BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 8

Printer-friendly version

"You have crossed the line and now reached the point of no return," Agent Johnson stated.

The look of fear on their faces was clearly evident. They could not move their bodies or say anything. At that moment, they knew that their fates were sealed.

Chapter 8 - Reality Bites!

The next morning broke with a new determination on the part of the girls. Kelly made sure that Jill and Sarah understood their role in the plan and they went over any contingencies that might come up. They decided that they would let Agents Johnson and Mitchell brief Stacy and Tracy on the plan after it had been executed. They would show them just what went on at the meeting of the ‘Notch Club’ and they’d finally see the truth about the danger they had almost fallen prey to.

"I know it’ll probably make Stacy feel stupid at first, but hopefully she’ll understand that she had no way of knowing about what they were planning to actually do on the date," said Kelly.

"I’m just glad that Lauren decided to do the right thing and tell us about it," added Jill.

"Me too! It would have been really bad for all of us if they pulled it off,” said Sarah.

"We have to keep our cool and not let on that we know," Kelly reminded.

"From now until this evening we’ll carry on as if it is just a normal day," Jill insisted.

They went over to Michelle and Tammy and gave them an update and then walked on to class.

Later that evening......

"You look beautiful Sis," Stacy beamed.

The black dress came down to just below Sarah's knees and her nude hose and black pumps showed off a pair of shapely legs. Sarah's stomach had butterflies and her face hid the uncertainty that she felt. She kept her emotions in check and carried on as if nothing was unusual. She finished her hair and makeup and dabbed on some perfume.

"I hope Kyle appreciates all my efforts." ‘What little he sees of it,’ she thought to herself.

"He’ll be falling all over himself," Stacy grinned.

"That red sheath dress looks really good on you, Stacy," remarked Sarah.

"Since when have you been that interested in fashion little sister?"

"I’ve been learning more about it so I won't look so lost in conversations with the other girls."

"I’m glad you are starting to go with the flow and not worry about who you really are under all this," Stacy said.

"I realized that there’s nothing I can do about it for a few weeks and I might as well deal with it," Sarah admitted.

"Are you two ready yet?” Jill asked.

"We’re almost done," Sarah answered.

"We’ll meet you downstairs," said Tracy.

They walked downstairs and chatted in the living room. Jill had on a navy blue satin mini dress with a sweetheart neckline and matching navy blue pumps with a two inch heel. She walked gracefully and showed no sign that she was the least bit awkward.

Tracy looked lovely in a lavender cocktail dress with a v-neck to show off her cleavage. She had on a pair of white strappy heels.

"Are you nervous?" asked Tracy.

"A little," Jill answered.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine," assured Tracy.

‘You have no idea how true that is,’ Jill giggled to herself.

The guys picked them up at 7PM and drove to Martelli's Italian restaurant. They pulled up and let the Valet have the keys to the van that Josh borrowed from his dad. They escorted the girls inside and got seated at a large table in the back of the room. The server took their orders for drinks and they made small talk as they waited. Shortly after the drinks arrived, Jill and Sarah mentioned they needed to go to the ladies room. Stacy and Tracy took the cue and followed them. They had both agreed that they would stay close to Jill and Sarah as part of their promise to their mothers.

"Have you got the stuff?” asked Josh.

"I’ve got some of the best that Nick had," assured Kyle.

"I’m glad we got a secluded table," said Bill.

"It’ll make it easier to slip it into the drinks without anyone looking," Stan insisted.

They began to pour the drug into the glasses and stirred it with a straw. At that moment, a bright flash lit up the dining room. Agents Johnson and Mitchell dropped in and placed everything in suspended animation. They set to work changing the four boys into their fantasy wet dreams. The boys were now fully functioning members of the fairer sex. Josh was now Joanie. She was a redhead with D-cup breasts that were prominently displayed in a low cut jade mini dress with three inch heels. Bill was now Barbie. She was the epitome of the blonde bombshell with C-cups and pink sequined cocktail dress and white stilettos. Stan was now Stephanie. She was a brunette with C-cup breasts that poured out of a purple beaded sheath dress with silver colored five inch FM sandals. Kyle was now Kylie. She was a strawberry blonde with D-cups that were displayed prominently in a powder blue mini dress with crá¨me colored four inch pumps.

"You have crossed the line and have now reached the point of no return," Agent Johnson stated.

The fear on their faces was clearly evident. They could not move their bodies or say anything. At that moment, they knew their fates were sealed.

"You’ll have a busy night girls. Your four hunky boyfriends are expecting to spend the night with you at the Two Gables Motor Inn on Route 10. Better not keep them waiting," laughed Agent Mitchell.

The four ‘girls’ vanished into thin air as the restaurant came back to life. Tracy, Stacy, Jill and Sarah returned to find Agents Johnson and Mitchell sitting at their table. Tracy and Stacy were puzzled about where the guys went.

