E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View: Kiki's View

Printer-friendly version

E.A.F.O.A.B. Point Of View- Kiki's View
Easy As Falling Off A Bike Fan-Fiction
by Stanman
E.A.F.O.A.B.Is the ongoing story of Charlie Watts who thanks to being almost runover by Stella Cameron during a thunderstorm, finally realizes her dream of becoming a woman who marries Simon Cameron and becomes the mummy to an ever increasing troop of children who are loved by Henry Cameron, Cathy's father-in-law.

Synopsis:Is where, we get to here what Kiki feels about things

[=][+][-]
I am Kiki, I am Professor Thomas Agnew's best friend. I am a puppy and as such, He is my pack leader. Only , why doesn't he have fur like I do and walk on four legs? I guess that some puppies are a bit different. Oh well, as long as I get fed and watered, I don't mind. My best friend recently brought in three other puppies like him. One a male puppy ans two girl puppies like me. But darn it, no puppies like me!! Oh well, maybe I can make friends with that red puppy that came by recently.
[=][+][-]
The other puppies were getting ready to eat when a loud commotion sounded from outside. They all went to see what it was and I scampered out too. There were puppies riding upon some VERY BIG puppies ad they were chasing a red puppy that was hiding from them. Why they were after the red puppy, I don't know, but I didn't like it at all, neither did my best friend or the other puppies.

Well, my best friend helped the red puppy and sent the bad puppies away. I don't know exactly what happened, but they were all quite mad about the poor red puppy. Too bad they didn't bring the red puppy inside, we would have had fun.I gue ss that I should have stayed out there, but I smelled that wonderful food and I just couldn't resist. I jumped up on the table and saw that great big haunch of meat and I couldn't resist.

I are the whole thing and wanted even more of it. I was going to look for more of that meat when they came back in and put me back in my kennel. Darn it!! I was still hungry!! Well, I did sleep really well that night and had a great big poopoo the next day. I just hope that I can get the chance to eat another haunch of meat soon, real tasty.
[=][+][-]
At times, I get to eat some of my best friends spicy meats. I like them, but they also make me feel funny and give me the trots. I hope he doesn't give me a lot of that stuff. My best friend dotes upon a very special girl puppy. Her name is Cathy. She helps out by cooking and cleaning up. She is real nice, but at times, she cries a lot.
[=][+][-]
She wants to have puppies with Simon, the other male puppy that is here now, but thinks that she can't. I don't know why not, when she comes into season., Simon and her will have a litter unless my best friend smells her, then he will be the daddy.
[=][+][-]
Cathy has made my best friend very happy too. Before he brought Cathy and the others here, he was very lonely. Now he is very happy even with all of the stuff that keeps happening.
[=][+][-]
Stella keeps on getting sick and Simon worries so much about her too. Cathy comforts him, but I can tell that she worries too. Even my best friend worries. I can tell that they love each other and care for each other as well. Right now puppy Stella is hurt, but when she is well, everybody will be happy.
[=][+][-]
Finis

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's a dog's life

Hehe - wants another haunch does....s/he? Is Kiki male or female? Did I miss something here, or do we not know?

Well done, as always!

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius