Houston, We Have a Situation Here - Part 1

Printer-friendly version

I had a major score. In the laundry were some of my favorite clothes of my sister's. All I needed was a little time alone and I would be satisfied, but someone out there doesn't like me. In fact, someone out there hates me.

Houston, we have a situation here - Part 1
By Buggie

I, Robert Samuel Houston, had scored the best find ever. I sat on the toilet in the bathroom with the laundry hamper open, a big grin stretched over my face. This was great. My older sister Becky normally didn't wear her nice underwear. Sometimes she wore it when she dressed up really nice, but that was rare and never for anything she went to school for. Since the hamper was quite full it had to be she was low on her normal everyday underwear and thus had to use what she had.

My luck was doubly-so as she was right now out there running the vacuum in the living room. She still had to finish the hallway and the bedrooms so she was going to be busy for awhile. That meant I had time to play with the little gift she had left me. I wasn't wearing my shoes having taken them off when I was watching the TV, so it was easy for me to slip off my jeans and underwear and exchange my briefs for her silky, lacy panties. As they slid into place I felt a slight shiver stretch out from them, exploding as it rocketed up my spine to my brain. I hopped over to the vanity and looked in the large mirror. The shiny red panties hugged my cheeks and I let my hips swing back and forth as I watched them in the mirror. I was in heaven. Carefully I reached down in front and did my best to tuck myself down, pulling the panties tight to hold me in. I let my hands roam over the smooth material, feeling the rougher lace along the sides where it joined the front panel to the back.

I had to have more.

I took off my pullover and t-shirt and grabbed the matching bra. I quickly fastened the hooks in the back and carefully measuring their current position, I then adjusted the straps to fit me better, pulling what flesh I could to make little breasts for the bra to cradle. I had the band extra tight to keep them in place. For a few moments I was content with dancing around in front of the mirror, letting my hands roam around my body. But that wasn't enough. Oh no, I needed something more. Much more! I wanted everything I could get. She had worn a dress today too, so I dived back into the hamper to look for it.

Unfortunately it wasn't there. Curse my luck. I pulled the top layer off to see what could be underneath and was rewarded with something almost as good. Two days ago she wore one of my favorite blouses of hers. I found the jeans she wore with them too. If only I had the vest and belt to complete the picture, plus those high heal boots, big earrings, and that purse. Oh well, I just had to work with what I had.

The jeans were tight, but I could get them on. For safety reasons I thought it prudent to wear a little panty liner just in case I dripped. I was hoping for so much more by the time I was done. I slid my arms up through the blouse and out the short puffy sleeves. I buttoned up the cuffs, standing them up and out, and fluffed up the sleeves a little, not that they needed much. After adjusting the oversized collar and closing the zip and button on the jeans, I turned the corner back to the mirror. As I thought, the white blouse was thin enough that the red of the bra stood out strongly. Normally she wore one of her beige bras with this blouse, but I liked the red bra and I enjoyed seeing it like that. Still I had seen a camisole in the pile and quickly worked my way out of and then back into my treasures. It was sexier to see that red peeking above that camisole anyway.

Grinning, I felt my hands stroke through the blouse, camisole, and bra to feel my little nipples get stiff. I had to laugh at the thought that it was 'my bra' right now. Using some washrags I stuffed my cups to make the blouse fit better. The mirror showed the darts underneath my breasts, the tight bodice, the lace underneath, and the puffy sleeves. My butt was showcased, lifted and separated, in those tight jeans and my front was pretty smooth and sexy. For added measure I borrowed from her little hook her necklace with the little hearts to dangle above my breasts. I had to get a picture of myself wearing this, I looked so good. If Becky wasn't home I'd run out to my room and get the digital camera, but I could hear her finishing the living room and that meant she was about to start on the hallway next. No way could I leave the bathroom like this right now. I might have dared to do it if she wasn't nearby, but the risk was too great. Still I had to have that picture.