They were asked to step inside a private party room and shown the video tape of the drugging of their drinks and the subsequent transformations of each one of their dates. Stacy and Tracy were livid with anger that they had been so taken in by Josh and his cohorts.

"What happens to them now? asked Stacy.

"They’ll spend the rest of their lives as women. The thing they don't realize is that after tonight, they will be four pregnant teen girls at James Madison High. Their boyfriends are all members of the football team. You’ll know who they are and they’ll remember you. The other girls, who were victims, will also be aware but no one else will remember."

Kelly, Michelle and Janet arrived and told them about all the things they found out about the ‘Notch Club’.

"I can't wait until they start to show," Stacy laughed.

"We’ll have to plan a baby shower for them when the time comes," giggled Tracy.

"Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of girls," Janet grinned.

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A Huge Thank You To Goldie Hunter

jengrl's picture

Goldie Hunter has agreed to be my editor. She has been helping me improve by giving me wonderful advice. This chapter is a great example of her talents.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Think of the children

Very entertaining chapter. Just one reservation - those boys certainly deserved to be punished, but I don't think having them become pregnant should be part of it. What would be the fate of the babies created in this way? I would worry for their future if they were not raised in a loving home.

That Issue Will Be Addressed In My Next Series

jengrl's picture

There will be a new series after this one that will follow the lives of the four new girls as they come to understand their new lives. It will force them to grow up and take responsibility for themselves and their babies. They will learn lessons that will make them better human beings and begin to make amends for everything they have done in the past. I am still working on a title, but the basic outline of the story is there.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Stay tuned for the next exciting series:

"Taken Down - Four Pegs" or "Not(ched) Again!"

I could not not resist, honest! And I could never be sorry for puns; the verse, the better :)

Hugs,
Diana

Thanks for clearing up that

Thanks for clearing up that point, Jengrl. I'm really glad to hear there will be another series.

The Football Team ?

Why is it always the most over-hyped, over-sexed ( in general ) bunch of self-satisfied so and so's get to do the dirty deed anyway ? Is it because the wham-bam thank you ma'am nature of High School sex serves as a more useful punishment ? Punitive punishment has not been proven to be very effective in the real world. How would you think having your lives being ripped apart would not cause real resentment already, especially if one has any real sense of self ? I am sure many people would rather go through prison than go through what these boys are going through. And personally, I find the love of a 'real man' less than great and I can see that is what will come about in the next series.

Kim

I Did That To Drive A Point Home

jengrl's picture

The reason I had it be the football team is that I wanted to drive home the point that the boys were no longer in a position to do any more harm. They will now feel how women feel when they are the objects of male lust. They will understand how their victims felt after their dirty deeds were done. They are no longer in a position to physically dominate anyone. They will now feel what it is like to be on the other side of the situation.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

bkr boys girls 8

foot ball teem and more ok who your dadythis is good funny and ilove it and wood love to see more and am glad thay all found out in time ok now who did who were at and why ?
have a good one
[email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

Who IS...

...Nick, and shouldn't he be part of the punishment?

His Fate Will Come Up In The Next Chapter

jengrl's picture

Nick will not escape punishment for his part in the plot. His fate will become clear in the next chapter. There will be something very unpleasant waiting for him for being a drug dealer. If anyone has any ideas, I may consider them when writing the next chapter.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

They're girls, they're in a

They're girls, they're in a better position than ever to do harm. Girls tend to be suspicious of boys, but how many boys are suspicious of girls? If girls want to be assholes they get away with it. I really don't see how being a pregnant girl is an appropriate punishment, especially since some poor sob will have to pay for children he never wanted or made.
Interesting story, but that solution was like fighting a flood by completly drying the river.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

good story

i like your story so far so keep it up

Ken could become a really

Ken could become a really ugly girl (to complement his ugly attitude towards girls and his use of drugs on them os he and others can force their ugly acts on them); his name would remain Ken and everyone would know who he was and why he is now a girl. Should be an interesting punishment all round. J-Lynn

Who Is Ken?

jengrl's picture

You mean Nick. I have some really good ideas that will effectively put an end to his days as a drug dealer.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I've Been Wondering...

...about something, since Kelly has the phone number for the Agents why didn't she ask them to change her into a real woman once she learned that they have that ability? Why should that ability only be used on badguys?

It Goes Back To Using This Experience To Grow As A Person

jengrl's picture

The experience that she is going through serves a purpose in that it makes her a stronger person. She is there to teach others along the way. Anything could happen in the future. Her future will be made clear in later chapters.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

interesting that the boys

interesting that the boys/girls get punished for what they did to kelly but Stacey and Tracey get saved from being raped and they don't even have to offer up so much as an apology for putting their siblings in that situation in the first place.not that they deserve anything like what happened to their brothers but they need to gain a little humility