BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 9

Printer-friendly version

"You will have experiences that will help you grow and become responsible members of society," Agent Mitchell said.

"Your other partner in crime is also being held accountable. Nick is just now waking up to a big surprise as well," laughed Agent Johnson.

Chapter 9 - Aftermath

Agents Johnson and Mitchell arrived at the ‘Two Gables’ the next morning. The four new girls were looking slightly confused and disheveled after their night of passion. Joanie, Stephanie, Barbie and Kylie were still very much out of sorts and had been feeling sick after realizing they had just had sex with four guys.

"Why'd you do this to us?” Joanie asked.

"You and your friends had been treating the girls you dated like they were pawns in a game for your own pleasure. You never showed one ounce of concern for the young women you hurt. Let's take a little trip shall we?” said Agent Johnson.

In a scene reminiscent of Dickens ‘A Christmas Carol’, they were taken back in time to the days following each one of their conquests. They saw first hand the shame and fear that each of the girls felt. They were there as Melissa and Cathy consoled one another and they saw many anxious moments played out as the girls waited to see if their periods would arrive on time.

Annie Thompson had even contemplated suicide and had become withdrawn from her family and friends. She no longer participated in any school activities and began failing classes. Every time she saw the boys laughing and joking around, she was filled with rage for her stolen innocence and sense of security. Her parents were on the verge of having her committed to a Psychiatric hospital for depression. She was so ashamed that she felt her parents would never forgive her and never love her the same way if she told them what happened.

"Do you feel any remorse at all for what you have done?" Agent Mitchell asked.

"We never realized that anything bad would happen. We were just having fun and never knew what the consequences were for these girls," Kylie stated quietly.

"You will now know what it feels like to each one of these girls," remarked Agent Johnson.

"As of last night, you are all pregnant teenage girls," stated Agent Mitchell.

"How? Why?” Stephanie asked.

"You have to be taught a lesson that will allow you to learn to love and care for someone more than yourselves. You were veering down a path that was headed straight to prison. Rapists of young girls do not survive long in the prison population. Because of your ages and the nature of your crimes, you would be charged as adults. You have a chance to redeem yourselves and become better human beings. You will be required to apologize to your victims. They know what happened to you, but your families and anyone else not associated with your crimes will not remember who you were. You can't retaliate against anyone who knows who you were or turned you into us for punishment. You will carry your babies to term and cannot do anything that would harm them. You will not try to abort them, drink alcohol, do drugs or smoke. If you do, your penalties will be far worse than anything you could ever imagine." Agent Mitchell stated.

"How'll we manage? I don't know anything about being a girl!" moaned Joanie.

"In your new reality, you will know how to do anything every other girl knows. Your sister Lauren is aware of what is going on. If you have any questions she will help you too." Agent Johnson said.

"You will have experiences that will help you grow and become responsible members of society" Agent Mitchell said.

"Your other partner in crime is also being held accountable. Nick is just now waking up to a big surprise as well," laughed Agent Johnson.

"What'd you do to him? Kylie asked.

"As of 0300 this morning, the DEA raided a crack house and found Nichole Jane Masters in possession of enough Cocaine and Meth to put her behind bars for a long time. Add prostitution into the mix and she will be gone for a long time. She is not pregnant because it would be wrong for the poor child to be born an addict. There are already too many that we could not do that in good conscience. She is also bearing the consequences of being an addict in her appearance. As Nick, she was starting to show the effects, but now they will serve as a reminder of the life she is living and what her actions have wrought." Agent Mitchell said.

Reality was beginning to set in and the girls realized that they had been given a chance that was far better than what they were facing with prison. They looked long and hard at the situation and came to realize that even if they were now women, it was still better than being locked up for life. Being mothers would allow them to learn how to really love someone with all their hearts. They each had to admit that they had really not done much of any value with their previous lives. It was a new beginning.

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poetic Justice For All Concerned In BKR Case-101

I am a very firm believer in letting punishment fit the crime and applaud this chapter. Jengrl, you have created a most unique series here that is well worth reading.
May Your Life Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Interesting Design

for what is in store. I do hope, Jenngrl, that in these coming chapters we might get some more in depth feeling to really "feel" what they are feeling as they learn what they are going through. The pains, the fears, the sensations. Some of it. And I do wonder if you are going to allow one or maybe some of them to have relationships during the punishment of going through a pregnancy. The thought of them all being single mothers is a bit much and I would almost want to say unfair for the babies growing up. Raising a baby is very very stressful and really two should be on hand for one.

These are thoughts I had after reading this chapter and feel these points could bring about a different experience for the reader if you consider using them.
 

    Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf

This Is The Lead In For My Next Series After This

jengrl's picture

This chapter was the lead in for my next series after this current one is done. It will be called "Small Miracles" It will follow the girls as they go through all the ups and downs of pregnancy. They will not be alone. We have too many cases in real life where young men don't take responsibility for their actions and there will be a few surprises along the way. BKR makes sure that the guys are living up to their end.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

bkr 101.8---9

verry good story it relly gets to ya wow
have a good one and dont stop keep going was good from 1 to 10 iwood say 8,[email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

What to Say?

I'm begining to not like this serial because I'm finding that Justice is give without either mercy or redemption. Sorry, just my morality.

shalimar