I took off her jeans and put mine back on, tucking the camisole and blouse down as I buttoned everything up. Setting my pullover aside, I put my underwear and shirt in with the rest of the laundry and tidied up a little. In front of the mirror I slid the pullover back over my head, making sure that nothing of the large open collar showed. I took another look and even though I could see that I had boobies thanks to the washrags, I doubt Becky would notice in the short time I was out there.

I hopped out of the bathroom and ducked down the hall to my room. Now where did I leave that camera? I dug through the piles on my desk hoping to find it. Maybe Becky borrowed it? If so then that was it. No way would I go into her room with her about to start on the hallway. She was out there right now in the living room getting ready to do the hall.

Her voice came from right behind me, "Rob? Earth to Rob! Wake up and let's go!"

She laughed at my squeal as I spun around and came back down to earth, my shoulders slumped over and my hand upon my chest clutching the little hearts of the necklace through the pullover. "Sorry," she giggled. "I didn't mean to scare you like that space-cadet. I thought you heard me earlier. Boy you act like such a girl at times."

I moved away from her, turning so she couldn't see my breasts as they heaved below my pullover. "Damn it, don't do that!" I busied myself with going through the pile on my dresser, hoping she'd leave so I could get back to the bathroom.

"Come on, we don't have time for this. Look, it's almost 4:30. We've got to get to school for the band meeting. Grab your shoes and we'll get moving."

"Meeting?" my voice cracked.

"Yes. Now let's move it. I can't afford to be late and you can't afford to miss it. I got to grab my coat from my room and you should be in this hallway by then or I'm going to start talking about your secret passion to your friends." Tormenting me she drew it out with a wink and a sing-song, "You know the one...."

My throat closed as my heart tried to vacate my body and join the ones in the chain around my neck. I felt sick, not daring to turn around as I stuttered, "Y-y-y-ou kn-know?"

"Of course, it's obvious. I can see the outlines of it all clearly."

Oh shit, I was doomed. She could see it through my pullover. I thought it was thick enough and fuzzy enough to hide everything. Or maybe I had panty lines.

"You are in love with that girl in the trombone section, the one that's also in the flag corps. You may think you hide it well, but I can tell because I know you backwards and forwards. You can't keep any secrets from me. Now move it! I don't want to be late." With that she smacked my butt with her open hand, making me jump again.

She didn't see me having my heart attack now that she had left, but it was all I could do to keep from throwing up all over the place and then collapsing where I was. I'm not exactly sure which one would happen first. I might have done everything at the same time for all I knew. All I could focus on was my heart beating out of my chest. My panty-covered butt burned where she had playfully struck it. I could hear her getting her coat. I didn't have a choice. If I delayed she would eventually figure out what I had on underneath. There wasn't a lock on my door so I couldn't lock her out for the moments I needed to change, but I had enough time to lessen the obvious. I reached in and pulled out the washrags, tossing them under my bedcovers.

"Do I have time to change? I'd like to wear a different shirt." As she appeared in my door I added, "It won't take long."

"No we don't have time. Look, you are making us late already. Bad enough I had to finish the living room before going. If you had helped me all the housework would be done by now. I don't know what it is about boys thinking they don't need to clean things up." Her exasperation was beginning to show. "You can put your shoes on in the car." If I didn't follow along now she would get physical. She always did with me, knowing I'd never do anything back to her. She always used it to her benefit.

Still, as long as I wore the pullover I was okay. I didn't have to take it off. I might be able to pull this off and come back home without anyone knowing anything.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked grasping for my last chance at salvation.

"No, you just went. My God you took forever too. I hope you remembered to spray afterwards, you know how stinky you get. Come on!"

She reached out and grabbed my arm and I had no choice but to follow along now. I fumbled for my shoes as I passed by the chair she had placed them on while cleaning.

She grumbled at the slight delay. "Don't slow me down or God help me I'll make you go barefooted!"

On the driveway she unlocked the doors to the car, releasing me as she headed to the driver's side. An idea came to me, "Hey, don't we need our notebooks?"

"No, get in. You can borrow a pen and paper from me at school if you need to take notes."

Well shit! I slumped into the seat and buckled myself in. As she blasted off down the road I could feel the tightness of her bra as it constricted me with each breath I took. I tried to think of a way to reduce my risk. Maybe once we got to school I could duck into the bathroom and if it wasn't busy at least remove the bra, camisole, and blouse. That would eliminate the straps and any blouse like outlines from being seen through my pullover. If I was lucky I could find a way to put them in a plastic shopping bag, hide them in my locker, and bring them home tomorrow in my backpack.

Even though I wasn't religious, I sat in that seat and prayed for deliverance. I would have kneeled there if possible. 'God, just get me out of this and I promise I'll never do it again. I promise I won't swear or take your name in vain or any of the other things you do not like.' Absentmindedly I scratched an itch on my chest, feeling the little heart necklace just above the seatbelt strap. Looking down I suddenly realized that the seatbelt went right through the center of my chest. On either side of the strap I could see small, pert little breasts that the bra had created from my loose flesh. Oh Fucking God! What did I do to deserve this? My shoulders quickly slumped to hide my perky little mounds.

Becky looked over at me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong at all. I'm fine."

"You just seem a little out of it; like you aren't yourself or something."

"No, no, no. I'm fine really. I'm just thinking about some homework I just remembered I have to get done tonight."

"Right. The day you talk about doing homework is the day you are trying to hide something. Hey, if it is about that girl I can find out if she likes you. I can be discreet about it too."

"I'm not trying to hide anything. Honest!"

"So what about that girl? Wendy right?"

She wasn't convinced and I had to throw her off the trail. "Sure, that would be great." I did like Wendy. She was hot and if she was interested in me that would be cool. For added measure I threw in my best appreciative look. "Thanks Sis."

I sat back in the tuba section as the meeting went on in front of me. I hadn't been able to find anything to carry the stuff in. Not that I had a moment alone to take anything off anyways. I didn't even have my locker key as it was in my backpack Normally I'd cut up with the guys, but today I kept to myself so much that they wondered what was wrong. I was being too quiet. However I knew that if I tried not to be quiet then I'd start blathering. I could blather quiet well and had done so before the meeting started. I kept going on and on about basically nothing at all so much that one of guys slapped me on the back and punched me in the arm. I gave many a silent "thank-you's" that he struck the area where my bra wasn't. But it meant I needed to shut up and not go on and on about things. It meant I was nervous if I started talking like that and if they saw me being nervous they would wonder what I was nervous about and then they might slap my back again or do something where they could feel my bra, camisole, blouse, necklace, or my panties or worse yet I would just open my big fucking mouth and shout out to everyone what I was wearing underneath my clothes... Oh God, I'm even blathering in a monologue all to myself.

I feel sick. If I said that they might try to send me to the school nurse. Even though school was over for the day, my luck she would be there and would try to get me to take off my pullover. That would be awful. She might...

Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up...

"Hey Rob, meeting's over man," Mike said as he kicked my foot.

Brilliantly I replied, "Huh?"

"You are such the space case today, Houston. You sure you're okay?"

"Yah. Yah, I’m fine. Thanks. Just got something on my breast." Shit! Shit-shit-shit...

Mike looked at me and then busted out laughing. "Man, I smell ya. I've been thinking of those big breasts too. She's hot."

"What? Who's hot? I'm not hot. I'm fine." I could feel the sweat on my brow.

"No you idiot! Damn you really are strange today. I'm talking about..." But Mike didn't finish the thought. Instead he changed subjects. I felt like Monty Python suddenly narrated, 'And now for something completely different.' "...getting in some basketball when you feel more up to it. Maybe tonight after supper if you want. Hey Wendy."

It took me a moment to figure out what he was talking about. "Wendy?" Yah, she did have large breasts, but not as big as basketballs. More like softballs.

"Hey Mike. Hi Rob." I turned my head and found myself staring straight into those softballs, my eyes as large as baseballs. Wendy didn't seem to mind my inability to meet her eye to eye. "Can I talk to you for a moment? I need to go over what the brass section should do for the fundraiser."

Oh, Wendy. Okay I didn't figure out what he was talking about then. Now I'm with it. I'm cool. Wendy. The girl Becky thinks I've got the hots for that she was going to try to set me up with. That Wendy. Gotcha.

Give me a break, I'm a bit preoccupied here!

Mike made a hasty retreat, not without giving me a discrete thumbs-up as he headed out of the room. Wendy waved back to him.

Yah, real discrete.

Asshole.

I was smooth. "Fundraiser?" I blankly asked. I felt my panties slide on my butt as I stood up, sending a small thrill that shot up my spine and was pulled into the pit of my stomach.

"Yep. You want to go for a short walk and talk about it?" She reached out and placed her hand on my shoulder. "You okay? You look a little pale."

I couldn't take my eyes off of Wendy's blouse. I could see the lace of her bra and camisole poking through. Suddenly I realized that underneath my pullover, my bra and camisole were doing the exact same thing with my blouse. Best yet, she was touching my bra strap right now.

"Uhhh...." and then it happened. I finally hurled. I got her right on her legs and the splash-back got my jeans a little before falling all over our shoes. I praised God that I didn't get anything on my pullover. Any chance I had to be with her was gone. Not that she would ever want to talk to me again. I think she was so traumatized that she didn't remember feeling my bra strap if she even realized it was a bra strap.

Becky got me home soon afterwards, nagging me all the way. I played like I really was sick while hoping that she'd leave everything alone. She finally realized I wasn't fighting back at all and upon reflection she began to feel bad about how she treated me. When we got home she wanted to make it up to me, but I stopped her before she got close enough to give me a hug. I left my shoes in the garage along with my socks and I made my way back to my room and sat on my bed. It was over. I had gotten back home and my secret was still safe. All I had to do now was go take a shower and everything would fall into place. While in there I could place all the borrowed clothes back in the laundry. I was the luckiest guy on the planet. I had survived!

Becky called from the bathroom, "Rob? When you get out of the shower bring me your clothes. I'm going to start sorting the laundry. Give me your jeans now and I'll wash them with your shoes."

Now how the hell am I going to get out of this?

I flinched at the anger in her voice as she yelled, "What the fuck!"

I was doomed.

"Damn it Rob! You forgot to flush!!! It stinks in here! I bet you didn't even spray you lazy asshole!"

Damn it all.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice, short, funny, cute

And the teasing way you lead the reader into thinking the jig is up!

My only problem was not knowing who Stan Marsh and Wendy Testaburger are...

RE: Nice, short, funny, cute

Well I did leave it open to a sequel if I felt like following up. I might, but the right story vector has to present itself.

You know, I did think about the Stan Marsh and Wendy Testaburger reference as I was on an errand this afternoon. Those who know the characters would get the reference, but those who did not would have absolutely no clue about it. Most who got the reference would get ALL of the reference too. However it is too vague for the general audience. I shouldn't have included it.

Basically it is a South Park reference. Stan and Wendy want to be BF and GF, but everytime he gets too close to her he pukes at her feet. She says "gross" and the story goes on with them never getting together.

Thanks for the comment. All are appreciated. My biggest concern with my writting right now is my comma use. Let me know if they seem excessive. I'm constantly having to remove them in my revisions and then adding a few back in the next pass.

We're all connected. Everyone is a little Buggie.

Funny, but very messy.

Gosh, I'm so glad I never did anything like That!

Very ammusing, and cute!

Sarah Lynn

Very funny!

Rofl! Really good Buggie, loved all the little twists.

Love it, It's very fun and

Love it, It's very fun and quick witted.
Good thing that yo have a part two :)
Yoron.