Runway | Chapter 26:

Printer-friendly version

Runway
Chapter 26:

by Arecee

Brenda had to find something to wear to the party the following night. She wouldn’t have time in the morning. She would change at work and go directly to the party with Melissa.

Brenda looked through her wardrobe, she had to find the right dress and shoes to wear. She loved having her charge card and the fact that the government was paying the bill for her purchases for having done what they had to her. Now though, she had become a clotheshorse and there would have been no way she could afford what she had been buying.

Brenda found the dress she wanted to wear; it was a Betsey Johnson baby-doll lace dress, light blue in color, very feminine and a cute pair of sandals that would be perfect.

Wednesday was routine and it was time to go to the party. Brenda dressed and waited for Melissa to come from her office.

“Brenda, what a beautiful dress. Where did you get it?” Melissa asked as she exited her office.

“At a little boutique on fifth avenue.”

“You’re gorgeous. I wish you were a little taller, so you could model for me.”

“Thank you, Melissa.”

“I hired a limo to take us to the party and that way we won’t be outside for to long. It’s getting cold with winter coming on. Do you have a wrap?”

“Yes,” Brenda said, as she put it around her shoulders

The girls went down the elevator to the waiting limousine and entered while the driver held the door for them.

“I do like the better things in life Brenda, thank you for going with me tonight. My boyfriend’s wife demanded that he take her out for dinner, what a wimp,” Melissa laughed, “I thought I was the only one to control him like that.”

“That’s mean, he’s just doing his husbandly duties,” Brenda said.

“I know, but I wanted to talk to him about something important.”

Melissa reached for her purse, opened it and removed a small gold case. She snapped open the lid and revealed some white powder. She dipped her long fingernail into it and sniffed it into her nose.

“Would you like some Brenda?”

“What is it?” Brenda asked.

“Coke, try it, I think you will like it,” Melissa replied.

“I don’t know if I should, I had a reaction to it the first time I tried it and ended up in the hospital.”

“That was probably from the stuff they cut it with. Try just a little, it’s really good.”

Brenda was in a quandary, if she didn’t try it Melissa wouldn’t trust her and she had to gain her trust if she expected Melissa to open up to her, so she had to let her guard down.

Brenda dipped her pinky nail into the powder and lifted it to her nose and drew her breath in causing the powder to disappear.

The hit was almost instant. Brenda felt her body become alive with feeling, she felt giddy as the rush overwhelmed her.

“How do you feel Brenda?” Melissa asked.

“Oh my God, I feel wonderful.”

“Would you like some more?” Melissa asked.

“God no, if I felt any better I would burst.”

Brenda knew she couldn’t take more if she were to be able to think about the rest of the evening and she knew that she might like this drug too much, she had to control herself.

Melissa was disappointed that this little beauty didn’t want more of the drug, but she could work on that later. She would make a wonderful addition to her stable of escorts.

“Just ask if you’d like some more Brenda.”

”I will when I’m ready,” Brenda giggled.

Brenda could feel every nerve in her body. No wonder people get hooked on this stuff, she thought. It would be so easy.

The car stopped and the doors opened, they had arrived at the party. Brenda felt alive as she exited the car. The cocaine had made her aware of the most subtle touch and sound as if she had gone into her own world. She looked down at her feet and saw her painted toenails peeking through her sheer pantyhose. Her sandals were exquisite, two tiny straps crossing her dainty feet and held in place by a sexy ankle strap. She noticed that her ankles had become smaller and very feminine looking. Her calves were soft and shapely as they reached her nicely shaped knees. She remembered her knees as being kind of bony, but now they looked girlish.

She started to walk into the building and heard the click, click of her heels The sound made her listen to every noise she was making, the swish of her nylons and the subtle whisper of her lace and satin dress as it caressed her legs, the jangle of the bracelets she wore on her wrist. She felt her heels as they made her stand tall and the slight movement of her feet as her nylons slid on the sole. She felt the caress of her half-slip and dress as they touched her legs. Her breasts were becoming engorged from the subtle jiggling as they moved when her feet touched the ground. Her earrings softly touched her neck when she moved her head and the wind moved her hair just enough to remind her of the soft tendrils around her face. The final piece of the puzzle had finally fallen into place, not only did she look pretty, she felt pretty.

All this time she had spent becoming Brenda she had gone through the motions of becoming pretty. Everything she had done was with purpose, wear something feminine, it will look good. She liked the way her lingerie felt when she wore it, soft and quite nice, after all it was part of the disguise. She kept trying harder to be that girl and had her breasts done which made her look more like a real girl. Her figure had also changed from the first day of this adventure and it had become curvy with the hormone use and still had more to go. She liked the way she felt, feminine and she looked good, but now she felt something else, she felt pretty. She could close her eyes and her feelings wouldn’t change and she finally got it. Being a woman came from inside not from the exterior. She now knew why she wore nice lingerie, not because it felt good, but because it made her feel pretty. It couldn’t be seen but without it she would feel differently about herself, she wouldn’t feel complete. She now had to wear a bra, it could be any bra, all she needed was support so why did she buy ones that looked so nice when she wore them, to feel pretty, everything she did made her feel pretty.

Brenda walked into the room and there was a new aura about her, she had a virginal quality to her. Her skin was soft looking and her breasts showed a small amount of cleavage above her dress, she would make heads turn this evening.

The room was large and was filled with the usual beautiful people all wanting to be seen at these functions. Brenda felt fresh and alive as she gazed around the room.

“May I take your wrap?” asked the hostess.

“Yes,’ Brenda replied.

She walked beside Melissa and they headed to the bar. Maybe a glass of white wine would bring her down just a little.

Melissa was on a mission, there were many faces to remember and greet. Looking and being seen is the most important part of the fashion industry.

Brenda sipped her wine as she was introduced to the people Melissa greeted. Some names she knew but most were strangers. Brenda’s mind was drifting as the wine hit her empty stomach.

“Brenda, this is Tad Williams. He works for Vogue and he is dying to meet you,” Melissa said.

Brenda stirred from her boredom and looked up at Tad. He was very handsome and quite tall, at least he seemed to be. Even in heels, Brenda was looking up to see his face.

“It’s nice to meet you Tad,” Brenda said and extended her hand to his.

“I’m very pleased to meet you Brenda, I haven’t been able to keep my eyes off of you since you entered the room. You’re very beautiful.”

Brenda felt her face turning red. She was blushing with the compliment.

“Thank you,” she replied.

“Would you like another glass of wine Brenda?” Tad asked.

“That would be nice,” she replied.

“I’m going to take Brenda to the little girls room Tad, we’ll be right back,” Melissa said.

“I’ll be waiting,” he said.

Melissa took Brenda’s hand and led her to the restroom.

“Brenda, I need you to do a really big favor for me,” Melissa said.

“What’s that?” Brenda asked.

“I want you to keep Tad entertained for the rest of the evening. He really likes you a lot. It’s important that you spend time with him because he’s one of the people that recommend models for their magazine and I’ve been trying to get in there for years. If he likes you as much as I think he does, we will be recommended.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Just flirt with him a bit and hold his hand, make him think you’re interested in him.”

“I don’t know if I can do that,” Brenda said.

“Of course you can dear,” Melissa said as she looked to see if the restroom was empty. “Take a little more of this and then go have fun.”

Melissa opened her small container of cocaine and dipped her fingernail into the powder and put it under Brenda’s nose. Brenda had no choice, but to sniff it into her nose. She felt the hit as it entered her bloodstream and felt her nerves come alive once again. Melissa snapped the container shut and handed it to Brenda.

“This is my gift to you for doing this for me Brenda, and if you need more just ask,” Melissa said.

Melissa could see the change in Brenda’s demeanor as the cocaine took control of her brain. She had changed from a bored young woman to one full of excitement. She’ll be easy, Melissa thought. I’ll have her turning tricks by June.

Brenda placed the container in her purse, her brain was in overdrive, she couldn’t believe the excitement she felt right then, she wanted to party.

“Thank you Melissa, you’re very kind,” Brenda said. “I’ve got to get back to Tad.”

“Good girl, we’ll leave here in about two hours. Keep Tad happy.”

“I will.”

Brenda returned to Tad.

“Ready for that wine?” he asked.

“You bet,” Brenda said as she laid her hand on Tad’s arm’

Tad placed his other hand on Brenda’s and they walked to the bar. Tad handed Brenda her glass of wine and he took a glass of red.

“Have you worked for Melissa for very long Brenda?” he asked.

“I guess I’ve been there for almost five months.”

“I would have visited if had known you were there.”

“I bet you say that to all the girls,” Brenda giggled.

“Only the pretty ones,” he replied. “Where are you from?”

“California, why do you ask?”

“Because you’re nice, most girls from here are jaded and I like you, you’re sweet.”

“Thank you, but you don’t even know me. Maybe I’m really horrible,” she giggled.

“I doubt it. I’m a pretty good judge of character. How do you like working for Melissa?”

“It can be a chore at times, but she can be very nice too.”

“Let’s look at the photos. I have one here.”

Tad took Brenda’s hand and they walked to the photo wall. He explained each photo to her and who had shot the picture. She was bubbling with excitement and was soon leaning into him. Tad placed his arm around Brenda’s waist as they continued the stroll.

Brenda couldn’t stop chatting, she was rambling on and on and soon they were in front of a large window that looked out over the city. Brenda looked out the window and stopped talking for the first time in fifteen minutes. Tad placed his drink down and stepped behind her and placed both hands around her waist. Brenda could feel the stiffness in his pants as he pulled her tight.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” he asked.

“Oh yes,” Brenda answered She was mesmerized by the sight.

Every light and every shadow was magnified by the cocaine she had taken earlier, and the city was seducing her. Tad moved his lips to her neck and kissed her softly below her ear. Brenda giggled when he did.

“That tickles,” she said as she wiggled away from him. Brenda was definitely charged, but not sexually and Tad knew tonight wouldn’t be the night with this little beauty.

“Shall we rejoin the others?” he asked.

“I think that would be a good idea,” Brenda said. She didn’t want anything to do with what Tad had in mind.

“Brenda, I’ve been looking all over for you, I want to leave. You two haven’t been naughty have you?” Melissa asked.

“Nothing of the sort Melissa, Tad was just showing me the city,” Brenda said.

“Say goodnight to Tad and grab your wrap, I want to leave.”

“Goodnight Brenda, I’ve had a wonderful time. I’ll be giving you a call,” Tad said.

“Goodnight, thanks for everything,” Brenda said.

Tad leaned down for a kiss and Brenda thought ‘what the hell, it won’t hurt’ and kissed him softly on the lips.

He kisses nice she thought, maybe I was missing something earlier, but she dismissed the thought.

Melissa grabbed Brenda’s hand and led her to the waiting limousine.

“I’ll have the driver drop you at home. I don’t want you riding the subway looking like this.”

“I’ll be fine Melissa.”

“Don’t argue with me, mother knows best. If I was a guy and saw you on the subway dressed the way you are now you can bet you wouldn’t be a virgin by the time you got off.”

“Okay, I live in Brooklyn and here’s the address.”

“Why do you live there?” Melissa asked.

“It’s what I can afford,” Brenda said.

“There are some things you could do for me to make extra money, but I’ll talk to you about that later.”

“Is it what Connie does?” Brenda asked innocently.

“Did Connie tell you what she does for me?” Melissa asked, her voice rose in anger.

“I asked her what was wrong when she was crying yesterday and she told me that some guy she went out with did some things to her, that’s all. I kind of figured out that she had done it for you. Was I wrong to have asked her?” Brenda asked in a sorrowful voice.

“No, you did the right thing worrying about her. Since you know, yes, that’s what I would want you to do. All you would do is go out with a date, and if you had sex afterward it would only happen if you wanted it to happen. I wouldn’t force you, but on the other hand he would be taking you to a nice place for dinner and he would be paying me two thousand dollars for the opportunity to be with you so he might expect you to do him a favor in return.”

“Isn’t that like prostitution?” Brenda asked.

“Goodness, no dear. He wouldn’t just come to your place and have sex. He would want to take you out on a real date, you know dinner and a play or maybe some important business function where he would want to show you off as his date, eye candy so to speak. No, this isn’t prostitution.”

God, Brenda thought. Melissa could sell ice to an Eskimo in the middle of winter with a line like that.

“I don’t know Melissa, I’ll have to think about it. We’re here, thank you for an interesting evening,” Brenda said and went into her apartment building.

Brenda removed her dress and hung it carefully in her closet. She put on her satin nightgown and went to the phone to call Tiffany. It was eleven thirty and she was still wired from the cocaine.

“Hello,” a sleepy sounding Tiffany said.

“Tiffany, it’s Brenda. What’s going on with you?”

“Brenda, it’s eleven thirty! What are you doing calling me at this hour?”

“I just got home from a party I went to with Melissa. God, it was fun.”

“You called me to tell me it was fun? Have you lost your mind? It’s late.”

“It was more than fun, I found out lots of things. Melissa made me try cocaine and then she gave me a little container of it to use. I’m going to give it to Bill Cline tomorrow to have analyzed. I couldn’t believe it when she gave it to me.”

“You tried cocaine? Now I know you’ve lost it.”

“I had to, to gain her trust, which I must have because she wants me to become a prostitute for her.”

“A prostitute?”

“She calls it an escort, but I call it a prostitute. Is that crazy or what?”

“Couldn’t you have waited until tomorrow to call me?”

“I can’t sleep; I’m so wired right now. How have things been going with you?”

“The weather has cleared and we’ll finish shooting tomorrow. I can’t believe all that has happened. They’ve filmed me getting into a car and I have speaking lines. It’s really exciting. I’m staying in a suite at this hotel. All I have to do is call for anything, food or water anything and they bring it to me. I feel like a king or something.”

“Don’t you mean a queen? You are a girl, silly.”

“You know what I mean, and if I go anywhere people mob me for autographs, it’s so exciting.”

“I thought you didn’t like the attention?”

“I didn’t at first, but I’m getting used to it and now I kind of like being famous.”

“Well don’t forget us little people when you get to the top.” Brenda giggled.

“You sound different Brenda, more like a girl. Are you alright?”

“God yes, I feel wonderful. I finally found what Maria and Jenny meant when they told us that we would have to become women not just be a woman. Tonight I discovered what they were telling us, I found an inner beauty, I became that woman I was supposed to be.”

“Brenda, I’m tired and need my beauty sleep. I should be back by Friday and we’ll talk then, goodnight,” Tiffany said.

“Goodnight Tiff,” Brenda replied.

Brenda finally came down from her high and went to bed.

The next morning she called Bill Cline and left a message on his answering device.

“Bill this is Brenda. I have another sample for you to test. I couldn’t believe my good fortune last night. Melissa gave me a compact full of cocaine for my own personal use. Can you believe that? Well anyway give me a call so we can set something up, bye.”

Brenda dressed and went to work. She wasn’t in the best of shape this morning, her head hurt. Now I know why I don’t do cocaine and why people get hooked on the stuff, they have to stay high just to function.

The day was quiet with the regulars visiting.

“Good morning Brenda, it must have been quite a party last night. You look like hell,” Ron said.

Good old Ron, straight to the point. No wonder he doesn’t have a girl friend, “Good morning to you too Ron and thank you for the nice compliment.” Brenda replied.

Ron ignored Brenda, he was looking for models and continued into the break room in hope of success.

Mario was next to enter the suite.

“Hi Brenda, are you alright? You look like you don’t feel well,” was his comment.

“God, do I look that bad this morning?” she whined.

“You look like you didn’t get enough sleep, that’s all. I love looking at you anyway, you know that.”

“At least now you know what I look like in the morning,” Brenda said with a giggle.

“You always look lovely to me,” Mario said.

“That deserves a kiss,” Brenda said and walked to her boyfriend and kissed him.

“If you keep that up I won’t leave,” Mario said.

“I wish,” Brenda responded.

The interaction finished and Mario left to finish his route.

Bill called next and the two arraigned to meet at the usual spot that evening.

Brenda was feeling better by lunchtime and decided that she didn’t like what she was wearing and went shopping for something new. She found a nice skirt that extended to just above the knee and a blouse that was a bit more daring than what she normally wore, but not obscenely so. She liked having cleavage and today was a chance to show just a bit more than she normally did. The skirt was brown and since she didn’t had any brown shoes, new heels were needed. She found a pair of three-inch sandals that went perfectly with what she had found and wore everything back to work. A quick trip to the restroom to repair her makeup presented a completely new Brenda.

Ron returned. He actually had a service call as one of the lights in Melissa’s office had burned out.

“Wow, what happened to the street person that was in here earlier, she must have been fired,” he said with a laugh.

“She’s still here, the inner beauty finally came out,” Brenda replied.

“I hope she sticks around, I’ll have to spend more time in here than the lunchroom,” Ron said as he talked to Brenda’s breasts.

“My eyes are up here Ron,” Brenda giggled.

“Oops,” he replied and went into Melissa’s office.

Men are such pigs, Brenda thought to herself.

Brenda finished her day and went to meet Bill Cline.

Brenda entered the restaurant where she was to meet Bill. She was thirty minutes early.

“Brenda, how’s my favorite customer?” asked Danny the bartender.

“Danny, you’re such a bullshitter,” Brenda laughed.

“I owe you a drink. What’s your pleasure little lady?” he asked.

“I’m tired of lemon drops, what would you suggest?”

“I’ll make something special for you. How have you been, I’ve missed seeing you.”

“I’ve been fine, you know work, work, it’s a bitch when you have no time for yourself,” she replied.

Danny was pouring this and that into a shaker full of ice and put the top on and shook the drink until he felt it was done. He poured it in a Martini glass and served it to Brenda.

“Mmm, this tastes good,” Brenda said.

“I made it special just for you,” Danny said.

“Danny, I’m glad I have heels on or I would have that crap all over my ankles,” Brenda laughed.

“I haven’t seen you for a while. Is everything alright?” he asked.

“Everything is fine. I had to go back to California for a while because my dad was in the hospital, but he seems to be getting better, so here I am.” Brenda responded.

“You’re not meeting that guy again are you?” Danny asked.

“I’m afraid so, it’s just business,” Brenda said.

Brenda liked Danny, maybe it was naiveté, she was young and bartenders knew all the right things to say to a good-looking woman, but Danny made her feel special.

“When are you coming back by yourself, I really like you. You’re a nice girl and I don’t get many of those in here?”

“I’ll tell you what, I don’t have anything going on after my meeting so I’ll stay for a while, I am hungry and I would like to eat dinner.”

“Come back up here and dinner is on me. The chef will make things not on the menu, you’ll enjoy it.”

Bill walked into the restaurant and sat next to Brenda.

“Give me a double jack on the rocks,” he said.

“Being on the wagon didn’t last too long Bill, what happened?” Brenda asked.

“That girl dumped me. I don’t now why, I didn’t do any thing wrong,” Bill said sadly.

“There must have been some reason for her to leave?”

“I don’t want to talk about it, she dumped me yesterday. What do you have for me?” he asked.

Brenda opened her purse, retrieved the compact of cocaine and shoved it into his hand.

“This is what Melissa gave me, please hurry and see where it came from,” she said.

“You look very nice tonight, you seem different,” Bill said.

“I’m still the same old me, nothing’s changed,” she said.

“I’m serious Brenda, you seem to have a completely different aura about you,” Bill said.

“It’s probably just my boobs hanging out,” Brenda giggled.

“It’s more than that. I’ll be worried about you when you leave. I never felt that way before, I always felt you could take care of yourself, but now I’m not so sure. Just be careful Brenda, I’ve grown quite fond of you,” Bill said with honest emotion.

“I’ll be careful Bill, don’t worry, I can still take care of myself.” Brenda responded.

“I’m going to run. If I stay, I’ll drink more than I should. I’ll call you when we have the results, goodnight Brenda,” Bill said as he rose to leave.

“Goodnight Bill,” Brenda said.

Danny walked back to the end of the bar where Brenda was sitting.

“What happened, did you scare your friend away?” he asked.

“He had things to do, why do you ask?”

“Because I wouldn’t be leaving anyone as pretty as you, by herself, in a bar, with Danny the bartender,” he said with a laugh.

“You’re silly Danny, what did you put in this drink. I’ve barely had any of it and I can already feel it?” Brenda asked.

“A lot of everything, do you like it?”

“It’s very good, but I don’t think I can finish it or you’ll have to roll me out of here, and besides, I’m hungry,” Brenda said.

“I promised you dinner. I’ll have chef start on it.”

“Thanks Danny.”

Danny returned from the kitchen and stood in front of Brenda. She was leaning on the bar deep in thought and her breasts were being pushed up by her arms as she held her drink with both hands. Ah one of the unexpected pleasures of mixing drinks, Danny thought.

“You’re exceptionally attractive tonight Brenda,” Danny said.

Brenda stirred from her thoughts and saw Danny staring at her chest.

“I swear, you men are all the same. My eyes are up here Danny,” Brenda laughed.

Danny liked Brenda, she was fun and unlike many of the other women that came into the restaurant had no problem with a compliment to her beauty.

“Chef is going to make a lot of little things for you, mostly appetizers, but you will be full by the time you leave,” Danny said. “You’ve barely touched your drink, would you like me to make another one for you?”

“No, this is fine, it tastes really good, but it is so strong I’m afraid I’ll get drunk so I’m taking my time with it.”

Danny took a towel and wiped the bar in front of Brenda.

“Tell me more about yourself Brenda. I know you work for a modeling agency, but that’s about all. How did you get that job?” Danny asked.

“I applied, I needed work, like the old saying goes, I had to eat, “ Brenda replied.

“Are you telling me you aren’t independently wealthy?”

“I’m afraid not. I’m just a poor girl from California.”

“It sounds like you need a good man to take care of you,” Danny said.

“I’ve done a pretty good job already, men just get in the way. Heck, all they ever want to do is look at my boobs,” Brenda snickered.

“That's because they’re so pretty. I’ll be right back, I think your first dish is ready,” Danny said.

Danny returned and placed some mushrooms stuffed with who knows what in front of Brenda and she popped one in her mouth.

“Oh my God that’s good,” she said.

“It’s my own personal recipe,” Danny said with a pleased look on his face.

“Really, you’re kidding me,” Brenda said.

“Nope, who’d think the old bartender could cook,” he said.

“This really is your recipe?”

“Yes, I used to be the chef here.”

“You were? Why did you start tending bar?” she asked.

“Because my partner was ripping me off, you see, I own this dive.” He said.

“This is your place?”

“Yep, every bit of it. I bought my partner out two years ago.”

“Your partner was stealing from you, how did you find out?”

“It wasn’t hard; the bar wasn’t making any money. My partner had a bad cocaine habit and was stealing to support it. We had a big fight and we decided to split. He took my offer and left. I thought it would be easier to keep watch of the restaurant from behind the bar and let someone else cook.”

“How did you get into this business in the first place?”

“I’ll be right back, chef has something else ready for you.”

Danny returned and placed the next item in front of Brenda.

“Mmm, this is good. What is it?” she asked.

“That’s a family secret, just enjoy it. You asked me how I got in to this business?”

“Yes.”

“I’ve always liked to cook, even when I was very young so I watched my mom a lot and I guess some of it stuck. Even more than being a chef though, I wanted to be a cop so I went to the academy right out of high school and graduated. I was an officer for four years and quit when I was shot in the knee by a thirteen year old kid. I shot back and killed him and after I found out how old he was I just couldn’t do it anymore.”

“But it wasn’t your fault, he would still be alive if he hadn’t shot you first,” Brenda said.

“That’s true, but it still didn’t make me feel any better and beside my knee was ruined and I’ll have a limp for the rest of my life. I went to culinary school after that and learned how to be a chef. I worked in the kitchen of a restaurant for a couple of years and decided to be on my own. I told my friend what I wanted to do and he wanted to be my partner, so we started this place with the results that destroyed our friendship.”

“That’s sad.”

“Coke will do that to you. Now you know all about me, what about you, who is Brenda with no last name?”

“You’re silly Danny. Of course I have a last name, its Watson.”

“Okay Brenda Watson, you have to tell me about you or you don’t get anymore food.”

“There’s nothing to tell, I’m from California and I’m a surfer girl and this is my first venture from home. Pretty exciting isn’t it?”

“There must be more than that. What about that guy you meet all the time, where does he fit in your life?”

“Bill, he’s just an acquaintance. No big deal,” Brenda said.

“He must be some kind of deal, I saw you passing that compact to him and when men take them from women they usually don’t contain makeup. If you’re selling drugs, Brenda, I don’t want you in here. So I’d really like to know what’s going on with you.”

Brenda could tell Danny wasn’t fooling around, he was angry. He just took a long time to show it. Even worse though, Brenda didn’t want Danny to dislike her. She was beginning to care deeply for this man.

“Danny, I’m not selling drugs, in fact it’s quite the opposite. Bill asked me to get a sample of a new makeup that helps fight blemishes and that’s what I handed to him, it’s no big deal.”

“People might think differently if they don’t know what you are doing,” Danny said.

“I’ll be more discreet next time. The only reason I did it is that I like to help people. I’m a real sucker for a sad story,” Brenda said.

“I hope so Brenda, I knew you were special the first time I saw you and I was right, you’re a wonderful woman Brenda Watson.”

“You’re pretty special yourself Danny and now it’s your turn Mister Blank,” Brenda said.

“Jennings, Danny Jennings, and since you told all I’ll finish feeding you,” Danny said.

Brenda ate all that was placed in front of her and was surprised to see that almost three hours had past since Bill had left.

“Danny, it’s very late and I should be going, the dinner was wonderful. I can’t thank you enough,” Brenda said.

“The restaurant closes in five minutes and I don’t want you taking public transit home this time of night. I’ll drive you, my chef can close up,” Danny said.

Brenda accepted and Danny walked Brenda to his car. He parked it in a garage in the rear of the building. He opened the door for her and she sat down and swung her legs into the car. Danny couldn’t help but admire how nice her legs looked. Danny opened the garage door and backed the car out onto the street. He pushed a button and the door lowed itself back down. Brenda was still sitting against the passenger side door.

“You can move next to me, I don’t bite,” Danny said.

“Danny, I have a boyfriend,” Brenda said.

“I didn’t ask you to marry me. Come on Brenda, please?”

“Alright, you have been nice to me.”

Brenda slid over next to Danny and quickly found his arm around her shoulder. It didn’t feel bad, so she laid her head against his shoulder. Danny felt nice to Brenda, he was strong and really quite handsome. Maybe I’ll even let him kiss me goodnight, it’s the least he deserves for giving me dinner she thought.

Danny parked his car in front of Brenda’s apartment and turned off the key. He didn’t waste any time and pulled her lips to his and kissed her deeply. Brenda was surprised at first, but soon fell into the magic of the kiss. It felt different from Mario’s, but it also felt good, she liked the way Danny was kissing her. Danny’s tongue soon pushed past Brenda’s lips and began to caress her tongue.

This was going too fast, she thought, I’ll make him stop in a little while, but I’ll wait just a little longer.

His right hand was still around her shoulder, but his left hand had left the steering wheel and had found it’s way to her waist just below her breast and was caressing her softly. God that feels good Brenda thought as the kiss lingered. The goodnight kiss had turned into a seduction and Brenda was falling into it and as much as she wanted to stop for Mario’s sake she didn’t want to for her own, she liked what Danny was doing to her as she became aroused.

His hand slowly moved to her breast and when he touched it Brenda jumped, not from surprise, she could feel his hand moving toward its target, but from the intense feelings she got when he touched her blouse. Danny was caressing her breast softly through her blouse and bra as she felt herself falling deeper into the seduction. His fingers found the skin exposed above her blouse and caressed it softly with his fingertips. Brenda turned into him and placed both hands around his neck. Danny took his right hand and lifted Brenda’s blouse from her skirt, reached under it and after finding the hooks to her bra, unfastened them freeing her breasts to be caressed by his left hand.

Danny put his hand under her blouse and took her engorged nipples in his fingers and massaged them. Brenda was moaning with pleasure as Danny took her hand and placed it on his erect penis. Brenda had never touched a man’s penis before and had no idea of what was expected of her.

She broke the kiss and tried to gain what little control she had.

“Danny, please don’t. I’ve never done this before, I don’t know how.”

Danny softly pinched her nipples, which made her hand squeeze his member.

“I can teach you. You can’t leave me like this Brenda, I want you so badly,” he said.

“But Danny, I’m a virgin, please don’t force me,” she said.

“There are other ways and you will still be a virgin, please Brenda?” he pleaded.

Danny kept up his assault on her breasts and she knew she was giving in to her lust, she had never gone this far with Mario. He had always known when to stop, but Danny had brought her over the edge and she wanted more, but really had no idea of what she should do.

“Danny, I, I, I don’t know what to do.” she said as she sighed

Brenda had given in to her feelings and Danny would have to guide her. Danny lowered the zipper on his pants and lowered his underwear allowing his penis to spring free. He placed Brenda’s hand back on it and allowed her to adjust to its feel. He wasn’t going to rush her. He was experienced and knew if he rushed, it would scare her and the night would be over for them.

Brenda felt the soft skin of Danny’s erection and wondered if her hand felt good to him and then slowly moved it to the tip and felt the incredibly soft sensitive skin and felt Danny jump.

“Does that hurt?” she asked.

Brenda wanted to give Danny pleasure and wanted to make sure she was doing the right thing.

“It feels wonderful. Does this feel good?” he asked as he continued to caress her breasts.

“Oh God, yes,” she moaned.

“Kiss it Brenda, kiss it,” Danny said.

“Kiss what?” she asked.

“My thing, kiss it.”

“Danny, I don’t know if I can. I’ve never done that,” she said.

Brenda was truly an innocent girl and Danny was slowly pushing her in to womanhood whether she wanted to or not. All she had to do was lower her head and that innocence would be gone forever.

“Danny, I’m a virgin,” she said, as he guided her head down to his waiting member.

Brenda had moved her hand down his shaft and the head was exposed when her lips touched the velvet softness of his penis.

“Open your mouth and take it Brenda, make love to it,”

Brenda was at a crossroad. What should she do? She loved Mario and yet her body was screaming to take this thing in her mouth and make love to it. Danny pinched Brenda’s nipples, which made her gasp with the intended result, the tip slid past her lips. The tip was now against her tongue. Brenda felt its soft smoothnes and felt every thing about it, the hole at the tip, the skin pushed back from it, the way it quivered when she moved her tongue.

It was already part way in, Brenda thought, and it hadn’t done anything bad to her so she let it slide farther in until it touched the back of her throat. She gagged and withdrew it from her mouth.

“Don’t stop, please Brenda, keep your hand around it so you don’t go too deep,” Danny instructed.

Brenda placed her hand around his penis and took it in her mouth again. She adjusted her hand so it stopped before it touched her throat. Danny took Brenda’s head in his hands and raised and lowered it on his member and fucked it with her face.

“Suck Brenda, suck,” he said.

Brenda did as instructed and soon Danny tensed and his seed filled Brenda’s mouth. Brenda was in the heat of passion, but not enough to swallow the liquid. Danny finished his last spurt and Brenda pulled from his penis. She quickly opened the car door and spat the liquid into the street.

“Brenda, that was wonderful, thank you so much,” Danny said.

“I don’t know whether to smile or cry Danny. I should have never done that but I couldn’t help myself.”

“Brenda, there’s nothing wrong with what you did. We made love only a little differently that’s all. Don’t feel ashamed of yourself, women do that all the time, enjoy it,” Danny said.

Danny placed his thing back in his pants and zipped them up.

“Would you help me with my bra?” Brenda asked.

“I’d be more than happy to,” Danny said as he hooked it for Brenda.

“I have to go in,” she said.

Danny went around and opened Brenda’s door and helped her from the car.

“Thank you for a very interesting evening, Danny,” Brenda said.

“It was that, wasn’t it,” he replied.

Danny took her hand and walked her to the door and kissed her goodnight.

“Are you sure you wouldn’t like to continue this inside?” he asked.

“Stop it, I think we already did enough for tonight,” she giggled.

“Are you saying there might be other nights?” he asked.

“Maybe, goodnight Danny,” Brenda said flirtatiously.

Brenda went into her apartment and removed her clothes. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

"What had she done?" she wondered. She had just sucked a man’s cock and even worse felt no remorse for doing so. "I guess my inner beauty is stronger that I thought," she giggled.

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Seems out of character

Miss Jessica's picture

This series is great and I look forward to each installment. However, the whole interaction with Danny seems out of character. Unless he's drugged the drink, Brenda doesn't seem like the sort of person who would do this. I felt the same way about the coke at first, but accepted the fact that she'd do it as part of her cover. But, still, the whole blow job sequence seems like you couldn't figure out what to do next.

Her Morals went out the window

In this chapter. I suppose having taken the coke the night before perhaps helped her to slide downward morally real fast. I'd revise this chapter to keep her morally intact.

I have to disagree with

I have to disagree with Brenda trying the cole given to her by Melissa. A good undercover agent knows not to do that and would have a method of training to be able to not do it. I also don't like Brenda going oral on Danny. Either he spiked her drink or the coke she tried is effecting her thought processes. J-Lynn

Yes, I Have To Admit That Brenda

Was most definitely drugged by Danny. I personally would like to see that "MAN" get his due for what he did to Brenda.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine