then My Mummy and Stella helped another Mummy that was being hurt by Daddies. Mummy and Stella went to help the other Mummy and Stella got hurt. My Mummy had to help Stella get well as well as help the other Mummy.
[=][+][-]
I am so proud of my very special Mummy and I want to be just like her in every way that I can. She is such a good and wonderful Mummy that others just want to help her be a better Mummy. I know that my Mummy is special because she is my Mummy.
End of E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View: Spike's View-3
The End

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Your points of view just

Your points of view just keep getting better and better. J-Lynn

Ahhh, so it's all food and sex!

Makes sense that Spike would think about life in terms of nuts and reproduction, everyone being either a mum or dad.... so unlike us higher creatures! ;)

What kind of memories to dormice have, certainly they're longer than a goldfish's supposed three second memory, but how long could they be?

One thing that came to mind as I read was wondering if Spike could have perhaps smelled Steve's illness; I know it's documented that certain animals have such highly developed senses of smell that they can detect tumors, cancer, etc....

Agreed - these differing PoVs just keep getting better!

YW

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius

So how does Spike know about...

The incident of Cathy and Stella rescuing the russian woman? And about Stella getting sick? Spike sure gets around.

Yes, Spike Does Get Around Alot

In Spike, I have tried to give a very simplistic view of everything. As an animal, she would think in very basic terms. While it is true that I have taken a few liberties with Spike and her view, I have done it all to show that our animal friends have thoughts and feelings.

I for one truly believe that pets do care for us because of the many stories out there where a pet has saved their human companion.

I was saved from a house fire by my doggie companion Lisa. She died saving me. To this day, I would rather have suffered from the fire than for her to have died.

I am sure that there are stories of animal companions here in Big Closet and would love to here about them.

May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine